Best of Both Worlds: Black Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now let's give you that orgasm I promised," I said.

"Mmmmmm, yes please, Mistress," she said, in the most sultry tone ever.

I spun around and said, "Now ride me face to face."

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed, as she straddled me again, this time very excitedly.

"I want to watch you come," I said.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she purred, as she sat on the cock.

"Now fuck yourself, my sexy slave," I said.

"I want to be your full-service sex slave," she said, as she began to ride the cock, and I played with her tits.

I cupped her tits.

I licked them.

After a couple of minutes her moans increased, and sensing she was close to orgasm, I began to buck my ass up to meet her downward thrusts.

"Oh yes, Mistress, fuck me, fuck me hard," she moaned, as she began to bounce on me.

"Ready to come, slut?" I asked, shifting from our lengthy sweet fucking to a rough pounding.

"Oh yes, Mistress, your bimbo black slave needs to come so bad," she moaned, writhing like crazy. "May your nigger slave come for her white goddess?"

It was obvious the racial play really got her off and enhanced her orgasms, so I went along with it, "Yes, nigger, come you dumb bimbo slave, come for your dominant white Mistress!"

"Oh yes, Mistress, fuck yes!" she moaned.

"I own your nigger pussy!" I added.

She then collapsed on top of me, and we both fell back onto the bed.

"That was amazing," she said, even as she continued trembling on top of me.

"Agreed," I said, as I wrapped my arms around her, and allowed her the time to enjoy her orgasm.

After a couple minutes she said, "Now we need to give you your third orgasm."

"Why yes, you thoughtful creature, I agree that we should," I smiled.

"And in pursuit of that lofty goal, may I please eat your delicious cunt, Mistress?" she asked.

"You most certainly may," I smiled, as I moved to the edge of the bed so I could admire her on her knees licking away... the most common position I use in my stories (so much so that I'm criticized for using the word 'knees' too much... although asking someone to drop to her patellae doesn't sound nearly as erotic, does it?).

She licked me for a good fifteen minutes, as I pondered whether we would have enough energy to continue while I fucked her final sexy taboo hole. I had never fucked a girl in the ass, and man it was something I wanted to do... actually I also wanted to fuck a guy in the ass too, but David would never go for that.

Eventually though her tongue was too much, and I moaned, as I grabbed the back of her head, "Oh yes nigger, eat my cunt, and get ready to be baptized as my black slave!"

She sucked my clit into her mouth, and instantly my orgasm collided with me like a ton of erotic bricks.

"Yesssssss, you fucking nigger," I screamed, as my entire body quaked with euphoria.

She kept licking, although slower now, throughout my orgasm, before I pulled her up and kissed her... tasting my own wetness on her lips.

"Mmmmmm, I taste good," I said.

"Heavenly," she smiled her agreement.

"So, do you think you have enough energy left for a little sodomy?"

"Am I not your nigger slave?" she asked.

"Why, yes you are!" I smiled, as I kissed her again, and readied myself to fuck her black ass.