All Comments on 'Behind The Shed'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryalmost 10 years ago
OMG

That was such a hot story. Well written and the timing was correct. Everything lead up to something else but without rising it. By the time I finished reading it, my panties were soaked. I had to masturbate immediately after reading it. I really loved that story.

larry74403larry74403almost 10 years ago
Either stolen or a reprint.

You either stole this or it's a word for word reprint.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
?

To be continued... when the original author finally continues it. Word for word rip-off. Not even a tiny doubt. I began reading, recognized it instantly, and looked for the details I remembered: The sister getting off during her endorphin rush, going down to the basement, getting caught by the sister, her injury. What excuse can you possibly have?

pietpiraatpietpiraatalmost 10 years ago

I have seen this story before on the same site...

BobtheFishieBobtheFishiealmost 10 years ago
Reposts

Near as I can tell, this is the original author just reposting their work. And it's pretty good work.

erwangerserwangersalmost 10 years ago
Thumbs up

Yea, the author is just reposting some of his classics.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusalmost 10 years ago
Good!

I'm glad to see you've come back, and I hope you'll continue to produce your good stuff.

OnlyaFantasyOnlyaFantasyalmost 10 years ago
Same exact author

Do you guys really not pay attention? This is the same author of the original stories. He took down all his stories cause of haters who rag on authors like him as though he actually condones actions like these, when he doesn't. Now he's decided to put some of them back up and we're lucky he did. So stop claiming this is someone trying to ripoff the same stories. Really would love to see the look on the faces of those who submit a complaint to literotica only to get a reply that its the original author.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
Regarding cries of plagiarism:

Frankly, I'd rather see people jumping on the bandwagon when it's unclear whether or not there's an example of an author reposting works, for whatever reason, or some asshole blatantly ripping off someone else's work. If this is the original author reposting, I'll ask the obvious questions: Why, exactly? And why not add a paragraph at the beginning of the story, letting readers know it's not necessary to cry foul? And why didn't you include the NEXT part of this story, instead of ending it in the exact place it's sat for, what? A year or so?

CphuckerCphuckeralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Plagiarism

You know if you really thought this was stolen, you could at least go to my profile where you would see an explanation of why this is being reposted. Just a suggestion...

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Loved it again!

Loved it the first time...the whole series...loving it again! This whole story is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNinealmost 10 years ago
Great Story! 5 Stars

First time reading this. Hope you upload part 2 soon. You would probably dig my stories as well since they have a similar incestuous bent.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 10 years ago
Just s good the second time around!

I immediately recognized the story title and so went to the comments to learn what the deal was. I don't recall if there was a second chapter, but it does seem like there was. Or, maybe, that's just wishful thinking on my part.

I hope, Cphucker, that you will post many more of your old stories as well as new ones.

bondpleasurebondpleasurealmost 10 years ago
Wow!! That was good!!

What an amazing story, and so well written. I wondered how you keep your hands on the computer while you typed the story. You must have great self control, or was there semen all over the keys!!!

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 10 years ago

Nice story. Plagiarism or not, its a hot story. As author says it is his own work then it is. no need to keep on pulling at it.

Lord_RhoopLord_Rhoopalmost 10 years ago
As I recall, there's at least 4 chapters to this story, maybe 5

This was one of my faves the first time around last year, and I was really disappointed when this author took it down for reasons best known to himself. For all you "Plagiarism!" screamers out there, for the last time, this is the original author, re-posting his own work (which he's allowed to do), so maybe you lot should work on your goldfish-like memory span before making fools of yourselves with unfounded and easily disprovable accusations.

Torturedbliss_79Torturedbliss_79almost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Omg! This story was amazing! So unbelievably wet right now!

Stud9631Stud9631almost 10 years ago
Great story!

I loved this story the first time and now all the chapters are in one now! I can't wait for the new chapters of this story to read more of their adventures together!

Keep up the good work!

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgeralmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Really great read, I love the build up and the quality writing. I look forward to seeing more!

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
OK so I'm a slowpoke.

Is 'slow-poke' quite the correct expression to use here.

What I meant to say was I just discovered a wonderful bit of erotica and I loved it.

SOT74SOT74almost 10 years ago
Amazing Entry

Loved every moment. Great build up and progression! Can't wait for more!

Robeth123Robeth123almost 10 years ago
Great story

Please don't make us wait too long :-)

subscription01subscription01over 9 years ago
Nice But you increased the pace

A very nice story indeed but u increased the pace. You could have separately and secretly fucked both of them and then had threesome. I guess it would have been a lot better

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 9 years ago
When?

So when's the continuation? Please write more on this story line, it's the highest rated story you have and my personal favorite by far.

ErnestHemingwayErnestHemingwayover 9 years ago
Outstanding Pacing

The pace does not relent. That isn't to say the story lack substance - it does. It's just moves along at a frenetic pace from start to finish. Very enjoyable.

dawger101dawger101over 9 years ago
Very hot

Great story and one that crys for a sequal

Cparker2009Cparker2009over 9 years ago
Love it!

Im a huge fan of your stories, cant wait for more Behind The Shed!

Reb1861Reb1861over 9 years ago

i can't wait to read more on Behind The Shed. and i hope he get to cum in Bree's pussy even if she son the pill or not on the pill.

JimppalJimppalover 9 years ago
More Behind The Shed

Would love to read more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That should get him ready? Eh? Uh, if he's still hard I think he's pretty ready to fuck her tight pussy and fill it up now!

This story is coming along really nicely :)

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
I seem to recall there used to be a few chapters in this storyline.

Did you combine the various chapters to consolidate the story into the one submission we have now? Were they deleted, and if so, was it your idea? And do you plan on continuing this storyline? You did end with "To be continued..."

AcerxboxAcerxboxover 8 years ago
Will there be more?

This is truly an amazing story, I hope to read more. It's shaping up quite nicely

BiffBamBiffBamover 8 years ago
More please!

By far my favorite story of yours. Read it a few times now already and it never gets old.

I find the contrast of character between the sisters particularly stimulating (Bree's adventurous innocence versus Marie's more collected manner). The way you portray the escalation between all of them seems incredibly natural. The pace is fast, but the expressions of disbelief from the main character keep the story grounded. And this is essential, they are just *that* appropiately placed, and delivered in such a way that feels sympathetic, instead of stupid or corny (which usually achieve the opposite effect).

You left the door open for more at the end. It's been a long time, but personally I'd love to see a sequel to this. I think there's enough possibilites still left to be explored by the siblings!

bananapantsbananapantsover 8 years ago
Really hot

This is a really hot story, I can't hardly wait for you to write the continuation. Please don't make us wait too long.

AcerxboxAcerxboxover 8 years ago
Is there more?

Will there be more? Thus far has been a wonderful ride. I've reread your story at least 4 or 5 times and I am hoping there's more chapters in the making.

rp2oconnorrp2oconnorover 8 years ago
Please Can We Have Some More????

I really enjoyed this story. I especially liked how it was an on going exploration of feelings as well as sexual. I really would like to read the continuation of this story. Please consider adding a few more chapters, please.

FOM_CobraFOM_Cobraabout 8 years ago
10/10

This story made me come a dozen times it was well written excellent work. Please please please make another one. One of the best stories on the web.

nicolefishernicolefisherabout 8 years ago

ummmmm great story ! please continue

Icarus93Icarus93almost 8 years ago
Great Story!!

Cphucker, you are amazing at capturing your readers attention. Truly great work! Will you by any chance be continuing the story? If you should need help with the story line i am more than willing to give it.

Best of Luck,

Icarus93

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazalmost 8 years ago
Very Well Written.

Great story. Very natural build up. All the actions finally justified.Very good story.I am very Impressed.Should have concluded it here.

chris61991chris61991about 7 years ago
Very hot fantasy/story!

So, hot, great story so far! I look forward to reading the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Character Development. Good sex scenes

You show good character development, which is difficult to do with shorter erotic stories. You do, however, leave the reader enough leeway to allow them to use their imagination. U Bree character is especially well cultivated and endears her to the reader.

Your sex scenes are explicit, but realistic. Your handling of a taboo subject is well done, and makes it seem more acceptable.

Good job!

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleover 6 years ago
Good!

The Reading Is Fundamental movement would have illiteracy conquered if they provided this kind of material. You got my 5.

Now to read the next and find out if they all run away to join the circus. I can only hope. :-D

Inthewoods40Inthewoods40about 6 years ago
Wet my boxers

Very hot story. Can't wait for it to continue. Made my balls tingle and precum wet my boxers. Amazing feeling.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Zed998Zed998over 4 years ago
Great Story

One of my favorites. Outstanding fantasy.

playingwithit2playingwithit2about 4 years ago
Just way we all should be

This was great its way brothers and sister should be. Creats a bond like no other can. Should be normal family fun

hahuohahuoabout 4 years ago
Incredible

I need more please...

davebccanadadavebccanadaalmost 4 years ago
I see an improvement

Reading your original works under _ I note you have blossomed as a story teller. This story is very enjoyable so please keep up the good works. A definite five now.

macrumptonmacrumptonalmost 3 years ago

Amazing pacing and storytelling.

dezzirabledezzirablealmost 3 years ago

THIS IS AMAZINGLY HOTTT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad you led me here from fetlife. chiefconsultant

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

very very good. wonder about anal with no lube though

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Hot

But why didn't they finish writing how to fuck Marie in the ass and pussy and people's pussy with cum?

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(2/6/2022) Well written and a Hot fantasy. I hope you added some lube for the ladies in the next chapter. Loved it. 5 stars.

GypiemanGypiemanabout 2 years ago

WOW!!! What a HOT fantasy. Mine aiso is jut as hot .I jerkoff thinking about my sister 24/7 .PLEASE Write more of them..THANK YOU GYPieman.

h0TDoGKch0TDoGKcalmost 2 years ago

Wow, 60 years ago this was my fantasy. Not having any siblings I invented a brother and sister and it was similar to your story but included parental participation too. I'm looking forward to reading the next two instalments when I have time. Keep writing!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Absolutely filthy, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is so unbelievably hot. And realistic. The concept it pretty believable too: a brother and sister watch their older sister masturbate and it eventually leads to incest. I haven't read anything like that before finding this story. Great pacing as well. Lovely, believable build-up. Two hot sisters and their hung brother. What's not to love?

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome storie

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

1st story I have rated a full 5 stars to. My favorite fantasy is sex with 2 horny females.... especially Bree...

Heaven for Kevin....

Wicked & awesome sex!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely fabulous and real; just what I have always wanted to do myself

gnomelandergnomelander7 months ago

I liked it. No one hurt, physically, mentally or morally, and they all seemed to have a lovely time. It would be good to think that somewhere this fantasy is being played out. Not quite sure how they made the sudden transition from 'we mustn't' 'we couldn't' to 'let's do it'. I'm sure there was some deep discussion?!

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Such a drawn out build up for the first couple pages with only little morsels to keep us going. I feel like it could have been accelerated a fair bit without compromising anything. It did pick up the pace towards the end thankfully.

It was interesting that it started with anal sex on the younger sister. She seemed to be really into it. Though I still think regular would have been hotter for their first time. And though it wasn't stated directly, I believe she was a virgin (both ass and pussy) since she's not on the pill and complains she wants Kevin's cum in her pussy, but Marie chastises her for it because of that.

Then it turns out "Little Miss Perfect" loves getting fucked in the ass (her own words). Clearly she's also got some cock experience and is on the pill, too. Can't say I'm surprised you went that direction with her. It's always the quiet ones I guess, as the cliché goes. I still think it would have been way hotter if she hadn't did anything like that before and her firsts would be with her brother and sister. I guess most authors have some strange aversion to that idea. Well at least one of the sisters was a virgin from what it seems, so it's more special for her and Kevin at least.

Overall, it was pretty hot and had a few tender moments, which was pretty awesome. But it was just missing a few little things that I guess I really like seeing in these kinds of stories. I guess some other stories have really spoiled me and now I get disappointed when certain things don't meet expectations. Can't please everyone I guess :) A solid 4/5 in any case from me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think you kind of went the wrong way with Marie's character. It seems she was meant to be portrayed as this goody two-shoes character but then it turns out she's a bit of a freak, loves anal, clearly is no stranger to sex and giving blowjobs, and honestly just made her come across as the typical 18-year-old slutty sister character. Very disappointing to see another sister character ruined in this way when there was such potential. Bree was nailed perfectly though as the innocent but curious and very adventurous younger sister. Marie should have been more like her. So, maybe she's given a few handjobs at most out of curiosity, but she should have stayed true to the good girl persona in my opinion and not had any sex. That way when she does all the stuff with Kevin and Bree, it would feel more special and intimate. Swing and a miss. But hey, you're not the first author to do it and you won't be the last.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The best story I’ve read in years

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES