Beach Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked down the hall towards our bedroom. "The spare room or the couch, you decide," she said as she shut the door behind her.

I got a blanket and pillow from the spare room and opted for the couch. I laid down and turned on the television, hoping to distract myself from the thoughts going through my head. I was not successful. Scenarios kept running through my mind. Beach scenes. Restaurant scenes. Bar scenes. They all had a similar thread and all ended the same way. Beth and some faceless cock in our bedroom fucking.

My cock was hard inside the cage and I again had to admit to myself that I was willing to go along with whatever she decided to do. She was in charge. It was up to her. Eventually, I was able to drift off to sleep.

I woke up early and made my way to the kitchen. I made coffee and started cooking some bacon. I drank my coffee and waited for her to emerge from the bedroom.

It wasn't too long before I heard the shower running. Shortly after the water stopped she opened her door and called for me. I ran down the hall and stood at the doorway. She was sitting on the end of the bed, her robe on and her hair wet.

"Something smells good," she said. "Has my little chastity boy been busy trying to please his Mistress?"

I nodded saying, "Yes Mistress. I made coffee and cooked some bacon. Just need to know how you'd like your eggs."

She leaned back onto her elbows, opening her robe as she did so. Her freshly shaven pussy came into view and I couldn't help but stare. I may have even unconsciously licked my lips.

"Someone like what they see," she teased.

"What's not to like," I responded. "You're beautiful, Mistress."

"Me or my pussy," she shot back.

I tore my eyes away and looked up into hers, taking note of the key as it laid on her chest. "All of you, Mistress."

"Do you like my smooth, tight little pussy," she said as she ran the middle finger of her hand up the center of it.

"Yes, Mistress," I managed to stammer in my excited state.

"Will you still love it after its been well fucked by some handsome stud with a big cock," she teased.

"Yes, Mistress, " I managed to utter again.

My heart was racing and my cock was bulging as we played our little game.

"On your knees," she ordered.

I dropped down, now eye level with her inviting honey pot.

"This," she said, still running her fingers through the folds of her pussy lips, "is your breakfast. While you eat, I will tell you what I have planned for us today."

I started to move forward but she stopped me.

"No, not yet. I'll tell you when."

I sat back on my heels, watching and waiting. She spoke in that calm, commanding voice she had when she was in domination mode.

"Remember who is in charge here. Who gives the orders and who obeys. You haven't even been given permission to enter my room, have you."

I didn't move. I didn't dare.

"Now, you my enter and I want you to put your nose here," she said as she pointed to her pussy. "No tongue. Just your nose."

I crawled forward and did as she instructed. I laid my nose on her pussy. Her lips parted slightly as I pressed lightly forward.

"Mmmmm," she hummed.

"Just as we shaved your little bits last night, I have shaved mine this morning," she began. "We both want to look our best when we show ourselves on the beach, don't we? After all, we will each only be wearing one thing. You, your cage and I, my key."

I could smell her arousal and sense her wetness as she spoke. She was not alone in that regard. I was getting excited myself and she could tell.

"I think you like the idea of being exposed on the beach," she said. "Your breathing is getting heavy. I can feel it. Lick me one time if I'm right."

I stuck my tongue out, stretching it as far down as I could and licked upward. As I started, she let out a giggle that turned into a sigh.

"I knew it," she said. "So now you may lick as I tell you how our day will go."

I started in. Perhaps too eagerly.

"Stop," she said, practically yelling. "Slowly. Savor this moment. You will not get another chance to pleasure me for a while."

She paused for a moment, perhaps to let her words sink in, before saying, "I have decided that after this morning, my pussy will be off limits to you. Any pleasure it receives for the remainder of this weekend will come from someone other than you and I do intend to see to it that pleasure is received."

I leaned back slightly but otherwise remained motionless. I fully understood what she was saying. She had decided that this was to be the weekend she would fuck another man. No more hints or insinuations. She was coming right out and saying it.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I was fully aware of the fact that my cock completely filled the cage with my excitement.

"However," she paused. "And I know that we have had this conversation many times before but I want to make sure because if you agree, it will happen this weekend."

I knelt there, silently. She was asking for my permission. I didn't think I really needed to respond. After all, as she stated, we'd had this conversation before.

She continued, "I would never do anything to hurt you, so if you are in agreement with my plans, do not say anything. Simply resume eating your breakfast, remembering that it will be your last meal for at least a little while."

I didn't hesitate. I immediately leaned back in and started licking again. Slower this time.

"Ahh," she sighed. "Much better. Now, where was I. Oh yes, so this is what I have planned for us today. After I eat my breakfast, we will pack for the beach. We will be going to the special place. I want to get a little tan without lines. While we are there I can scope out the men. See if there are any big dicks that appeal to me."

I was licking as she spoke, trying to concentrate on pleasing her and trying to make sure I was hearing what she was saying. I had a good idea of her general intentions but wanted to make sure she didn't slip something in that I wasn't one hundred percent on board with.

Laying on the beach, naked except for the chastity cage gave me pause. It was a fantasy to be exposed in public. I had mentioned it before. The reality, of course, was something different. I was thinking more on the lines of a semi-secluded spot where I wouldn't be too exposed or obvious to everyone.

Perhaps it was odd that I was more concerned about my potential exposure than I was of hers. Not just her exposing herself but her expressed desire to find a suitable cock to fuck. My mind was moving in so many directions I couldn't concentrate on any one of them. Add to that my attempts to pleasure her with my tongue and I was overloaded.

Now my scrambled thoughts were interrupted by her speaking again.

"I know all your fantasies," she said. "The question is which one should we play out. Or more importantly, which one do I want to play out."

I was doing my best to please her, and she was obviously feeling the effects of my efforts. Her breathing was becoming noticeably more ragged and the were intermittent moans between her words.

Then I felt her weight shift. First her legs came up, then she grabbed the sheet, followed by the squeals of pleasure as the waves went crashing through her.

She fell back on the bed, panting, trying to catch her breath.

"Such a talented tongue," she managed to say between breaths. "I could keep you locked up forever and just ride that thing whenever I wanted to get off."

Another one of my fantasies but not one I wanted to live out. I wouldn't be able to handle never fucking her again.

"Go fetch me a cup of coffee," she said as her breathing returned to normal. "Then maybe we'll discuss the rest of my plans."

I got up and set off to the kitchen, my caged, bulging and bobbing cock leading the way.

12