All Comments on 'Big Little Sister'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 4 years ago
Some Pandemic Consequences are Epic

Hot and timely story. Fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
big little sister

Some of the foreshadowing is great. It helps with the story, yet I felt it was a bit overdone, a bit too heavy.

Good tale and a fun read. Might have helped with another page and a dip in the hot tub. Now there's a foreshadow you passed on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 2 needed

Big brother needs to take her ass!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
Pandemic 2.

Wall to Wall sex a consequence of the time and place . Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Good Start

I love the premise but it needs 2-5 more pages.

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
PANDEMIC !!!!!!!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

Pandemic !!, this word brough out quite a few

new writers. BUT are they any good, lets read

more then judge good or not so good.

This one not bad, 4****.

..THANKS..

USAF

dezzirabledezzirableabout 4 years ago
Loved the story

Amazingly and well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!!!

Please consider adding chapters to this!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 4 years ago

"Big Little Sister:" - Eighteen Year Old (virgin??) Sister, Violet and Twenty-three Year Old Still Single Brother, Josh.

These two-page stories read rather quickly...and wham-bam thank you Ma'am, they're over. Little sister, Violet has the hots for her brother, and it doesn't take brother Josh long to make quick work of polishing the insides of sister's mommy-chunnel. Again, there's no discussion as to birth control; we readers have to use our imagination of brother Josh having impregnated his sweet and lovely sister. Though the story does read quickly, it does fill the bill of a great jerk-off session!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot stuff!

Will there be more of Josh and Violet's love story?

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Damn That Was Hot

So glad I came across this story, it was so very hot. I was seriously hard throughout it.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Big Little Sister:" - For teenager Violet and old brother Josh, their near term--and possible life devotion--is Heaven on earth for both. Both have so much passion and love for each other at this point in time, Violet seemingly forever for her brother and Josh in recent months for his younger sister! Both have vowed to make their romance as long-term as fate will allow; the stars are in their corner!!

Author 'James_Steele' has another hit story in his resume' and it's a great one! The man sure knows how to hit all the right buttons for any theme of an incest male/female couple! His stories sure cause my pecker to get hard and harder, stiffly, and for the duration!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not even finished with the story yet but man it would be amazing to 'see' the woman you are describing. Just her description alone is worth the read of this story. Well done.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

What a great way to spend the isolation of the coronavirus pandemic- with a beautiful and obliging younger sister that likes to eat cock and enjoys getting her ass reamed! A nice story for the times, and something to remember in the future. Thanx for the Read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! 5/5 stars. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

Echo4YankeeEcho4Yankeeover 2 years ago

Why do so many stories have cheating in them? I know it happens, but these stories are fantasies. My fantasies don't have any negative scenarios.

wildman9917wildman9917about 2 years ago

Awesome story and I hope that there's more to the story. Please continue the story.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420almost 2 years ago

Amazing I always wanted to fuck my BBS

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

UmraojiUmraojialmost 2 years ago
It happens everywhere

Yes, this is a universal occurance

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

EXCELLENT.

Congratulations on an interesting short story.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock305 months ago

Wow, I loved this story. I have wanted to have sex with my hot little sister for many years. She is 4 years younger than I am and although we are both older I would still love to fuck her and if there ever was an opportunity I would definitely fuck her. Thank you for sharing I love the story and your writing I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I expect the story is quite good I'm giving you 5* but I can't read it. When I got to the part about suspecting something between the boss and girlfriend, it got too real for me. Had my girlfriend cheat like that and when I kicked her out I was the bad guy who should be more understanding of how scared she was. Again sorry. I hope for the best for you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Five stars, I got about halfway through the story when my wife got home, then without a word, I grabbed her, kissed her hard then fucked her brains out. A while later she sat back and I let her catch up to where I was in the story, we finished reading "God, she was good at this, Josh thought as he watched her lips stroke along his thick shaft. And now she was all his" as I groped her breasts, and she stroked me. My wife looked up into my face and said that she loved me and all I managed to say back was "Me too, sis." Point on story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
In response to some of the questions about why this story is appearing as a new story for the second time, it was recently returned to me as a rejection after being up on the site for several years. There was no explanation as to why. Since there are no violations of guideline...