All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds: A Surprise'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

I can't wait, Jasmine! More! More! More! And soon too, please! Mmm! Five big stars!

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 4 years ago
Love it

Love to see where this story goes.

markstar99markstar99almost 4 years ago
Nice

Curious, what software did you use for these? Poser maybe?

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
Absolutely awesome

See, its stuff like this that makes you, easily, one of my favorite authors on here. Loved the lengthy introduction too. Reading about all your wild fantasies drive me crazy. Can't wait to read more of this story!

CagsgtCagsgtalmost 4 years ago
Another awesome one

This the beginning of another great story I think.

So looking forward to the rest.

Such a naughty introduction... love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hello, Jasmine.

I am certain that Babygirl very well may be getting to know her daughter much better as time goes by.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Long Enticing Intro

Quick story but a promising series. Long live Jasmine and your very sexy adventurous mindful stories.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 4 years ago

Honestly its a bit short but still good.

TigersirTigersiralmost 4 years ago

Jasmine, I follow you on Twitter and have read every single one of your stories. The mere thought of you fulfilling some of your fantasies is so thrilling.

The thought of being Daddy so you can dominate MY babygirl and both service me is extremely exciting...

You are absolutely the best a nice you are so real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice

The best you have written in years, likely. Even the dialogue, while still a bit cheesy with the "do you want to be my pet?" bull crap, I mean really, who says that, was overall, much much better than the norm. I was very impressed. Now hopefully your ADD doesnt kick in, and you will finish this one for us. I'm gonna do something I haven't done for you in quite a while give you a five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Contiuation

I love your stories and the way you connect them in a series. Looking forward to the next installment of this story. I do, however, wish you would bring the turning contest series to a completion with a winner or all the ladies being tied and an orgy with all the daughters.

rando_mortyxrando_mortyxalmost 4 years ago

You're the fucking best in this shit. So glad to have you back

Kicker73Kicker73almost 4 years ago

Great illustrations

sober71sober71almost 4 years ago

You never disappoint, love your writing and such a beautiful erotic mind.

apollo_XIapollo_XIalmost 4 years ago

Nice start...

To what looks like one of your better serials. Definitely one of my favourite authors on this site! Keep up the excellent work and the illustrations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please ditch the computer generated illustrations

I really can't stand these computer program illustrations. When I see them I just exit. You really are one of the best authors on Literotica. The illustrations, when drawn, are fantastic. I know they must be more difficult to get done, but for me they are almost as great as the story.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago

Tongue very firmly in cheek

Well up to your usual standard I am easily confused:- fantasy life -real life or characters life. How do you keep them apart. The plot thickens, as do bodily fluids. Eager!y awaiting the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love these illistrations

Great story as always! So glad you did another one with these types of illustrations they are my favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
the meeting

It has been a long but I have come back to read you're stories. This story is good, I think it is being dragged out. I'm not used to that from you. I am wanting to know what happens. I guess i'll just have wait and see. I don't remember my ID, so I guess here will be a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Requests

Do you actually take story requests? I’d love to have a fantasy of mine come to life and have you write it and illustrate it using these techniques

ghalbertmckghalbertmckover 3 years ago
"I also, sadly, don't live out or explore 99% of my fantasies. "

Well, doh!

You have to leave a little time for non-sexual activities.

Thanks for your works, and I prefer the computer generated images - I think that they've been getting better over time.

I'd like to see some male-male interaction, perhaps alongside a pair of women who are also enjoying each other.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 3 years ago
Daddy Daughter Date Days

Definitely has possibilities

But I don't see it here on LIT

Did you publish it elsewhere??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm gonna asking you something and I don't mean to offend anyone in anyway, please understand that. I have read several of your stories and I have enjoyed some of them but I keep noticing this one pattern with them. Why do you belittle men in your story? it's either they are being cheated on and cuckolded and they just take it, or it's about a lesbian story and you go out of your way to mention how much men are inadequate as lovers compared to women. Even when you are trying to write a hetero story, you find someway to add another woman or turn it into gangbang. If it is just your thing I understand otherwise I would really like to why the need to put down men. By the way this not about some man who got his ego hurt and went on a rant, i'm a woman just so you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HI JAZ or perhaps JIZZ this time

Love you, one of my very favourite authors for quite some time (years) now. I love your style of writing, and most of your subject matter... especially school related and travel. I have voted for, commented on, and rated many, many of your exciting works and epics. And I am a LEG Man... first and foremost. Since I was a pre-teen (nine / ten / eleven). I love girls/women who wear stockings, garters, garter belts, sexy panties, crotch-less panties (I don't care for them, but dirty).

Although I believe it is not your personal style, I love women with hair between their legs... lots of it, even, around their pussies (I much prefer the word 'cunt'). I also find these women often to be womanly and mature). But for me YOU are always a beautiful exception to all of my so-called 'Preferences'. I would love to go down on you. "My secret dream is to eat your snatch, Jaz, and have all your cunt-juice (lots of it, please) in my mouth or on my face."

Of course, what young, pre-teen guy doesn't wish for a girl with big tits, the object of most young (98%?) pre-teen guys thoughts and imagination... and the bigger, the better.

MY interaction with characters in your stories is always with you as an individual (you, the person) not with the character in the story. YOU are always the object of my desire. ALWAYS an exception to any of my so-called rules / guidelines.

Love you, Jaz x o

Jack Auff

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Erotic

Fantastic story, love your word choices, so sexy! Hope there are many more chapters with Babygirl as the focus and perhaps including your husband and her together. Thank you for writing.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 3 years ago

A great story as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Jasmine,

You are such a remarkable writer that I do not read any other stories anywhere and I read your stories over and over.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

OMG - literally as screamer!

black75black75over 2 years ago

I love the story of the couple in the introduction 🔥 Yours and their life stories are truly stiffening!

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

This surprised, not whole lot, but somehow. Your character is surreal, confusing and erotic (all not in a bad way). The developing plot scattered but enticing. I was wish there was more consistency with the Jasmine character. I did like it, but need to reread.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Submissive Slut

Good Evening.!! I always enjoy reading your intense and descriptive storytelling..!! I typically find your stories intense and thoroughly satisfying... I hope one day to actually use it as one of our intense meetings..!!

Maybe one day sooner than you think..!!

JIM

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Oh, I thought I’ve read this series, but there’s no comment from me. I remember the cabin, so it may be this or another tale. My, how you created a large inventory of potential.

Andygorn2Andygorn2about 1 year ago

would really like to hear about more interracial adventures with Daddy + Babygirl: Maybe you invite her to class for 'detention' (which she's already really turned on about). But when she arrives in the 'slutty-schoolgirl' outfit + sheer red lingerie you ordered her to wear, you take her to the women's locker room & introduce her to the cheerleading squad who are getting changed + showered. Made up of caucasians, asians and latinas, they are hot and sweaty from their exertions on the field. Leading Babygirl by the hand, you announce: "You girls did great out there, but the team lost 'cos they didn't perform...so I thought you deserved a tasty chocolate treat as a reward + to take your frustrations out on her..." She obediently drops your duffel bag onto a bench and spills out a variety of dildos/vibrators, lube + strap-ons. Almost instantly, Babygirl is surrounded and swept up into their arms, lifted high up in the air. Covering her clothed body with kisses and rubbing hands, they pull her knickers aside, revealing her thickly-bushed vagina (which you told her not to trim) & you begin to lap at her dipping, enflamed sex as the coach begins to arm herself with the first strap-on (which is double-ended to also penetrate her own mature pussy at the same time).

gams12gams1210 months ago

O.M.G. this one was amazing can't wait to read the read the rest of the series.

Thanks

SilkStockingsLover

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...