Book Club Orgy - Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Patrick gasped. This newest scene was so fucking hot!

"Nice," Christine said, proud of Tracy for breaking her normal character and refusing to back down.

Tracy bobbed for about fifteen seconds before she pulled back, looked at Patrick with his large, hard cock perfectly framed in his tight boxers, and said, "In case you're wondering, I've always been really good at doing this."

Patrick was stunned speechless, but Christine said, "Good on ya, Tracy."

"Truth or dare, Tori?" Tracy asked.

"Dare, of course."

"Give Patrick's hard dick a big squeeze," Tracy said, daring what she wished she could do herself, if she was that brazen... and she knew Tori was that brazen.

"Easy peasy," Tori said, and she reached over to Patrick and squeezed his very hard cock, and then reported, "Fuck, it is hard; very hard."

"Oh, God," Patrick groaned, with his cock suddenly contained within someone else's other than his own or his late wife's hand.

"This is getting crazy," Christine said, realizing they'd all just crossed a line they couldn't come back from.

"Dare or dare, Christine?" Tori asked, releasing Patrick's cock and adding, "God, you've got an amazing cock!"

"Thanks," he groaned, his cock throbbing.

"Dare, I guess," Christine said, not about to back down from Tori's challenge, whatever it was.

"Do some heavy petting with Tracy, while you rub her pussy," Tori dared.

"Really? That sounds fun! " Christine exclaimed, excited to complete this dare.

"What?" Tracy asked, startled as she watched Christine approaching her.

"I've wanted to play with you for quite a while," Christine said, grabbing Tracy aggressively and French kissing her, then nibbling on her neck, and rubbing her pussy. It was so hot, that Tori and Patrick couldn't keep from touching themselves! She continued her assault for over a minute, by which time the unresisting Tracy was screaming in ecstasy!

"Oooooooooh, my," Tracy moaned, stunned that her friend was rubbing her, and even sticking a couple fingers inside her!

"I didn't think she'd go that far," Tori moaned.

"Wow," Patrick said, watching his very first live lesbian act.

"Fuck it," Tori said, as she dropped to the floor on her knees, stripped off Patrick's boxers, tossed aside her 1920's wig, and took his big cock into her mouth, before he had the time to move a muscle!

And meanwhile, Christine and Tracy were still going at it hot and heavy.

"Oh, God," Patrick moaned, suddenly and unexpectedly receiving a blow job... right in front of two other hot women!

"No way!" Tracy gasped, as she watched Tori bobbing on Patrick's dick... a bit jealous that she wasn't the one with a mouthful of cock.

Christine stopped worshipping Tracy's huge tits, then turned her head and gasped, "Holy shit!"

Patrick looked up, and just gave everyone a look of, 'I don't know how all this happened!'

"Get back to my tits, my adorable lesbian friend," Tracy ordered awkwardly, anxious to feel Christine's wet warm lips and breath back on her nipples.

"Oh, getting bossy are we?" Christine asked, returning to her friend's big tits.

"Yeppers! I've always wanted my own personal pet," Tracy said, as she placed her hand behind her friend's head.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Tori moaned, bringing her hand to her pussy, while still bobbing hungrily.

"Whatever you do, don't stop," Patrick groaned, Tori's mouth wrapped around his cock feeling so much better than his fleshlight.

"Not until you come in my mouth," Tori pledged, briefly taking his cock out of her mouth to reply, before sucking it back in.

"That's it, suck on my nipples," Tracy moaned, her entire body on fire from Christine's licking and gentle biting.

Christine, feeling her lust taking over, and deciding to explore her lesbian side further, plus to confirm her bi side (no way was she passing on Patrick's dick tonight, if she got the chance), gently but insistently pushed Tracy backwards, and onto an ottoman.

"W-w-what are you doing?" Tracy stammered, as she found herself abruptly sitting down on said ottoman.

"Snacking," Christine replied. Then she spread her friend's legs, and dove in.

"Oh my God!" Tracy moaned loudly, as Christine's tongue contacted her very wet pussy.

"Holy shit!" Patrick gasped, as he watched Christine dive between Tracy's legs. Their wild fictional stories now seemed tame, compared to what the four of them were now actually doing!

Deciding it was time for another change in their positions, Christine backed away from Tracy's pussy and ordered, "Now lie on your back."

"Huh?" Tracy asked, "I'm on an ottoman. There isn't enough room on it for me to lie on my back."

"It's large enough to support from your shoulder blades to your bum," Christine pointed out. "And if you want to watch me licking you, you'll need to raise your head way up anyway, so it won't need any support. Try it."

So Tracy spread her legs wide again and leaned back, and it worked.

Whereupon Christine leaned in again, and resumed licking.

Then, not wanting to behave too submissively, Tracy draped her right foot and her left leg over Christine's shoulders, and she did indeed watch closely.

"What's happening now?" Tori asked, backing away from Patrick's big dick, and turning her head all the way around, and she saw her two friends enjoying some very sexy fun. "Wow! Holy shit indeed!"

"That's why I couldn't take my eyes off them," Patrick said.

"Fair enough, but I want to watch them too," Tori said. "How about you sit on the floor facing them, and I'll get behind you, and we can both watch. I won't be sucking you, but I can give you a hand job."

"Oh, yes! Eat my pussy just like that," Tracy moaned, her orgasm rising quickly from this wild, sexually charged night.

"Mmmmmmm, yes," Christine moaned, as she licked her first ever pussy, and it was everything she'd ever imagined... sweet and tasty!

"I can't believe any of this," Tori exclaimed, staring avidly, while her right hand stroked Patrick's big cock.

"Crazy!" Patrick said. The lesbian scene happening only about three feet away from his face (and about zero feet away from his feet) was even crazier than his recently getting blown by a married woman. (That same woman was now 'only' jacking him off, so she could watch the same lezbo scene.)

"Crazy? Crazy is how big your cock is," Tori said, ripping her eyes away from her two lesbian-ing friends, and returning her attention to her other friend and his huge, mouth-watering dick. She then suggested, "Actually, let's get closer to the other action."

Which didn't happen immediately, since just then, Christine laid down on her back on the floor, and then Tracy stood up and moved the ottoman out of the way, before sitting down on Christine's face.

Then Tori got up, took Patrick's dick in her hand, and tugged him to stand close beside Tracy and Christine. "This way, we can enjoy both sex shows at once," Tori said.

But it didn't quite work out that way, because Patrick wanted Tori to lie down, which she did, and then he got down on his knees and straddled her chest, so she could take his big cock back into her mouth. So all Tori got to look at was Patrick again. However, Patrick now had a great view of Christine's hairless pussy! He didn't see any stubble on it, so he guessed she must have gotten a Brazilian.

"Oh my God," Patrick moaned, quoting countless porn scenes, as Tori began really bobbing on his cock, while he took advantage of his nearby view of Christine's activity between Tracy's legs.

"Nice cock, Patrick," Tracy admired, as she watched Tori sucking it.

"Thanks," he said. "And very nice everything you've got!"

"Thanks," she said, appreciating that this was a weird conversation, and a wild night.

"And thanks for loaning me your tasty pussy," Christine chipped in, between her long, wide licks... parting the wet pussy lips with the fingers of both of her hands, to expose extra wetness for her to lick.

"And thanks for your amazing tongue," Tracy moaned.

Patrick, feeling bold, and deciding to morph these dual twosomes into a threesome, or maybe even a foursome, pulled out of Tori's mouth, stood up, and directed his cock towards Tracy's face.

"Hey!" Tori objected.

"Mmmmmmm, yummy!" Tracy far from objected. She opened her mouth and took Patrick's dick into it, taking part in her first threesome since her college days, when she'd been in many threesomes... regularly getting spit-roasted or double penetrated... doing anything at all to attract the guys.

"Well then, I'm using this," Tori declared. She laid down on top of Christine, and poked her strap-on against her pussy.

Christine's eyes went huge, as she realized Tori was about to fuck her with her very own strap-on! But not willing to chance being wrong, she took her mouth away from Tracy for a moment and said, "Tori, I dare you to fuck my pussy."

"Yeah? Then I dare you to take this big cock in your cunt," Tori countered, and she slid the cock easily into her friend's very wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," Christine moaned, as her pussy was completely filled. She buried her face back in Tracy's pussy, so she was now serving as the meat in a sex sandwich.

"That's it Tracy, suck my dick," Patrick moaned, loving the sight of her sucking it, while Christine ate her pussy, and Tori fucked Christine missionary style.

"Mmmmmmm," Tracy moaned on the big cock, both because she loved sucking this big dick, and also because Christine's tongue was really driving her wild!

"Take it, slut," Tori ordered, fucking Christine hard.

"Oh, fuck!" Christine moaned, trying to concentrate on her licking in spite of the heavenly distraction of getting banged.

"I'm going to come," Patrick warned. Tracy's warm, eager mouth, in addition to the two hot lesbian scenes being performed right at his feet, were making his balls boil.

"Mmmmmmm," Tracy moaned again, not slowing down at all, ready and willing to swallow his load, no matter how big it might be.

"Come on her face," Tori blurted out, loving the idea of watching Tracy take a facial.

"Okay," Patrick agreed. He pulled out, and in a moment, he exploded a big load all over Tracy's pretty face.

"So hot!" Tori groaned, watching the ongoing facial while still slamming her body into Christine's.

"Mmmmmmmm," Tracy moaned, as the warm load splattered onto her face, and Christine's tongue, accented by Tori's hard drilling, had her nearing orgasm herself.

Christine desperately licked the best she could, her own orgasm rising too. The simultaneous giving and receiving was powerfully stimulating.

Moans echoed throughout the room, while Patrick watched the lesbian threesome... his recently spent cock not dwindling at all.

"Oh, yes! Eat my cunt, you hungry lesbian slut!" Tracy moaned, as usual exercising her wicked tongue, in the heat of lust. A polar opposite to her everyday demeanor.

"Come all over my cock," Tori ordered as she slammed into her friend, loving the unfamiliar rush of being the giver instead of the receiver. Her own pussy was on fire without it even being touched.

"Oh, God yes! Don't fucking stop," Tracy demanded, grabbing the back of Christine's head, and clutching it firmly against her fevered pussy.

Christine licked as well as she could, given she was face planted against her friend's pussy, and her own orgasm was about to erupt.

"Oh yes... fuck... yes... fuck... I'm coming!!" Tracy screamed. Cum flooded out of her, while Patrick's cum continued dripping off her chin and onto her tits.

Christine's face was coated with Tracy's delicious cunt cum, and she licked it up like it was wine, even though she was about to come herself.

A few seconds later, once Tracy had released her friend's head, she struggled to her feet, staggered over to the couch, and collapsed backwards onto it, so she could enjoy the rest of her orgasm.

Christine began demanding, now vigorously bouncing back to meet Tori's deep thrusts, "Pound my pussy, Tori! Drill me with that big fucking dick!"

"Wild!" Patrick gasped. If he told his friends about this... which he never would... none of them would ever believe it! He constantly got teased by his jock buddies (remember he owned and ran a gym) for belonging to something as pedestrian as a book club, but he'd always found it a great balance to the rest of his life. These three women were his best and most loyal friends.

"Come, you dirty slut! Come from getting fucked by your own strap-on!" Tori cried, rushes of adrenaline coursing through her body.

"Oh yes... fuck... Tori... fuck me, fuck me, ooooooooooh, fuck !" Christine babbled, as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Good slut," Tori crooned, as she continued fucking Christine throughout her orgasm.

After a minute, Tori pulled out. Then she wondered out loud, as she removed the strap-on, "How's it possible that I'm the only one of us who hasn't had an orgasm yet?"

"Because you've been concentrating upon giving two of us ours," Tracy quipped with a smirk.

"Then I deserve to be well rewarded," Tori staked her claim. She removed her dick and set it aside, then went over to Tracy, the only one present she hadn't given an orgasm to, tugged her off the sofa, walked her to the center of the room and laid her on her back, and then began to sit down on her face.

