Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's probably why I reacted the way I did that night before the party as soon as I saw her bouncy round booty hanging out of her recalcitrant skinny jeans, jiggling and rippling away like the juicy, meaty masterpiece among asses that it was.

As I knelt there with my face buried between Lizzie's luscious buttcheeks, treating her delicate little asshole to the most thorough rimjob I could possibly give, I wondered for a second what would happen if her Mom should unexpectedly come back into the house right there and then, to get something she forgot, for instance. Most likely, neither Liz nor I would even notice if it happened, given how desperately horny we were as we focused completely on what we both knew was mere foreplay for our imminent assfuck, the first after three days of anal abstinence.

"Uuhh fuck yeeess! Ooohh Russ... You lick my ass soooo good!" Lizzie screamed, clawing at the wooden surface of the dresser and arching her back even more, pushing her round jiggly booty against me as if trying to force my tongue to slip deeper into her twitching, saliva-slick anus. "Oh my god, babyyyy! You're gonna make me cum just licking my asshole like thaaaat!"

As soon as those panted words registered, I unclasped my mouth from Liz's winking, spittle-glossy rosebud and shifted lower, aiming at her hot puffy labia. Even though I had purposely ignored her sweet snatch up to that moment to single-mindedly unleash my lingual skills on her butthole, I was thrilled to find her slit literally dripping with juices. While I captured her swollen pussy lips in a lewd suctioning kiss, my adored Lizzie shuddered and squealed with pleasure, egging me on with her moans as the delicious taste of her nectar invaded my mouth and went straight to my head.

"Uuhh Ruuuss! Oohh... Yeaahhh, that's iiiit!" she yelped moments later as I began avidly nibbling and sucking and lapping on her engorged, pulsating clit.

Feeling her getting close, high on her lustful sighs and on the sweet rivulets of her liquid arousal trickling into my mouth, I swiftly slipped a finger into her luscious buttcrack and poked at the puckered, saliva-drenched opening of her anus, gently pushing my digit into her tiny, pulsating orifice. Lizzie's breath caught in her throat as the stimulation of my lips and tongue on her needy clit was amplified by the slow uninterrupted penetration of my ass-probing finger. Once I was knuckle-deep into her butt, I barely managed to pump my digit in and out of her tight little hineyhole a couple of times before my amazing girlfriend choked on her mewls and went rigid all over. Suddenly, her climaxing sphincter squeezed my pistoning finger while her soaked pussy rewarded my smooching efforts with a gushing overflow of her delicious girlcum.

"Yeeeesss, babyyy! Oohh fuuuck, that's so good!" Lizzie screamed out, cumming and trembling as I ate her drooling folds out like there was no tomorrow.

Her ecstatic sobs grew in volume even more when, instead of letting up, I decided to extend her pleasure even more. Still masturbating Liz's rubbery butthole with my index finger, I started a lewd licking routine made of deep tongue swipes that went from her oversensitive clit to her clingy rosebud and back again, by way of her girlcum-dripping slit and smooth taint. I munched on my adored Lizzie's pussy and nursed on her clit with unrestrained gusto, but I also made it a point to lap and slobber all over her pink little orifice too, making her eager butt-ring so thoroughly slick and shiny with my spittle that I had no problem easing a second digit inside her snug, warm anus while I also increased my ass-pumping pace.

My cock flexed with aching need inside my pants as I orally worshiped Liz's lovely holes and gloried in the mind-blowing symphony of pleasure yelps that tumbled out of her mouth. The long gasping sighs caused by my suckling kisses on her clit were amazing, as were the incessant throaty moans caused by my persistent masturbation of her sphincter. Still, what really drove me crazy were the breathless whimpers that Liz let out whenever I sloppily smooched her labia and wiggled my tongue inside the sweet dewy folds of her pussy in a lewd and languid parody of an intense french kiss. Eventually, some actual words escaped Lizzie's parted, O-shaped lips.

"Oohhh, Russ... Fuck, baby!" she exhaled with a sort of laugh, looking down at me over her shoulder, her bespectacled brown eyes glazed with desire. "This is so awesome but... Uuhhh yeahh, lick me like that, yesss! But wait, ooh... Russ, now you have to fuck me, okay? I need you inside me, like, right now!"

Rabidly horny as I was, I instantly stood up and unbuckled my pants, pulling them down along with my boxers and letting my massively erect boner spring out. As I pressed myself against Lizzie's gorgeous curvy body, she planted her splayed open hands on the dresser and tilted her booty up even more, wiggling her glorious bubble-butt against me and capturing my thick hardness between the soft, bouncy fullness of her asscheeks. With my arms locked around her and my fingers running all over her cute tummy, I rocked my groin into her round rump and humped my dick in her cozy buttcrack as I leaned closer so that our mouths could meet in a passionate, needy kiss. As Lizzie smooched my juice-glossy lips, I murmured brokenly into her succulent mouth, reaching up with my hands to pull down the cups of her bra and let her spectacular tits spill out and fill my palms.

"Where do you want me, Liz?" I panted, flexing my boner in her cozy ass-cleavage as she squealed from the nipple-teasing and boob-pawing caresses I was giving her. "Tell me in which hole you want my cock."

"Oohh Russ, that's so fucking hot!" Lizzie sighed at my lust-thick words, a beautifully wanton smile dancing on her lips. "I want you in all my holes, baby, take any hole you want! Fuck me, Russ, just fuck me pleeease!"

Feeling dollop after dollop of runny precum oozing from my glans as I kept grinding up and down between the jiggly mounds of her asscheeks, I sucked avidly on Lizzie's tongue before insisting: "Tell me which hole to fuck, Liz. I wanna hear you say where you want me to stick my cock."

Squirming with arousal, Lizzie wiggled her magnificent bubble-butt and moved slightly forward to arch her back even more, accentuating the curve of her magnificent round ass. Inviting as it was, that slight shift in position was enough to let my stiff hotdogged boner slip free from the fleshy embrace of her butt-cleavage and slap back against my abdomen with a lewd thwack. Swiftly reaching back, Liz wrapped her tiny hand around my pole, gripping me possessively with her delicate fingers. Her voice was the sexiest of coos as she locked her bespectacled desire-glazed gaze with mine and slowly spoke.

"Lube up in my pussy first, Russ, then stick your big cock deep in my ass and fuck me hard until you fill me with cum. I want you so much, baby... I need you inside me like crazy!"

"Holy fuck, Liz!" I growled in response, gluing my mouth to hers and feasting on her tumid lips.

Panting through our scorching soulkiss, I let Lizzie's hand guide my swollen shaft to her sopping little slit, until my bloated knob was poking into the groove of her drenched, puffy pussy lips. As I eased myself into her nectar-drooling opening, I moaned into Liz's mouth as the warmth and wetness of her silky folds engulfed my glans and then inch after veiny inch of my cock, bathing me in the dripping softness of her snug vaginal passage. As I pressed myself forward in an uninterrupted gliding push, Lizzie rocked back in turn to welcome my rigid shaft inside her, until her labia were wrapped around the base of my dick and my entire meaty length was completely slotted within her needy, pulsating slit.

"Ooohh Russ... I love how your cock feels inside me!" she panted into my smooching lips as soon as we were once again joined completely. "Uuhh fuck, my pussy is so full! Oohh... It's sooo good... You're so fucking hard for me, baby!"

Our mouths were locked together again before I could reply. Without wasting another second, I squeezed Lizzie's fabulous boobs in my hands and started fucking her juicy little pussy with the longest, deepest strokes I could manage. The soft walls of her nectar-flooded honey pot clutched all around my pistoning thickness like a vise made of liquid silk as I quickly accelerated into a strong snatch-plowing rhythm marked by the clapping impacts of my groin hitting Liz's majestic buttcheeks. Her kiss-muffled moans and the voracity with which she sucked on my tongue and nibbled my lips assured me that Lizzie was into that frenzied cunt-pounding assault as much as I was, so I kept cramming myself hard and fast inside her syrupy passage, glorying in the tender suctioning contractions of her enveloping folds.

The flow of juices squelching around my pistoning boner and the way she pushed back ever more aggressively into my spearing thrusts told me that my amazing girlfriend was rapidly approaching her peak. As always, the notion that I was about to make my beloved Lizzie cum generated an intoxicating mix of lust and love inside me, egging me on to give her as much pleasure as I possibly could. Picking up my pussy-stuffing tempo even more, so much so that Liz had to place her hands wide apart on the surface of the dresser and really prop herself up on her extended arms, I turned my tit-massaging routine into a series of more nipple-centered manipulations. Tweaking and pulling and pinching her stiff puffy nipples, I worked Lizzie's sensitive pink nubs with that subtle combination of viciousness and gentleness that never failed to make her shiver in delight.

Her lips didn't stop nursing on mine for a second while Liz, as expected, began squealing with urgency, mutedly yelping into my mouth, clearly appreciating the sensations radiating from her big beautiful tits and her clingy, cock-jammed snatch. Moments later, as I pushed my massively erect cock as deep as possible into her drooling pussy once again, Lizzie came, screaming as she still munched on my mouth.

"Mmmh... Mmmhhh! MMMMHH!"

The slight pain caused by Liz's teeth biting into my lips as she climaxed with my boner ramming in and out of her spasming vaginal tunnel made me smile inside. Her voracious nipping kiss kind of hurt a bit, but it was okay, it was a sign of just how pleasurable Lizzie's crashing orgasm was. As she writhed in ecstasy, wrapped firmly in my embrace, I was totally mesmerized by Liz's hotness and beauty. Drunk on my own burning adoration for her, I just kept humping away into her snug nectar-squishy pussy until Liz finally pulled back from our torrid kiss and haltingly spoke.

"Ooooh my god! Holy shit, Russ!" she gasped, smiling radiantly between raspy breaths. "Uuhh yeaaah! You're fucking my pussy so good! But wait, baby, wait... Oohh, put it in my ass, Russ! Ahhh fuuuck... I need you to fuck my ass, baby! Pleeease!"

Horny as I was at that point, I didn't think that anything could have stopped me from continuing to pound Lizzie's cock-caressing pussy until I blew my load inside her womb. Still, that panting desire-husky plea to sodomize her did sober me up a bit, the prospect of sinking myself into her tight little asshole managing to cut through the red mist of my rutting rampage to make my cunt-cramming rhythm slow and finally stop.

Holding still, I exhaled and smiled in glad anticipation. As I breathed and hummed, letting my rising ejaculation settle down, my throbbing boner rested motionless within the moist, velvety sheath of Lizzie's snug pussy. Letting go of her massive tits, I started caressing the smooth skin of her back, stroking her shoulders and her sides and then tracing her arched spine downwards, headed for the beckoning roundness of her soft bubble-butt. Enjoying the feather-light touch of my fingertips, Liz purred contentedly, wiggling her plump booty.

"Wow, that was intense..." I panted, shaking my head, still quite cunt-drunk as I enjoyed the feel of Lizzie's flawless skin under my digits and the tender, engulfing moistness of her sugary passage around my cock. "I guess I got carried away a bit there, but your pussy is just too good, Liz! So wet and soft and cozy..."

"Glad you like it, Russ!" she replied with a satisfied smile. "You're so hard inside me and you fucked me so good, baby! I just hope you'll do the same with my ass now..."

With an impish laugh, Lizzie suddenly gave a bouncy backward push with her fleshy asscheeks, forcing me to pull out of her pussy in the sexiest way possible. Giggling over her shoulder as my raging hardness slipped out of her nectar-leaking slit, Lizzie just cocked an eyebrow suggestively and shook her majestic ass, swaying her hips slowly round and round. The juicy, jiggling ripples of her perfect bubble-butt were hypnotizing to say the least, but my ass-fixated brain still registered Liz's soft, sexy murmurs: "Do it, Russ... My ass is all yours... Fuck my tight little asshole, baby..."

As she spoke those irresistible words, Lizzie was moaning with anticipation and bending over the dresser completely, so that her huge bulging tits were squashed into the lacquered wooden surface. The sight of her sumptuous bubble-butt so enticingly offered and tilted up toward me was enough to make my painfully stiff length flex, empowering the rush of anal desire sizzling through me. My hands were on Liz's epic ass in a heartbeat, parting her meaty buns and revealing the adorable, tiny pink star of her sphincter. A sheen of my saliva was making her rosebud glint and my cock was literally dripping with Liz's pussy juices, all of which suddenly reminded me of something else, something that made me curse bitterly.

"Fuck! The lube!" I exclaimed, slapping my forehead as I remembered that I didn't have the bottle of lubricant with me. "Damn, I left it in my jacket, in the car! Oh well... You've got some in your nightstand, right, Liz?"

Grinning like a Cheshire cat as she looked at me over her shoulder, Lizzie just reached an arm toward the far end of the dresser, where her bag lay. After swiftly rummaging in it, she extracted the half-empty bottle of lube we kept at her place. As she handed it to me, staying docilely bent down with her bouncy bubble-butt ready to be plundered, a playful smile danced on Liz's lips. Behind her cute geeky glasses, her brown eyes were as big and luminous as ever when they locked with mine and our hands met, holding the bottle together. Our laughs exploded at the same time as Lizzie and I silently processed the fact that we had both preemptively decided to bring some lube to the party, each of us eagerly anticipating some butt stuff to happen that night.

"We're pretty terrible, aren't we, Russ?" Lizzie chuckled as she let go of the bottle of lubricant, entrusting it to me. "I mean, really... Could either of us be more ass-obsessed?!"

Smiling lovingly at her, I nodded my agreement. "Well, yeah, there's that... Also, we can take this as the ultimate proof that great minds think alike!"

"Oh yeah, definitely!" Lizzie concurred, joining in my laughter. Then, wiggling her round jiggly rump, she went on with a sexy purr. "Now, how about you stick that big fat cock in my ass, Russ? It looks so swollen, like it really needs a hot tight place to squeeze all the cum out of it..."

The teasing wink and the way she bit her lips in anticipation were the perfect cherry on top of Lizzie's insanely hot dirty talk. Panting with arousal, I nestled my rock-hard dickmeat in her soft asscrack and held her plump bouncy buttcheeks apart with one hand while pouring lube all over my length and on her winking little rosebud. As Liz reached a hand to her pussy and started slowly circling her clit, I gently gaped her rubbery orifice with my thumb and forefinger, letting a generous dose of the slippery fluid dribble straight into her needy asshole. My sweet Lizzie shuddered and gasped as the cold lube trickled into her anus, but the warm feel of my cockhead poking and prodding at the entrance of her tiny twitching sphincter made her instantly sigh with excitement.

As always before I claimed her ass, I looked up from the awesome sight of my purple glans pressing against Liz's slick needy butt-ring to lock gazes with her. "Ready, babe?"

Nodding and cooing as the pleasurable buzz radiating from her well-rubbed clit enveloped her voluptuous body, Lizzie smiled as she softly said: "I'm ready, Russ. Stretch my asshole good, baby! I want to feel full of you, all the way inside me... I want you to go deep, really deep in my ass!"

Her true need, the trust and intimacy that tinged Liz's genuine plea to be filled up by my cock made me go all fluffy inside while my boner throbbed with desire. Resting my hands on the smooth, perfectly round hillocks of her asscheeks, I kept my eyes locked with my adored almost-sister's as I pushed my hips forward a bit, slowly but firmly pressing my bulbous glans into her alluring little butthole.

"Oh my god, Liz, you have such a fantastic ass... And your sweet asshole is so tiny and pink and cute... You're so fucking beautiful, Liz!" I grunted without even knowing I was speaking, transfixed as I watched her slippery sphincter pulsating excitedly in response to my gentle push as I started to penetrate her.

Looking obscenely big against Lizzie's tight little orifice, my bloated cockhead bulged out while I kept a gentle but firm pressure on the rubbery puckered opening of her forbidden hole. There was resistance for just a moment, then, as Liz sighed and let her anal muscles relax completely, her willing butt-ring yielded and blossomed out around my spongy knob, letting me in. The clingy, slick warmth of her anus engulfed me in a velvety grip as soon as my glans slipped past Lizzie's tender pink rosebud, disappearing with a squishy pop inside her amazing ass along with the first rock-hard inches of my shaft. Gritting my teeth as a wave of anal delight hit me, I stopped there and waited.

"Ahh fuck, babe!" I panted as I kneaded Liz's epic bubble-butt while slowly easing my boner deeper into the heavenly tightness of her rectum, sliding further inside her a millimeter at a time. "I love your ass! Your asshole is so fucking tight, Liz!"

"Oowhh yes, Russ! Uuuhh fuck yeaahhh! Your cock... So big in my ass... Uunghh!" Lizzie mewled lustfully, straining to speak coherently.

Her eyes were barely open behind her glasses, her head resting sideways on her forearm as she panted at the feel of her tiniest, most delicate hole stretching out to its limit around my massively erect boner. She looked so insanely beautiful with her auburn hair fanned out on the surface of the dresser, her mouth hanging slackly open as she tried to steady her ragged breathing. A rapturous smile danced on Liz's puffy lips while she persistently frigged her clit, making a visible effort to stay focused enough to look over her shoulder at me and talk.

"K-k-keep going, baby... Uuhh fuck! Your cock feels so fucking good in my ass! Don't stop, Russ, I need you to stuff me full... Oowwhh god! Give me more, baby, I want you deep inside meee! Uunghh, you're so hard and sooo big, I love how you stretch my tight little asshole... Ooohh Ruuuss... Open me up and fuck me, baby, fuck my aaass!"

Trembling with arousal as I held onto the plumpest, roundest, juiciest bubble-butt ever, I smiled at my adored Lizzie as I carefully pressed forward, sliding my raging erection into her pliant butthole. Watching her oily, distended orifice hungrily gobbling inch after inch of my fat cockmeat, I growled at the irreplaceable feel of Liz's smooth dick-hugging anal walls warmly enveloping more and more of my length as I delved deeper and deeper into her rectum. As if that unique sensation wasn't enough, the magnificent sight of my shaft plunging between her plump buttcheeks and disappearing into her dilated little asshole was accompanied by the celestial chorus of sighs, moans and gasps of unrestrained anal pleasure that kept escaping my sweet Lizzie's O-shaped mouth.