All Comments on 'BBW Gets Picked Up in a Bar'

by Wild1InStL

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wedding

The reception was in full swing.Gina my friends mum was dancing with me,a little drunk,21 years older than me,big women,breasts,thighs,my cock was rubbing against her leg.Come outside she said,i will show you the cellar,we walked past it,into a small room,she turned,lifted her dress,fuck me Rob,please as i gazed at her round pantyhosed bottom.she pulled them down,bent forward,i walked up behind her and grabbing both her hips pushed my cock deep into her pussy.She moaned,then said yes,go on as i stroked deep in and out of her very wet pussy.I pushed in deep and let my cumm empty in to her,kept pumping and then pulled out.i heard a noise,i looked over and my friend Graham was looking,i beckoned him over,go on fuck her,he stepped up and entered her pussy,she pushed back,yes,fuck me, and he hammered into her until he too came.I got 3 more of my mates who did her as well,i watched my cock growing harder,i lined up for my second go,her pussy was well and truly wet,i pulled out and positioned my cock at her arse,and pushed,she shrieked,no not there but my cock was in her arse by then and i slowly eased in and out of her,her hand at her pussy until i again filled her up,this time deep in her arse.She now comes to see me and few of my mates every week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So how and sexy

Damn why can't something like that happen to me? Made me wet just reading it,,,,and wishing I was her,,,,very well written. An enjoyable erotic read for sure,,,,,

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272over 11 years ago
Damn!!!

So I gotta know, was this from actual exprience or just a fantasy between you and your boyfriend/husband? My panties are soaked after reading that .... awesome job girl, definately 5 stars!!!

Blessed Be,

Peach

apachrolandapachrolandover 8 years ago
nice

Love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous