All Comments on 'Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 05'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen5 months ago

So glad you decided to extend this already very hot tale, Jasmine. This chapter was incredible - I've got a big wet patch on my bed linen! 5 stars of course, together with my admiration for your filthy imagination and your amazing writing skills.

northirishdivernorthirishdiver5 months ago

Fantastic as ever. I am so glad to see this story gert its ending as it should hopefully you will also get around to finishing a few others too

bucco40bucco405 months ago

Would love to see Eleanor spank Amber's ass and then piss on her while telling her how ashamed she is of her. Then have Barbara and Cassandra piss on her too.

rozrulez3rozrulez35 months ago

Amber is going to get what she deserves for sure!

rozrulez3rozrulez35 months ago

Give Amber the same treatment as she did with Cassandra from the early series.

Qwer12Qwer125 months ago

Well done and the fall will be well deserved. So have fun turning Amber into a pet. Fun times. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Turn Amber into a puppy like what Amber did to Cassandra!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amber needs to service all she has made service here at the shop plus more.

AmandonAmandon5 months ago

Amber triple teamed please. Instead of two thumbs up you get two empty balls and 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have a wet patch and you know where and why

bobphil8787bobphil87875 months ago

Please turn Amber into a submissive bondage slut.

BlazeSMBlazeSM5 months ago

Love the series! Though I hope you make an alternate ending where Amber wins

rozrulez3rozrulez35 months ago

When the last part is going to be Amber falls, that means she will be taken the fall for sure since Amber did enough damage!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You really overuse the whole "do you WANT TO" thing. That said, see what I did there, it's an HOF story in an HOF series. Glad to see it coming to a grand finale. Not because I don't like it, because I do, but just because I like seeing stories finished. As to what your loyal readers like, and I am one, hopefully Amber is turned into a slut not only for Cassandra and her mom, but her own mom as well. In fact maybe you could start a new series where Amber retraces her steps, pleasing all the pussies of all the women she has wronged. You really do deserve five stars.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur5 months ago

Very hot Jasmine as always I can't wait for the next part as a Dominant doesn't have to be a ssshole or a bitch to be a alpha

You can be a alpha and in control with out being evil and vindictive

Keep the great work coming Jasmine

Rugger5Rugger55 months ago

Having Barbara get Amber to willingly become a pregnancy fuck toy for a man would be a wicked submissive twist. Amber would have a complete fall from power.

PappasleazePappasleaze5 months ago

Ms. Jasmine, as usual 5 star chapter. I am glad you are bring this to a claose as Amber falls. I for one would like to see her paraded around on hands and knees with Eleanor on her knees as she carries amber's leash in her mouth while Casandra walks with Eleanor's leash in hand. I would like to see both new pets taken to the club as free use sluts for the night. I also would like to see Amber having to work for pennies on the doller while the rest of her money goes to repay Casandra. What ever you decide I am sure will be another 5 star part. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amber win is better

IprefermactavishIprefermactavish5 months ago

What do I want to see done to Bitch amber? A lot! lol. For instance, once Cass, Barb and Mommy have broken her down to the lowest slut on the totem pole (and not just of the four of them!), tripled teamed her with strap-ons and any other handy items, maybe she should be the one taken to the frat house ;P

rozrulez3rozrulez35 months ago

Amber will be taught a fucking lesson for putting Cassandra through hell especially in the 2nd Chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great series, I'd love to see an ending where Amber wins

rozrulez3rozrulez35 months ago

Since Cassandra got her haircut maybe Amber should be bald for Amber to be in total humiliation for being a total bitch to Cassandra!

highdickfinitionhighdickfinition5 months ago

Truthfully I just want to see Amber win

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This author is most repetitive on here. Her dialogue is the same story to story. Themes the same. Just awful

rozrulez3rozrulez35 months ago

If you read Chapter 3 of this series then there was a reason why the last chapter coming up is about to happen to Amber.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes5 months ago

Hot story, Jasmine. I wish some of these lesbians would let me taste them There's nothing better to eat than cunt. Five stars even though you had Eleanor Williams and not Eleanor Anderson (on page three) freely make the declaration to Amber.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Maybe fuck her ass pussy with it

rozrulez3rozrulez35 months ago

Cassandra should have Amber wear a vibrator in her pussy and turn it on at the bridal shop to show how Cassandra felt!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would've have liked for Amber to win but if the story isn't going to go that way.

I would include something as close to it. Amber would punish Cassandra, until she drops a "bombshell" of how totally fucked she and her mother would be in it if ever gets out but with careful maneuvering by Barbara. She was able to save her daughter yet again. I don't know what that "bombshell" is (blackmail, murder, contract, partner, betrayal) etc. Something that will trap them or give them a run for their money at the story's climax because we already know both mother and daughter having the advantage here and it would make the story less amazing if Amber goes down easily. I would prefer to see some kind of twist at the middle of the story like: Amber's point of view, before she loses, to make it more rewarding.

aglex59aglex595 months ago

What a hot lesbian story with submissives, i just love it. Can't wait till the conclusion of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

was hoping it would go the other way, maybe do both endings? would love to see amber taking control sending both cassy and her mom to the frat house to be proper playthings.

rozrulez3rozrulez35 months ago

Amber does not deserve to have control anymore after what she did, and she deserves a hard slap in the face!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Make it seem both cass and barb are winning when they are actually losing. Eleanor was playing them all along.

CollaredClaireCollaredClaire5 months ago

If you're returning to older stories I'd love to see more of 2 mistresses and like mommy like daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Whatever you decide to happen, I’m really hoping nylons are a main part of it!

rozrulez3rozrulez35 months ago

Sophia should realize that it was a mistake for be working with Amber where she should be working for Cassandra again so that Amber would really take the fucking fall!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is becoming boring now...just too many characters are being introduced...Amber is the star of this story and she should be the winner in the end.....1st part of the story was the best when Amber was in charge...the story is going downhill after introduction of Cassandra's mother...I hope in the finale both Cassie and her mom submit to Amber..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really like stories about tables being turned, where the dominant bitch is being broken and enslaved, so to see Amber's downfall would be a great ending for me. Since she is a hardcore lesbian I am turned on by the idea about Cassandra having a younger cousin that they blackmail Amber to submit to, before giving her to him as a birthday present.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'd like to see redemption for Sophia, getting her away from Amber but into a new relationship with Cassandra (not Cass or Cassie) and particularly hsr mom.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Personally i think it would be both fun and poetic justice if they replicate as many as the situations Cass was put through, as possible. Obviously with extra, because a debt always have interest.

Maybe some redemption for Sophia, although I'm a bit torn with that. Possibly punishment, then redemption?

rozrulez3rozrulez34 months ago

Have the Williams family make Amber wear a vibrating egg and have violent orgasms in the bridal shop and everywhere else just to teach her a lesson!

rozrulez3rozrulez34 months ago

Cassandra should start being mean to Amber since Amber is going down and humiliate Amber!

rozrulez3rozrulez34 months ago

After Amber falls the secretary Sophie should forgive Cassandra for betraying her and have Sophia teach Amber a lesson because she is not Ms Amber anymore!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

hope amber locks them all in chastity belts and makes them beg to be denied and ruined

rozrulez3rozrulez34 months ago

Amber is the person who should be ruined after her dumb fucking behavior and evil bitches deserved to lose!

MardracMardrac4 months ago

Need more with the club snd the owner snd definitely casssndras new limo gf

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cassandra got a taste of having a pet with Amber's mom. I want to see Cassandra become a switch. She lived the powerful life as a woman of business who made it work so long. I think she should fan the flame of being Dominant as much as being a submissive as she is on this journey of discovery of who she really is sexually and as a person.

Mistress Beth at the Boston club could be a guide both ways, as could her own mother... or even Jillian, Beth's switch. Nobody at the Boston club wore 5" heels, and it doesn't seem Cassandra's mom does either. But earlier Sophia mentioned going to the French club that is an off shoot of the Boston club... so wouldn't Amber be going to the Boston club too? A lot there maybe we all missed in the details?

I mean if this is going to become Amber's fall, then it seems fair that Cassandra becomes her Mistress. I would not want her to be mean to Amber though. Cassandra has learned what a good supportive M/s relationship can be like. Maybe Amber has to pass through a ring of fire to be reborn as Cassandra's pet... but it should be a loving ending.

Or... this could all be tricks?

Petra wore 5" heels while at work. Is that a clue that maybe Cassandra's mom and Amber are actually working together? If that is the case, how weird Cassandra not question the working in 5" heels? Plus Amber sends limos to take people places, and has them fly first class. Cassandra kind of questioned both of those things about her mom leaving the club in a limo and then on the plane. Maybe she starts to wake up this may be too easy making this pet out of Amber's mom... or that it is a trap?

That leads to the thought is this just a long con to take away all hope and totally break Cassandra at the end? Or does she figure it out and turn the tables on everyone in some way nobody can yet imagine?

I really want Cassandra on top at the end. Happy, knowing herself, enjoying both her submission and strength of being a great businesswoman. That just begs for her becoming the switch I mentioned.

Yeah... I am a ping pong on this. LOL

Time will tell.

AWESOME AS ALWAYS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this story, I know Amber is going to end up getting what she deserves, but honestly it would be so hot if she ended up victorious, enslaving Cassandra and her mother and establishing herself as the true domme

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really hope Amber comes out on too and turns Cassandra mom into her bitch

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can not believe it, it was soooooo awesome, the revenge is soooooooo sweet.

about the fall of the titan?

1. Humiliate her by getting her clit piercing in a piercing shop and pay for it by sucking the piercing guy.

2. Get her a pixie hair cut in Male barbar shop.

3. Get her a tattoo named (S. Cass) next to her clit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i hope amber lets cassie and her moms confidence build and build then puts them both on their knees where they belong

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to see Amber win and enslave them all…

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"This is becoming boring now...just too many characters are being introduced...Amber is the star of this story and she should be the winner in the end.....1st part of the story was the best when Amber was in charge...the story is going downhill after introduction of Cassandra's mother...I hope in the finale both Cassie and her mom submit to Amber.."

I agree.

Nightwish1977Nightwish19773 months ago

Looking forward to Amber's punishment.

PS: "Zucchini slut" - almost died here :-))

rozrulez3rozrulez33 months ago

Have Amber come to the restaurant where Cassandra had a vibrator inside of her and maybe have Amber wear the vibrator so that Amber will get the humiliation after what she did to Cassandra that fucking bitch (Amber)!

GoHot45GoHot453 months ago

Make Amber’s mom shave her cunt and forbid panties. She’s to arrange her dress to be loose and a modest length but arrange it so that whenever she sits, anywhere her naked ass and can not contact the seat and the musty puddle of cunt juice should be apologized for to whatever waitress or host is around. She should also be mandated to eat healthy and lose weight. Salt heels required as well. Perhaps the mom should be required to peg her daughters ass with a big strap on.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amber should win

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’d love for Cass and her mother to think they are winning but Amber turns the tables on them and they both submit to her letting Amber win.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the story, but I hope Amber tricks both Cass and the mom and they both submit to her in a public display!

rozrulez3rozrulez33 months ago

Amber falls for real and Cassandra will get her wish because Amber is such a fucking BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love this story! But I think based on the story Amber is too powerful to fall. She should claim both at the end!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Regardless of which way it goes (personally hoping to see Amber win and take Cass and her Mother as subs) it should be super public.

rozrulez3rozrulez33 months ago

Amber falls and she will fucking regret it!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You know what- i’m always confused and kinda grossed out by incest element- still am here, but i love that the mom is at least involved in payback! Makes her feel much more emotionally real, despite the fact that she is having sex with her daughter, which i skip through every time. Hope the finale continues following this honesty, and fulfills the promise of Cassandra’s character development :)

rozrulez3rozrulez32 months ago

I still love the way the mother dominates her daughter but Amber is really going down for the way she has been!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Now that Cassandra knows what true submission versus forced submission is I don't see her submitting to Amber again. I can see those who want to see Amber cone out on top, but as the mother said she is a little girl playing a big girl's game and she needs a lesson.

I can see Cassandras mother walking into her club with her new pets . Cassandra, Amber's mom and Sophia.

l0l_little_wild_beast_l0ll0l_little_wild_beast_l0labout 2 months ago

Yes I can agree that Amber is dominant but nothing is set in stone. ha ha

I think she should end up as a switch and that with Barbara's guidance she should become a more considerate Mistress.

GodkingarthurGodkingarthurabout 2 months ago

this is the 3rd time ive read one of your series and instantly fallen in love with it please continue soon

rozrulez3rozrulez316 days ago

Have the ladies who Amber took advantage of get their revenge just like Cassandra is going to do along with her mother and Amber's mother.

kbone1kbone114 days ago

This is a continuing story that keeps getting a lot of comments! Cassandra is her Mommy's pet and that is just what the doctor ordered !!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

This is a great continuously part of the story. I believe adding revenge on Sofia Cassandra and having the lawyer to get punished by Casaandra and getting revenge on Amber. Would be a great addition to the story. Then Amber becoming Eleanor's pet.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Everything is so well thought out but getting back at Amber by making her a cum slut for everyone and a totally submissive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES