Big Fat Cock: Egged On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you take it in the ass too, Principal Slut?" I asked, obliging her request, beginning to slam into her hard... just like she wanted it.

"Occasionally," she replied through a long moan, so the word came out more like 'occ—as—ion---allyyyyyyyyy."

"I bet you'd squeal like a pig if I stuck this dick up your ass," I said, although I didn't plan on doing that today.

"Oh God," she moaned, her orgasm already rising, "you'd tear me apart."

"And you'd fucking love it," I said, knowing she would... her big ass obviously made to be fucked.

"I would, I really would," she moaned as I continued pumping in and out of her... wanting to make her come right there on her desk.

And for the next two or three minutes I just fucked her.

No more talking.

Just fucking.

My body slamming into hers with each thrust.

"Don't stop, oh fuck, Kevin," she moaned, her orgasm imminent.

"Come on my fat cock," I ordered, pulling on her hair.

"Oh yes, fuck, Kevin, fuck me good!" she cried out wildly.

"Come right now, you dirty fuck slut," I demanded, slamming into her hard while her moans continued growing in uncontrollable rapture.

"Oh fuck, Kevin," she yelled, slamming her left hand against her desk a few times before her orgasm careened into her, "Yessssssss!"

As her body shook, I kept pumping my dick in and out of her, allowing my own orgasm to rise to the fore.

It was a minute or two later, my balls bubbling with a warm load, when I pulled out and ordered, "Knees, now!"

It was always hot and fun to see a woman mindlessly obeying such a humiliating order without hesitation, and the moment she was on her knees facing me, I unloaded my load on her face and, because I'm a bit of an asshole, onto her black dress as well.

Once I was done shooting, I slid my cock into her mouth, and she sucked out every last drop.

Satisfied, I pulled out, pulled up my pants and said, "Next time I fuck your ass."

"And I'll let you," she said as she slowly got off her knees.

"I should get to class," I said.

"Probably," she said as I squeezed her tits through her dress.

"I may have to titty fuck you too," I said.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, and I gave them one last firm squeeze before leaving her office.

As I paused next to her plump but pretty secretary, I said, as she looked at me knowingly, "Grace, next time you're invited to join us."

She didn't say anything, but she did smile and lick her lips, and I headed to class with another MILF added to my growing stable of sluts... one who could be very helpful in growing my collection even further.

I was late for class... again... but it didn't matter... at least not to me... since I was on a high... another conquest... another MILF willing to do absolutely anything for my big, fat cock.

Sitting in class, I decided next I should tackle Cherry.

But to my surprise, first I got her best friend Stephanie, who approached me just as I was leaving the classroom.

"Kevin, may I please talk to you for a minute?" she asked sheepishly, almost whispering, "in private?"

"Uh, sure," I nodded to the pretty brunette.

"Will you meet me in the cheerleaders change room in five minutes?" she asked, looking excited by my demeanor, even though I was laid back.

"Sure, babe," I agreed, calling her 'babe', but resisting the temptation to slap her ass, just as Ethan walked by.

"Stephanie, is this creep bothering you?"

"No, I asked if I could talk with him," she said.

I looked at Cherry, who was holding his hand yet was looking at me.

"Yeah, you're not top dog anymore, Ethan," I said, standing up to him.

"Excuse me?" he asked threateningly, facing off with me.

"You're... not... top... dog... anymore," I said much more slowly. "Is that simple enough for you?"

"You're done," he said, shoving me against the lockers.

"Yes, I am done. I'm done with being afraid of you," I said, shoving him back. Yes, I knew he could kick the shit out of me whenever he wanted, but no longer would I allow fear to control me. Plus, I had some sure-fire scholarships in my future, while he maybe had some football scholarships. He was much more at risk than I was.

"Oh?" he purred (like a panther), a smirk on his face.

I smirked right back. "Plus... I have something you never will; actually, I have two things you'll never have."

"And what could you possibly have that I don't?" he challenged me, too stupid to realise I was setting him up for some humiliation.

"Well, brains for one," I smirked.

"You big fucking prick," he said, shoving me against the locker again.

"You're not wrong," I smirked, his insult ironic. "Because that's the other thing I have over you."

His hand was at my throat as he demanded, "What does that nonsense even mean?"

"It means you have a teensy prick and I have a huge one," I said, preparing to take a punch from him since I was humiliating him.

