All Comments on 'Bathing Nude, Mom and I'

by Carlton9000

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read the story fully. Here son got his penis erection and mother is nude wile masturbating her wide spread open pussy.They could have done more work.Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. The last paragraph was a nice conclusion, but it felt abrupt. It was a nice buildup and tension before that, Still, a good story and that first time, even it it was not all the way was hot. Technically clean, and well-written too. Can't ask for more. Thanks.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

Probably needs to be a bit longer, but still a very good story. Thanks.

Whats_next_2_the_MoonWhats_next_2_the_Moonalmost 2 years ago

It’s a hastily put together story, and sadly, it shows

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're mom's a cheating slut, and you're a pathetic fuckwit that is so low and depraved that you'd cuck your own father.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Good idea but a poor ending.

rem556rem556almost 2 years ago
short

not much on detail, but pretty good...

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Poorly written. No flow to it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

According to Freud it's a natural Every young man want to do his mom at one time or another.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Poorly written story though there was a lot of possibilities. And though the masturbations had a lot of detail, the actual fucking was of one sentence. If this is supposed to be an erotic story, vaginally sex should have been the main item. And I know you are French, but please get someone who knows good English to polish your grammar.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This wasn't written by the same person who wrote "Nudist Sister". Not on par.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well I came twice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous