All Comments on 'Bimbo! Ch. 04'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If only it were real!!! I know a few woman I would use that option on!

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 3 years ago
Thanks For The Recent Posts.

As a fan of your writing, I'm happy with the recent and multiple postings. You know I like the over-the-top breast measurements of your classic stories, so the more realistic nature of these recent stories isn't as much my cup of tea. But I'm always happy to read what you posts.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 3 years ago

Apart from the oversized tits and cock, which I do not like, the story was otherwise good. try writing with normal size tits and cock it would make the story so much better. it ok for people who have a fetish for that and I think maybe you should have posted this in the fetish area. for huge tits and cock.

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry my friend. Oversized tits and cock is what I do! The tag says it all and is posted at the start of every story I've published here. "Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking" I think that's fair warning for the reader. Sorry to hear that you don't enjoy that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bimbo! Ch. 03 Previous Part
Bimbo Series Info