"You fucking fat piece of SHIT!" he shouted, as he went to punch me, but was stopped.

"Enough!" Cherry barked, wrestling his hand away from my face.

"Don't you dare!" he growled, shoving her away before he realized this was his girlfriend, as she fell down onto the hard linoleum floor.

"Ouch! You asshole!" she shouted fiercely, her eyes like balls of fire as she lunged back up to her feet.

"Cherry, I'm so sorry!" he cried out in a panic.

"Fuck off, you male bitch," she sneered, and then she slapped him soundly across the face and stormed off.

"I'm not finished with you," he warned me, pushing me against the wall and running after her.

"Dude!" Liam approved, coming over and giving me a high five.

"Yeah, you're the man," someone else said.

"What's going on here?" Principal Appleby shouted, dispersing the crowd that had grown quickly.

"Just dealing with some trash," I said.

"Okay everyone, show's over," she announced, not shouting now, but still using a carrying voice.

The group headed off while I told them, "I have another meeting scheduled in the same place as before, if you guys want to come and watch." None of them would have a clue what I meant... except Cynthia.

"I just might do that... electronically of course," she said softly into my ear, then she gave me a wink, and I headed toward the cheerleaders' changing room to fuck my second cheerleader of the day.

Two more than I'd ever imagined doing before I'd discovered the value of my big, fat cock.

I reached the room, swaggered in, and saw Stephanie on her knees between Amber's legs licking her pussy. Amber was naked, but Stephanie was fully dressed in her cheerleader outfit... or so it appeared at first.

"Stephanie's commando today. So just lift her skirt and slide your big dick inside her, Kevin," Amber urged me with a wicked grin.

"You sure she wants me to?" I asked, wanting to hear the pretty cheerleader speak for herself and say she wanted me... while I watched one of the hottest sex acts ever... a cheerleader eating out another cheerleader... pretty much every teenage boy's dream... especially a nerd like I was.

Stephanie lifted her head and asked, "May I suck it before you shove it inside me the other place?"

"Sure! Come over here and do it," I replied.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, leaving Amber's pussy behind and hurrying over to me.

I watched her unbutton my pants and eagerly pull them down. Then my boxer briefs.

"Holy mother fucker!" Stephanie gasped, her eyes going huge, in complete awe of my hard cock as it popped out and almost slapped her in the face.

"It has already fucked a few mothers," I said as she took it in her hand.

"I bet," she said as she stroked it in utter lust... with that amazed look of heat so many girls exhibited the moment they saw my cock... and felt my cock... and were completely enamoured of my cock.

"Get sucking," Amber ordered her friend, her hand going to the back of Stephanie's head and pushing her mouth onto my cock.

Stephanie wrapped her lips around it and began sucking as Amber kept her hand firmly on her head.

"Do you cheerleaders dyke out?" I asked.

"Most of us," Amber said.

"Hot," I said.

"Yeah, any girl can eat pussy lots better than any guy can," Amber said.

"Maybe," I said, "but I hope you'll let me challenge that theory someday."

"You can challenge me anytime you like," she smiled. "Even inept pussy licking is better than no pussy licking."

"I plan on it," I said, as Stephanie bobbed on my cock with the same eager hunger all my sluts did.

A moment later Stephanie backed away and said, "Please Kevin, fuck me now."

"You're telling me you want this big dick?" I asked as I tapped it on her lips.

"Yes please, Kevin," she said as she pushed me against the wall, turned around and backed up... then reached her hand behind herself to guide my cock into her pussy.

I was impressed by her determination as she backed onto my cock... and as I'd expected, her pussy was soaked, so my cock slid inside her easily.

Then while I just leaned against the wall, she fucked herself on my cock... bouncing back on it and slamming it to me hard.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

"I want to try that position too," Amber said.

"Not fucking yet, wait your turn," Stephanie warned her off while getting herself off on my dick.

I literally did nothing... just hung out and allowed let Stephanie fuck me.

Amber watched for a while and then began rubbing herself.

"Don't slow down, slut," I said, reminding her I was in charge, even though so far she'd been doing everything, so of course she'd also been making all the decisions.

"Oh yes, Kevin," she moaned loudly. "I'll be your slut whenever you want me."

"I'm his first slut," Amber said... as I enjoyed these two cheerleaders arguing over which of them got to be my top slut. I diplomatically didn't tell them my Mom was my top slut, followed by Ms. Chan, and then Mrs. Walker, then Tamara (she would argue she was nobody's slut and then let me fuck her ass anyway), and then Danai. These two hot cheerleaders weren't even in my top five.

"You're both good sluts," I told them (that was true at least), and when I bucked into her a moment later, she bounced back.

"Oh my God!" she screamed as my dick reached new depths inside her pussy.

"Get on all fours," I ordered, wanting to hurry and finish her off so I could watch some more lesbian action.

She hurried to obey.

"Now eat Amber's pussy while I pound your pussy," I ordered. So Amber quickly laid face up on the floor and maneuvered her sexy cunt beneath Stephanie's face.

"Anything for you, Kevin," Stephanie pledged as she buried her face in Amber's pussy the moment it was within reach, and I got back into position to resume fucking her from behind.

Their lesbian scene was so hot as I slid my dick back into Stephanie and fucked her hard.

"Ohhhhhhhh," both girls moaned.

"Hammer our slut," Amber urged me, as she placed a hand on the back of Stephanie's head and held her deep in her wetness.

"Our slut?" I grinned wolfishly.

"Yeah Kevin, I'll get us a whole bunch of sluts," she promised as I slammed into Stephanie... the idea of this cheerleader bringing me even more hot popular bitches to play with was very appealing. I decided to totally revise my equating her at all with Mrs. Dieks. Amber was miles ahead of that weak-willed old bitch. And of course prettier, too.

"You will, will you?" I asked as I kept pounding Stephanie.

"Yes, Kevin," she moaned, looking into my eyes. "So who do you want next?"

"All the senior cheerleaders," I chose.

"Oh, that'll be easy," she said. "Once we show them your cock."

"Even Cherry?" I asked.

"After what happened at lunchtime, I think she's become a real possibility."

"Yeah, she was really pissed at Ethan," I agreed.

"And when she was in this room with us earlier she denied being impressed, but to me there was no doubt she was wowed by your dick."

"Of course she was," I said, my confidence continuing to soar.

"Oh God," Stephanie said as she lifted her head.

"Beg, slut," Amber ordered, loving her part-time dominant role.

Stephanie didn't hesitate as she looked back at me while I fucked her hard, "Please give me that cock, Kevin. Fuck me like your cheap slut!"

"As you wish," I said, continuing to drill her from behind and knowing she'd be coming soon.

"Oh fuck, yes! I'm going to... I'm going to... I'm going to coooooooome," she babbled, and she screamed as her orgasm hit her hard, and then she literally face planted into Amber's pussy.

Amber ground on her face as she once again held Stephanie's head deeply into her cunt while I kept fucking her.

The sight was really hot... I only wished I could see Stephanie's [A1]tits, as Amber smoothly ground her pussy all over her face.

Amber came a minute later just before I pulled out and ordered, "Both of you get your faces in place for my load."

Stephanie rolled away from my dick and turned around, her face shiny with Amber's wetness, as Amber weakly pushed herself up to her hands and knees, still undergoing a long orgasm.

"Give me that load, Kevin," Stephanie demanded, her pretty face ready and waiting for my cum.

"No, give it to me, Kevin," Amber argued, pushing Amber aside a bit.

"No, you'll both get my load," I adjudicated, stroking my cock and waving it back and forth between the two popular cheerleaders.

"Please, I need your cum," Stephanie begged, and I aimed my dick at her face and obliged her request as my first rope of cum splattered all over it.

I then aimed my dick at Amber so I could fulfill her request too, and ropes two and three of my cum splashed onto her pretty face.

I turned back to Stephanie and shot one last (and much smaller) wad onto her face before sliding my cock back into her mouth.

She smoothly resumed sucking, extracting the last few dribbles of my load into her mouth.

When I pulled out a minute later, I ordered, "Now kiss each other."

The two girls turned to each other and made out for a while before taking turns licking the cum off each other's faces, which was fucking hot to watch.

I watched them for a couple minutes before I tucked my dick away and said, "Amber, let me know when you have another slut for me."

"And then will you fuck me?" she asked.

"If you bring me Cherry, Sylvia or Cameron, I'll fuck you immediately after I fuck them," I promised.

Cherry would be my ultimate cheerleader conquest, the beautiful Sylvia was a stuck-up bitch and some pompous politician's daughter (thus not at all beautiful on the inside), while Cameron was a model with a couple of commercials and lots of posters under her belt... including a from-the-waist-down one of her wearing just pantyhose, which was really hot. All three of them had treated me like shit on more than one occasion... Sylvia had frequently called me Porky Pig when we were in middle school... and insults like that you don't forget.

Amber nodded, "I can make at least one of those girls into a reality."

"Which one?" I asked.

"That..." she said as she came over to me and squeezed my cock through my pants, "...is for me to know, and for you to fuck right after you find out."

"You tease," I said.

"Nope, I don't tease, I deliver," she said, then kissed me... kissing having been very rare during my fuck fest today... kissing so much more intimate than blow jobs or fucking.

"That's my girl, now make it happen," I said, slapping her bare ass.

"I will," she said. "But then you'd better give me your very best rough fucking."

"That goes without saying," I said, and I swaggered out of my new favourite room in the school... the library retreating to a distant second.

I was in my next class when I heard Principal Appleby page Ethan to her office. I assumed she wasn't paging him for the same reason she'd wanted me when I visited her earlier. She was a real size queen, and Ethan certainly couldn't offer her much in that respect.

As I was heading for my last class of the day, Amber came running up to me and asked, "Did you hear?"

"Hear what? That you got me a senior cheerleader already?" I asked.

"No, that's still in the works," she said. "But that's not what I meant. Ethan just got suspended!"

"He did?" I asked, this surprising me. He was a jock and therefore untouchable... or so I'd thought.

"Yeah, the video showed him shoving you and then knocking Cherry down, and later on punching the glass in the front door and shattering it to pieces," she said, clearly enjoying to tell me all this.

"No way," I said, both intrigued by what had happened, but also by what might happen next... since Ethan naturally would blame this on me.

"Yeah," she said. She then asked, "You sure you don't want to dump a load in me right now?"

"Sexpot, you're quite the temptress."

"Because I'm your sure thing," she said, her warm breath on my neck getting me hard.

"I'd love to, but I can't go back on my promise or my word will mean nothing," I said. And I promised to fuck you after I fucked whoever you bring me next."

"Fine," she said. "I certainly like a man who knows what he wants."

"Good; and I like a slut who knows how to obey," I said as the bell rang. I was late for another class!

"I'll always do anything you tell me to," she said. Fuck, she was so hot, and although she wasn't all that bright, unlike most cheerleaders, she was very sweet.

"I know you will," I said, then turned and walked away... always leaving them wanting more.

I'd just about made it to my class when I saw Cherry hurrying towards me, obviously wanting a word.

"You!" she called out in a tone and with a facial expression that were unreadable... not particularly angry, yet not particularly pleasant either.

"Yes?" I responded as casually as I could.

"Meet me in the cheerleader's room right now," she ordered.

"I have a class I'm already late for," I said, playing hard to get, even though there was only one reason she'd be inviting me to the cheerleader's room, especially since she'd already seen my package in there.

"Now," she ordered.

"Okay," I said, "but you'd better make it worth my while."

"No worries about that. You're about to get spectacularly lucky," she bragged, and then she turned and rushed away.

I smiled.

My string of scoring today was getting too good to be true... but it was hurting my attendance record. I might need to chat with Cynthia to take care of that issue, since I now appeared to be her favourite student.

I scuttled past my class, and for the third time today entered the room every other guy in the school fantasized about seeing the inside of even once.

Cherry said as soon as I joined her, "You're gonna fucking tell nobody about this!"

"Agreed. But you understand you're not the one doing me a favour here," I said, wanting to make it clear that whether she fucked me or not, I wouldn't stand for her treating me with any more disrespect. "I'm doing you a favour."

"Excuse me?" she asked archly, clearly not accustomed to being challenged by anyone, especially not by a fat, nerdy kid like me.

"I can fuck at least half a dozen girls in here anytime I want, and lots more girls and women outside of school," I said, and I wasn't bragging, I was simply stating facts. I wasn't all that sure half a dozen schoolgirls was accurate yet, but I knew I'd get there soon.

"Do you understand who I am?" she asked haughtily.

"Yeah, you're the hoop de doo grand poo bah head cheerleader. But you're also a horny bitch who's hungry for my big cock," I said, going over to her.