All Comments on 'Barbara'

by suziesdad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good

Well done. I hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very well done

Older women, are beautiful lovers

Older women, they understand

I've been around some, and I have discovered

That older women know just how to please a man.

Ronnie McDowell

gotranegotraneabout 10 years ago
Nothing Else To Say!

The previous comments took the words right out of my mouth! However, I do feel the need to emphasis a sequel, if not a series! Hot start, please keep it up! Some pantyhose wouldn't be bad, either!

suziesdadsuziesdadabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You

To everybody who has read my story "Barbara," I never expected so many views!

I do intend writing a follow-up,(maybe more) but at the moment have a story on the go.Please feel free to leave a comment (good or bad) it will help me when I come to write part2. That's all I wanted to say, and thank you to those people who have left comments, they were very kind.

suziesdadsuziesdadalmost 10 years agoAuthor
follow-up

Just to let Gotrane and my two anonymous reviewers know, I intend writing a Part2 and a Part3 sometime this year. I am still working out scenarios, but I hope you will enjoy them when I have written them. Thanks again to everyone who has read my stories!

nativensdnativensdover 9 years ago
Very hot!

Suziesdad keep up the writing. Very hot story and intense sex involved. Hope you continue with this as well as more stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
weak end

First, would a mom go after a cad who'd dumped her daughter? Then when he couldn't resist the anal virgin segue interspersed with oral & vaginal, and the multiple quick-recovery erections, just lost credibility & became a writer's rush to cram it all in, so to speak.

tabbymidnitetabbymidnitealmost 9 years ago
Oh my god that was hot

I loved it... nothing like having your nipps sucked to make you wetter.. such a pleasure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuziesdad@suziesdad
85 Followers
Thank you to everyone who has read my stories! I will keep submitting stories when they are ready.Thanks also for your comments, good and not so good, they help to keep me going!hope to have more stories available soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Barbara Series Info