All Comments on 'Betty Gets Her Big Mac'

by MacDuke

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let's Have More

Fantastic story. You've given us a taster of what cames next, let's have it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fabulous

One of the most senual erotic pieces I have read in a very long time. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very well written

that story was so well writen and versed, it made the reader feel as if they were there in the same room as the lovers. You have a true gift for writing erotica, and i do look forward to seeing more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nicely done

Just the right amounts of romance and erotica. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Phenomenal!

One of the best stories I have read on this site (or any other!). Just about perfect.... PLEASE share more of your talent.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now This IS Erotica!

Warm and wonderful story that I can relate. My wie is 25 years my senior.

Thanks and look forward to read your next story.

janiexxjaniexxover 17 years ago
Phew...cool me down...

I loved this story and I doubt there's a better writer of sex on this site. Your obvious pleasure and love of erotica shines through your writing.

A delicious combination of eroticism and love - please write more about Betty...and soon!

janiexx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is new!!!

Having experienced this writer "up close and personal" Betty is one I have not heard about but probably will later.

I hope that Lit fans will read all his writings especially "An Extraordinary Woman" to which I can attest is 100% fact as I assume Betty's story is.

Anymore stories??????

Best, JuLee

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Erotic and sensual

Thank you for your wonderful story. It was both very erotic and sensual at the same time. It was much more than a story about fucking.

Please continue your stories. You are a wonderful writer.

Thank you

Love Paula

Franglais71Franglais71over 17 years ago
What a beautiful story and so well written,

That was one the best stories I have read on Lit recently, so weel written and so much passion, I hope we get to read in this style,

Thank you,

1Kiki1Kikiover 17 years ago
Amazing As Always

I began to read and it sounded familiar...and then I remembered...but it was a while ago. Still a great piece of work dear Santa :D. take care of you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Betty got hers

I have read all of this authors writings and although Betty was nice I feel his story of "An Extraordinary Woman" was his best without doubt. I assume arguendo they are all true or at least hope so. If forced to vote I would give 100% to his lover Julee and 75% to Betty as I feel not only was his cock and tongue in Julee but also his heart.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Exquisite

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

one of the best stories i have ever read please let me hear more of Betty

one with her daughter if possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

What a terrific story! Well written and erotic. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

simply ...... MARVVVVVVVELOUS !!! you certainly know how to stirr one's imagination ... looking forward to your next story .. hopefully its involved her daughter too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Experience counts

This is close to the best story I've read on Literotica. Why? Because it examines motives and feelings, is deeper than normal in it's exploration of the range of emotions and connections that are possible and that can arrive (unbidden at times) during sexual contact, and is a great example of how real an author can make imaginary characters. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Keep posting. That was a great story.

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
GREAT story, and HOT

Very likable characters, great dialogue...love her knowing what she wants and likes, and going after it, not that he isn't willing.

Fave story, and 5.

would love to see another story with the daughter

OscineMajorOscineMajorover 7 years ago
An excellent story!

Considering the many years since this author's last story, it may be useless to write this comment. I happened onto this story now by accident under the Mature category, and I regret this author seems to have ceased writing. I plan to read a few more of his stories to see if they are as well written. Both his writing in this story and its subjects certainly were not taught at the JAG School.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But every sexual interaction starts too abruptly, with insufficient preliminaries/foreplay, and continues at a rapid-fire pace (again lacking details), and ends too soon.

Disappointing.

Three stars.

And what's with the "bodice"? She's wearing a bustier at that point?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous