Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock flexed with excitement and a huge grin spread on my face as I watched Lizzie push gently on the base of the tapered toy, gradually embedding it inside her insatiable little asshole. A soft sexy sigh escaped her lips as her adorable sphincter eagerly gobbled the whole buttplug, until only the base of the toy was left outside of her ass. With her delicate rubbery anal ring sealed shut around the plastic invader and her needy anus nicely jammed again, Liz exhaled contentedly.

"Mmh that's much better..." she cooed, winking at me over her shoulder and wiggling her epic bubble-butt right in my face. Turning around and facing me, my amazing almost-sister chuckled as she took in my goofy expression. "This way I'll feel your cum inside me all night! Plus, when you fuck my ass again later, I'll be already all lubed up and ready for your cock! Now tell me, Russ," she concluded, clearly proud of herself, and with good reason, "is this the best idea ever, or not?"

All I could say was a heartfelt: "Fuck yeah!"

Laughing excitedly, Liz fell into my outstretched arms and sat sideways on my lap with her hands locked around my neck. We started making out instantly, munching on the other's lips with passion and love, driven by the naughty, joyous complicity that bound us together. Once again, I was mind-blown by my sweet Lizzie's adventurousness and sheer awesomeness. Not only had she assumed that we'd have more anal sex later, which I too had counted on, but she also wanted to feel my cum inside her ass and hold it in there with the buttplug until then! There really were no words to express how much I adored her, so I just tried to let her know it through my kisses.

During our smooching marathon, my plump cum-glazed boner rested against the smooth womanly curve of Lizzie's bubble-butt, getting harder by the second. When she broke our lip-lock, my surprise turned into arousal in a second as I felt her tiny hand grabbing my sperm-slick shaft at the base and slowly starting to pump up and down. As I moaned and hummed in delight under her lazy jacking manipulations, Liz gave me one final giggly peck on the lips, before murmuring sexily into my mouth.

"Russ, if you take off your pants right now, like, in the next five seconds, I'll get on my knees and suck your cock until you fill my mouth with cum... I want to swallow you so bad, baby!"

"Oh my god! Yes!" I gasped, my mind aflame with desire all over again and my recuperating erection stiffening even more.

In the blink of an eye, Liz had jumped off my lap with a tittering squeal while I kicked off my shoes and pants and boxers, sending everything flying across the room in a messy heap. Snickering and biting her lips with excitement, Lizzie removed her skinny jeans, throwing them away along with her panties and bra, remaining gloriously naked except for her adorable nerdy glasses.

"There! I hate those stupid pants, by the way..." she grumbled as she knelt down between my legs as promised, looking up at me as I feasted my eyes on her huge jutting tits, her naturally beautiful face and every other bit of her voluptuous body. "I guess I'll just wear a skirt tonight. It's too bad, though..." Liz went on with a sigh, her sparkling brown eyes locked with mine as she held my boner at the base and gently brushed her exquisite lips on my purple glans. "My ass would have looked great in those jeans, Russ. Seriously."

"Ooh Liz... Ahh, fuck!" I moaned as she took me into her mouth, sliding the soft seal of her lips past my bulbous tip and down my shaft in a lascivious nursing smooch. "Liz, your ass looks great all the time! Believe me, I should know, I'm always staring at your epic booty, always... It's just too beautiful, babe, so perfect... Oohh yeaah..."

Bobbing her head fluidly in a slow cocksucking rhythm, smiling around my lip-stretching pole as my increasingly pleasure-shaky words faded into moans, Lizzie slurped hungrily on my seed-coated dickmeat for a few more moments before pulling back with a purr.

"Thanks, baby! I love that you're so crazy about my big butt, you know... You always make me cum so much when you fuck my ass, Russ, it's so good! I can't believe how much I like having your huge cock stuffed deep inside my tight little asshole... And you say the nicest things too, it's so great to know that you like my ass the way you do, baby."

Lizzie's languid words came out slowly and between long pauses, understandably, since she was lovingly lapping up and down and all round my thick rod, retrieving every speck of sperm she could get, making me grunt with horniness in the process. As Liz suckled and licked and smooched my plump semi-hardness, I couldn't stop groaning in ecstasy, drinking in the whole amazing scene all the while. At some point, after her incredible routine of sloppy dick-worshiping kisses turned into a long nursing session on my bloated knob, Lizzie laughed and spoke musingly, almost to herself.

"Mmh... So big and fat, hard but not too hard... All wet and slippery... Yeah, it's perfect!"

"Whaaa..." I dreamily laughed. "What do you mean, Liz?"

"Your cock is perfect right now, Russ..." she purred, flashing me a sultry smile while she rubbed my dickmeat on her soft lips, lasciviously using it like a brush to spread around the slick glinting mixture of my precum and her saliva. "It's perfect for this..."

Gobbling my glans and sliding her vacuuming mouth down along my veiny pole, Lizzie pushed her face lower and lower in a long uninterrupted plunge, stopping only when her nose was pressed into my crotch and my balls were resting on her spittle-shiny chin. The liquid heat of Liz's constricting oral cavity engulfed me from tip to root as she held me there, slotted to the hilt inside her gullet. Even though she had learned to deepthroat me pretty easily and she had developed insane cocksucking skills, Lizzie had never actually managed to cram my entire length down her throat in one single, effortless pass before. It would have been pure awesomeness to experience such a perfect balls-deep blowjob from my beloved girlfriend at any given moment, but somehow it felt even more thrilling right there and then, after our wild sodomy and with the colossal load of cum I had just sprayed inside her ass being greedily hoarded deep in her rectum thanks to the buttplug.

"Ooohh fuuuck... Aaahh Liz, that's so good!" I growled, my mind reeling with excitement as my chubby, stiffening cock throbbed with joy inside her warm, clutching gullet. "That's so fucking amazing, babe!"

Lizzie just winked at me and kind of smiled around my throat-jamming girth as she slowly started pulling back, keeping eye contact all the while and suctioning me sloppily with her saliva-flooded mouth. When only my fat spongy knob remained immersed in her slurping oral cavity, she took a moment to breathe deeply through her nose and then swiftly started inhaling me all over again, to the sound of her squishy cock-gobbling noises and my own moans of unrestrained appreciation.

A spark of lustful, lascivious pride glinted in Liz's big brown eyes as she repeated her dick-swallowing feat again and again and again, setting a devastating deepthroating rhythm. Gagging and spluttering but never stopping, my sweet Lizzie gave me the most passionate and loving blowjob she had ever given me, making me so crazed with pleasure that my hands clawed at the bedspread and my eyes rolled back in my skull as I howled out deliriously. Of course, my dick soon hardened to a state of absolute steely stiffness, which in turn made Lizzie's self-choking plunges lose some depth.

That was when I fully realized what she had meant earlier when she had said that my cock was 'perfect': while I was semi-hard, it was much easier for her to let my boner slip all the way down her gullet, because it could still adapt and kind of bend inside her oral cavity and so reach deeper into her throat. That thought sent a jolt of arousal to my groin and made my heart beat faster, filling me with emotion. It was incredibly satisfying on so many levels to realize that Liz must have mused on that concept and waited for the right moment to experiment that tonsil-poking penetration with me. It was super hot, but it also made me go all fluffy inside, once again reminding me of how lucky I was to have my sweet, sexy, incredible almost-sister always by my side.

Reaching my hands to her dick-clogged face, I gently caressed my adored Lizzie's cheeks and tucked her cascading auburn locks behind her ears as she devotedly kept sucking my cock. It was great to bask in the visual of her expert lips sliding wetly up and down my rock-hardness, and the symphony of sloppy fellating sounds that came with it empowered the glorious feel of Liz's soft hot mouth nursing and slobbering on me. All the while, an irrepressible buzz of affection and intimacy was there too, simmering inside me, making every second of that passionate blowjob even brighter, more meaningful and pleasurable.

My eyes never left hers as Lizzie kept blowing me lovingly, until I exploded inside her talented cocksucking mouth, inundating her oral cavity with jet after jet of warm cum. While still spraying thick ropes of seed against her palate and down her throat, I lay back on my elbows, dizzy with the intensity of my release, panting and smiling as Liz persistently suckled on my spewing boner. As she coaxed every last drop of sperm from me with her swirling tongue and massaging lips, Lizzie moaned and purred around my fat dickmeat, enthusiastically swallowing my fluid essence in noisy, hungry gulps and keeping at it until she was sure that my balls were totally drained of all semen.

Finally, when she climbed into bed by my side, humming contentedly and licking her lips, I instantly wrapped her in the tightest embrace possible, making her squeal and giggle as her big jutting tits got squashed into my chest and my hands roamed all over her soft curvy body. Snuggling and kissing and caressing, we rested in each other's arms on Liz's bed for quite a while, enjoying the feel of one another's naked skin, savoring our absolute closeness.

When she eventually spoke, there was laughter in my amazing girlfriend's voice. "Well, Russ, I guess we'll be fashionably late for Vanessa's party!"

"I guess we will, yeah," I replied, planting a lingering kiss on Lizzie's gorgeous, smiling mouth. "But, theoretically, as long as we get there before midnight we should be fine."

"Right," she nodded, still smirking, "but maybe we should go now..."

"Yeah, maybe..." I conceded as my fingers traced the smooth slopes of Liz's huge jutting tits, then moved down to her cute tummy and further below, past her pussy mound, until I reached my target and I started caressing her moist, swollen labia. "Or, maybe..."

"Ooh Russ!" Liz sighed, her smile widening as I slid two digits into her dewy little slit while titillating her budding, nectar-slippery clit with my thumb. "You're really terrible, you know... Uuhh yeees, like that! So terrible, baby..."

"I guess that makes two of us, then!" I chuckled as I felt my adored Lizzie melting in my arms while her juicy folds got wetter and hotter under my touch, her giggles soon turning into those fantastic pleasure mewls I could never get tired of listening to.

Yes, we were definitely going be late for the party!