Big Fat Cock: Educating Mrs. Walker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," she acknowledged distractedly. Then, "You're so big," she added, in a mindless lustful daze.

"Suck it, Jasmine," I ordered. "Suck my big, fat cock."

"Okay," she agreed, and she opened her mouth wide, and took it between her lips.

"There you go," I moaned, "just like the submissive sluts in your stories."

For a minute, perhaps two, she slowly sucked on my cock... swirling her tongue around my cock head before slowly taking more and more of it into her mouth... getting used to my girth.

As she began bobbing a little faster, and since I wanted to really enjoy this experience, and time wasn't of the essence like it had been this morning with Mrs. Grady and Mrs. Baker, I ordered, "Suck on my balls, slut."

"Yes sir," she said, addressing me very obediently, the submissive characters she created apparently based largely on her own personal inclinations, as she slithered her tongue down my shaft and arrived at my fully loaded balls.

As she sucked one into her mouth, I asked, "So are your fictional teachers tending to be strong-willed in public but submissives at home an authentic character trait?"

"From my experience it is," she answered, as she suckled around, searching for my more elusive second ball.

"Have you ever been fucked by an eighteen-year-old?" I asked, just as she found that second ball.

She sucked on it for a few seconds, really bathing it with her mouth, before she answered, "No, not even back when I was eighteen."

"Well, today is a day to swap out some answers, and to check some items off your... I believe you call it a 'fuck-it list'?"

"That's right. But I can't believe you just walked down here with your dick sticking out," she said, still bathing my nuts.

"I figured it would expedite the seduction," I said. "Plus, once I realized you were the same woman I followed on Twitter, and that I'd read lots of your stories except for the gay ones, I abandoned the more roundabout seduction I was planning on using."

"You know that the gay stories are some of my hottest ones?"

"I'm sure they're very well written, but the idea just doesn't do anything for me."

"Trust me, just like the women who probably bend over backwards for a chance at your outstanding dick, lots of men, whether they're gay or straight, would do just about anything to suck it or to get fucked by it," she said.

"Really?" I said, never having put any thought into that possibility.

"From many years of corresponding with my readers and fans," she said, still playing with my balls, "I've learned there's a crazy high number of men, especially older men in their mid-life crisis years, who develop a sudden curiosity about sucking dick, and even about being fucked."

"That sounds crazy," I said, having never read any of her gay stories, and I'd even skipped the parts in her essays that discussed her writing about gay characters... although I had read her one shemale illustrated story that starred her, that was crazy long and surprisingly hot. ("A shemale submission": a lust story)

"I too was surprised at first," she said. "But after writing a few gay stories, doing a lot of research, and having discussions with many men who either fantasize about joining this particular lifestyle or have actually done it, I've learned it's a lot more common than anyone would think."

"I never even thought about it," I admitted.

"And even totally straight guys will often become susceptible to becoming cock suckers or bottoms for big cocks, although their fixation is often on big black cocks," Jasmine continued, as she began wending her way back up my shaft.

"I know that you fantasize about fucking and sucking big black cocks," I said, having read many of her black and blacking fantasies.

"Yeah," she nodded, licking the top of my dick, "the more taboo something is, the more it turns me on, but...."

She paused as she smoothly deep throated my entire cock, and held it tickling her tonsils, if she had tonsils that is (I didn't ask), for a good seven seconds before backing completely away... briefly leaving a parabolic strand of her saliva connecting her lips to my cock. Wow, what a hot gal!

"But what?" I asked.

"But truth be told, I just want a man who knows what he wants, who knows how to fuck, and is sporting a big cock," she finished, before taking my cock back into her mouth, and beginning to bob like a world class blow job queen.

"Fuck," I groaned, as her mouth was full of saliva and excessive wetness, while her lips were wrapped snugly around my cock, moving back and forth with suction cup prowess.

She moaned on my cock, actually more like a hum, which made my cock vibrate, and enhanced the amazing blow job she was giving me.

"Shit, you should write an essay on how to give a blow job," I suggested.

"I did compose eighteen sissy captions about how to give blow jobs," she said, removing my cock from her mouth.

"Well, that's something," I laughed, as I looked at the washing machine shaking a little, and came up with an idea. I pulled her to her feet and pulled her dress over her head.

"I can't believe I'm allowing you to do this," she said, trembling slightly, as she was now wearing only a bra, panties and, as I'd long imagined this author wearing before learning I actually knew her, her ubiquitous thigh high stockings.

I smiled, checking out at her nylons, "Well, you certainly practice what you preach."

"I always wear nylons," she said.

"And I require all my sluts to wear them," I said, "likely a kink I picked up from reading your stories, and from always seeing my Mom wearing them."

"I'm happy to have had such a positive influence," she said, her perky tits looking so inviting in her blue lace bra with her matching panties... which I thought was hot for a couple of reasons: first, they were sexy as fuck; second, even on a Sunday at home, she was wearing those sexy stockings, thus proving what she wrote online wasn't fiction when she was talking about herself.

"Let's get you naked," she said before removing my shirt and socks, which were the last of my clothing.

"Done. Now let's see those tits," I said, admiring her body, which was admirably fit for a sexy woman in her mid-forties.

"These ones?" she asked, cupping them through the lace bra.

"Yes, those lovely firm tits," I agreed.

She reached her hands behind her back, unclasped the bra, and released it to waft gently down to the floor.

"Nice," I said, as I reached out to cup both breasts, which were impressively firm for her age... and although they weren't large, they weren't small either... in many ways, the perfect size.

"You like?" she asked.

"So perky," I said, bending down to suck on her nipples.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, as her left nipple went into my mouth.

For a couple minutes I just loved on her tits...going back and forth between her hard nipples... enjoying her soft moans... enjoying the intimacy we were sharing.

I then moved my hands to her panties and slid them down her legs... happy to see her pussy was shaved, and was glistening with wetness. "I see you're already wet."

"I often am," she said, as she lifted her feet one at a time, to allow me to remove her panties fully.

"And I'm always hard," I said.

"So I see," she smiled, as I placed my hands on her legs, assuming they'd be adorned with the highest quality sheer silk... and they were.

"Shit, these are just as soft as I've always imagined, from all the descriptions in your stories," I said.

"I only wear the best," she said.

"As one would expect," I said, my hands roaming up and down her sheer stocking-clad legs... making my cock throb with anticipation.

After already receiving three blow jobs and fucking three women today, I finally had enough time to enjoy the full spectrum of sex. I was in no hurry to fuck her, although I was definitely going to fuck her eventually, for now I just leaned forward and licked her pussy.

"Ooooh," she moaned, as my tongue parted her wet pussy lips.

"You taste amazing," I said, her pussy delivering a sweet and savoury blend of tastes.

"Thanks," she said, surprising me by settling her right leg over my shoulder and pulling my head deeper into her wetness.

For a couple minutes I licked her pussy, exploring every inch of her wet slit... listening to her soft moans... the moans of a woman always turning me on. Although I was a dominant and I loved being in charge, unlike my Dad I wanted my women to enjoy themselves too... except perhaps Mrs. Dieks, who I just enjoyed humiliating... she was, for me, my convenient next door neighbour cum bucket for whenever I just needed to dump a load... and her own pleasure and feelings were redundant. Strangely, she was just fine with that.

"Oh, Kevin, that feels so good," Jasmine moaned.

"I'm still learning how to do a good job down here," I admitted.

"Then finger me... two fingers... while you suck on my clit," she suggested.

"Okay," I agreed, then added, "lean against the washing machine."

"Okay," she said, sidling the three or so feet from where we were. I crept along with her, and then did as she suggested, sliding two fingers inside her very wet pussy while flicking her clit with my tongue.

"Ohhhh God," she said, as I felt her body vibrating from the motion of the washer... and twitching from my attack on her clit.

"Come for me, Jasmine," I said, finger banging her quickly, while attacking her clit.

"Now suck my clit between your lips, and shake your head like a small, ferocious terrier," she moaned loudly, her orgasm clearly imminent.

I didn't say anything, I just did as she requested, using my fingers inside of her and my lips and tongue outside of her.

"Oh yes, Kevin, yes, don't stop, oh yes, fuck, oh God, oh you nasty fucker, eat my cunt," she screamed, as her orgasm hit. I pulled my fingers out and hungrily lapped up the excessive pussy cum that was squirting out of her and onto my face, lips and tongue.

"What the fuck?" a startling voice barked, as I lapped up her cum... the voice was clearly Ben's.

"Ben!" Jasmine gasped, but I just kept licking her pussy.

"Stand up, asshole," Ben ordered, yanking me to my feet.

I turned around, but now Jasmine was the one barking: "Ben, stop! Don't you dare lay a finger on Kevin!"

"Stop? Don't dare?" he demanded, both furious and shocked... an amusing mixture of expressions.

I looked around and also saw Ben's girlfriend Maggie standing nearby, a girl I'd met twice before, staring at me... or more specifically, at a particular part of me.

"Look Ben," I said, not at all scared of him... the old me would have been a little intimidated... but I was no weakling, and I could defend myself. "What's happening here is none of your business."

"Excuse me?" he demanded, his cheeks red with rage. "Catching you fucking my mother isn't any of my business?!"

"No, it's not," I said, then added to make things clear, "and I wasn't fucking your Mom..." then I paused and glanced at Maggie, who was still focused on my package, "... at least not yet."

"You fucker!" Ben snapped, his arm swinging up to punch me in the face.

"Stop!" Jasmine shouted, much louder than before.

"Mom, I...." Ben began.

"No, you see here," Jasmine said, stepping in front of me to confront her irate son. "First of all, both Kevin and I are adults! And secondly, who I decide to have intimate relations with is none of your concern!"

"'Intimate relations' you're calling this?" he said, not impressed.

"Yes," she said, as I steered my dick towards her pussy from behind... the temptation too great to resist... plus, the intriguing notion to cuckold Ben, and maybe even get his girlfriend involved, suddenly popped into my head. I knew this was a long shot, I knew it was crazy, and yet I wondered if the power of my superlative cock could even help me get away with some cuckolding and stealing a girlfriend.

"So you're telling me you can just fuck anyone you like?" he demanded.

"First, don't talk to your mother that way, and second, don't use such language in my presence," Jasmine scolded fiercely. I was powerfully impressed at the commanding way she could face down her angry son, even though she was stark naked except for those beige stockings. It didn't hurt that she didn't realize my dick was steadily nearing her pussy.

"You mean 'such language' like you begging him to eat your cunt at the top of your lungs?" Ben asked sarcastically, as I deftly slid my dick into his mother.

"I'll say fuck, cock, cunt, or any other fucking word I fucking want to, is that understood?" Jasmine said, in an 'I brought you into this world and I can take you back out, so back off, asshole' tone of voice. She was still crazy impressive, even though by now there was no way she couldn't know where my dick had just lodged itself.

"Y-y-yes, Mom," he said, unaware that I was now balls deep inside his Mom, while I grinned slyly at Maggie, who saw exactly what I was doing, and her eyes went wide in delicious shock. She seemed to be a playful little minx!

"Good," Jasmine said with a moan, as I began slowly to fuck her. "Now, Kevin and I were in the middle of doing something. I believe today we're calling it 'intimate relations'."

I don't know why I needed to let him know I was fucking his Mom, I don't know why I felt the need to get involved, since she'd just done an amazing job of defusing a potentially nasty situation. Maybe it was my narcissistic side from my father rearing its ugly head, a side I'd known I had even before my big fat cock discovery, but I ordered, "Now bend over the washer, my sexy MILF slut."

"You bad boy," she purred, as smooth as you please.

"Jesus," Ben said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Don't use the Lord's name in vain!" Jasmine scolded, as I placed my hands on her hips to begin fucking her in a position that would be obvious even to the oblivious Ben.

"Is he really fucking you?" Ben asked.

"Wow," Maggie gasped, completely captivated by the live sex show, as I reached around and cupped both of Jasmine's breasts while I fucked her.

Ignoring Kevin, she moaned, answering his question in her own fashion, "Oh yes, Kevin, fuck me with that big, fat cock."

"Mom, for heaven's sake, stop doing that," Ben begged, looking totally bewildered, while standing less than two feet away, watching his naked, except the thigh highs of course, mother getting felt up and fucked.

"Just sit down and watch," Jasmine ordered.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me," Jasmine said. "Maybe you can learn a few things from Kevin."

"Yeah, right," Ben scoffed.

"Maggie, how often does Ben get you off?" Jasmine asked, as I squeezed her tits and continued fucking her.

"Mom!" Ben gasped.

"Be quiet. I'm interviewing your girlfriend about your suitability as a boyfriend," Jasmine said.

Maggie's face went red, so I assumed the answer was never, although her blush could have been from the embarrassment of having their sex life asked about by her boyfriend's fucking (literally at the moment) mother.

"How often does he, Maggie?" Jasmine repeated the question.

She watched me fucking Jasmine, completely avoiding looking towards Ben, who'd turned to look at her, and she whispered sheepishly, "Never."

"Maggie!" Ben said, exasperated.

"And how often does he eat your pussy?" Jasmine asked bluntly, and I was a little, actually a lot, in awe of Jasmine's brazen questions, and of her complete control over her son, all while she was behaving pretty much like a freeuse slut for me. Freeuse, I'd discovered one day while watching porn, is where a man is allowed to fuck his woman anytime, anywhere. Often even while other people are present and maybe watching the action. And everyone, including the coupling couple is carrying on a mundane conversation about grocery shopping or whatever, as if the fuckee didn't have a dick thrusting away inside her. The scripts are a little over the top, but overall the scenes are pretty hot. I realized that technically I had a few freeuse sluts in my own stable.

"Mom," Ben repeated, clearly stunned by the turn of events that had begun when he walked in on his calculus tutor eating his respectable schoolteacher mother to a screaming orgasm.

"I told you to be quiet," Jasmine said tersely.

Ben glared at me as Maggie reported, "He did it once. For about ten seconds. Then he told me it was gross and never did it again."

"Ben!" Jasmine said, shocked. "Did you really tell your girlfriend her pussy was gross?"

"No, I said eating it was," he said, his anger shifting to humiliation.

"Same thing," she said, shaking her head in dismay.

"And I suppose he still expects you to suck his dick," Jasmine continued.

"Yes, Mrs. Walker," Maggie answered, getting a little more comfortable with answering these personal questions, since Jasmine obviously felt sympathetic to her.

"Does he expect you to swallow?"

"Unless he shoots it on my face," Maggie said.

"Ben, I really thought I'd raised you better than that," she said icily.

"Mom, I...." he began trying to defend himself.

"No, don't say a word. Any son of mine had damn well better eat pussy, and he'd better fucking understand the importance of giving pleasure to a woman!" she said angrily.

"I'm sorry, Mom," he said sheepishly, as I pulled out of his mother and deliberately gave Maggie an excellent view of my big fat cock glistening with vaginal wetness.

"Don't apologise to me, beg for Maggie's forgiveness," Jasmine said disdainfully, as she turned around, squatted on the floor, and took my cock in her mouth.

Ben didn't see her doing that since he'd turned to look at Maggie, who was ignoring him and staring intensely at my cock.

"I'm sorry, Maggie," he said, while behind him, his Mom went to town on my cock.

"Oh yeah, suck it slut," I ordered, focusing on Maggie's curious obsession with my cock as I spoke.

Ben turned and saw his Mom sitting on her heels blowing me, and muttered, "Jesus Christ!"

"You've been told not to use the Lord's name in vain," I smirked, really enjoying this bizarre situation. Yes, he was a bit of an asshole. And yes, he was obviously a shitty boyfriend. But there were a lot bigger assholes out there than he was.

"Don't you start with me too," he threatened, as I gripped his Mom's head with both hands and began face fucking her.

"Ben, take some advice from me," I said while still fucking away.

"From you?" he scoffed.

"Yeah, because you need to know what a woman wants."

"And a nerd like you would know?" he scoffed again, in a tone that pissed me off... especially since I had my dick in his mother's mouth and my balls literally bouncing off her chin, as impressively, she swallowed my entire length. The point being that she was obviously loving every second of our 'intimate relations'.

"Yes," I said. "Your Mom for instance, needs a dominant man with a big cock, who can see past her strong-willed everyday demeanour, and not only recognise, but also satisfy her inner submissive side."

"Yeah, right," he said, as he finally noticed his Mom deep throating my cock.

"Slut, will you do whatever I tell you to, anytime, anyplace?" I asked, pulling my cock out of her digestive tract and again placing my fat shaft in clear view for Maggie to admire and get wet over.

"Yes, Kevin," Jasmine said, gazing up at me with that look of big cock lust I was by now accustomed to receiving, and I was receiving it at the moment from two women. "I'm your slut, and I'll gladly do whatever you want me to."

"Mom!" Ben repeated, sounding desperate.

"Maggie, please come here if you will," Jasmine said, ignoring her son as she turned to Maggie, and placed her hand on my cock to slowly begin stroking it.