All Comments on 'Aunt Molly is a Cum Queen Pt. 02'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetrone9 months ago

Woweee! Please continue with this quick diversion. One of your hottest stories.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen9 months ago

Enjoyed it? I only wish that you could see my cunt after reading this. It's dripping! (I have been fingering and reading at the same time.) You talk about your perverted heart? Well if yours is perverted, mine must be too. I adored this diversionary (as you term it) tale, IsabellaEmily, and your hint that there might be more to come (cum?) from Molly, Mark and Megan is such a wonderful prospect to look forward to. A 3some would be so hot! Will my awarding you 5 stars help to persuade you to write a sequel when you have the time?

StrappySandalsStrappySandals9 months ago

Excellent... Aunt Molly is every young man's dream... And a 3- way with Mom is cumming!!! It wouldn't be your style IsabellaEmily to stop before the story ends!!! 5- Stars for the cum loving Aunt Molly!

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

You have such an erotic mind

Wiz1002Wiz10029 months ago

Superb story story, thank you IsabellaEmily

It would be most welcomed if you were to add more chapters, but Iā€™m sure your sexy dirty mind is thinking up more delights for us all the time!

laughdruidlaughdruid9 months ago

Yes please, many more chapters. I am off to read more of your stories from my new favorite author.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale9 months ago

Super sexy. You have a new follower. You're my kind of writer.

noodlyarmsnoodlyarms9 months ago

Damn! You cant end it there. Loving this story.

LenhubzxLenhubzx9 months ago

Please continue this story.

lemecfrancaislemecfrancais9 months ago

Almost made a mess myself :* Aunt Easy

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnet9 months ago

Mark and Mommy NEED to fuck! Loving every bit of this.

DxstebbDxstebb9 months ago

Oh,,you have to keep this one going. It's the first story in quite awhile I can't wait

to read a sequel to

bluesbobluesbo5 months ago

Please continue the story -- Megan deserves her own pleasure, as well.

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights4 months ago

Another awesome story for us all to enjoy. Here hoping that you do continue this story

AdenzenoAdenzeno3 months ago

šŸ‘šŸ‘

mustang123mustang123about 2 months ago

KInd of this part I was expecting mom to help herself

dcblydcblyabout 2 months ago

Please produce a part three. What happens next?

deepdiver58deepdiver5823 days ago

Another great short story. Thank you for the pleasure of reading an exciting account of family love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PMā€™s in the chat rooms please. Iā€™m Isabella and Iā€™m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...