All Comments on 'Before We Were Together Ch. 08'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1⭐

what a bunch of bullshit.

pharmaceutical companies are not about to go bankrupt with all the brain attackers there are.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

What do I think of this story? I’m glad they don’t have children.

Why would she love a guy she has ZERO respect for? Everything about her husband is below average and all she would do is give him the leftovers saving the best for her liver and his wife.

With that in mind, how will she go back to her boring, mundane life? Just get a divorce and find a better man. After all, it’ll turn her ex-husband on to know his ex wife is in love with a different man having his babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ROFLMAO@ the raged woke non entity that is whack.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I was going to rail on Wackadoodle for his hateful remarks last chapter. Nut I agree with his remark on this chapter. This husband didn't just share his wife je basically gave her to the black lover

. She kept ju by locked up whe she fell in love with her bigger and blacker lover. How could hi by put up with that? Wife was screwing over hubby as much as she could. She will never be faithful again. She will never be satisfied with hubby again. She might as well cut hubbys dick off if she is going to keep him caged all the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.