Blooming Lily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I called D and He's ready for us" Luke said distracting J.B. from His thoughts.

"Good. When are we doing orientation?" J.B. asked as they were all eager to start Lily's training.

"Tomorrow for her and tonight for us. D said explain the basics to her on the way and let that settle in before she sleeps tonight. We're going to get back late anyway."

"She's awake" Johnny boy said, grinning, hearing it first, as always, and glancing back at her as Luke drove down endless rows of crops groaning as J.B. had hours ago on the way here. "I'll go check on her. Will You get the rag and pills for me?" Luke asked as Johnny Boy made His way back to her.

Luke pulled over checking the road was empty before settling on the side of the highway. They didn't want any trouble now. He watched J.B. try to soothe her and she flinched. He hadn't even touched her yet. Anger coursed through him in a flash. What the fuck had been done to her? He was glad J.B. took care of her father or he would have had to turn around.

He opened the bottled water pouring it carefully into the hand towel they had brought for her. It would help her eyes that were probably burning by now from the light. She hadn't opened them back up yet thankfully as he searched the glove box. Luke grabbed the Excedrin reading the bottles label to himself. Two should be more than enough for her size. He laid them carefully on the middle console. Johnny boy would grab them soon.

"How is she doing?" He called out to Johnny boy softly. Careful not to yell. They had all tried the vapor and the migraine had even taken them some time to recover from. It was not for the fainthearted.

"She is pretty bad." Johnny boy said glancing back at her as we spoke. "Glad you got two out for her. We should let her sleep a bit longer before we start. We want her full attention"

Luke agreed starting the van back up and pulling back onto the road home.

Damien

Damien closed the front door saying goodbye to the last customer for the year and handing his freshly trained puppy off to him with her leash. She was a good girl now and a vast improvement from the brat that had come into his office three months ago. She will serve him well. He thought as he strolled casually through the house checking off the list of to dos before Lily arrived. He had her list ready as well. The girls were finally all home with their Masters and Damien had everything ready for their new pet. It felt good to say that. Finally, their own pet to train. Mine. He thought proudly. He couldn't wait to meet her again. To protect her. This time as her Owner.

Luke had been the one to spot her in the yard and point her out. Her beauty captivated them both and the natural grace she possessed as they watched her in the yard dancing was nothing short of stunning. She had a slave's grace. They had wanted her from the second they saw her but quickly dismissed the thought settling back into business with her father at the time. Luke had a good eye her father didn't miss but we never expected to have her offered in exchange. Her father had taken the cowards way out and would die as cowards do. He escaped well that day.

They had planned on declining and following through on their original intent of the visit until they saw her run in frantically to her father's call meeting him at the back door. Although the brothers stayed out of sight they could see her perfectly from where they stood. The bruises were fresh covering her lightly tanned skin adorned with little freckles which would have added to her natural charm if they had not been covered in such violent marks. They had both accepted his offer before even consulting each other. Consent was an absolute in their world. The fear in her eyes spoke to nothing close between them. She flinched even as he spoke and he was lucky to be given a week. Afterwards they had all decided together she would be better off with Damien, Luke, and Johnny Boy. They would give her a beautiful life and it couldn't be any worse than the hell she was surviving when they met her. It also helped that she was exactly what they had all been searching for. The brothers just hadn't expected to procure her in this manner. Luke handled the details and she was finally theirs.

He passed each room carefully inspecting them for anything needed or forgotten. His room was last in the long hallway. He stopped scanning it, He had always enjoyed the simplicity of it and everything had its place including Lily soon whose new puppy bed laid lovingly beside his own on the floor until she earned her way up. He had confidence she would learn quickly. All the new toys had been put away, hung up, and sterilized for their first use in each of the rooms. The D rings and hooks had been drilled and installed. The cameras were working and would capture her every movement inside the facility. He finished the schedules for their training and wrote out rules for Lily although he knew they all had to review and agree on them first to make sure they didn't clash with each other's goals for her training. Everything was done. Just one hour until they returned and her training would begin in the morning.

Johnny Boy

He hated to wake her up but they had only an hour before they arrived and things needed to be explained to her now. They had considered waiting but didn't want to risk waking her while they transferred her to the house. She needed to know it was a safe place and they weren't in the mood to chase her if she did happen to get loose even if she did have her tracking chip in place.

He unlocked her cage and set the lock aside opening it so he could access her more fully. He was going to try to bring her out but decided against it for the moment wanting to see how she did with the news of her new life first. This would be interesting.

"Lily. Wake up little one," He stroked her cheek as she slowly transitioned from her dreams to the moment happening before her. Her eyes opened slowly adjusting to the light and blinking the tired pearls from them and it was as if she forgot where she was for a second. She looked so sweet as she woke like that. The thought made him smile.

Then it hit her as she sprang up scrambling back to the corner of her enclosure, terror filling her eyes. Her tears fell in silent sobs and her arms wrapped around her legs holding herself tight. He took no pleasure in seeing her so scared. Especially of him. He had replayed everything he was going to say to her over and over and now the words were lost as he stared at her. He had to get it together. He thought snapping his mind back to the plan. He needed her to understand her situation now as there would be consequences after tonight. She needed to know her place. With renewed vigor, he spoke.

"Lily." Her eyes peeked up at him but her face stayed lowered, her hair covering most of her delicate features beneath her curls. "Look at me when I speak to You" His tone was harsher than he intended but effective none the less. She looked up scared but he had her attention. Now he could begin.

"I know you're scared and wondering what you are doing here. That is normal ,sweetie. That will go away in time as you learn not only your place but our ways and become comfortable with each of us. My name is J.B., up front is Luke, and Damien is waiting for us at home. Your home now too. They are my brothers and you were brought here to serve us as our pet and as our slave. I know this is a lot to process right now and in the morning, you may ask as many questions as you would like. Right now, I just want you to listen. Do you understand so far, Lily?"

She nodded her fear nearly replaced by a fresh look of curiosity. Her verbal acknowledgment was all he required for now though.

"You will respond when spoken to, Lily. Try that again" He stared down at her waiting for her response.

"I-I und-ders-stand" she managed to get it out after choking back more tears.

"Good girl," He praised her swearing he'd seen a light spark in her eyes as he continued with the basics he would be covering tonight. They were getting close. "Rule one. You will address us as each as Sir until we give you a title to call us otherwise. You are never to call us by our first names but manners are part of your training so it is polite to know who you are dealing with. Who am I?"

"Sir," she answered without pause this time. They knew she would learn quickly.

"Very good," He stated, handing her a bottle of water as he spoke, pausing as she cowered back into retreat when he came near. He left it beside her and carried on.

"Eyes, Lily," the simple reminder was enough to bring her back. He was pleased by that as his Brothers would be too. Unnecessary repetition was a pet peeve of theirs.

"Rule two. You will stay beside one of us at all times. Until you are further in your training you will not be wandering aimlessly. Rule three. You will do as you are told, when you are told, with no questions asked. Any hesitation or refusal and you will be punished. Rule four. You speak when spoken to. And Rule five. Unless you are told otherwise you will look at each of us when you are spoken to. Do you understand?"

This time she was not as quick to answer as a fresh flow of tears streamed and she held herself tighter rocking in her place. All she could do was nod and J.B. accepted that for now locking her back in safely as they made their way up the driveway to the estate.

"We're home," Luke called from the front excitedly and J.B. looked up to see Damien in the driveway waiting anxiously too.

Lily

A bomb had been dropped upon her existence and Lily couldn't help but cry. A slave? Pet? Those words replayed over and over in her head visions of horrible torture filled her mind and she held herself tighter as he went on. She understood everything he said but nothing made sense and her mind filled with unfathomable questions. Her answers came on autopilot and by the end she wasn't sure what she had agreed to. Slave. Pet. The words replayed over and over in her mind. He had said she could ask questions in the morning but she needed to get away now. But how? She wondered as the van slowed.

They came to a slow stop and she knew this was her only chance. The brothers got out greeting Damien and her head swam overwhelmed with too many thoughts as she stayed holding herself tighter fearing she would fall if she didn't. It was the only safe feeling she had in the moment. She looked around the small space searching for anything in reach she could use but there were three of them. Objects were out. She was fast but common sense told her three on one would also eliminate running from the limited options available. Maybe...

Lily's thoughts were interrupted as the back doors swung open and three men stood smiling down at her.

"Welcome home, Lily," she wasn't sure who had said it as she scurried to the opposite side of the cage resuming her fetal position. She buried her head blocking them out. Had they just kidnapped her then welcomed her home she questioned filling with a mix of fear and rage.

"Was she told the basics?" That must be Damien she gathered from the unfamiliar voice drawing closer to her. She didn't hear the answer behind him but there was no room for mistakes as he spoke his next words clearly standing before her with only the bars between them now. He was clean cut with a thick goatee edged to perfection. He looked like a corporate boss she had once seen in a magazine her Dad kept on his nightstand. He looked professional unlike J.B. with his shaggy locks and 5 o clock shadow. "You will answer respectfully in 3...2...."His hazel eyes bore into hers as she dared to look up, anger fueling her false bravado.

"Fuck. You!" she spat instantly regretting her words.

"Get her inside. I will meet you both downstairs. I have to pick out an implement to teach Lily her manners she already forgot," Damien knew she was smarter than that just as Lily knew what he was waiting for and he was pushing her to the edge.

"Thank you, Sir" she screamed out at him crying in regret as He walked away without a second glance. She feared what laid ahead in her punishment now more than she ever had in her life. "I'm sorry," she cried out all too late and fell to her side holding herself close. Why had she said that?

J.B. and Luke shook their heads silently and she was carried inside.

Damien

Damien walked slowly back to the estate disappointed. He hadn't planned on this and he certainly didn't want to have to correct her on the first night but she was testing him and he had to show her that was not tolerated here. Her obedience was non-negotiable and she needed to understand from the start. This was not a game and they owned her now. Whether she understood all that entailed yet or not. She would soon.

He scanned his wall for the right implement. He wanted to make a point but had no intention of pushing her past her limits so soon. They didn't even know what they were yet beyond the indications they had from the obvious beatings she had taken before. They would never do that to her though. She was precious to them and, although they would correct her thoroughly and often, she would never be harmed. That he knew with certainty and she would too in time.

He settled on the oak paddle. It was solid wood with its 5 holes drilled strategically in the center to make it aerodynamically friendly. He loved the sound it made right before contact and It would not take more than a couple swats to get her attention leaving its mark as a reminder to her. She would learn quickly.

He came back down the stairs taking his time to build her up. Luke and Johnny boy sat relaxing in their chairs after they had set her cage facing the couch as we had discussed laughing about our new coffee table when we had bought it. Despite our modest changes to the design it still looked just as innocent without her inside it. He didn't enjoy entering to the sight of her balled up and scared but he had to admit she was beautiful within its bars. It fit her beautifully just as we knew it would.

Their attention shifted to Damien, as he entered, waiting as he laid out on the couch in front of Lily looking down at her. She peeked from behind her hair and hid again. "So cute," He thought to himself. She would be fun after they got past the fear and initial training. His thoughts darkened. Maybe he could break some of that fear out now.

He sat up pulling out his keys and laying the paddle next to him on the cushion. It pained him to watch her as she eyed the paddle like it was the scariest thing she had ever seen. Her chestnut eyes wide and the tears welling once again. He placed it on top of her cage instead. That was not where he wanted her focus right now.

"Look at me, Lily," Her eyes locked to his immediately and she searched them hopelessly. "What did you do wrong?" Damien asked softly hoping to calm her before her correction.

Her voice was almost a whisper as she replied without hesitation this time. She was already learning. "I cursed at You and I didn't answer You when You spoke to me. I'm sorry" Her voice cracking at the end bringing tears to her eyes.

"Why did you do that Lily? You knew the rules. Didn't you?" He knew the answer but wanted simply to test her and see what they were working with. She could only go so many directions with this question and he knew, through experience, how to handle them all.

She thought for a moment before answering and to their surprise chose the honest route. "I am scared" Her voice came in barely a whisper.

"Well, Lily, would you be less scared if I let you out and let you pick who you sit with while we talk?"

Her eyes flashed with fear and looked around at my brothers smiling down at her still holding tightly to herself. She shrugged but quickly corrected with words. "No."

It was not the answer we expected but Damien replied prepared to move on then. "Well, little one, I will tell you what is going to happen now since you didn't like my idea. You are going to crawl out and stand right here beside me and I am going to punish you for your earlier disrespect. You will thank me when I am finished and you will choose one of us to sit with while we talk. You will learn quickly that I don't tolerate such language nor do I like to be kept waiting in any capacity. I realize it is your first day but this is for your own good and will help you be the best you can be in the future." She stared back blankly clearly unprepared as he unlocked her cage and left the door open, waiting impatiently.

Lily

She knew she had to come out but fear kept her glued to the spot she held herself tightly in now. She eyed the front door across the hall. "Had they locked it?" She tried her best to recall. "No. They couldn't have as their hands were full with her cage. They had set the alarm though." That was perfect. If she could get out and set it off that meant the police would come. She would be saved. She thought hopefully. She had to make it.

She crawled out slowly keeping her eyes cast down. J.B. and Luke were reclined back comfortably across the room so she knew they would pose no threat as getting up would take time for them but Damien was sitting and only a foot away from where she crouched now. She poised her body as if she was going to stand forcing Damien to move slightly giving her room to come to him. That was all she needed as she took off running towards the door. She reached it in record time untouched. Why weren't they chasing her?

To her horror, she grabbed the handle finding it locked with no visible way to change that from the inside. The alarm must have locked the doors electronically. She was too scared to turn around now but as she did, Lily found all three brothers in the same spots still waiting. Watching her, looking amused by her attempt. She looked around frantically but there was nothing. All the doors were closed. There was nothing to grab. She was trapped falling to the floor crying in her realization.

She could hear footsteps approaching and soon felt arms beneath her lifting her up softly. She felt defeated as she looked hopelessly into Damien's eyes. They weren't angry as she expected they would be but instead held a heavy look of disappointment which for some reason touched her more deeply than his anger would have. Despite the soft look his grip was firm on the back of her neck as he walked Lily back to the couch. She was trembling by the time he sat forcing her to her knees in front of him.

Lily shut her eyes tight waiting for the hit but it didn't come. What was he waiting for? The answer came to her as she stood as she should have before.

"Lay across my knees now," He barked suddenly making her jump. She hurried to obey him knowing it couldn't get any worse at this point and prepared herself for the pain. "You will be receiving 15 strikes Lily. 5 for your disrespect. 5 for making me wait and 5 for running. You will count them out and after each strike you will thank me. Do you understand and are you ready?"

She cried even before he began but managed the "Yes, Sir," he was waiting for. She heard the paddle before it met her bottom bringing her screams as it made contact. It was like a bolt of fire landing upon her but she remembered his orders not wishing for any more than 15. "One. Thank You, Sir." He paused between each strike stroking her bottom before the next hit would land and by 15 her ass was on fire feeling the welts raising as she breathed heavily crying upon his lap. He smoothed His hand over her bottom and told her to kneel. She collapsed to the floor but mustered her strength to kneel before Him crying uncontrollably, gasping for air, as she shook.

Lily expected anger, yelling, to see him glaring down at her but nothing close to it awaited her when she looked up. He wrapped her in his arms planting a soft kiss to her forehead letting her cry upon his shoulder until she was calmed enough to breathe evenly. Astonished, she gazed up into his eyes. She couldn't describe the look within them but it saddened and scared her all at once. She had been beaten too many times to count in her short life but never like that. There was no hatred in it. No anger. It seemed like the opposite in fact. How was that possible? He did exactly what he said he was going to and she knew she had done wrong. He made her feel.... Lily struggled for words before they came naturally "I'm sorry," she said surprised. She meant it. Damien looked down at Lily smiling. He looked proud in that moment. "You are forgiven and you may pick who you will sit with now little one" She looked between them and back at the cage.