All Comments on 'Big Aren't They? Ch. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel for Randy. There's nothing left of the tank. I wonder if Emily will ever found out why that is.

Have you ever heard of Inside Job? Can you make a story with Reagan Ridley if you're Interested. If not, have a good day.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 1 year ago

You know I'm a fan of measuring scenes involving LARGE cup sizes; so this story made my day. Seeing as how Emily was a Double F in part 1 and considerably bigger in this installment, I sort of hope that Mom being not "as well built as Emily" was an incredible misjudgment on the protagonist's part and she's even bigger than Aunt Ruth.

Looking forward to your next postings as always.

WriteOrDieWriteOrDieover 1 year ago

Your stories are always good fun. Great descriptions of giant tits, and I love a good measuring scene. My only criticism is that you use too many exclamation points

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 1 year ago

DDDDave, one of your absolute best stories...but two problems I hope you will go back and correct in part one and part two.

In part one, Emily is a 34FF...part two she is a 34JJJ or 34L (there really is NOT, in real life, a triple any cup past a DDD, which was replaced two decades ago by an E for DD, and F for DDD...all are single cup sizes now...so NO JJJ cup in any band size...but a 34L is real). ALSO...in part one...Randy is measured by Ruthie as "a little longer than 11.5" long and 7" around. In part two, Emily measures him at 9" long and 9" around.

Please correct...and make Ruthie even larger than sixty inches...is very possible. I know/have met several women who have larger than sixty inch bustlines. You also shared she wore a 36T bra...which is actually correct for a woman with a sixty inch bust and a 36 inch band/chest size. 36 plus 4, plus one inch for each single cup size from A to T...20 cup sizes. Thank you again DDDDave.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594198 months ago

The story has potential,🙊🙉🙈

PrinzmettlePrinzmettle5 months ago

Of course, it's a 5! I love the story! I keep coming back to you because your fantasies match mine!

But I agree with HungBigBen about the discrepancy in measurement, especially Randy's between the two parts. Also the dick measuring in the two parts is done differently: Part 1, on top of the dick; part 2, on the bottom. And he loses nearly three inches! Oy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Big Aren't They? Previous Part