All Comments on 'Beach Weekend'

by trngpet77

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
scottc543scottc5437 months ago

Okay, very hot. Don’t make us wait long for the next installment, please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Truly enjoyed the story and appreciate the sane play. I would imagine you will write additional chapters. I look

forward to them eagerly.

mattenwmattenw7 months ago

I can't understand why some authors write mindless crap like this. If someone explains to me what the love, respect and care of a wife is all about this crap, then maybe I can laugh too. And why do the couples in your stories usually need a third person to be happy? And stay away from me with the stupid nonsense about how it's fetish. This is mentally degenerate crap! Even in BDSM, everything happens consensually in relationships - so what's the point of the stupid statement "I want to make which of your fantasies become reality". Fantasies are not reality because they are fantasies and nothing else!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok, Fantasies on Certain kinds of kinky Fetishes everyone has. Such as cuckolding, while the husband is caged, and maybe even in bondage. Almost every couple have these talks and dreams. But when the tire hits the road, thing can change in a heart beat. For me once his wife, on the drive to the beach, stated that he already earned 2 weeks in his cage. To me once she made that statement, I would have turned the car around on the spot. If she ask what I'm doing? I would have simply said, there is no more reason for us going on, since I won't be getting any pussy anyway! But lets say we did make it to the nude beach. Then she pick out the big cocked guy she wanted. Then started to pick him up. I would jump up, and tell stud to fuck off, and get lost, and beat him up if called for. Then turn to her yelled the safe word, and said get your shit I'm going home now, you can stay, or go now. We may be getting divorced when we get home, as I never thought you would really try to cuckold me, you fucking slut!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Let me tell you one thing Mistress, before we hike to the beach. If you go though with picking up a man, and fuck him. We will come back here in a couple week, with you wearing a chastity belt, and I will find a woman to fuck too, do you under stand me ????

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky7 months ago

Primitive chastityshit as always when a cockcage comes into play. For these forseeable boring things you don't need to take a ride to the beach. WOT.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not a bad start.

Have you ever thought about doing another chapter on "TRAINING HER HUSBAND", it kind of Bagged for another one..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I actually thought this was a good start to what could be a great story set. We hope you continue it with at least one more part.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finish the story. I hate when ppl do this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great start, hope there will be additional parts, looking forward to them!

VitamonsterVitamonster4 months ago

Love it, hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would like it better if the man was submissive and wanting to please but said no to another man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrngpet77@trngpet77
Hi!! Thanks for dropping by. I'm just an guy with a lot of kinky thoughts running around in my head. On a whim, I decided to write a story. When I showed it to a friend they suggested I post it here and that's how I got started. I appreciate all the comments and feedback ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES