Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me show them how it's done, he thought to himself. Roland grabbed his massive meat from the base of his shaft, his favorite position, and he wiggled it around a bit in a circular motion, although that was more for show. By now the others were finished with their sexual trysts, and people began to crowd around Roland for a better look.

"Come on, big boy," said Jo. "You can do it." Others joined in the chorus, shouting out encouragement. That seemed to help. Roland loved an audience. Yes, he would make a good Donkey Productions boy, if Monica had her way. Roland had found a good groove, which he exploited, and he could feel an orgasm nearing.

"Oh my Lord," exclaimed Roland, "I do believe I am going to cum." And he did. His body convulsed, his cock went into a spasm, he grunted like a wild animal for a few seconds, and then slumped back on the love seat, exhausted.

"Did he cum," someone asked? There was a little bit of liquid seeping out of his cock-head. His penis began to rapidly shrivel up, which was usually a telltale sign.

"I think so."

"I told you," explained Roland, "after I cum I need to rest up. No more semen until tomorrow."

"You hear that. Monica?" But she was already calculating. Roland would be good for one cum shot per day. She'd save it for the end, after a long build-up, to increase the drama. And there were a lot of uses for little Rollo even when he was soft. Flaccid Rollo was still nine or ten inches, and it hung down so invitingly...

*****

When it was finally over, Monica's living room was littered with naked and half-naked people sprawled out all over the place, on the floor, on the couch, on the love seat and on the chair.

"So, Pete said, "I guess we're all in agreement. That was one helluva flick."