All Comments on 'Body Swap: Fucking Mom'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
sorin61sorin61over 5 years ago
Excellent!

I understand this is written for the contest (and I gave you five stars), but there should be a full version of this story, as well as a sequel. Think you could do that? Thanks!

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentover 5 years ago
Fun!

That was a fun "quickie."

KellyCD210KellyCD210over 5 years ago
One regret

There wasn’t a twist ending with Mom coming into the room to admonish the daughter for using the same spell as the son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One Thing

One thing missing from your story..............STOCKINGS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FAKE STORY: Not written BY Silkstockingslover

As stated - no stockings, nylons, pantyhose, thigh highs... Disappointed - big time.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 5 years agoAuthor
Author note

Lol

Not my only story without stockings...

Also, in 750 words the details go byebye... plus she was woken up in bed.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very fun quick read

I only wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
..

Well done.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Would it be possible to email me that Body Swap Spell ?

I need to use it on David Kelly the tv producer to gain access to his beauteous spouse who I have been crushing on for 30plus years. Just one time, I swear . Then we can switch back.

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not impressed

Not your best story. Usually a big fan, not this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not great

Hard to think this was written by you. If it wasn't your name attached, wouldn't have read past the first few paragraphs.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Great!

Enjoy all you write, Jasmine! I would have thought Dad would have been pleased to awaken and find his younger, longer, thicker, quicker-recovering cock! Tomorrow he'll wake up with his old equipment! Five stars!

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Heh heh

Yep, hot, hard, and fast! Just the way ya like it. Five Stars!

gotranegotraneover 5 years ago
Another HOT Start!

Can't wait to see where you take us next! Hopefully, Mommy Dearest will be dressing the part, as well, especially since you love to write about pantyhose! Is there a daughter involved?! Just wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?

Daddy, Mommy and their son? And all of a sudden Mommy is in full control and wants her husband and son together? That's SO funny I'm STILL laughing. Dad was NOT happy. So he's out. Since he's standing there yelling at his wife I doubt very seriously that his son is going to tap Mommy's ass. This was simply a train wreck. Laughably bad. Don't quit your day job.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did you get hacked ?

This story deserved so much more developpement :'(

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 5 years agoAuthor
Authors note

Yes this is by me.

Yes it is short and has no character development.

But remember it was for a contest where the story had to be EXACTLY 750 words... so a very quick romp.

My first version was 1200 words and that had little development. The story was a challenge but forced em to think about word choice.

Jasmine

PS: Dont worry most of my upcoming stories are 8-12000 words. lol

walt555walt555over 5 years ago
Read the intro people!

it's supposed to be 750 words. Sheesh get over yourselves. Now to my fave author, as one of the more popular writers on here please suggest no stories under 1500 words to the site admins. I think it's the min for a full on stroke lol

kaidmankaidmanover 5 years ago
dynamite

good work you delivered and passed the challenge with flying colors and this was a nice story in of itself since you just don't see bodyswap incest stories much

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Hot

I loved your story, just proved you can write very erotic stories whether long or short.

Seedr_99Seedr_99about 5 years ago
Very Nice.

Per usual, outstanding story. Had me hard in record time. Thank you.

TamaboneTamaboneabout 5 years ago
No stockings???

I think this may have bee the first story I have read of yours that didn't have the woman wearing stockings. Other than that it was a good short story. Totally hot but no detail. But I miss all your usual wonderful detail.

ready52ready52about 5 years ago
Wow!

You sure packed a lot in a few words. Poor David's Dad didn't have enough words in the story to think, AND realize he had a young body and bigger cock at his disposal for the rest of the day.

Guess Dad will figure it all out in the 750-word sequel. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I have to say, not your best work. Was super rushed, I normally really love your stuff for all the attention to detail

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Nice fantasy!!!!!!!!!

That's been my fantasy for fifty years, and it never came true. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
twist it!

give it a sequel with a twist by having him swap back in the morning, but with his mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's a shame that Dad/James woke up

Nice original concept. I'm not sure how James is going to take his son David fucking his mom every morning in their bed. Maybe Jane can go to David's room every morning to get her fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Threesomes

I am guessing that there will be threesomes for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I give it a 3 because its just to short but good enough to earn a few points

TwincapolotTwincapolotover 2 years ago

Yo I'm ngl I laughed my ass off reading this but it was fucking perfect 5/5

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

I always wanted a piece of my mom, but I never found that spell. Good short story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too bad this was a one and done story. It was truly a good story with all sorts of Possibilities for a few more good chapters. An example would be James finds out that dad was really a submissive. So James Whispered in to mom's ear while he was fucking her the next morning. Let's lock dad's cock in a chastity cage and make him our slave, she thought it was the greatest idea in the world. So the day after James and his mom went to an adult sex store. Mom picked out two metal cages for dad. Even though dad has a good six inch cock, about two inches shorter then mine. The first cage she picked out for daily use was a curved two incher. She said to give him some room for his cock. The second one Scared me, it was flat cage that looks like a silver button small holes around it, both cages had four inch urethra rubber tubes in the center to pee through and to make it impossible to pull his cock out of the cage. I ask mom why the flat cage, she laughed and said I'm going to Shrink his cock down to nothing and dissing him, so I can keep just your big cock. In the back of James' mind he became worried, "what if mom finds another a bigger cock, and decided to Shrink him down to nothing too!!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594192 months ago

Wouldn't mind more of this style of story or a Challenge Theme

🙉🙊🙈💨🤔😳🤯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...