All Comments on 'Becoming His Girl'

by girlygay

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Please write more

EmilyWestEmilyWestalmost 9 years ago
Lovely

Brings back special memories for me of my (once) boyfriend and now very dear friend. He often dressed fem when we dated. We went out together on many occasions with him as his female alter ego. We keep in touch. "she" is a special part of my life and I enjoy reading these stories about others that feel the same way. Xxxxx Emily

DaveXX80DaveXX80almost 9 years ago
Delightful!

A fun and erotic story. Hope you continue!

CindyAmourCindyAmouralmost 9 years ago
Yes yes yes

Totally relate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story

so nice to have a cd story like this. would like to hear how nikki and Chandra build wardrobes and experience over the summer. maybe they could get intimate as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not just sex.... which I love... but more

im enough of a romantic to want the story continue with the guys dating our girls.... or at least Chandra and HER guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
reminds me of my first time

This story reminds me of the first time my man-pussy got fucked. My lover was also gentle and loving like in your story and I enjoyed it very much. I remember thinking to myself "why didn't I do this years ago?" I truly enjoyed being a "girl" for my male lover and giving myself fully in every way to him. Even though I used to be hetero with a girlfriend, now I know I'm gay and only want hot hunky men to hold me, kiss me passionately, feed me their cuicy cocks and their delicious cum, and then fuck me like the sissy CD I've become. Please continue this story with many more chapters. I can't wait to read more of Chandra and Nikki's sexual adventures.

bluesky496bluesky496about 8 years ago

i am hoping to read more of Chandra soon , i so enjoyed the first episode .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sweet memories....

My first time was with a friend of my brother. He would visit our house and while I was totally feminine in my mind, I hadn't been with a man or even started my transformation. But he would make comments to me when he visited my brother about my girly shorts or my girly flip-flops, my puffy pink lips and even my petite "sexy" body, as he called it. My parents took my brother on a college recruiting visit for two days and left me home alone. His friend knowing they were gone, came by asking if I needed anything being home alone. Here was my chance... After talking and hanging out for a bit I confessed that I was gonna be scared in this big house by myself. I went and sat next to him on the sofa, kicked off my totally girly flip-flops and pulled my legs under me like any cute 18 yr old girl. He assured me as long as he was there I was safe. I licked my lips and said "are you sure?" He said "come here and sit on my lap and let me give you a big hug, then tell me if you feel safe". I sat on him sideways and wrapped my arms around his neck. He said "there, isn't that better?" I started feeling what turned out to be a very nice sized cock poking my bottom. I put my face in the crook of his neck and said "yes, now I feel good." He lifted my face, kissed me with incredible passion and asked "how did that feel"? He stayed with me for both days and allowed me to be the girlfriend, wife, and woman of the house. After those two days I knew then I wanted to be a girl in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT and oh-so-smooth

What a voice, what a story!

Girl, you MUST continue to write!

You are so erotic and so sensuous that I could sit here all day and feel so feminine and so aroused just listening to you1

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 4 years ago
Great story.

Very hot. It’s good when you discover what you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous