Aunt Hazel's Hairy Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was all over I stood there, my penis oozing as it wilted.

My aunt gazed up at me and waved a hand at the gobs of glistening spunk clinging to her dark stockings. "Look at the bloody mess you made, Carl." Her finger split her labia and she winced, hissing as she sucked in a quick breath. "Such a mess," she added, "but it was such fun watching you do it." Hazel shooed me away with a wave of her hand before she hauled herself upright from where she'd been sprawled on the sofa. "That's enough for now, Carl. I don't want you to get over-excited." My aunt grinned at me. "But I think we'll be doing that again later." She paused and her mouth twisted into that teasing smirk. "If you want to, that is."

"I want to, Aunt Hazel," I murmured, nodding.

"Good," my aunt replied. She rose to her feet and tutted when she noticed the gobbets of semen decorating her shoes. You really are a dirty young man, Carl," she said. "I hope you're going to be that dirty later."

Hazel rose to her feet and, holding the hem of her dress up to her waist, her underwear around her ankles, she grabbed at my tee-shirt and pulled me close to her.

I jerked forward, surprised by my aunt's actions.

"That was surprise number one," the woman breathed. She was so close I felt the warmth of her breath zephyr over my cheek. "There's another one in store for you later."

Hazel held me there for several long beats, her blue eyes holding mine, and for a moment, a single mad, joyous second I thought, just imagined for a moment that Hazel might move closer for a kiss.

But instead she dropped the fistful of my tee-shirt and, after stepping out of her underwear, slipped past me and out of the room.

"Oh my God," I muttered. What further surprise could Hazel have for me other than to, finally, after all the begging I'd done, to allow me to taste her pussy?

But hadn't she just reinforced the conditions of our game-playing? Hadn't she, in the moments between her startling exhibition and me tugging my cock, told me that nothing had changed, that we still weren't going to do anything more than masturbate together?

So what could she mean by another surprise? What could my aunt have in store?

***

We ate dinner, with me sitting at one end of the deal table while Hazel took delicate bites of steak and salad at the opposite end. By tacit agreement we kept off the subject of our mutual masturbation and the surprise. Of course, while we both grinned at each other, sipping wine that Hazel had requested, my cock remained on high alert, perpetually stiff, pre-cum leaking out of the eye in anticipation.

Hazel dropped the knife and fork onto her empty plate and regarded me from across the table. Night had fallen, the blinds were drawn and the lights set low, the dimmer rheostat twisted far to the left. The whole scene was one of intimacy, as though nothing else existed in the universe except for us in our romantic bubble.

"Are you having fun with me, Carl?" my aunt asked. She swirled the red wine in her glass, the liquid ruby dark in the subdued light. Hazel's eyes glinted with mischief, I saw the flash of her teeth when she grinned. "I am," Hazel added. "I love watching you when you pull your cock. And I know it's been a bit one-sided, but I'd like to move things on a little now."

My heart, a heavy drum, thumped in the hollow of my chest. I gulped and blinked but said nothing, hoping against hope that my aunt was about to finally acquiesce.

"I've been selfish," Hazel continued. She sipped at the wine, the pause maddening. I wanted to bellow at her to hurry up, to spit it out, to stop tormenting me and just tell me. Oblivious to the turmoil inside me, my aunt carried on. "I've been watching your cock and kept myself covered up."

Another infuriating pause while she took another delicate sip. "And I loved it," I croaked, interrupting. "Oh, Aunt Hazel, if you only knew."

Hazel tossed her head and nodded. "What makes you think I don't know, Carl?" my aunt murmured, staring into my eyes. "I think I know how you feel. I know how desperate you are to touch me, I feel it too." Hazel sighed. "So today I thought I'd let you see me, down there, between my legs."

My God, was it really going to happen, was Hazel on the verge of telling me she wanted to get physical? Were we going to fuck?

"But you know the conditions, Carl."

The words hit me like a physical blow, a sledgehammer of disappointment. It was more of the same old shit. Anger, a hot balloon of ire swelled in my throat, tears of frustration pricked behind my eyes. I stood up and beat my fists on the table, shouting into her shocked face that I'd had enough of her cock teasing, that I wanted more. It all spewed out of me, the days and weeks of frustration, of not sleeping, of having her on my mind every fucking second of the day and night.

Well, that's what I wanted to do and say, but in reality I just sat there and let disappointment kick me in the teeth.

"I feel it too, Carl," my aunt was saying. "You don't think I don't want to feel you inside me?" Hazel snorted and rolled her eyes as she reached for the wine glass. "I'd love to open my legs and feel the weight of you covering me as we kiss and make love. Dammit, Carl," she hissed, her face twisting with her own frustrated desires, "when I see you cum I wonder how it would feel if you were spurting inside me." She paused and swallowed the last of the red before reaching for the bottle. "But doing that, if we fucked and you came inside me ... No, Carl, that simply cannot happen. Just think, if I got pregnant with your baby ..."

A frisson of something primordial shivered through me at the thought of impregnating my aunt. It was more than lust or desire, more an idea that appealed to me on some visceral, primitive level. Of course the reality would be so much different, but for a moment ...

"But I do have something in mind, Carl." Hazel pushed the chair away with the back of her legs as she stood up. "Come on." She nodded towards the door and grabbed the wine bottle by the neck before picking up her glass and striding, a woman with a purpose, from the room. My aunt paused just beyond the door and threw a glance over one shoulder. "Come on, Carl," she said, an eyelid dropping onto her cheek, "let's go and play."

I followed my aunt's derrière up the stairs, somehow resisting the urge to drop my wine glass and grab the cheeks of her backside swaying so tantalisingly close, just above me on the ascent. I could see myself lifting Hazel's dress and tugging her underwear to one side. I could hear her yelp of surprise, followed by a delighted chuckle as I eased her to her knees on the stair riser and splayed her labia with my thumbs from behind. In my head I pictured my aunt's pussy, gaping and sodden, her pubic hair matted with her arousal before I slid my tongue into her opening. The vulgar scene also featured my aunt's sphincter winking at me as I used my thumbs to part her flesh, all of her secret and intimate places revealed. Would she utter a dark, curdled groan if I dabbed the tip of my tongue into her anus?

"In my bedroom, Carl," Aunt Hazel murmured when she stepped onto the landing. Her voice broke my coarse reverie. Images of my aunt's puckered sphincter lingered for a moment or two. Then Hazel said, "Let's go. I can't wait to show you," and reality trumped fantasy.

Hazel seemed more animated than usual, skittish. Not agitated exactly, just simply more enthusiastic, as though she could barely contain her excitement. My stomach churned at my aunt's glittery-eyed and infectious exuberance; I had a sense of something momentous and wondered again if we were going to fuck. But hadn't Hazel made it clear, yet again, maddeningly, infuriatingly reiterating at the kitchen table that the old rules still stood?

But she'd mentioned she had something for me, and I wondered, hopefully, with a thumping heart and jelly legs, what it could be.

"All right, Carl," my aunt said, turning to face me, hands on hips after placing the wine bottle and glass on the small, three-tier chest of drawers at her bedside. "I want you to strip. Naked, Carl, completely nude."

"Naked?" I asked. This was a first, a real step forward since every other occasion had seen me simply unzipping and hauling forth my erection. "Are you sure, Aunt Hazel?" I finished with a gulp.

"Quite sure, Carl," the woman replied as she tossed me a devilish grin. "And when you're nude, well, Carl, I'm going to strip off, too."

I was going to see all of her, in the buff! It took my brain several seconds to catch up, a few moments during which I stood and gawped at my aunt in disbelief.

Hazel chuckled and nodded at me. "The quicker you get out of those clothes ..." she said, pursing her lips, eyes widening.

I read my aunt's and understood the meaning: do you want to see me naked or not? My fingers went for my belt buckle immediately the penny dropped.

"Are you always stiff?" Hazel quipped. She gestured towards the jib of my cock, a curved and unyielding priapus of such stature and dimensions as I'd never experienced before. "It always seems to be ready." My aunt gave an impatient shake of her head. "Never mind," she continued, her eyebrows arching. She shrugged as if my perennial hard-on was a subject for questioning at a later time, as though we had more pressing business at hand. "I'll take it as a compliment, she finished."

"Fuck," I muttered, my hand going to my cock when my aunt slipped the bootlace straps of her dress over her shoulders and, with a shimmy and a smile, let the garment pool at her feet. She lifted the dress with the toe of one shoe, casually flipping the redundant clothing to a corner of the room.

In her bra and knickers Hazel reached for her wine glass, bending at the waist, leaning forward slightly in profile. As she moved I took in the sight of her body, lean as a greyhounds with her taut stomach; long legs; breasts tight and high. My aunt's underwear, a triangle of cotton densely packed in front with her vulva, cleaved Hazel's buttocks in two, a strip of dental floss wedged deep into the crease. "You approve, Carl?" the woman asked after a sip of wine.

I nodded, my head moving on my neck with short, rapid jerks. "Fuck, yeah," I moaned.

"There's more," Hazel informed me with a leer, her hands reaching behind her back.

All I could do was suck air in past my teeth when my aunt's breasts, apple-sized and exquisite, the snub-nosed snouts of her nipples uptilted, were revealed to my hungry stare. I gazed in wonder at the sweet undercurve of tit-flesh, my cock pulsing at the sight of Hazel's elongated nipples and the coins of their areola, the colouring of which were just a shade darker than the breasts themselves.

My aunt's delighted laugh pealed out of her when she saw my face. "I take it you like my boobs," she said, covering them with her palms, fingers splayed.

"Lovely," I croaked, licking my lips while I stared at Hazel's nipples peeping from between the web of her fingers.

"What about my bum?"

My aunt turned and hooked her thumbs into the almost non-existent waistband of her underwear, and with an exaggerated thrust of her buttocks in my direction, eased her knickers to a point just below the fleshy globes of her arse-cheeks. She cast a lascivious glance over one shoulder, her tongue, pink and glistening, sliding over her lips as she then lowered her underwear to her ankles.

Hazel returned to the upright, and with the same casual flick of her foot as with her dress, sent the insignificant scrap of her briefs across the room. She paused and threw a casual glance over her shoulder once more. I could see the feminine curve of her, the long, knobbed spine, the tapering of her back into the narrow waist before the sweeping arc of her hips. My eyes focussed on the indentation left by my aunt's bra where the straps had dug into her flesh, and then all that detail fluttered from my mind, like birds rising from a field, when Hazel turned to face me.

At first her hands covered her pubis while she offered an Aphrodite's smile, regarding me from beneath lowered lashes, her expression coy. Then she grinned and revealed herself to me fully.

"Beautiful," I breathed, my hand cranking at my cock.

"There's more, Carl," my aunt repeated. She nodded at my fist, busy against my dick. "Don't get too worked up. Not yet. It's early, darling and I've got a surprise in store."

I wondered what more my aunt could possibly have in store for me. I'd assumed that our nudity was the surprise, but I was mistaken. What followed took my breath away, left me reeling and craving more.

While I watched, my hand still cranking my erection, Hazel walked towards me. "Have a drink and then put the glass down," the woman breathed. For a second I thought my aunt was going to kiss me, but instead she just watched me drink and then took the glass from my hands.

After placing the wine glass next to hers, Hazel turned and walked to the bed, hips swaying. She kicked off her shoes and then knelt, at first on her knees before dropping onto outstretched arms. The bitch taunted me with her hips thrust high, her pussy peeping from between her thighs. It was a pose very similar to the one I'd imagined on the stairs, the scene where I'd fantasised about probing her dirty-hole with my tongue, only this image was so much better since it was live, my aunt in all her naked glory.

Hazel reached behind her back, waist twisting as she dug the fingertips of one hand into her skin. "Take a look, Carl," she purred, and I saw the smudge of my aunt's anus and the gooey pout of her pussy while she held herself splayed. "Isn't that what you've been begging to see these past few weeks? Do you like it, darling?"

"I want to fuck you," I growled. I took a pace towards the woman, intent on stabbing her opening with my cock. I wanted to feel her insides clench around me, to feel the liquid heat of her enveloping my cock.

Hazel cried out and collapsed onto the bed before rolling onto her side, knees clamped, a protective hand covering her sex.

"No, Carl, you can't do that. You know I can't let you. Just wank it, Carl," Hazel hissed at me. "You'll feel better after you've cum. Pull it, my lovely boy. Wank your cock for me."

"I'm so horny for you, Aunty," I sobbed. "We're both naked; you said you wanted to do it, too. Look at me; I'm so hard, so fucking stiff. You said you'd love to feel it, you could have me, Hazel. Please, let's just do it."

"Wank your cock," my aunt insisted. She rolled onto her back and opened her legs, her eyes on me as though gauging the possibility I was about to lunge. Whatever she saw must have satisfied her because after a momentary pause she splayed her labia and peeled back the prepuce hood to reveal a pink clitoris.

Hazel slid a finger over her clit, gasping and wincing before she groaned out about how fucking lovely it felt.

"Both of us, naked, Carl, don't you just love it?" my aunt moaned, her head rolling side-to-side. She held the pink nub between a forefinger and thumb, teasing it with a curious action, as though it was a tiny penis she was jerking off.

I could see the lust sliding out of Hazel's opening, a dribble of desire that trickled down the crease of her buttocks to stain the bed cover under her. Once again her arousal had matted her luxuriant bush into straggly strands, like seaweed on the shore. Hazel's stomach tensed with effort when she slid a finger into her opening, her legs folding at the knees, toes pointed as a ballerina's.