"I'm not a lesbi..." Tracy began to protest, before Tori completed her descent, and planted her very wet pussy onto the busty woman's face.

"Then fake it till ya make it. Start eating, Trace," Tori ordered, still feeling like a cocksman, as she seized control again.

With Tracy's face suddenly in her friend's pussy, the pungent scent enveloping her, she figured... why not?... and she tentatively began licking.

Meanwhile, Patrick sat down on the couch, Christine sat on his lap, and they started making out.

"That's it, Tracy, eat my pussy," Tori coaxed her, as she slowly ground her pussy up and down on Tracy's face, aware that some of Patrick's cum was still coating Tracy's face and was being mixed into a sweet cocktail for her friend.

"Wow!" Christine said, watching Tori aggressively using Tracy's face.

"Get over here and worship my tits, dyke," Tori demanded, looking back at her friend, who was still reclining on Patrick. She readjusted how Tracy was lying on the floor. to accommodate what she had in mind.

"I'm not a dyke," Christine pointed out, hating that word, although she did stand up and begin approaching Tori, to comply with her friend's nasty order.

"Cunt muncher, pussy licker, pearl diver, dyke, lesbo, boob lover, whatever," Tori shrugged. "Just semantics."

"No. Unless you deny the existence of nuances, you're just plain wrong about that. Dykes only go for women, and they're usually dominant," Christine explained pedantically. But nevertheless she pulled Tori's ass cheeks apart. She then turned to Patrick and added, "Plus, this bi-girl also likes dicks; for instance, ones just like yours."

"Just love on my boobs," Tori ordered, never having had a woman do that to her before.

"Yeah, yeah, you got it," Christine agreed, not unwillingly, as she knelt down next to her friend, wrapped her arms around her, and began kissing her right breast.

"Oh yes... worship my body, my sexy slu"s," Tori moaned, all of this intimate attention feeling so good!

"Shit," Patrick said as he sat down on an ottoman to watch... or rather to stare... this easily being the hottest action he'd ever seen, either live or on video.

Tracy was surprised by how much she enjoyed eating Tori's pussy... and how it just seemed natural.

Christine swirled her tongue around Tori's butthole, in awe of what had already transpired, what she was now doing, and what might still lie ahead for them all tonight.

"That dick is mine next," Tori dibbed, her orgasm about to erupt.

"Actually, I plan on sharing my wealth equally with all three of you," Patrick counter offered.

"Oh, fuck! Eat my cunt! Eat my asshole! Fuck yes!" Tori babbled, as she came.

Tracy was surprised by her sudden facewash, as a torrent of girl-cum squirted out to coat her entire face, so in a matter of just a few minutes, she'd received two varieties of facials.

Tori trembled uncontrollably, while her first orgasm from sex with another person in years coursed through her and flooded out.

Patrick stroked his dick while he watched the wild sex culmination, before asking, confident the acclaim would be unanimous, "And for our next act, which of you sexy ladies want some of my big, hard cock?"

"I do!" Tori cried out even though she was still coming, clutching Tracy's head.

"Me too!" Christine joined in.

"Me three!" Tracy quipped unoriginally, pulling her head back, desperately wanting that dick inside her.

"Then all three of you face the sofa and line up on all fours, facing away from me," Patrick ordered.

"I like a man who knows what he wants," Tori said, slowly getting to her feet, to take the half dozen or so steps required of her.

"I like a man who knows what a woman wants," Tracy said, as she also got into position.

"And I like a man who can keep it up," Christine completed the chorus, as she too knelt down on all fours.

Tracy was kneeling on her left, Tori on her right, and Patrick was staring down at the three hot naked women, all on all fours, their asses posing temptingly for him.

"You're all very good girls," he praised, as he knelt down behind Tori.

"Wrong idea. Make us bad girls," Tori said, wiggling her ass at him.

"Like this?" Patrick slid into Tori's wet pussy, and he began moaning immediately. He'd secretly wanted to fuck these three babes for a long time, and now it was happening!