Big Fat Cock: Egged On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, but after I give you pleasure like you've never had before, I'm betting you won't tell him," I said, still oozing confidence. "What do you say, Amber?"

"I say that Kevin fucks better than anyone else I've ever had," Amber interjected, her face still coated with my cum.

Deciding to leave Cherry like she was, e.g., questioning, I stepped away from her and said, giving her one more look at my cock, which this time she took, her eyes lingering much longer this time, definitely longer than she wanted to, "When you're ready, just let me know."

"That'll be when hell freezes over," she said.

"Then I look forward to it. It's a cold day today, so it shouldn't be long," I smirked, pulling my pants up and strolling towards the door, but not yet leaving the room.

"Amber, what the fuck?" Cherry demanded.

"Don't start with me," Amber said like a protective mama bear. "Kevin fucking knows how to please a woman, unlike all those tiny-dicked jocks."

"But you're talking about Kevin," Cherry said, as if just saying my name was all that needed saying to make her point, still stuck on what I was... a nerd... thus making me want to fuck her even more.

"I don't care, I love his dick," Amber said, and I walked out before hearing anything else.

I had a big smile on my face as I walked back into the cesspool known as high school, and of course... I accidentally walked right into Ethan... knocking each of us a step backwards.

"What the fuck, loser?" Ethan barked.

"Sorry," I said mildly, not wanting to make this tiny accident into a big deal. Old me would have apologized profusely and been terrified of what he might do to me, but new me was just calm and cool.

"Stay the fuck out of my way," he said, threatening me like jocks do, dropping his binder so he could shove me with both hands.

Now I had been about just to let this incident go... but then he pushed me. So I said with a sneer, "You're always utilising feigned bravado to camouflage your inner insecurities. Classic!"

"What did you say?" he asked, my sentence far too complex for his simple mind.

"In other words, you customarily utilise violence to obfuscate the fashions in which you constantly overcompensate for your gross inadequacies," I answered, refusing to back down from his menacing glare.

And this time he kind of got it. "I overcompensate for what?" he glowered, the crowd around us growing.

"Oh, anyone in the boys locker room knows exactly what I'm talking about," I responded smugly, a crowd of more than thirty people now avidly watching our exchange, once again hoping to see a fight.

"You're fucking dead," he said, raising a fist to punch my lights out.

"What's going on here?" The principal asked, stepping between us... even though I was prepared to take the punch... I wasn't backing down from anyone anymore... especially not from a tiny-dicked guy who likely was gay and hid that behind his athletic build... the pleasant thought of him getting bent over and fucked popping into my head.

"Nothing, nothing," the always smooth Evan disclaimed, holding his hands up. "Just a friendly disagreement between my bud Kevin and me."

"Well, you know the rules," the principal said, repressing some anger, "Any fighting and you'd be off all the sports teams for the rest of the school year. And since you're a senior, that would mean permanently."

I smirked at the consequences to this asshole if he did punch me... I might need to try and make that happen. The results would be far worse for him than for me.

"Yes, Principal Appleby," Ethan acknowledged... as I checked out her big ass and wondered what it would be like to pound her from behind.

"Good," she said. "Now run along to class," as if he was five.

"Yes, Principal Appleby," Ethan said, glaring at me. I saw Cherry standing next to him, but she was looking at me, and not in a disgusted way anymore... but curiously.

The principal turned to me and ordered, "Kevin, please come to my office." It wasn't an optional request.

"But I didn't do anything," I protested.

"Now!" she said in a tone that broadcasted loud and clear I was in trouble.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, the idea of fucking her still quite appealing. There was 1) something special about my turning a woman in authority into a cock-hungry slut; and 2) I was discovering I really loved big asses.

I followed her through and past the crowd, who I imagined had a variety of thoughts in their heads. Some likely thought I was crazy for standing up to Ethan and sometime soon I'd get the shit beat out of me. Some others were simply surprised I'd stood up to him. And a few others were probably impressed and were now seeing me in a very different light.

We arrived at her office, and Principal Appleby said to her secretary, "Hold my calls, Grace."

"Of course, Principal Appleby," she responded.

Once we were inside her office, she closed, and I think locked the door, before she went to her desk and sat down, saying, "Take a seat, Kevin."

"Yes ma'am," I said, having a hard time reading her face about what her thoughts were. I felt that she had a game plan for my being here, but I couldn't figure out what it was.

"You've missed a few classes recently," she said.

That wasn't where I'd thought this was going to go.

"Yeah, I've been busy," I said, acting a bit casual and probably too nonchalant.

"You understand that you're nearing the end of high school," she said. "I don't want to see you waste your fabulous potential by slacking off too soon."

"Trust me," I said. "I can get into any school I want."

"I'm sure you're able to," she said. "But not if Ethan puts you in the hospital for a month or two."

"I can take care of myself."

"I'm sure you can," she said, as she stood up and walked around her desk. "But he could make your life miserable."

"He's done that for years, and I'm still healthy," I said as she stepped directly in front of me and hopped onto her desk not very gracefully. In fact she almost fell, coming so close to actually falling that I was preparing to lunge forward and catch her.

But she avoided falling, regained her composure, crossed her legs and said, "I imagine he's never been very pleasant to you."

"All jocks are assholes," I said bluntly.

"Kevin, language!" she rebuked me.

"Sorry," I apologized, still unsure where she was going. She seemed to have some hidden motive for keeping me here beyond what she'd already said. If she knew about my dick size I'd think it was that, but there was no way she could know about it.

She dangled her heel from her toes and said, "Recently there's been something quite different about you, Kevin."

"There is?" I asked, still wondering where this was going.

"Yes, but I can't quite put my finger on it," she said. looking into my eyes.

"I've found my swagger recently, so maybe it's that," I speculated, beginning to sense she might have somehow learned what I was packing and was interested in learning more about it... and maybe even taking it inside her.

"And what led to that?" she asked, her tone shifting ever so slightly from her usual rigid I'm-not-in-the-mood-for-any-monkey-business, to one that was slightly sensual... or at least it seemed so. But I still wasn't sure if I was reading something into this... this interrogation? Or just a conversation?... that wasn't really there.

"My Mom and a neighbor down the street we've recently gotten close to have been helping me learn several things about myself and about life," I said, keeping what I was telling her as vague as possible, yet widening the scope of our conversation by planting some subtle seeds that could grow quickly to fruition if somehow she did know about my secret weapon.

So if she knew, she must want my cock. But she couldn't just come out and say it.

But if she didn't know, I wouldn't mind letting her know about it. But I couldn't just come out and say it either.

So we were possibly in essence playing a chess match... probably with both of us wanting to hurry to the fuck-mate.

"And what... exactly... have you learned about yourself?" she asked. Then after a pause, "And about life?"

"I'm not sure an informative answer would be school appropriate," I said, planting more seeds, seeing if she'd allow herself to be drawn in.

"Oh Kevin, trust me. I've seen lots of things in this office and elsewhere around the school that were inappropriate," she said. Then there was another pause, a lengthy one, before she added, "Actually, I saw something scandalously inappropriate earlier this very day."

"Oh?" I said, still trying to figure her out. She was obviously an excellent poker player. And she seemed to be raising the ante, but she wasn't revealing any of her cards.

"So tell me Kevin, what have you learned about yourself recently?" she repeated.

"Are you certain you want me to answer that question?" I asked, as her heel dropped to the floor with a thunk.

"Very certain," she said, and she moved her black pantyhose-clad foot onto my crotch as she continued, "And here's a pertinent little fact that might help loosen your tongue. Did you know there's a camera in the cheerleaders change room? And it has a microphone?"

"That sounds to me like a serious violation of the cheerleaders' privacy," I said, flexing my cock against her foot.

"It doesn't point toward the showers, or to the locker area where they change," she said as she applied firm pressure to my cock.

"I see," I said, playing it as cool as a cucumber (which by the way, is a stupid expression. I mean unless it just came out of the refrigerator, how cool is a cucumber? It isn't very cool at all when it's growing on the vine (or sometimes on a bush)).

"So I learned something about you today," she said.

"Then I think we both know what that is," I smiled, flexing my hardening cock against her foot again.

"You may be right," she nodded, slowly rubbing her foot up and down on my crotch. "But I'm still curious; just what did you recently learn about life?"

"You want the actual truth?"

"Yes please, the truthful truth," she nodded, 'truthful truth' being a phrase she often used in her addresses to the student body.

"I've recently experienced many occasions where girls or women become complete cock-hungry sluts, willing to do almost anything if it leads to their being allowed to suck or get fucked by a big, fat cock," I answered bluntly. "But the cock needs to be a very big and fat one."

"Is that so? she asked, now rubbing her foot on my dick in a slow, teasing, circular motion.

"My evidence is very compelling," I answered.

"I bet it is, "she said. "And how long have you been gathering this data?"

"I didn't learn it all at once, and my journey began in earnest only a week ago today. Although I learned a bit of it the previous weekend," I admitted.

"I see," she said, removing her foot and standing up.

"Would you care to investigate my hard evidence up close and personal, Principal Appleby?" I asked, my confidence growing more and more with each lustful woman willing to risk her reputation, her pride, and sometimes even her job to interact with my dick.

"I think I'd like that very much," she said, dropping to her knees before me.

"Then I think whenever we're alone together, we should both address each other by our first names. What shall I call you in private, Principal Appleby?"

"My friends... including a few intimate ones... call me Cynthia."

"Then go right ahead and check it out, Cynthia," I said, looking down at her.

She brought her hands to my pants, undid them, and pulled out my cock. Even though she'd likely already seen it via the video camera, I imagine at such a distance it couldn't possibly have done my equipment justice. It was far more magnificent up close and personal, and even better inside a woman's hole... any of her holes.

"Oh my, Kevin," she gasped as she grasped it.

"What do you think of my theory now that you're handling the evidence?" I asked, for some reason playing her silly game and enjoying it. Seeing the most powerful person in the school captivated and enthralled with my dick, and seeing her on her knees with it in her hands was quite the coup, and quite the cock-throbbing rush.

"You've quickly developed a very strong case," she opined as she slowly stroked my cock.

"My evidence is even more convincing when you inspect it closely, Cynthia," I said, standing up to make it easier for her to do what she obviously wanted to do.

"I think you're correct; I must be thorough in this investigation," she said. "Especially since your theory is so blatantly sexist and egotistical. Which isn't to say it lacks merit."

"I'm just displaying the evidence that proves my theory," I said as she stared at my cock.

"It's so fucking big," she said, literally unable to take her eyes off my dick, and then our silly wordplay came to an end.

"Suck it, Cynthia," I ordered.

"I can't believe you're packing such a huge cock, Kevin!"

"And I know how to use it," I emphasized, as I took control and slid it into her mouth... thus ending the 'will she or won't she', since now we both knew how this encounter would be ending.

As soon as I'd helped her cross that final line... which she'd actually crossed the moment she escorted me into her office... she began bobbing.

"That's it," I said. "Show me how much you love my big, fat cock."

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned on my cock as she bobbed. Most women started slowly, taking enough time to get used to my length and girth... but Cynthia really went to town the moment she started on my cock.

She took my first six inches with ease, smoothly bobbing back and forth.

I was grateful I'd already shot two loads today, the most recent one only ten or fifteen minutes ago all over Amber's face.

I asked, after enjoying her obviously very experienced mouth for a couple minutes while I pulled my cock away from her lips, "Did you watch me fucking Amber?"

"I did," she said with lust in her eyes.

"So you saw me bust my nut on her face?"

"I did," she said. "That was quite a load."

"Yeah, I always have big loads available, and good news for you: I reload quickly," I said, slapping her cheek with my cock.

"I also listened in on your conversation with Cherry. Despite her pretense of uninterest, I think you'll have her on her knees very soon too."

"You think so?"

"For sure," she said, licking up and down my long shaft.

"She didn't seem quite as enamored as my other sluts are, such as yourself," I said, as I shoved my cock all the way into her mouth, made her gag, and then pulled back out.

"You brat," she accused, wiping drool off her chin.

"I do whatever I want to my sluts," I shrugged.

"So I see. I approve of that approach," she said, licking my cock head. After a moment she offered, "I could blackmail her with some videos, if you want her."

"That's a generous offer, Cynthia," I said, "but I want her to come to me just because she can't resist me."

"Like I did just now," she said, bringing her mouth to my balls.

"Exactly," I said. "It's lots more fun to have someone begging for my dick."

"It is a really nice dick."

"I know," I said, always enjoying to watch someone in complete lust for my dick... and this time it was someone with all the power and the formidable reputation of Principal Appleby, known to a few intimates as Cynthia, which added to the excitement.

"Your newfound confidence is hot," she added as she sucked one of my balls.

"Discovering what most women will do for a big, fat cock is a powerful and life-changing experience," I said as she advanced to my other ball. I loved how she was worshipping my cock and balls without any instructions. It made me wonder whether she brought any other guys in here to afford her pleasure. So I asked, "Am I the first student to receive this generous kind of personal treatment?"

"No, you're far from the first," she said as her tongue slithered back up my shaft. "Although," she continued, stopping for a moment, I think for dramatic effect, "all the rest have been girls."

"I see," I said, as she swirled her tongue around my cock head... surprisingly not in much of a hurry since we were using her office in the middle of a school day. What if someone misbehaved in class and their teacher sent them to the principal's office? Would her secretary Grace warn her, and then I'd need to hide under her desk?

"And I'm not submissive with those girls at all," she added as she took my cock back into her mouth and began bobbing again.

"No?" I asked. "You seem like a natural submissive slut to me."

"Oh, I can be very submissive for someone with a great big cock like yours," she said, stroking the pertinent cock as she looked up at me. "But usually I just order around one of the dumb bitch girls for my pleasure."

"I see," I nodded. "Is Cherry one of them?"

"She has been called in on occasion for some discipline."

"Hot!"

"She isn't very good at eating pussy," she said. "But it's fun putting her in her place."

"I can imagine," I said, already imagining shutting the bitch up by sticking my cock down her throat.

She bobbed on my dick for another minute before I asked, kind of curious, "So you never bring guys in here?"

"Not for sex, no," she said as she took my cock out of her mouth. "I can't stand stupid guys."

"So size only matters when a guy is smart?" I asked, loving her approach.

"Yeah," she nodded as I pulled her up, spun her around and bent her over her desk. "And given what you just did, I also like a man who knows what he wants and takes it."

I flipped up her dress and pulled down her pantyhose and panties. "I'm all of those things."

"So I see," she said, turning her head around to watch me and my dick settling in behind her.

"Do you want my dick, Cynthia?" I asked as I rubbed my cock between her very wet pussy lips. I knew the answer, but I enjoyed hearing a woman who was normally in authority taking time out to beg me for things.

"Yes, I do want your dick, Kevin." And she moaned just from the touch of my cock, a couple millimetres past her pussy lips.

"I hope you're able to beg better than that, Cynthia," I said, continuing to rub her pussy. But not giving her what she wanted until she'd earned it.

"Fuck, Kevin," she moaned as I teased her. "Please shove that big, fat cock into my cunt and fuck me like I'm a cheap slut."

"Better," I said as I slid all the way into her with one long thrust.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" she moaned, as I was suddenly balls deep inside her pussy.

I rested inside her and asked, "Are there any slutty teachers here who'd go for my big cock?"

"Probably all the women," she said. "But you'll find Ms. Peterson a sure thing."

"Nice," I said, since she was pretty and one of the younger teachers.

"She's a major size slut," she added.

"Then I'll really have to offer her my services," I said as I began fucking her.

"Ooooooh, and Mrs. Camden will also want your dick," she added. Mrs. Camden was already on my to-do-someday list.

"She has quite an ass," I said as I started fucking her faster, both of my hands resting on her lower back.

"She's a nasty ass slut," she revealed.

"Nice," I said as I fucked her good. "My specialty is fucking asses."

"Oh fuck, Kevin, give me that cock!" she moaned.

"You like it strong?"

"Yes please, slam that cock into my cunt," she said, looking back at me with that glazed look almost every woman gave me... the look of utter lust that told me I could do anything I wanted with her.