Betty Gets Her Big Mac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dumbstruck. I had never done anal intercourse before and I don't even think I had fantasized about it up to that time in my life. I suppose I had thought of it as a homosexual thing. While greatly enjoying playing with the ass of several women who had allowed it, the thrill of being very naughty and intimate was my motivation. My wife wouldn't let me anywhere near her "dirty" ass. I had never imagined asking for it and certainly never imagined being invited. Women didn't enjoy that, did they?

"Actually Betts, I've never done that before," I immediately confessed.

"Oooooo, another first for Mac in a night of firsts," she proclaimed. "Actually, I've only done it twice, a long time ago. The first time I gave in and it was not as bad as I thought it would be. The second was too painful -- he was not gentle and I haven't wanted to do it since."

"I don't want to hurt you, Luv," I protested.

"I'll teach you to go slow, Mac. I want you to have my ass tonight. You've had everything else, including my heart and imagination. I want to give you everything a woman can give to her lover in one night. Do you understand?" she asked with a serious, almost tremulous look.

I hugged her and followed her into the bedroom, still wet from the shower. The blood-engorged lance that bobbed in front of me was ample evidence that somebody was definitely interested in Betty's butt.

The first thoughts that came up for me were that I couldn't do it without causing her pain. The second was that it would be messy. This had been such a spectacularly perfect night that I didn't want it marred by an unpleasant experience. I just wanted to bury my rod inside her and listen to another of her orgasms.

Betty asked for some KY or Vaseline and, fortunately, I had the latter in my athletic bag. After retrieving it, I returned to the bed to find her seated on the edge. My cock seemed to be permanently stiff as she bent to suck the head into her mouth while lovingly fondling my balls.

"Let's get you nice and wet and then I'll tell you what to do. Just remember to go very slow at first. When I say "stop", that means to be still, not to pull out. It will take a while for me to get used to this dick in my asshole," she said looking up at me. She was talking to me about sex in a way that no woman had ever done before.

With that, she turned to get on all fours at the end of the bed. To say that I was thrilled to see her ass spread in front of me would be an understatement. But I wanted to give her some pleasure before attempting her back passage. I knelt on the floor and licked her pussy first. Her moaning began immediately and turned into a groan when I licked her anus.

"Yessss, that feels good," she whispered. "Now fuck my pussy first."

Much to my excitement, she certainly had lost whatever inhibition she had had about four letter words! I stood and dipped my knees to line up my cock with the opening of her vagina. Betty's slit was filling with goo again and I slid in easily for the fourth time that night. Knowing well by then the depth that was comfortable for her, I gently touched bottom and began slowly thrusting. I would have been content, indeed ecstatic, to remain in there for the rest of the night. But she pulled her cheeks apart with both hands and looked back to capture my eyes.

"Put some Vaseline on my asshole and slowly work it in with your fingers," she commanded.

I stopped fucking her long enough to collect a glob of the lube and applied it on and around her brown anus, winking at me from between her hands. Then she put her head down and began moving her hips to encourage my cock while I tentatively pressed my middle finger into her rosebud. Betty encouraged me to go deeper with my finger and then asked for another.

When I had two fingers in her, she began fucking back against my fingers. It took about 3 minutes to get them both in to the second knuckle. I twirled them around a little for several more minutes before she looked back again.

"OK, I'm ready. Give me your cock," were her next words.

With more than a little trepidation, I withdrew from her cunt and placed the glistening knob at her anus. It was loosened somewhat from my fingers but a gentle pressure from my hips got me nowhere.

"Push! It's OK. Push!"

I pushed harder. She seemed to tense up and stop breathing. Betty reached back with both hands again to spread her cheeks and pushed back with her hips to match my thrust. In a sublime moment I will never forget, the head and glans popped inside.

"Stop! Don't move!" she cried out.

Neither of us moved for a full 2 minutes. Except her anus did move. As I reveled in the exquisite pressure seizing my crown, I was amazed to see the anus pulsing around my shaft. Another farm boy moment, I suppose, but I was startled to see the anus working like a rotary turbine, rotating open and closing around my rod as Betty squeezed some muscle that I had never imagined before. I was breathless from pleasure and wonder.

"OK, a little more," she groaned.

Another half inch and stop. I felt like the foreskin was being scraped off my dick, so tight was her anal ring. Half inch by half inch, I fed in more of my cock at Betty's pacing. It seems like it took me most of ten minutes to get my cock most of the way in. It is well that I had a total stiffy or I should have lost some firmness due to inactivity. But actually, that anal ring was so tight that I don't think any of my blood could have escaped going the other way.

Betty must have breathed during that time, although I didn't hear it. It seemed like I was holding my breath almost as long, so afraid of hurting her. Sweat beaded on her back. Finally she raised her head again to look at me with an expression of lust on her face.

"Pull out and in. Short strokes. Slowly," she said quietly.

And so I began to fuck Betty's ass. A soft, slow one inch stroke became two, and two inches became three. And then Betty began to breath and then she began to moan softly. And then she started to fuck back. The strokes became longer and I finally felt that she was enjoying this "unnatural act." And then my ecstasy knew no bounds.

I stared at my rigid, oily cock pistoning in and out of her ass as though I were in a different world, transported to a place I had never been before. Fucking "doggie-style" is always a thrill, thrusting between the perfectly symmetrical buttocks as though this faceless sex machine in front of me exists only for my pleasure. Without the eye contact, the ass could be any fantasy woman dedicating herself subserviently to my pounding manhood.

But the sight of that tight ring clutching my rod made it very different, much more personal and intimate. There could be no other fantasy than the exhilaration of being in Betty's ass, in being where she wanted me desperately. For it could be no other way, considering the pain she had accepted to get to this pleasure.

And, emotional thrill aside, being inside the backdoor is so different than inside a vagina. The inside seemed hotter than a cunt and so much looser. As though emerging from the small opening of a bottle into a much larger chamber that had no bottom. Instead of a clutching, grasping, wet vagina, my cock was free to roam around in this hot chute. But always the clenching opening of her anus, trying to skin my penis of sensation.

There was no mess, no unpleasantness, just pleasure for both of us. My strokes became deeper until I ended with a strong attempt to bury myself as far up her bottom as I possible could. And the more I fucked Betty, the more she liked it, until we were practically in a frenzy of copulation.

"Yesss .... God.... Fuck me .... Fuck my ass .... Deeper ... Harder ...." she chanted, pushing back at me as though wanting me deeper and deeper inside her.

I reached for her tits and she placed a hand on her pussy to catch the wave she was feeling. She looked back at me with hooded eyes to share a little of her pleasure before collapsing with her head on the bed. When she came the first time, she literally screamed into a pillow.

That was heaven on earth, as we paused for a moment while her orgasm pulsed around her anus and my shaft. Then I began long slow strokes again, amazed at the pleasure she was receiving. I began to feel a tingle after another few minutes but that was different too. It did not emanate from my testicles, but from my groin, my lower abdomen. It derived from the effort to burrow my cock as far into her bowel as possible, rather than from the massaging of the vagina.

But even then, I wondered whether I could cum again for the fourth time in less than four hours. Betty was not thrusting as energetically now as before. She still seemed to be enjoying it from her moaning but I became self-conscious about overstaying my welcome in her ass. Then she turned her head for my eyes and again grasped her cheeks to spread them wide and open to me.

"Cum for me. Shoot it deep inside me, Mac. I want to feel it spurting," she said with an encouraging smile.

I realized that the ever-tight anal ring around my glans was the answer. My strokes had stopped before popping the ring with my knob but now I extended my backstroke to pull all the way out through the ring before plunging back in.

Its tightness seemed undiminished to the head of my cock, and the tingle quickly grew to a roar. Betty resumed slamming her ass back to me and I was in a frenzy. I was driving into her so hard that I could feel my balls banging against her pussy.

I exploded in a roar as I ground my groin into her ass and unloaded at deepest penetration. I don't know how much semen I had left but the force of my ejaculation felt like it should have reached her throat. God, that was good!

Betty collapsed forward from her knees and I followed her down, not wanting to break the connection with her lovely butt. We were both perspiring profusely and I slid around her back until I rolled us to the side to remove my weight from her delicate form. I was exhausted.

I inhaled her hair and sweaty scent as I kissed the back of her neck and held her tightly around the waist.

"You can have my ass anytime you want it," she whispered without turning around. "It's never been like that for me. I thought I was going to pass out."

I hugged her more and we were silent for a while, content to listen to each other breathing. I had nothing to compare with my first ass fuck, but knew I would never forget this night and the woman who introduced me to it.

I was sad that I couldn't go to sleep like that with her in my arms. But finally she stirred and squeezed my limp cock out of her ass. She turned to me and shared a long, tender kiss.

"Shower, and then I've got to go," she said.

The soapy shower was just as sensual but my dick was done for the night. She dressed and gave me her panties. At the door, we both pushed the tristesse away and parted with a kiss and a thank you. I think we both knew we would do this again and would be lovers for a long time, but neither of us sought or made commitments.

Sleep came quickly for me that night. I would savor Betty tomorrow.

Betty and I saw each other for five years, during which time she introduced me to her daughter. I will post that story if there is sufficient reader interest.