Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you can pee now," she said, and with expert's touch she manipulated the spent cock, tickling it, massaging it, rubbing it, talking to it, until the golden stream flowed. Monica was surprised at how erotic it felt to hold on to a man's penis as he urinated. She liked the way the surge of the fluid felt as it rose through his shaft. Tim was ecstatic, although too wiped out to demonstrate it, and Monica made a mental note to do this again after a future lovemaking session. Afterwards, they kissed passionately, Tim cupping her breasts through her white bra. "We have to fuck tonight," said Monica. "I have to have it."

"How about right now?"

"No, you go back, I'll wait here for a minute. The night is still young." Monica began buttoning her blouse as the naked boy went back into the living room.

*****

Monica heard applause and loud talking when she re-entered the room. The video had ended. It was a winner.

"Okay, that's it, I gotta fuck," said Pete. "That was one hell of a video. The best I've ever seen." He led Jessie down to the floor and prepared to mount her.

"We really did it this time," added Olivia. "Monica, you are a gem! And we owe it all to elephant boy." At that, everyone turned to James. "A star is born," exclaimed the large breasted Olivia, who was now quite happy that her boobs had been used as a prop to coax an eruption from the fourteen-inch behemoth.

James' cock was beside itself with excitement and anticipation. He had been naked for almost two hours in front of some extremely desirable women. Jo's scent lured him like the call of the siren. His enraged boner needed a release. He knew it, and he knew that Jo knew it. He was expecting her to use her hand to finish him off. But she had other ideas.

"Pete tells me that you don't like to fuck. Is that true?"

James stammered and turned crimson with shame. "Uh, uh...no, not really...it's just that."

"Oh I get it," Jo teased. "You're selfish. You want someone to get you off, but do you do anything to get them off? Noooooo."

"What...what do you want me to do?"

Jo stood up, unfastened her denim skirt, and let it fall to the ground. Her light blue, colored panties were almost see-through. It was fairly obvious that she shaved her pubic hair, but she proceeded to slip out of her panties and remove any doubt.

"This is a cunt," she said to James, pointing to it.

"I...I know."

"I can also see that you have a fucking big boner. You help me out, and I'll do things to that big boner of yours that you won't believe." James gulped.

"Hold it, everyone," interrupted Monica. "Pete, stop pawing Jessie. James, stand up and move away from Jo before you have an accident. Roland...my God...you are a naughty little boy!" Olivia had resumed her hand pumping as the video was concluding, and it showed.

"Is that Olivia or is that Fire Hose?"

"Uh," he said, sheepishly, "a little of both. That was one fantastic piece of work, though. Bravo!"

"Well, stand up here. Come on James, you too. Pete get your ass up here. I want to see you all lined up in a row." Monica was glad she had drunk that fourth glass of champagne. It helped her say what she was about to say.

"What about me," said Tim?

"What, do I have to draw you a map? Get up here. You a man, you're naked, and you've got a cock."

"Okay, you got us here," said Pete, annoyed that he had been interrupted, "now what?" Whatever Monica had planned, and he figured that he knew, it wouldn't be as good as fucking Jessie.

"It's Donkey Productions time." Olivia whooped with delight and even Jane couldn't suppress her smile.

"I don't know what that means, "said Jo, "but I think I'm going to like it."

"We are having ourselves a contest. The first one to shoot his seed gets to fuck anyone here." That generated a lot of reactions.

"Anyone," Roland asked quizzically?" James gulped. Mr. Penis quickly shrunk to thirteen inches, but he was in too deep to say anything.

"Anyone." There was a method to Monica's madness. She assumed that James would win; that was obvious. One look at his bouncing boner told her that, and it was just as obvious that he would claim Jane as his reward. Maybe if the two of them fucked the ongoing sexual tension between them would end, and that would be good for business. "Jane, help me move the carpet," she said. "I just had it cleaned." The two woman rolled back the Persian rug, Jane offering a delightful view of her backside as she did."

"What did you say that color was again," James asked? Man, that was one nice ass, and didn't those panties look cute sticking out from the bottom of her dress. Thirteen inches had risen back up to fourteen.

"I'm going with taupe," Roland answered. "It sounds more exotic."

Jessie cleared her throat in an exaggerated manner and looked over at Pete. "Uh," he said..."look, I'd love to join in, it sounds like fun, but I'm not as young as I used to be, and I have save myself for later. Count me out." Jessie smiled contentedly.

"Okay fine, your loss."

Everything was ready. Monica ordered the three men to stand upright with their hands behind their backs so as not to get a head start.

Nobody could beat James when he was aroused and suffering from penis-agitation. Maybe Dan, if he were here, but he wasn't. James began thinking of the person he would choose to fuck. His cock said Jessie, but his head told him that Pete would object. That left Jane; delightful, delectable Jane, the mini-skirted vixen with the long legs; the queen of the panty tease. But did he really want her under these conditions? Hell, yes!

Thirty seconds after the contest began it was over. "Oh yeah, oh yeah," James kept saying, as he stroked himself closer to fruition. "Oh yeah baby...that's it...that's it...YESSSSSSS!"

The first blast of semen flew across the room, landing about fifteen feet from where he stood. There were audible gasps from the ladies. Then another, and another, and another. Ten feet, seven feet, three feet, and so on, until the final remains dribbled out his cock-head and landed at his feet from where he stood.

"Fire hose," a voice cried out! The ladies applauded, although Jane a little less than the others, knowing that she would likely be selected as his prize

"Oh man," said Tim, exasperated. He was so close to winning. He kept stroking anyway; he was too close to the finish line to stop. He grunted a few times and wore a satisfied smile as cum began to spurt out. A considerable amount of seed too, considering it was his second orgasm in the past fifteen minutes. He had taken on the mega-dick, and though he didn't win, he would leave with respect. Life was good. Lynn was in awe, not just at Tim's blast, but with the whole situation in general.

Roland had stopped to watch Tim, and in the interim his penis had softened ever so little. But he was not deterred. "Stand back everyone. I'll show you what a real fire hose is!"

With just a little bit of manhandling, Roland's cock firmed up to twelve inches. He held it from the base of his long shaft, and worked it with a steady movement of short, rapid strokes. His cock-head flared. The ladies were stunned, especially Monica, who couldn't believe that she had lucked into another incredible specimen without any effort on her part.

"Looks like you done this a few times," observed Olivia.

"Honey, I do this for a living." Roland said nothing more. He had to concentrate and focus on the task. He was getting close.

"THAR SHE BLOWS," he roared, and an enormous, almost unbelievable amount of sperm flew out of his cock-head in one continuous swoop, landing very close to where James had left his marker. It left a trail, much like a comet. It was so voluminous that a large white puddle formed on the floor. Monica was impressed. James' semen output was measured by the pint, but Roland did it by the quart. Oddly though, that one gigantic blast was followed by practically nothing. His entire seed was in that one blast. Maybe that's why it was so humongous.

Wearing a dopey grin, James walked around the couch to claim what was rightfully his. Jane wanted to disappear, but if she backed out now then she would lose face. She didn't really have anything against him, she just felt that he came on too strong, and she made it her goal to keep him in his place. She really did admire his gift. Heck, with a little training he'd make a good stable boy. But she'd have to break him first. Carrot and the stick was the only way. Everyone just saw in Fire Hose how she allowed him to insert his cock inside her panties and cum all over them, but they also saw her spank his sorry ass until his butt cheeks burned. And it was she, as the director, who made him kiss and fondle Dan and put his rigid cock in his mouth. Carrot and the stick. No, Jane wasn't against James, but if he were to have her it would have to be on her terms, with him treating her like a woman and not as a sex object, notwithstanding her tantalizing short dresses and her inability to prevent his penetrating eye from seeing what was under her skirt. From her viewpoint, cock teasing was a woman's prerogative. It was all part of the plan. And now her elaborate plan was under threat. But, somehow, fate intervened.

James had to pass by Jo on his way to Jane, but Jo assumed that she was his reward, and why not? It had been her hand that lay on his groin during the video. It was she who helped him rise to up fourteen-inch majesty. She had stripped and removed her panties for him. It was she who had the strongest claim on his penis. If he were going to fuck anyone it should be her.

Jo reached up and grabbed James by the arm and forced him down to her as she sat on the couch. She then laid back and thrust her vagina up towards him. "Stick your tongue in Jimmy boy, and you better do a fucking good job. Or you know what? I might just take a chastity device and make it so you never cum again. And if you think I'm bluffing, Blondie over there has one in her equipment bag," Blondie, in this case, being Jessie.

James gulped. It was now he who could not afford to lose face. Besides, Jo was a nice consolation prize. Had Jane not been in the room he would have gladly chosen her. James leaned in and began to lick Jo's vagina, massaging her cunt lips with his tongue. Jo moaned softly. This isn't so bad, he thought. Changing position, he kneeled up the couch, where he could get a better angle. He lifted Jo's legs into the air and buried himself inside her sweet, warm cave. Jo was either a great actress or else she was truly aroused. "Fuck me," she cried, followed by "wait!"

Jo leaned up and pushed James backwards to the end of the couch. With his head resting on the armrest, his massive penis stuck out like a steel rod. His prior ejaculation had done nothing to soothe the angry beast. Jo tickled his balls with her fingers and the veins in his shaft bulged. His cock-head reddened. She grabbed the giant penis, stuck it into her mouth, and swallowed as much of it as she could. She almost gagged, but she managed to keep her composure. Now it was James who was groaning. His groans got louder.

"Hold off," she ordered. "Don't cum yet. Now you can fuck me. Stick that fucking thing inside of me and do not stop until I tell you."

James felt sure of himself. Jo made him feel that way. Her spunky, enthusiastic, devil-may-care attitude gave him confidence. He grabbed his prized possession. It was still hard; Jo hadn't given it much time to go soft. If not the full fourteen, it was pretty damn close. James boldly went where he dared not usually go. Jo clamped her legs around James' back and pushed him down towards her, further and further into her cunt, which surrounded his cock like a Venus Fly Trap, enveloping it, caressing it, making it feel welcome in the warm darkness of her most holiest of places. And it was working. James pounded her like a piston, in and out, back and forth, changing his speed, changing his direction, changing movement. He could feel the warmth, the caress, the friction, and it felt good. Soon they were groaning in unison. Jo's body writhed as if she was being pulled in multiple directions. James could feel her secretions moistening his cock. It was going too good, he had to cum. He could feel the juice building up in his shaft. He knew it was going to be a good one too.

"I'm getting close, uh, I'm getting close...so close."

"Pull out, I wanna see." With one hand braced on the couch, and the other jerking his meat as hard as he could, James extended forward, directing his cock closer to Jo. She said she wanted to see, and she would. With a loud grunt the first eruption of white liquid love juice blasted out of his cock-head and splattered on Jo's chin. The next one caught her in the eye. Jo laughed. It stung, but it felt good. Another semen explosion clogged her nostril. He jerked and jerked until the emissions slowed to a trickle.

James collapsed in exhaustion over Jo's body. He had done it. He had fucked her and fucked her good. No words were spoken, but their heavy breathing spoke most eloquently. They began to kiss, and James didn't care that he could taste his own semen. He was in heaven.

"Pete, you were wrong," Jo called out. Big Jim here proved you wrong."

Pete wasn't listening. He was busy penetrating Jessie with his iron. She was so damn hot that she didn't have to do anything. Pete was content to do all the work He had already shot a load inside of her, and he kept on pumping, hoping to stay hard and give her another one, but Jessie nixed the idea, reminding him of what lay ahead; the cat o' nine tails, the paddle, the hard rubber 'prostate massager', the cock and ball torture. Yes, Pete was one lucky fellow. Jessie took pride in her work. One thousand dollars a night was a bargain. She hadn't set the price. A lot of wealthy men had seen to that. Usually she got more, but Pete received a discount, seeing that he was going to make her a star.

Roland returned to the love seat he had been sharing with Olivia. "I don't know," he said. "Little Rollo needs to rest up a bit." But Olivia had a stubborn streak and didn't like taking no for an answer. She tried both the hand and mouth approach to resuscitate the fallen giant, with mixed results. He might not be ironing board-stiff, but he was hard enough to be taken for a ride.

"I'm gay, you know."

Bull, you're bi, remember? Or at least you're gonna be bi." Panties already removed, with Olivia using her fingers for self-lubrication, she lowered down onto his flagpole and rode him like a cowgirl. Twelve inches would have been better, but enough man-meat was available for her satisfaction, and she moaned with delight as the large shaft penetrated far into her pleasure zone.

Monica had been observing the sexual athletics and was feeling left out. The session in the bathroom with Tim had not satisfied her cravings. The boy wonder and his lady were still lying on the floor, caressing. Lynn's halter-top had been untied and was bunched up around her waist. Her hand was resting on Tim's hard penis, playfully tinkering with it. Monica stripped down to her white bra and panties and approached the young couple.

"Here, let me help you," she said to Lynn, and she carefully lowered her dress. Lynn offered no resistance. Monica removed Lynn's panties and used her fingers to massage her vagina. Monica saw that Lynn was aroused; there was a big wet spot on her underwear. She gently spread Lynn's legs apart, and with great affection she began to use her mouth and tongue on the young woman. Lynn quickly forgot about whatever it was she had been doing to Tim.

Monica's white clad butt stuck invitingly into the air. Without being told, and with a now-available penis, Tim went around and lowered Monica's panties. They came to a resting spot right above her knees. Monica lifted her leg, giving Tim a great view of her cunt lips, and with his assistance she got the panties to fall below her knees and over one foot. Now she was free to spread her legs wide. Tim's cock knew what to do, and it entered into the warm nothingness of Monica's inner sanctum, softly at first, and then harder. His body made loud slapping sounds as it made contact with her shapely butt.

Monica was very fit. Her body-to-fat ratio was second to none. Tim's pounding felt real good, so good in fact that she forgot that she was supposed to be pleasuring Lynn, who quickly voiced her displeasure.

"Sorry," Monica replied, and she resumed her tongue action on the young lady, who showed her appreciation by secreting large amounts of love juice. Monica didn't care; she was moaning and grunting with abandon, as Tim's pumping took her to the place that she wanted to go. The bathroom ejaculation, the masturbation; it all contributed to his staying power. He kept ramming her with no sign of a letup. Six inches felt like sixty, as far as the Donkey Productions Managing Partner was concerned. Tim was a great fucker and a great lover. Monica was so far gone in ecstasy that the irony of the situation was lost on her. In front of her was a writhing young body moaning softly with short wheezing breaths. Behind her was another young body, thrusting, pumping, moaning loudly and breathing heavily. And in-between them was a thirty-two-year old woman who had skillfully managed to publicize her relationship her young lover right in front of his girlfriend and, moreover, have her approve of it, so gratified was she by the passion that stirred in her loins.

Jane, meanwhile, was bored sitting by herself, though relieved that she managed to avoid James. Feeling frisky, she walked over to the threesome, knelt down on the floor, and began to massage Tim's cock as he thrust it into Monica. Wanting more, she pulled it out of Monica's love hole and began to suck on it.

"Hey, what gives," said Monica? But what could she do? She got down on the floor next to Jane and joined in the suck-fest. If this was a Donkey Production initiation, Tim was all for it. He lay down on the floor, better to enjoy the moment. Two tongues were better than one.

Olivia kept riding Roland's shaft, but she was ready to admit defeat. It had softened, and she had trouble keeping it inside her vagina. Forget about her pleasure; for all her hard work, Roland was not anywhere close to orgasm. The paused for a breather; both were getting tired.

Olivia saw what her two compatriots were up to, and she also saw that Tim's mouth was vacant, so she strode over and lowered her mound on Tim's face in the hope that he could finish what Roland has started. And Tim did not need a map to be told what to do. His tongue flickered like a firefly all around the busty woman's vagina, and he made Olivia a happy woman.

Lynn, now deprived of Monica, was using her fingers to pleasure herself. So focused she was, she didn't notice that her man was being used as a love toy by three women; that is until his wild cries announced that another eruption was on its way, and she looked up just in time to see his semen spurt.

Jane and Monica fought to see who could capture the most sperm. But this time around Tim's output had quickly diminished and Jane withdrew. But Monica assumed that there would be a second wind, so she kept licking and jerking. She gave Jane a look that suggested she had given up too soon, and Monica was right, as the surprised reaction on Jane's face coincided with the cum blast that caught Monica on her chin. Tim sighed. He was spent.

It wasn't the hetero aspect of fucking Olivia that had gotten to Roland. After all, a hole is a hole and a mouth is a mouth. In the end, he supposed, it didn't matter who was stimulating his shaft. The message was more important than the messenger. Although his large cock hung limply, he was determined to try again.