"Do you want to see something wicked, Carl?" My aunt asked, her eyes burning.

Before I could answer, Hazel rose and shuffled across the bed on her knees. She opened one of the drawers in the bedside table and reached inside.

"Shit," I muttered. "Fucking hell. Hazel, are you going to ...?"

"Yes," my aunt replied, grinning at me while she settled on the bed, her spine against the headboard, a pillow supporting her.

I stared at her in appalled fascination, unable to comprehend exactly what was unravelling in front of my eyes.

"Jesus fucking Christ," I blasphemed as I watched my aunt's legs fall apart, boneless. "Oh fuck, oh my God. Hazel ..."

My aunt chuckled and slid a translucent red, penis-shaped vibrator of modest dimensions between her labia. She teased her clit with the head of the thing, an angry buzzing coming from the device as Hazel gasped and groaned.

"Wank for me, Carl," Hazel grunted, her face twisting into a mask of lust, an expression that appeared to be agony, but which was, in reality, pure pleasure. "I'm going to fuck my cunt with this thing. You pull your dick and cum for me. Watch me, Carl, you just watch Aunty Hazel fucking her wet cunt."

I staggered towards the bed with my fist working like a piston while Hazel positioned herself on one elbow and jammed the vibrator into her body. I watched as she took half-a-dozen or so deep stabs at her pussy with the thing before she slid it out and pressed the vibrating head against her clitoris.

"Are you going to cum?" Hazel moaned at me. She watched for my response with eyes heavy-lidded and glazed with desire. "Are you going to do it, Carl?"

Ignoring her completely I clambered onto the bed and knelt between my aunt's legs. "What are you doing?" she asked, obviously suspicious, but kept sawing at her sex with the dildo in her fist.

"Don't worry," I managed to gurgle. "I'm not going to try to put it in."

My aunt mauled at one small breast with her free hand as she continued to watch me. "Are you sure?"

I grimaced and swore when I felt the surge of my climax coming at me like a train. "I promise," I grunted.

"Oh my God," Hazel gasped. "Are you going to cum?"

I nodded and put a hand on one of my aunt's knees. The word rasped out of me: "Yeah," I grunted, and then pushed Hazel's knee so her legs were stretched wide. I shuffled forward and thrust my hips forward, working my dick, the head of my cock aimed at my aunt's pussy.

"You said you wouldn't!" Hazel yelped, and then she gave a loud cry of surprise when the first spurt of semen flicked into her pubic hair.

"I'm not putting it in," I grunted, "I'm cumming on your pussy. Take it, Aunty, take the hot stuff right there."

"On my cunt, Carl!" Hazel cried. She pulled the dildo out of her body as gouts of semen splashed onto her forearm. The stuff kept pumping out of me. "Spray me with it right there!"

I fisted my cock and boggled at the sight of jizm splashing onto the target of Hazel's clitoris. Seeing that, the ribbon of cum flicking from my body onto hers made me groan. I kept on jerking away, semen pouring out of me in an indiscriminate spray, the beaten zone being my aunt's pussy, thighs, forearm and fingers. Finally the deluge turned to a dribble, a long, clear string dangling from the end of my cock. Not that I paid too much attention to that, being more intent on watching the viscous gloop sliding into the pool of goo bubbling at Hazel's scarlet core.

As my orgasm tapered and cooled I stared in awe, my breath coming in great gulps while Hazel slid the dildo back into her opening, probing deep as she came, hissing and spitting through her climax, her fingers sliding through the cum I'd rained onto her clit. When Hazel stabbed her pussy with the vibrator her torso juddered and breasts shivered. She dropped the dildo and used her fingers to smear glistening, clingy ropes of spunk into her pubic bush. Hazel's eyes fixed on me, focussing when she saw me staring at her with my mouth hanging open. For a second her eyes fired bullets of lust, large calibre rounds that pierced me to my core before my aunt pouted and held herself wide open, exhibiting herself in all her lewd glory.

'That was bad," the woman purred, cum-spattered fingers pushed into her opening.

Unable to stop myself I crouched low over my aunt's body, my mouth going to hers. Our lips touched and, following the briefest hesitation – a stiffening of her muscles and a gasp of surprise – Hazel relaxed and breathed a sigh into my open mouth. We kissed, Hazel's tongue sliding over mine. I felt my aunt's fingers close around my cock and jerked my head back, breaking that first kiss to stare at the hand squeezing me.