Big Fat Cock: Educating Mrs. Walker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom!" Ben repeated, now sounding even more frustrated and even more helpless.

"Pull down your pants, Ben," the mother ordered.

"You want me to do what?" Ben gasped in disbelief, as I glanced at Maggie, who was clearly struggling between the temptation I was displaying before her eyes and any obligation she might owe to her boyfriend.

"Just fucking do it," Jasmine said with an edge and a sigh. "In fact, take them completely off, and show us your little wee-wee."

"But...."

"Right fucking now!" Jasmine ordered, with a ferocity that even scared me.

His eyes went big, yet he didn't say another word as he obeyed, and began to unbutton his jeans.

"And you Maggie, unless you'd rather not, come here," Jasmine said softly, with a 180° tonal shift to soft and motherly.

As Ben sheepishly got undressed, Maggie tentatively walked over to Jasmine and me... her eyes never drifting towards Ben, and never wavering from constantly staring at my cock.

Ben's expression was nothing but devastation.

"Come and take a better look, honey," Jasmine said. "It's obvious you're fascinated by Master Kevin's big, fat cock."

"It's so big," Maggie said, staring at it like it was the Da Vinci of cocks, which it kind of was.

"Is mine bigger than your boyfriend's?" I asked, glancing at Ben, who was now down to his baggy boxers.

"Way bigger," Maggie breathed worshipfully, as she knelt beside Jasmine, her eyes still not leaving my cock for even an instant. I'm not going to lie, moments like this were almost better than sex! I felt like an Adonis, which I'd never even imagined feeling before my BFC epiphany.

"Underwear too, Ben," Jasmine ordered in a sharp tone.

"Mom, please," he said despairingly, completely humiliated by what had transpired and still was transpiring, plus having been outed as having a much smaller dick than mine. (Which was nice to know, since now I wouldn't need to buy a flashy car! Yuck yuck.)

"Now..." Jasmine crooned, her lovely voice once again caressing the very air, "...go ahead Maggie, stroke it."

Tears were welling in Ben's eyes as he pulled down his boxers to reveal a very small, yet very hard dick, as he watched his girlfriend reach out her tiny hand. And even including her thumb, she managed to wrap it only about a third of the way around my fat cock. Yeah, I know, sometimes it really is the thought that counts.

"Why are you so hard, Ben?" Jasmine asked.

"I don't know," he said, glancing down at his dick, obviously surprised to discover it was hard.

"Did you get hard from watching Mommy getting fucked by Kevin's big, fat cock?" she asked wickedly, while Maggie stroked my cock in awe, and was oblivious, I think, to the humiliation her tiny dicked boyfriend was experiencing.

"No," he denied, probably lying.

"No? Then is it from seeing your girlfriend stroking a much bigger dick than yours?" she continued, taking great pleasure in humiliating him. Although she'd written a number of sissy stories, and I'd read a couple of her cuckold stories out of curiosity, I hadn't come across any about a sissy son's mother guiding him through confronting his hidden demons... a future plot, perhaps.

"Mom," he said, tears beginning to stream down his face, while his dick was constantly flinching.

"Would you enjoy watching Maggie suck Kevin's monster fuck stick?" Jasmine asked wickedly, "I know I would," and just like I'd seen in a few hot gifs on Twitter, she pushed Maggie's head... ever so gently... towards my cock. And also just like in the gifs, Maggie opened her mouth in wordless submissive obedience, and took a short length of my cock between her pretty lips. Again it wasn't a lot, but she opened wide and did her very best, and did manage to envelop a few inches of it.

"Mom," Ben repeated like a broken record, shocked and defeated.

"Mom what? What are you asking for?" she asked. "You've been a consistent asshole to Kevin, even though he's been helping you to become an adequate student for weeks, and you've apparently always been a shitty boyfriend to Maggie."

"But... but this... this... everything that's happening here is wrong," he managed to blurt out, as Maggie began slowly bobbing on my cock, taking only a quarter of it into her mouth... yet because of the surreal situation of her doing it in front of her boyfriend, and being lovingly encouraged by Jasmine, it was still fucking hot.

"Remove the rest of your clothes, and then just stand there and watch," Jasmine said. "And don't touch that tiny dick of yours."

"Mom, please..." he pleaded.

"And stop crying. Only sissies cry. Man up," she said. I thought maybe she was venting her anger about her ex-husband onto him too... which made me wonder how and why their marriage had ended.

He wiped some tears from his eyes and began unbuttoning his shirt, as Jasmine turned back towards me and said, "Now Maggie, let me help you with that."

And while Maggie slowly sucked me, taking a little more every few bobs, Jasmine ministered to my balls, sucking them into her mouth one at a time.

The sensations of receiving a blow job that focused primarily on my cock head, as well as simultaneously getting my balls worshipped, quickly evoked my inevitable orgasm.

I glanced at Ben a few times, who was now naked and watching the action with a strange look on his face. Yes, I could see shock there; and yes, there was also humiliation; but I could also see fascination. His tiny dick remained hard as he watched his Mom and his girlfriend worshipping my dick.

When I knew I wouldn't last much longer, I pulled out and said, deciding to take control again, "Smile pretty for your facials, sluts."

I glanced at Ben, whose gaze was focussed on the sex act, although I couldn't tell if his focus was on my cock or his Mom or his girlfriend, but it certainly wasn't my face, as I stroked my cock, aiming it at my two luscious sluts

"Yes Kevin, coat my face with your big load," Jasmine said, licking her lips in a sexual way.

"Yes, Kevin," Maggie said in a lustful way, speaking for the first time with any passion, her insecurity and nervousness now vanished, "splatter your warm cum onto my face."

"Which one of you wants it?" I asked when I was only a few strokes away.

"Baptize both of your sluts," Jasmine suggested.

"Yes, use us as your cheap whores," Maggie added, as I slid my cock back into her mouth and gently face fucked her for a few strokes, making her gag slightly, with less than six inches sliding in and out of her mouth, before I pulled out at the last possible moment. and shot my first rope directly at her nose and right eye... while unfortunately her eyes were still open.

Rope two I aimed directly at Jasmine, right onto her cheek, and most of rope three soared into her open mouth.

The final two lesser cum bullets I redirected at Maggie, who had closed her eyes and mouth... bullet four landing on her lips, while the last rope landed on her chin, and some on her blue blouse.

I pushed my cock at her lips, so she opened up to take my cock back inside, along with some of the cum from her lips. Without instruction, like a good submissive, she slowly bobbed, nursing on my cock, getting any last remnants of cum out of my cannon.

"Maggie, you look so hot with that big load of cum all over your pretty face," Jasmine said a minute later when I pulled my cock out... already getting myself ready for round two, or round five for me since waking up today.

"Thanks, Mrs. Walker," she said, genuinely appreciating the compliment.

"Doesn't she look hot with Kevin's cum all over her face, Ben?" Jasmine asked, looking back at her son, to see he was stroking his dick.

"Yes, Mom," he answered, looking very ashamed, but clearly aroused.

"And I told you to not touch your dick without Mommy's permission," Jasmine reminded him, and hearing the word 'Mommy' coming from her lips after having read it so many times in her stories, was so fucking hot.

"Sorry, Mom," he said, taking his hand away from his dick.

"It's Mommy," Jasmine corrected.

"Yes, Mommy," he corrected himself sheepishly.

Jasmine then leaned forward and began French kissing Maggie.

"Holy shit!" I said, as Maggie kissed her back.

Ben's eyes once again went wide while his Mom made out with his girlfriend. After a minute or so, Jasmine pulled Maggie's sweater over her head, and carelessly tossed it aside.

"Why on earth would you hide those lovely big tits behind a bulky sweater?" Jasmine asked, as she reached behind the girl and unclasped her bra.

"I don't know," she said, surprised to find herself topless.

"Jasmine stood up, pulled Maggie's skirt down and off and said, "You really should begin wearing nylons like mine. They would really accentuate your legs and conceal how white they are."

"I don't tan at all," she admitted.

"I don't either," Jasmine said, "thus the nylons."

"Hop onto the washer, Maggie," I ordered, as Jasmine stripped the eighteen-year-old out of her sexy red thong, leaving her totally naked. She had such a lovely body... big boobs, tiny waist, generous muscular butt. And as she'd pointed out, very pale skin, much like Jasmine's.

"Okay," she said, still not once having looked even sideways towards Ben.

I hurried to help her, seizing the chance to cup her ass as I lifted her naked body into place.

With Maggie atop the machine, which was now vibrating wonderfully since it was beginning a spin cycle that I hoped would be a long one, Jasmine went to the pretty girl, spread her legs, and said, "Since my son won't do it, I guess I'd better do my best to make you happy." She didn't look the least bit unwilling to perform her self-assigned task, and I didn't think I'd be hearing the word 'gross' anytime soon.

And while Ben gasped in shock once again, my mouth also dropped open a little, as I watched Jasmine bury her face between Maggie's legs and start licking.

"Oooooh," Maggie moaned loudly, as her pussy was licked, possibly for the first time. Or the first time it mattered, anyway.

Bent over and licking away, she was clearly begging for my dick, so I hurried behind her, positioned my cock at her pussy, and slid inside.

"Oooooh yes, fuck me, Kevin," Jasmine moaned, while she didn't look back, but kept licking the teen's pussy.

"Please don't stop, Mrs. Walker," Maggie moaned, looking directly into my eyes, while I began fucking Jasmine from behind.

"You have a delicious pussy, Maggie," Jasmine complimented. "I can't believe my son hasn't been dining on this tasty twat morning, day and night."

"Thank you, Mrs. Walker," Maggie said, still acting perfectly polite throughout this erotic encounter.

"Anytime you need this ripe pussy licked, just come on over, and I'll be more than happy to serve as your pet pussy licker," Jasmine offered.

"Really?" Maggie moaned loudly, by now all three of us completely ignoring Ben.

"Yes," Jasmine said, looking up at her. "I've been dying to have a pretty young thing willing to use me for her plaything."

"Plaything?" she asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Walker is submissive," I explained. "She needs two things to keep her happy: a man to bend her over and fuck her, and a sweet high school girl to help her explore her bisexual side by sitting on her face, fucking her with a strap-on, and generally using her for... your... own pleasure."

"Really?" Maggie asked.

"Yes, Maggie, I'll gladly be your Mommy pet anytime you want," Jasmine said between licks.

"I think you should take her for a test drive right now... just tell her what to do... whatever you want," I urged, as I began fucking my newest slut harder... just as the washer began to vibrate even harder.

"Oooooooh, umm... eat my pussy, you... slut," Maggie said experimentally, adding the word 'slut' as an afterthought, and her approach sounded a bit awkward.

"Yes, Maggie, Mommy will be your cunt-licking pet slut," Jasmine said, sounding just like many of her characters... the only difference being that this wasn't some novice submissive finally summoning up enough nerve to cross the line, but a veteran fantasizer's long held fantasy finally coming to fruition. Yes, Jasmine had been Mrs. Grady's pet for who knew how long, and maybe Tamara's too, but the Grady gals were old hands at this scene, while Maggie was dipping her toes into uncharted waters for the very first time.

"She's longed for a young and inexperienced girl to be her Mistress for many years," I said, as I began fucking her faster.

"Oooooooh," Maggie moaned, Jasmine's hungry licking which was mixed, I assumed, with the intense vibrations of the washing machine really enhancing her pleasure. "Don't stop, slut!" Maggie added, kind of getting the hang of it.

"No I won't, Mistress Maggie," Jasmine moaned, both from my hard fucking and from hearing the 'S' word aimed at her by a novice for the first time in real life I assumed... although I hadn't a clue.

"Eat my cunt, you nasty slut," Maggie ordered, her orgasm close, and this new sexual side of her testing its wings.

"Mmmmmmm," Jasmine moaned upon hearing the order, and I was impressed by Maggie's transformation, which had shifted her from cute to hot in a heartbeat.

"You like watching your Mom doing your job for you, don't you, you Sorry Sissy?" Maggie asked fiercely, this transformation awakening enough fortitude in her to stand up to her boyfriend as well.

"Maggie," he whined, uttering a single word yet again in shock, frustration or exasperation. Probably all three.

"Answer the fucking question," Maggie snapped.

"Yes I do," he admitted, and I smiled, very impressed by the sudden shift in Maggie. Maybe she was a switch, or maybe, very much like me, a new sexual confidence had awakened inside her, since her kink had just been allowed to come out and play for the first time.

"Oh God, your Mom eats pussy so fucking good," Maggie moaned, her eyes boring right into him now... the polar opposite of her shy, meek demeanour of just a few minutes ago.

"Get your Mistress off, Jasmine," I ordered, as I kept pounding her from behind.

"Yes, Master," Jasmine responded, the hierarchy of power being made abundantly clear. Me at the top of course, and then Maggie, then Jasmine, and finally the pitiful guy Maggie had just named 'Sorry Sissy'. Or maybe the name wasn't permanent; she was welcome to change her mind whenever she wished.

"Oh yes, fuck, your Mom is my pet pussy licker, Ben," Maggie sang out, her eyes remaining on his, while she grabbed the back of Jasmine's head and pulled it deeper into her wetness.

"Come all over her face," I urged.

"I want that humongous dick inside me next," she told me, grinding her hips a little against Jasmine's wet face.

So now she was ordering me around? Okay, I didn't have to be top dog all the time. "It will be my pleasure, Mistress Maggie." I said compliantly, glancing back at Ben, who was in a complete daze... and his dick was still hard.

"You hear that Ben?" Maggie said. "I'm going to let Kevin fuck me, and you're going to watch him make me come like gangbusters!"

Ben didn't say anything... he just remained slumped forward like the bereft cuckold he now was. My unvoiced question was: was he enjoying this? Enjoying being humiliated? Enjoying seeing his Mom, and soon his girlfriend getting fucked? His lack of any protesting against her proclamation about my fucking her implied that he was, although I suppose it could also be him being completely defeated after the past twenty minutes or so of utter humiliation not only by his girlfriend, but also by his mother unexpectedly emerging from her longstanding cocoon of respectable schoolteacher, and suddenly transformed into the butterfly of a wild and crazy slut!

"Oh yeah, slut Jasmine, eat me, suck on my clit," Maggie exhorted her pet, clearly about to come.

"Come all over our sluttiest slut's face," I added, making sure I remained part of this kinky threesome... which wasn't quite as kinky as my threesome had been with my Mom and Ms. Chan, but was still pretty wild.

"Oh fuck Ben, your Mom is getting me off," Maggie said, then added wickedly in spite, "which you never did."

"He couldn't, with that dick," I added, glancing back at him and his tiny less than pint-sized penis.

"Oh yes, oh fuck, I'm... I'm... I'm... fuuuuuuuck," Maggie babbled, not even able to finish the sentence as her orgasm hit. Her facial expressions during the last few seconds before her orgasm were priceless. A look of complete bewilderment on her face, and it was obvious she'd never felt such pleasure before... for indeed Ben had never gotten her off... and if she masturbated, her orgasms from flying solo would have been nowhere near the pleasure Jasmine was giving her right now. As her orgasm struck, she closed her eyes and her entire body quaked... her larger than I would have thought tits shaking around like a small earthquake tremor... the vibrations from the washing machine likely adding something extra to her completely climactic bliss.

I kept fucking Jasmine.

Jasmine kept licking Maggie, assuredly enjoying the sweet nectar of a teen girl's cum.

It was a minute later, perhaps longer, when Maggie opened her eyes and said, gazing at me with a lust I'd never get used to, but always greatly enjoyed, "Kevin, I want you to fuck me now."

"Sure," I said. And resuming control, I instructed the two women, "Jasmine, hop onto the washer and spread your legs. Maggie, it's your turn to chow down a healthy, organic, homemade snack."

As I pulled out of Jasmine, and Jasmine assisted Maggie off of the washing machine, we prepared to arrange ourselves into our new configuration.

"Boy Toy," Maggie asked, Do you want to watch me eat your Mom's pussy while Kevin gives me the fucking of my life with his huge cock?"

"Maggie," he said, his tone now pleading.

"Once Kevin has unloaded his load in my pussy, and you've sucked it out and swallowed it down, I'll allow you to come," Maggie decreed, stalking over to him to glare in his face. "And until then, still no touching your widdle dick."

"Ooooooooh," he groaned, twitched, and then spewed his load all over Maggie and the floor. But he hadn't touched his dick.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Maggie snapped, backing away from him.

"S-s-sorry," he stammered, once again completely humiliated.

Maggie swiped some cum off her leg and flicked it at his face, before turning around, stalking over to Mrs. Walker and ordering, "Come here, Ben."

Ben wordlessly... sheepishly... shambled over.

"For that disgusting, pathetic lack of self-control, you shall insert Kevin's huge fat cock in my pussy, and then you shall kneel right next to us and watch him fuck me the way you never could with your tiny dick," Maggie ordered with a spitefulness that proved there were more reasons for her bitterness towards him than just the wild revelations of the last half hour or so.

"Maggie, please," he pleaded, utterly defeated and shamed.

"Just do as your fucking told, while I eat your Mom's pussy, which I'm pretty sure isn't gross," Maggie said. "Kevin, by any stretch of the imagination could you describe our favourite pet's hairless pussy as gross?"

"Far from it," I replied with total honesty. "You'll love it."

She then looked up at Jasmine, who was by now sitting on the washing machine with her legs spread welcomingly. "I've always been curious about going down on a woman."

"Like Kevin said, you'll love it," Jasmine assured her, as I went to stand behind Maggie.

I wasn't all that sure I wanted another guy touching my dick, but in the spirit of this multi-person and hopefully therapeutic cuckolding-fest which I was taking such an active part in, I decided to put up with it.

Maggie licked Jasmine briefly and said, "Wow Ben, your Mom tastes amazing! Why the fuck wouldn't you want to lick pussy?"