Best of Both Worlds: Black Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh," I moaned, as her tongue was magical... able to send waves of pleasure through me, and creating a fire inside.

For a couple minutes she licked me, before I said, "My craziest fantasy would be a foursome with you, Daddy, and my husband."

"Oooooooh," she moaned, loving the idea.

"Except that my husband has no idea I'm silkstockingslover," I admitted, not sure how he would take it... even though I've always thought he would be okay with it, and I can't figure out why I've never told him.

"Then, if I may be so bold, I think you should tell him," she said, between licks.

"Perhaps I shall. And then soon afterwards, I imagine both of us would be on our knees stroking each other's husband's cocks," I said, Daddy's huge eight-and-a-half inch black dick overshadowing my husband's decent six-inch white one.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, "I'd love to suck your man, sight unseen."

"Then they would each dine on our sweet pussies," I added, my man being great at giving head.

"Daddy loves eating white cunt," she said. "And your white cunt would be an extra special treat!"

"I'd sit on his face while stroking his huge cock," I added.

"He'd love that."

"Then we'd both get fucked from behind, while lovingly holding each other's hands," I added.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, both from my visual, and from my delicious twat.

"Then I'd kiss you, as we both got fucked," I added.

"Then we'd both ride each other's man until we got off," I added.

"So hot," she said.

"Of course then you'd get spit-roasted while I watched."

"In my nigger asshole?" she asked.

"If you wish."

"I do wish."

"And then you'd get a strap-on, and I'd get triple teamed by the two of you, while getting air tight by sucking my man," I said, that ultimate visual bringing me close to orgasm.

"Oh God, don't stop nigger, don't stop eating my cunt," I demanded, my orgasm so close I could taste it.

She didn't stop, and I erupted all over her face, as my second orgasm cascaded out of me and onto her.

She eagerly lapped up my cunt cum, as I trembled above her.

As I got off of her and laid on my back to recover from my heavenly bliss, she said, "I hope we can finish this foursome with a double facial."

"Well, that goes without saying," I laughed.

"And then we can eat all the cum off of each other," she added.

"Again, that goes without saying," I agreed.

"And then a nightcap 69?" she queried, as she smiled at me, her face glistening with my wetness.

"You just can't get enough of my cunt, can you?" I smiled.

"Now that I've found you, never," she agreed, as she lay on her side beside me.

"My I please go pee, Mistress?" she asked.

"Sure," I nodded. "And then it will be time to really heat things up."

"I'm already overheated," she smiled.

She went pee, and I went and grabbed my strap-on. It was time for some fucking. I had never worn a strap-on before... never fucked a woman... never fucked a man, either.

She returned and smiled, "Oooooooh is that for me?"

"Just for your mouth, pussy and ass," I said, as I sat down on the couch and pointed to the floor.

Like the ultimate obedient submissive she was, instead of walking to me and dropping to her knees, she lowered herself to the floor first, and then crawled to me... she was the perfect combination of every submissive lesbian slut I had ever created in all of my more than 450 stories.

As she reached me, I ordered, "Suck my cock, slut. Get it nice and wet for your other two holes."

"Yes Mistress," she obeyed, as she took it in her mouth while stroking it as if it were a real cock.

"Good slut," I moaned, having never seen a woman in real life suck a strap-on cock. Once again, the reality was hotter than the imaginary version.

I said, as I admired watching her suck 'my' cock, "I bet it would be so hot for me to see you sucking Daddy's cock."

"His cock is so amazing," she said, as she briefly took my cock out of her mouth. She then smiled as she added, "But it would be even hotter for me to see you sucking Daddy's cock."

"I'd love that too," I said, the idea that I may finally get that longed-for BBC in my mouth... and in my pussy, and perhaps even into my ass, was cunt-leaking stimulating.

"I'm sure he'll be planning all the ways he's going to use you, once he finds out we've met," she added. "May I assume you'll be willing to submit to him?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "hell yeah," as she resumed sucking, and I contemplated the good and bad of what had just transpired.

The good: I'd finally gotten to be with a black woman.

The good: I was getting to explore the dominant side I'd long suspected, but didn't really know I had.

The good: I got to wear a strap-on... I got to taste a black pussy.... I got to fist a woman... soon... and much more.

The good: The possibility of being fucked by a real, flesh and blood BBC was suddenly very, very, very real.

The bad: I had been with a few women since my getting married... but never with a guy. I know this may sound lame, but I didn't see eating pussy as cheating, since David didn't have a cunt for me to munch on. On the other hand, sucking Daddy's dick, or letting him fuck me, was cheating without a doubt.

Sure, I could rationalize that my husband didn't have a black cock... but I realized that was a pitifully weak argument.

The good: I could accomplish many of my fantasies, and in a very short amount of time.

Clearly the good outnumbered the bad... but the single bad was very, very bad.

But pushing those thoughts aside for the moment, I again watched Babygirl sucking my cock.

Fuck, she was hot.

After a minute or so, I began slowly to buck my hips up to fuck her face.

After a minute of that, I decided I wanted to be on the giving end of something my husband often did to me... face fucking.

I ordered, "Turn around, and hands behind your back."

"Yes Mistress," she obeyed without hesitation... trusting and obeying me completely.

I moved around her, stood in front of her, and slid my cock between her sweet cock-sucking lips.

I started slowly at first, pumping about half of the cock in her mouth, but as it was obvious she was accustomed to having someone face fucking her, which I assume Daddy did often, I began going faster and deeper.

I pulled out and asked, "What do you want, slut?"

To be face fucked as deep as humanly possible, Mistress," she answered.

"As you wish," I smiled, as now being assured of her competence to take it, I slid the cock back into her pretty mouth.

I felt a rush of power adrenaline course through me, as I grabbed the back of her head, and began to really face fuck her. I grabbed the back of her head, so I could slam the entire cock inside her mouth, until it tickled her tonsils.

The sounds coming from her mouth were so hot... as were the moans, since it was obvious she was highly turned on by being used so roughly...

Wanting to push her even further... to learn if there was anything she wouldn't do for me... I pulled out, and pointed to the kitchen counter. "Go."

She crawled to the kitchen counter, and I ordered, "Get onto it."

"Yes Mistress," she obeyed.

Once she was on it, I spread her legs and admired her body... and in particular, her pussy. Yes, I know that in my stories, and perhaps in real life, the Mistresses almost never lick the pussy of their pets... yet maybe it was my natural submissiveness, maybe my hunger for cunt, but I suddenly thought that at least for me, this was a really stupid rule.

Why wouldn't a Mistress want to taste her pet?

A pet's role is to give herself to her Mistress mind, body and soul... but it was also the Mistress's role to look after the needs of her pet.

Either way, I said to myself, Fuck it, and I dove between Babygirl's chocolate-surrounded pink pussy, and I lapped.

"Oh yes, Mistress, thank you for licking your dumb nigger," she moaned, as I probed her pussy... the first pussy I had sampled in more than two years.

"You taste delicious," I said, loving her sweet taste.

"Thank you," she moaned.

I licked for a few minutes, enjoying her sweet nectar, before I rolled her on her side. "Now let's taste that asshole of yours."

"Oh yes, Mistress, if you wish, please eat my black asshole," she moaned, as I pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"So puckered and perfect," I said, as I admired the inviting hole.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said.

I leaned forward and began licking her asshole... her sweet sweaty backdoor so tangy.

"Oh yes Mistress, eat my dirty back door," she moaned, as I also began slowly fingering her.

"So good," I purred.

"Yes, Mistress, it really is," she moaned, as I swirled my tongue around her rosebud.

After a couple more minutes I spun her around, moved between her legs and asked, "Ready to get fisted, slut?"

"Oh yes please, shove that fist into my black cunt," she cried, as I moved my hand to her pussy.

"Think you can take it all?" I asked, having never fisted anyone.

"Just shove that entire fist, and even your arm up to the elbow if you like, into my black pussy cunt, Mistress," Babygirl begged, looking up at me with eager anticipation. "I'm so fucking wet."

"As you wish," I smiled, as I moved three fingers to her pussy, and then slid them in.

I pumped my fingers in and out for a minute before adding a fourth finger, and then I shoved my entire fist into her cunt.

"Oh yes, fist fuck me," she screamed, as she welcomed my entire fist.

"Wow," I gasped, as my wrist disappeared inside of her.

"Now fist fuck me like the cheap nigger slut that I am," she begged, really wanting it rough.

"You're such a dirty fucking slut," I scolded, as I pumped my arm in and out of her.

"Oh fuck yes, Mistress," she moaned, clearly in pleasure delirium, and her next orgasm very close.

"Are you going to come from getting fisted like some ghetto cunt?" I demanded nastily, feeling a rush at the power, and from being allowed to talk so nasty... it's one thing to write it... it's completely another thing to say such words out loud to someone.

"Oh yes, may I please come, Mistress?" she asked, looking desperate.

"All over my hand?"

"Yes, Mistress," she nodded, "May your nigger come all over your white hand?"

"You may, my slut," I said, in awe of the beautiful black and white colour contrast between the two of us. We were both so beautiful, each in our own way.

"Oh God, oh fuck, yes, mother fucking, hell," she babbled, before her second orgasm hit, ripping through her entire being.

I continued fisting her, although more slowly now, as I watched her face while she came and came... and quaked and quaked.

She looked so hot, and so vulnerable.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said weakly, as her orgasm began to dissipate.

"You're most welcome, my lovely nigger. Now do you want to get fucked?"

"Well, it would be a waste for us not to use that big cock of yours," she smiled.

"Yes, I agree that it would," I agreed, as I helped her off of the counter.

I took her hand and led her to the bed, not giving her the chance this time to lower herself to the floor. After that rough fisting, I wanted to shift the tone a bit.

I wasn't going to make love to her... I was going to fuck her... but I wanted it to begin with intimate, and then proceed to hardcore.

I wanted to worship her body. (I know that's not very Mistress-like, but all the decisions were mine to make, and that's what I wanted, so get over it.)

I also wanted to worship her chocolate skin.

Her hypnotic eyes.

Her sexy lips.

Her beautiful face.

I also wanted to cup her beautiful tits.

To suck on those chocolate tits, and to ease her hard nipples.

I wanted to kiss her tenderly. (Yeah I know, but I've already made the point.)

Allowing our tongues to dance with each other.

We kissed for many minutes.

Nothing more, nothing less... well, but I also cupped her tits for the entire time.

And Babygirl moved her nylon-clad knee to my pussy and rubbed it ever so slowly... I was tempted to grind my pussy on it, to fuck myself to orgasm that way... another thing I had written about a few times, and yet had never experienced to see whether it was as pleasurable as I had written... although from this tease, I concluded that it was.

Keeping the moment intimate, I slid back down her body, parted her legs again, moved between them, and licked.

I really couldn't get enough of her chocolate pussy.

It was the perfect meal.

I had to keep reminding myself I was the Mistress in this encounter, even though it would have been so easy to fall back into my natural submissive nature.

I licked her slowly, as I moved my hands up and down her nylon-covered legs... loving the feel of her sheer nylons.

Hearing her moans, I decided it was time to fuck her.

I slid into her slowly, and watched her changing expressions as I did.

She was so sexy, and despite the many sexual experiences she had told me about experiencing, also so innocent.

I listened to her moans, and watched her intently as she watched me.

This tender intimacy was a change of pace, and one we were both enjoying.

No talking for now.

Just tender fucking.

Just sensual moaning.

Just constant eye contact.

I began moving faster... she finally closed her eyes, as the pleasure increased, while my strokes did too.

After a couple dozen strokes I leaned forward, placed my hands in hers, and I kissed her as I continued fucking her... impressed by my own multi-tasking skills.

She kissed me back.

When I broke the kiss, I asked, "Enjoying yourself?"

"So much," she groaned, with a look of complete trust and lust in her eyes.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I said, admiring her up close and personal, as I kept fucking her. Her lips pursing ever so little, adding to her sexiness.

"You too," she replied. "Even hotter than I'd envisioned during all my fantasies of you."

"Did you imagine doing this?" I asked.

"I imagined this exact moment."

I bucked hard into her.

"Oooooh, and this too," she moaned, still maintaining complete eye contact.

"Want to come again?" I asked.

"But then I'd have come more times than you have," she said, all concerned for my wellbeing.

I smiled at her thoughtfulness and natural submissiveness, "Ohhh, no worries sweetness, I'll be having lots more orgasms."

"Good," she smiled.

"For instance, I want to watch you ride me," I said.

"Ooooooooh," she nodded her agreement.

I pulled out and rolled onto my back, and she quickly straddled me.

"Go slowly for now," I ordered. "I want to watch."

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed.

I watched as she lowered herself onto my cock... watched it slowly disappear.

"Ooooooh, God," she moaned, as she sat down on the cock completely.

"Go slowly, Babygirl," I reminded her. "I want to lay back here and just admire your beauty."

"Yes Mistress, whatever you wish," she moaned, as she... oh so slowly... began to ride my cock.

For a few minutes I just laid back and watched her, in awe not only of the reality I was fucking such a hot black woman, but also that the woman was the same one I had been conversing with online for months... it just seemed too surreal to be true.

"Oh yes, you're so fucking hot," I said, after a few minutes of silence, except for the squelching sounds of our fucking.

She turned to look at me and smiled, "I fucking love serving you, dear Mistress."

"And I love you serving me," I replied.

"I hope this isn't a one-time thing," she said.

"Ohhhhh, it definitely won't be a one-time thing," I promised, knowing there was no way I could resist doing her again.

"Awesome," she said, as she ground on my (store-bought) cock.