Aunt Hazel's Hairy Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I had to go on a picnic on the moors, then so be it.

"Cum for me, darling," my Aunt Hazel murmured in my ear.

I knew it wouldn't be too long before I did.

Monday April 22nd (Earth Day)

Hazel and I packed the camper, an old VW that Hazel had paid a small fortune to have restored. Just a quirk of my aunt's, she loves seeing those vans, goes to shows and fetes and everything. She does the little wave whenever another camper's path crosses hers, as they pass on the road.

I put the picnic hamper, an old-fashioned wicker affair with a hinged double lid and a hooped handle, into the body of the VW, the final item to be packed. My participation was somewhat reluctant. I had hoped that I might work on breaking down the final barriers to Hazel's resistance, but a bet was a bet, I'd lost, and besides, if I'd gone to the lecture we'd only have been apart for the day, with me at uni while my aunt number-crunched all day. This way I got to spend the day with my sexy aunt.

We set off from Leeds, heading east along the A64. As we skirted York, I could see the towers of the minster in the distance, and for some reason experienced a sudden rush of emotion. I turned to watch Hazel as she concentrated on the road, both hands on the wheel, her pretty face set. She was right, I decided as we bucketed along, it would be a good thing to get up on the moors. It promised to be a great day weather-wise, the view would be fantastic over the rolling moors towards the distant ruin of Whitby Abbey, I was in the company of a pretty, very sexy and intelligent woman, the world was turning on its axis, and I had, albeit at the expense of a lecture, a whole day to look forward to in my aunt's company.

Hazel must have felt the heat of my eyes upon her. "What are you staring at?" she asked, flinging a quick glance at me from the driver's seat.

"My beautiful aunt," I replied, the emotion still weighty in my chest.

Hazel cast another quick look my way. "Thank you," she beamed.

And on we went, by-passing the market town of Malton before taking the slip road to the roundabout on to the A169. I saw the flat-faced facade of the Forest and Vale Hotel through Hazel's side window when we cut the corner of Pickering town centre before the van began the long, steady ascent up onto the moors.

In the old days, before Hazel found the camper, I doubt the machine could have coped with the steep inclines and frightening dips that it faced on the latter part of the journey. As it was Hazel had to coax the reluctant beast up the punishing inclines, their twists and turns endless, until, finally, the rolling carpet of green lay spread before us, with the beaten pewter of the North Sea on the distant horizon.

"Well," my aunt said after parking on a patch of gravel set at the side of the road. "Here we are."

She switched off the ignition and the silence enveloped us. I looked out of the windscreen for a few seconds, surveying the scene before I turned and took in the moors to the left. We had the place to ourselves, what seemed like a huge expanse of countryside for just us two.

"What do you think?"

I swivelled to face my aunt. "I think it was a good idea." Nodding out of the window, I added, "What a fantastic place to celebrate your Earth Day, Aunt Hazel. Look at it." Hazel smiled, her expression serene as she sat in silence, hands still on the steering wheel, gazing out with wide blue eyes at the isolation surrounding us. "Who'd have thought we'd have this much space to ourselves. I'm glad I lost the bet."

"You lost?" my aunt said, grinning. "I recall you got what you wanted."

"Almost," I replied, returning the grin.

Hazel held up a forefinger. "Ah," she said, don't be so greedy. We've already gone much further than I said we could."

"So why don't we just—"

My aunt cut me off, mid-sentence. "Go for a walk?" she finished. Laughing, Hazel opened the door and stepped out into the benign mid-morning. "Come on, Carl," she called back into the shell of the van to where I still sat. "Out you get." Hazel locked the van. "You never know, anyone could drive past and decide to help themselves." She offered me a hand. "Let's take a look around before we open the picnic."

So off we went, hand-in-hand, like a real couple. I couldn't imagine being so open and free around where we lived, I could just see the faces, but up there on the moors, with nobody to see us, and even if anyone did chance by they wouldn't bat an eyelid. To someone who didn't know us, we were just another couple enjoying a day in the fresh air. OK, the seventeen years age difference might cause a raised eyebrow, perhaps a muttered comment, but at twenty-one I didn't give a toss for anyone else's opinion, I was hand-in-hand with a beautiful, sexy woman.

"Can I kiss you, Aunt Hazel?" I asked, halting her with a hand on her hip.

When Hazel stopped, I saw the ugly block of RAF Fylingdales visible over her shoulder.

I recalled the old golf balls that had fascinated me when I'd first seen them, the tracking system so incongruous on the natural beauty of the moors, with the huge, white geodesic domes – hence the golf ball moniker – nestling in the creased folds of the moors. I'd read that the distinctive domes had been usurped by technology, could see they were gone now, and the national early warning system had shrunk to the ugly obelisk visible in the distance.

Oblivious to the miracle of electronic advancement behind her, my aunt turned to face me. "Here, Carl?" she asked quietly.

I shrugged. "Why not?"

Hazel looked around. She grinned at me. "There's nobody to see."

"I wouldn't give a toss if there was, Aunty," I replied with a growl, my cock stiffening as a matter of course.

I held my aunt's waist and pulled her close. Our tongues slid and coiled while I savoured a long kiss. As the kiss lengthened, and my dick grew harder, I wondered if there were eyes on us from the sensitive installation across the valley.

We continued with our stroll, my aunt commenting about how we should give thanks that our fragile planet looked after us so well. I kissed her again when she mentioned, with a mournful expression and a catch in her voice about how we, as a species, seemed to be hell bent on abusing the very Earth that gave us life.

"Don't think like that, Aunty," I said stroking Hazel's fine, silky hair. "It won't do you any good." I nodded towards the van up on the horizon. "Why don't we get the basket and find a spot for our picnic? I don't know about you, but I'm getting hungry."

A few minutes later and the wicker basket creaked in my hand as my aunt and I negotiated a path along a faint track peppered with sheep turds. We were in search of a sheltered spot, a place we could hide from the occasional cold breath of wind. The weather might have improved over the last month, but it was still only April, and neither of us particularly wanted to eat while sitting in the van. It was Earth Day after all, so it made sense to enjoy the outdoors.

We found a place, an indentation protected from the breeze by a slab of grey rock. Hazel spread a heavy blanket over the grass, a tartan square complete with tassels along its edges, to protect our backsides. She settled herself down and smiled up at me.

My aunt patted the blanket next to her. "Come on, Carl," she grinned. "Don't be shy."

I sat and crossed my legs, my eyes going to Hazel's thighs where her light dress, patterned with tiny blue flowers, had ridden up her legs. Reaching a hand to my aunt's exposed flesh, I leaned towards her. She knew what I wanted and eased closer to me. We kissed again, slow and lingering. My hand slid under Hazel's skirt, palm gliding over the soft warmth of her inner thigh.

"You're so sexy," I murmured, lust warming my groin.

"You're just a sex maniac," Hazel retorted. "But I like you that way." The woman eased back, resting on straight arms behind her, bent legs falling open, the skirt hem tightening against Hazel's spread legs to reveal the tight-packed underwear beneath.

I uncurled from sitting and knelt in front of my aunt, my hand going back under the hem of the skirt, fingers finding Hazel's knickers. "Take them off," I muttered.

"Why?" My aunt taunted me with her smirk. "Do you think I'm going to let you lick me again?"

"Won't you?" I whispered. "Please."

"What, take them off or let you lick me again?" Hazel teased. "You know," my aunt continued after a pause, her eyes now downcast while she fiddled with one of the tassels bordering the rug. "I've got a bit of a confession to make."

"A confession?" My aunt's head snapped up when she heard the breath hiss past my teeth.

Hazel blinked in the face of my suspicion. "I'll tell you, Carl," she murmured. "I'll tell you now."

When Hazel patted the blanket I settled next to her, resting on one hip with a hand on the grass at the end of a straight arm, my legs bent and curled behind me.

Hazel rolled onto her side to face me, one hand resting on my uppermost thigh.

Overhead, so high up I couldn't see the plane that caused it, I noticed a thin contrail, a white chalk mark against the high blue sky as an aircraft winged its way to some unknown, possibly exotic destination. For a brief moment I wondered at the lives of those people in the aluminium cylinder so high above the planet – had any of them known the illicit thrill of intimacy with their mother's sister? The sight of that vapour trail feathering right up there put me in mind of the fantasy I'd enjoyed right back when all this with Hazel had begun, the dream I'd entertained of being with her in Paris or Florence.

Then my aunt began to talk, and the more she spoke – the more she revealed – the lower my jaw fell.

"You remember that night, Carl?"

"When you came home upset after Ian ...?"

Hazel's mouth puckered – a moue of disdain at the mention of Ian's name? "Yes," she continued, "that night." My aunt shifted on her hip, her hand creeping up and over my hip. "Well, at first, as I've said before, I don't really know why I did what I did. I don't have a clue why I behaved like that. I mean, what was I thinking, masturbating in front of you." The blush crept out of Hazel's décolletage, like water on blotting paper as she recalled the events of that night.

"I did it in front of you too, Aunt Hazel," I reminded her.

My aunt's hand moved from my hip to slide over the front of my denim shirt. She caressed my chest for a few seconds, her fingers pushing into the gaps between the buttons. "I remember," she gurgled. "And I remember the following day, the Sunday, in the kitchen when you showed me how big and stiff you were."

My voice came as a croak, a reaction to my body's response when Hazel's hand went from my chest, her palm smoothing over the front of the shirt until it pressed against the front of my jeans. I rolled back and opened my legs automatically at her touch. "But you ran away."

"Ah, but ..." Hazel squeezed the ridge of my erection so clearly outlined, "... it was seeing you so fucking aroused that gave me the idea." My aunt leaned over me and kissed my lips, nothing too ardent, just a press of her compressed lips against mine. I groaned and reached for her. "Wait, Carl," she admonished, pushing my arm away. "Let me finish."

"Idea?" I said, resisting the urge to roll Hazel onto her back and just rip her underwear from her body.

My aunt nodded, her eyes searching mine as though gauging my reaction.

"At first I told myself I couldn't have those feeling for you, Carl. You're my sister's son, my nephew. But when I went to your room to talk to you, and you told me I was beautiful," Hazel shrugged and squeezed my cock through my jeans, "and you were already hard ... Oh, Carl, I wanted to see you do it again, I wanted to watch you pull your cock. I knew it was wrong of me to feel that way, I knew it was wrong, morally wrong, but I was weak and let myself give in to the desire."

"I came on your dress."

"Yes, I remember," Hazel groaned, gulping. "All of that lovely cum just spurting out of you."

My aunt then uttered a small cry and pushed me away. She rose to her feet and stood over me. I squinted up at her, shielding my eyes from the sun with my hand raised in a parody of a salute.

"Aunt Hazel," I breathed. "Here?"

"Here, Carl," she replied, hiking up her skirt before yanking her underwear down with an impatient tug.

"But ..." I lifted myself upright and looked around, shocked that Hazel was now shrugging out of her dress.

"I don't care, Carl." My aunt towered over me, the wedge of her pubic bush close enough for me to just reach out and touch. She reached behind her body and unclasped her bra. "I want to be naked with you, darling," Hazel murmured, the bra dangling from her fingers. "Up here, on the moors, on Earth Day." She flashed a grin at me. "I can't think of a better way to celebrate it than by being naked and intimate with you."

"But, Aunty, what if someone sees?"

She knelt next to me, fingers going to the buttons on my shirt. "If someone sees, then they see," Hazel replied. The shirt gaped open, my nipples tightening at the breath of cool, April air wafting over my exposed skin. "I haven't made a full confession yet," she finished.

Curious as to just what Hazel was going to reveal, I lay there, docile and compliant while my aunt unbuckled my belt and popped the button on my jeans front.

"When we finally decided that we would carry on masturbating, the caveat was that you couldn't see too much of me, I kept the intimacy as low as I could manage."

I nodded, lifting my hips so Hazel could yank my jeans down. "Yes," I mumbled.

"Well, what you don't know is that all the time you were begging and pleading to let you lick me, all that time I really wanted to just let you do it, I actually wanted you to get between my legs and fuck me, Carl." My aunt gave a heavy sigh that seemed so laden with emotion and pent-up frustration. "I was so horny for your cock, darling. It was a real battle to keep myself from just climbing onto it and riding until you pumped me full of lovely semen."

"Fucking hell, Aunt Hazel," I groaned. I reached for my hard-on as my aunt tugged off my training shoes and socks.

"Don't touch your cock, Carl!" Hazel cried. She slapped my hand away from my dick. "Listen to what I have to say. Don't touch it."

"But I have to," I whined, lust red hot and mercurial in my veins.

"I'll do it. I'll stroke you." Hazel slid her long, cool body next to me. We both turned inwards, facing each other, curling together as her fist gripped me and I sighed. "I wanted to fuck you, Carl, but I couldn't l let myself."

"Why not?" I muttered, teeth clenched. "You let me see you on Saturday; you let me lick you then."

"A baby, Carl, I didn't want you to put a baby inside me. I said that before."

My aunt's fist worked at me with slow pressure. I groaned and gasped and leaned in to kiss her mouth. Hazel returned the kiss, her lips parting so she could accept my tongue, her own tongue rolling over mine.

Then, to my surprise and delight, Hazel eased onto her back, taking me with her by tugging on my cock. I looked down at her, my torso pressed against hers, hips between her thighs.

"What?" I blurted. My hard-on was squeezed between us. If I wanted to, all I had to do was ease back and offer the tip of my cock to her opening. A quick thrust and I'd be inside my aunt.

"Oh, Carl," Hazel breathed. "The only thing stopping me, the only real reason I held back for so long is that I just don't want to get pregnant. So I started taking the pill on the Monday after that first weekend."

The implications of that revelation, that tiny nugget of information eventually filtered through into my brain. "You mean ...?"

My aunt shifted beneath me. "I waited until I was sure it would be effective, Carl. The nurse told me seven days should do it, but I wanted to be absolutely certain. My period is due soon, so I thought that, perhaps, if you want to ..."

I saw Hazel smirk.

Did I want to?

"Well, I thought that we could celebrate Earth Day by coming up here and having a nice little fuck outdoors, surrounded by nature."

So there it was, my aunt was now available, all of her; she was inviting me, if I wanted to, to make love to her.

I pushed myself to the kneeling. "Why didn't we do it on Saturday?" I asked, incredulous.

Hazel leaned up, using her elbows and forearms for support. She eased to one side and opened her legs wide. "I thought I'd give you a treat. You wanted to see me, had begged to look at my pussy and breasts." Hazel grinned and pushed a hand down over her hairy muff. "I thought I'd dress up in the stockings and shoes to give you a thrill." The woman winced and gasped, her fingers mushing into her thick-lipped vulva. "And I loved seeing how excited you got, Carl. Fuck, but it turned me on to see your face when you saw me naked."

Any ire I'd felt at my aunt's game-playing evaporated. I cranked at my cock and looked down at her. "I thought you were lovely, Aunty," I breathed. I heard my own voice, thick and treacly with desire for my aunt as I spoke. "You're so beautiful lying there now."

"So what do you want to do, Carl?" Hazel's grin taunted me. She gasped and opened her legs wider, her hand sawing faster at her pussy. "Do you want to watch me finger myself? Does my pussy turn you on? Oh, fuck, Carl," Hazel grunted. "I love playing with my cunt in front of you." The woman reached up a hand and grabbed my bicep. 'Kiss me, my lovely boy. Kiss me while I play with my clit."

I kissed my aunt, leaning low over her to suck her tongue before I licked my way over her throat to her breasts.

Hazel sighed and gave a low mewl when I suckled each of her nipples, thick and long teats that I teased between my teeth.

"Carl," my aunt panted, with her voice close to a squeal. "Won't you just fuck me now? Please, Carl, just put that thing inside me."

Kneeling upright again, I held my cock in my fist. I shuffled forward and let the keel of the thing slap against my aunt's vulva. Pressing a finger to my shaft I then eased my hips back and forth so that the blunt head of my cock split the gooey folds.

"You lovely bastard," Aunt Hazel murmured as she, stomach tensed with effort, bent her body forward so she could look down at where I teased her with my dick. "Stir my cunt with that big thing," she hissed. "Please, Carl, please, just put it in."

When I thrust and slid into my aunt's body for the first time, I leaned in and kissed her mouth. We stayed like that for several long, delicious seconds, mouths locked while her insides clenched around me, my cock balls-deep inside her.

"I hate condoms, Carl," Hazel gasped when the kiss broke. "I wanted to feel you inside me, bareback, just natural." My aunt groaned, head lolling as I began to move. "It was worth the wait for me, darling," she grunted, her hot-eyed gaze locked with mine. Hazel chewed her bottom lip and moaned. "So worth the wait." Her hips began to move, my aunt fucking back onto me as the tempo of out coupling grew more urgent.

"We're fucking," I moaned, not quite believing that I could actually see my aunt's body accepting the length of me. "We're really doing it."

Hazel began to really jerk her hips. Her hand went to my waist, where she clawed at me, seemingly desperate to take as much of me into her body as I could offer.

"Oh that's good," my aunt said, her voice curdling into a gurgle of delight while we fucked and she fingered her clit. "Skin on skin, a big cock inside me. Oh, Carl, I'm so fucking happy, so glad this has happened."

During that first time, the shadow of our coupling an indistinct blur on the grass as the sun moved slowly along its predetermined track, while the benign breeze caressed my back, my mind seemed to cleave in two, one side caught up in the emotion, the sheer ebullience at finally, after so much time spent in frustrated agony I was finally inside Hazel, while the opposite hemisphere remained detached, studying Hazel's face, listening to her sighs and moans and the occasional obscenity that slipped out of her.