All Comments on 'Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 02'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

Hot! Very arousing. 5 stars. All I want in the next chapter is bright red toenails and lots of kissing, licking, and sucking of bare feet and toes! Cassie doing her Mom's feet and toes, and Ms. Amber's, and Sophia's followed by pussy munching and tasty lady cum. Wish I could do it to all the women including Cassie! Yum!

petey377petey377almost 3 years ago

amazing it has to continue i hope cass's mom gets involved & uses cass as her pet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you! Classic Jasmine! No more New Coke please!

bobphil8787bobphil8787almost 3 years ago

Thank you for continuing this story, it is one of your best!

parputter69parputter69almost 3 years ago

Thanks for continuing this "blast from the past". This is your forte. Continue on. Cassie's mom must submit to Amber then "domme" her daughter. Mom will take over the business with Cassie as managing pet for all. Maybe even the lawyer can be turned as well.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
Excellent continuation

I really enjoyed this, and I look forward to what happens in the final chapter of the trilogy. I believe whatever you come up with would be better than anything I could suggest. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your dialogue was awful, as per norm. But the story itself, in format and plot, is pretty good, as per norm. I really wish all your dialogue was in the fashion of The Training Of Blank. I forget her name. But at least IMO, that is your best story written.

I cant complain much though because I like lesbian stories the most. As to the ending,try not to be so predictable and surprise us for a change. Yes, mom can have Cassie as her daughter slut, but flip the script a little. Stir things up. Make Amber not as good as reading women as she thought.

How about mom didnt say she hadn't had sex in 4 years, she said no man had fucked her for 4 years. She's actually a domme herself. Or at least second in command to another woman. There's always a higher domme, and Amber's about to meet a couple. Maybe a guest appearance from another story. Maybe a new character. Perhaps even her own mom. Just be different. And categorize it as lesbian, not incest, so as not to give it away.

There, there's my idea for what it's worth. I'll be anxiously awaiting either way.

Sirius

city2442city2442almost 3 years ago

This is fantastic! I loved the original story. It was one of my all-time favorites. Thanks so much for writing a sequel! Here's hoping that you found it enjoyable and are inspired to add a few more chapters.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardalmost 3 years ago

I love it and looking forward to part 3, I would like the mom to not know at all, Maybe Ms Amber and Cassie become closer then all the previous submissives, maybe Cassie ends up betraying her lawer friend and helping Amber make her another sub. Sophia might get the store since cassie and amber ends up together.

What ever way you end up going with im sure I will enjoy it though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story Love to see Cass have to please her mom under the table at dinner. Maybe her Mom take over the business while cass stays on all fours pleasing employees. Sophia using Cass more often even at her home, restaurants and other places as well. Maybe Ms Amber will find out Cass is changing her panties and makerd her go without then anyone who wants to make sure she is pantiles has her raise her skirts. Whatever you decide will be great. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope we won't have to wait 8 years for the conclusion!

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 3 years ago

Wouldn't surprise me if the lawyer hadn't been turned already. Sophia will become all that, as well as Cassies temp Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Something darker perhaps for the last chapter; various stimulants, some pain and a shaved head for Cassie.

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77almost 3 years ago

I'd like to see Amber be taken down a peg or two. Maybe the mom does that and makes Amber her submissive after the lawyer uncovers some dirt on her. Sophie and Cassie run the store and Amber is their submissive slut who has to choose that over prison..... Or something to that effect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have to agree with some others. Amber should be taken down. Be unpredictable. Go wild. Miss Amber and Cassie show up for dinner with Barbara. They are surprised, Amber especially so, when Amber's mom, we'll just call her P, is there. I'll leave you to work out details, but long story short, P is Barbara's pet. With the help of the attorney, Barbara has fixed Cassie's mess. Tells Amber she didnt think she would let her get away with domming Cassie, did she? Amber becomes pet to her own mother, and ultimately Barbara. Cassie thinks all is ok, but Barbara tells her there's a price for cleaning up after her. She has to clean Mom's snatch. New order of things is Barbara, Cassie, P, Amber. The lawyer, Sophia, and others fit in somewhere after that. Just a thought. Just flipping scripts.

TimTam

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 3 years ago

awesome part two, it was so exciting to read, very erotic and what a awesome imagination. Cassie is taking her time fighting the seduction, thinking she can win her business back. also knowing Cassie is a cunt licking submissive. A mom turn, having cassie come back from the bridal store to catch mom eating Ms Amber would be in good taste. and or Sophie having Cassie eating her when Mom visits the Store, praising Cassie for finally finding a true calling mom found with MsAmber a year ago. reffering her to Help her daughter Cassies business.

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 3 years ago

That was so enjoyable. I found it truly arousing and pleasurable (blush). I have no suggestions for the next installment and I am just happy to leave everything up to your very inventive imagination. Thank you for this very stimulating tale.

CenturionQueenCenturionQueenalmost 3 years ago

Suggestion: Cassie tries to take Amber to court, but loses the case hard...

Please don't ruin a classic Lesbian Sex story with incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please don't wait on Part 3. I can't wait three years! Or even one year!

I don't think you need any suggestions because you have such a wonderful mind. The only thing I'll put out there is to please make Barbara challenge and not an easy catch for Ms. Amber. Extend the temptation and reluctance as you've done so well with Cassandra.

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 3 years ago

I read the first chapter then this one. They are both hot and I'm looking forward to chapter three.

rozrulez3rozrulez3almost 3 years ago

Ms Amber should have Cassie's mom dominate her just like Ms Amber and Sophie is dominating Cassie! Cassie should be a submissive slave to all of her employees it would be a great turn on for Cassie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, loved it.

TongueAllMightyTongueAllMightyalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story. I hope that Part 3 doesn't take another eight years to be completed. I do so want more layers of depravity and submission to be experienced for Cassandra and I hope that Amber gets to be submissive to someone else Perhaps Gov. Daphne Green or some other Powerful Domme from Le Chateau! Just to show Cassie that Amber wasn't born a Mistress but had to have some formal training.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jasmine, this story is a masterpiece. It features everything I like and I will be reading this series for years to come, no pun intended. Looking forward to the sequel. You are quite creative and intelligent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly? I'd like to see a complete reversal. That the reason why Cassandra has been fighting is because she's not as submissive as it may seem.

Maybe the real reason why Amber is so good at breaking woman is because she knows not what would break a woman, but what could break herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author handles the words well, the sex is quite detailed and graphic, but the story lacks originality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
incest

CenturionQueen, If you are going to worry about a little incest in stories written by Silkstockinglover, then you really need to read a different author. She does more than a fair bit of incest stories. Lots of mother-daughter relationships here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great follow up, thanks for continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i have enjoyed watching Ms. Amber reduce Cassandra from a mature independent woman to a sex object named Cass who is becoming more submissive as the days go on. My vivion for ht4e next chapter would be for Ms. Amber to take Cass's mother under her tutelage and make her the new manager of the shop.

Since Barbara also went to Sandra's Salon, she should come to dinner as an exact duplicate of Cass - hair style, color, makeup, dress, etc., and begin to dominate her daughter both at work and outside, using a strict diet and exercise program, and adding some drugs including liquid E to ramp up her sex drive and make her more accepting of radical changes from Ms. Amber and Barbara.

By the end of the chapter Barbara should be the manager of the shop with complete control of Cass who will have the physique and mental outlook of a very young and not to mature twenty something. She will be a frequent visitor to Sandra's salon becoming a pixie blonde with permanent makeup and eyebrows buff body that she loves to exhibit by wearing somewhat inappropriate "risque" clothing to the shop, wear multiple finger and toe rings, bracelets and bangles , discreet piercings (nose stud, belly button), 2 or 3 dangling earrings.

Cass will achieve happiness by accepting her lesbian submission and an work at the store as a junior sales clerk reporting to Sophia who will be her boss, love, and mistress, and ultimately wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want Cass beneath her mother in the pecking order!

PowerGamerPowerGameralmost 3 years ago

Great continuation. I would suggest that Mom is the one who trained the domme in order to get her daughter as a lesbian slave.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this

As for what comes next the possibility’s are endless will Cass embrace her new self or will she tolerate it or will gilt overwhelm her and will mum come clean that she new something was happening but didn’t know what until she saw Cassie feet under desk when she left the office

What ever you come up with will be great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this one. Jasmine, is it possible that Bree can make a special appearance in some way?

slavesindeeslavesindeealmost 3 years ago

great part 2 looking forward to the answers and next part

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRalmost 3 years ago

This story can have a completely wonderful additional part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More submission to Sophia and Nicole please. Lovely story :)

ne_katiene_katiealmost 3 years ago

How about Cassie's shrink? Introduced, with so many possibilities, but never explored!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Humiliation blackmail force pain and other little helper can transform some into another persona within very short time ...... The fear to be exposed is so immense and so spiraling downwards is easy to guide for a mistress ....... Great second part

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

Incredible story!!!!! Please don't leave us hanging. Can't wait for the finish. Thank you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best ever. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please hurry a devoted fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. Can’t wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know am in no position to complain, since the author has produced 500+ stories, however, just hear me out. For me, personally, it is agonisinigly painful to not have closure to a story. The first part of this series came in 2013, the 2nd part 8 years later. Sort of similar for the series '2 Mistresses' (thats even better than this series). I wish i could just spank some proper sense into the auther while she wears her silkstockings so that she could atleast belt out the next chapter of a series within 6 months and not have us waiting for years and decades.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Even though I usually dislike humiliation and forcible abuse being more into gentleness, love, and compassion, I have enjoyed trying to follow the trials of Casandra. The finale should be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need to talk with a producer and have some of your stories made into films.

CarlaSissy76CarlaSissy764 months ago

This has to be said, since sophie, submfirst, she should be at the bottom of the hierarchy, not cassandra, and cassandra hired Amber but gets humilited more than anyone, and why is every single.woman in your stories lesbians or are so easily turned into lesbians, you need to do better research, miss fantasist most women don't submit so quickly under those circumstances, and those who do are always at the bottom of the hierarchy like Sophia, for once do a story where a strong woman may submit but make it real that it could most likely take months not days or one day, or are your fantasies that stupid.

CarlaSissy76CarlaSissy764 months ago

I now know this author is an idiotic fantasist, and those who are enjoying this know nothing about mistress and sub relationships, this is not how it happens with blackmail or humiating them in front of their parent or parents, the sub has to agree willingly and mistress has to have control and a degree of compassion, the idiots who like these stories know nothing at all about this lifestyle and are complete fantasist as well as the unrealistic author.

CarlaSissy76CarlaSissy764 months ago

And most times turning the main characters mothers, from straight to lesbian slaves, what an embarrassment this author is, such a fantasist

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES