All Comments on 'Audrey'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
Great to have you posting regularly JPB

I actually read this a couple of days ago on SOL , and its pure JPB , and that's usually a great thing to be .

I especially loved the last few paragraphs , I think that's a Walter Middy moment a lot of us have had .

Anywho , just wanted to thank you for your stories and of course as always , MORE !!! lol .

P.S. A little birdie told me that St. Patty's day is gonna be very special here in LW world , maybe you could post a great little yarn on that day as well !?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Just wow.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Good Read Bob****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Looks like someone was bored

At least there wasn't any blatant racism this time. That's always a plus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
At least it had an ending.

Which is better than you usual.

FD45FD45about 7 years ago
You never know with Bob

For the most part it was 'boilerplate...boilerplate...boilerplate...bi brother...feh.. He didn't touch Eve? Wow!"

After all, JPB has gone ALL over the place.

Perhaps boilerplate sounds too dismissive, but if I wrote 'Coke Classic, Coke Classic, Coke Classic', I doubt people would get the reference.

The story was sufficient but the end just put a smile on my face and a laugh in my heart. So nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fill it with water

Boo Anom, it was a hack joke from an open mic night and it's not real it's story. Go stay in a padded room so you don't hurt yourself.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 7 years ago
I really liked it,

just because JBP actually had a finish this one. TK

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
A good story from @JPB...

Simple, easy to read, with an end that make us smile imagining the scene. Two questions will always stay in the air, even if they aren't important: 1 - Would she ever married him if he had never found out about her double life? 2 - When he saved her at that party was she already a party slut? This is the kind of story that saves the day in LW...4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Got my morning off to a great start

This is exactly what we've come to expect from just plain bob . Its straight forward , no frills , and very entertaining .

And yes as others have noted this one does not have a jpb open ending . That is the one irritating thing that this author does that really bugs me . But this one ended very well , IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
meh

fucking lame revenge.

avidfaavidfaabout 7 years ago
Thanks, JPB

One of the ways I can tell I am getting older is by the number of my favorite authors who have stopped posting stories. Thanks for keeping up the good work, it keeps me young.

And, the ending was delightful, a nice humorous, feel-good twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He should have shot

His fag brother. Just goes to show why fags will be forever dammed.

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
Thanks for publishing

Not really sold on the revenge! However with the number of stories you have written revenge scenarios must be getting scarce. Lol thanks Bob. As always 5* for publishing but no FAV for this one. You have real talent

spud65spud65about 7 years ago
Sweet

Is there any better revenge? I certainly can't imagine what that might be without police being involved. Great story......

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
WHEN HE SPOKE UP

it was buyer remorse payback. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Thoughts

“Audrey had always led me to believe that she couldn't stand my brother. According to her he was an arrogant asshole” – Yep it’s often someone that they can’t stand, usually a friend.

For a two-page story, there was too much back story that had nothing to do with the story.

I’m sorry, “blood is thicker than water” may be true, but Eve is his friend, living under his roof. I could MAYBE forgive her for not ratting out a single event, but knowing her sister’s “life-style” and seeing that she hadn’t changed her ways, she HAD to tell him!

I would have made sure I took her key away!

How could she prove that Sam was bi? And who cares these days, anyway? Certainly, not enough to cheat on your brother to cover it up! Plus, he has MORE on her than she has on him!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@Crkcppr

"Walter Middy?" It's Walter Mitty, good buddy!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@Impo_64

Good point! Since Eve said she had been a slut all through high school, she probably WAS at least being a cock tease.

Before anybody comes after me with pitchforks, that STILL wouldn't have justified the asshole's actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for the effort. But the fall guy must be as dense as a stone.

How can a woman that traitorous and selfish and cruel not reveal her true personality in her daily actions and lifestyle? She must scorn those around her, cheat friends and merchants every chance she gets, take advantage of everyone and every opportunity, be grasping and greedy and arrogant and obnoxious. And of course have a reputation and history that would embarrass a New Orleans prostitute. If he's that dense and clueless she did him a favor waking him up. And if Eve would allow her sister to fuck him over so blatantly, why would he trust her not to allow her sister and others into his apartment while he is on one of his trips?

Not one of you more intelligent stories. But thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW

Audrey cheated so much she became Eve. Wow!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@Anonymous RE: "WOW"

I think you're confused by the scene where Sam was drinking coffee with Eve.

That WAS Eve, not a mis-naming of Audrey. Eve was still living in the hero's apartment, so would have been there when Sam came to 'fess up.

Unless there's some other spot that I missed?

GuentharGuentharabout 7 years ago
ThanksBob

After a week of darkness and misery in the LW category, you're a ray of light

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Not bad

Aside from the character and plot recycling, I enjoyed the story. Major difficulty in accepting the Audrey character. Why go after the bisexual brother?

Any reasonably attractive woman can have sex ten times a day if she wants to, so why go after the brother? Few women are attracted to bisexual men and the chances of a socially embarrassing disease go up a thousand percent. So, why the brother and why a bisexual man? The whole blackmail scenario doesn't hold any water. Still, a cut above the usual posting in this category. So, three stars. Keep writing.

WyldcardWyldcardabout 7 years ago

Always glad to see one of your stories.

Not sure why Audrey would have been protesting so much at the frat. Sounds like it was her planned activity for the night. Maybe a bit of play protest? But why seek him out after?

Regardless, thanks for the story :)

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 7 years ago
here here to the previous comment

I could not agree more the writing quality have been slim in LW recently! Glad to read JPB story - it had an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This was not a good one bob,

Here's why, I cannot believe any women engaged to a guy out of college would risk all,for whoring around. With multiple partner and her sister staying in the same apt. The question is why? Is she some kind of sex addict. She had to know she was bound to get caught and blackmailing his brother for sex. Let's get real!! What about the std she probably caught screwing all these guys. I hope you do much better on your next story. Sincerely a fan.

green117green117about 7 years ago
@kimi

Well... about that ten times a night thing... kinda depends on who you wish to have sex with. Most women I know aren't that fond of men who will sleep with any reasonably attractive woman. And, I am a man who doesn't want to sleep with a woman who wants to have sex ten times a night with anyone who wants to.

The Audrey character was driven more by the ability to humiliate rather than the sex as such... and so a blackmail situation floats her boat. The flip to hostility once the reveal happened is consistent with that characterization.

And, by the way, the psychological dynamic of that flip to hostility is one of the main reasons why those of us who don't do BTB, don't do BTB.

YMMV

Green-something

dyonysosdyonysosabout 7 years ago
Just plain stupid

With all due respect to jpb but this story sucked on so many levels

As others have pointed out : living with a guy (fiancee) with her sister present too and having a lifestyle like hers seems a "little" far fetched,

If she's at least reasonably pretty she doesn't need his brother and blackmail him for sex

Then like in more than 80 % the female in LW is sex addicted and this one seems a pure product of the genre

The revenge seems a "little" over board as well but at least he could walk out the church with his heath held high

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 7 years ago
@anonymous "So"

St. Patrick's Day: Should fit right in @greensomething's wheelhouse :-). It seems that, these days, if we get one good story a week, that's cause for celebration. One on St. Paddy's Day would be good, right? How about a story from Ohio? Well, what about one from Qhml1, or DFWBeast? Laptopwriter? Oshaw? One from all of those awesome writers? 10 of them? 15? Legend's Day. Stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty good

Not a great story, but pretty much JPB. There are some holes. I agree with what Kimi said. Thanks for posting.

@BR1958: Are you just name dropping, or is that really the lineup? I'd tune in for any one of those guys. Are there really going to be 15? Are you going to post one? That would be icing on the cake! You're being a tease, you know that, right?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@Green117 Re: "Flip to hostility"

If I understand you correctly, you don't buy a loving husband flipping to hostility.

Well, unlike Audrey here, the loving husbands who flip to BTB have good reasons to flip!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Always good to have a new JPB story

And I hate to throw stones. But Bob - there is NO LOVING WIFE in this story. It's a complaint I make all the time when authors put their stories in the wrong sections. That being said, I did enjoy this little tale. Somehow I would have been looking for a little more revenge. Let the Sorority know about her. Tell her Parents. Get some video and post it online. SO many ways to bury her. Thanks for the tale.

One other comment/question?

Blackrandl1958 seems to have turned herself into a commercial. She seems to be hinting that several well known authors will post stories on St Patrick's Day. Of course we all know how Literotica messes around with things. So the chances of several good stories being posted on one day seems slim. And even if several of the older authors did manage to get stories posted on the same day, that's not a guarantee they'd all be good stories. Even the best of authors have some stinkers in their history. So maybe dispense with the commercials, write something good and post it. As usual, we trolls will decide whether or not it's in the right category or worthy of 4+ stars!

CHEERS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
you can pick holes in any story

but this was just a bread and butter cheating btb story, i for one am not looking for literary genius, just to be entertained. good story 5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Oh Yeah

Hah! That's how you treat a fucking cunt twat whore. Although finished it would be a wonderful thing to read how the skank explained everything to her clueless groom and his family. Damn

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just Plain Boring

JPB falls into self-parody with this formulaic story. The entire backstory could be condensed into one paragraph. After such a strong beginning, the long backstory is like throwing out the anchor. So booorrring! I thought for sure the hero would take up with little sister but JPB is too accomplished to step in that mess. I had some sympathy for the hero until he showed up at his ex-girlfriend's wedding and made an ass of himself, thereby confirming that every single character in this story is thoroughly unlikable.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 7 years ago
@anomyous "always good."

I didn't see the question, only the comment. Can we get stories posted on the same day? Well, the answer is to write to the management of the site and ask. Guess what? We did that. Management agreed. It's a done deal. I'm a commercial? Well, if you have a product, you promote it; don't want anyone to miss out. They might not all be good stories? Subjective opinion. What if five are? That's the best day in LW since I've been here. Shut the hell up and write something? Who knows, anything could happen.. My apologies, JPB.

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
There are categories other than LW !

To those commenters who complain about the poor quality of stories and say things like "Even this story is just so, so, but compared to the last eighteen posted here it's a winner."

May I suggest that you try a couple of Romance stories? Or Erotic Couplings, Mature, Interracial, or other stories you might find to your taste?

Or are you so turned on by the idea of a wandering wife that nothing else piques your interest? Even so, there are occasional wives doing naughty things in the four categories I mentioned. Authors post them elsewhere to avoid the LW commentariat.

Lue

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Hahaha!

Had fun with this one and liked the shot at the end!

Good short!

Sam still sucks shit in my book though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks! (Jedd Clampett)

I always love a good Just Plain Bob. This was a five, BUT...

1. A joke or two wouldn't have hurt and...

2. I wanted to find out more about Eve. I had high hopes for our hero and the younger sister. I've seen it happen, and it always seems to work out well. Jeepers, just imagine Audrey being Eve's maid of honor at our hero's and Eve's wedding. I'm sure its been done before, but I would have liked that a whole lot. Heck I would have graced Audrey with an STD at the wedding. I can hear her muttering, "Oh it itches, hurry up...

Thanks again,

Jedd Clampett

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 7 years ago
Always glad to see a story on here from JPB, but...

I agree with luedon. Since she wasn't actually a wife, with all the "paperwork," I think it would have fit better in another category. But still a good read.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
What a Skanky Cunt!

Loved the zapper at the end! Karma, karma, blessed karma!

Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Better than average, but one minus and one plus

On the minus side, the resolution with Sam was a bit of contrivance. It seems you wanted Sam to be the catalyst for him finding out but wanted Sam to basically suffer no real repercussions and this was a quick and dirty way of doing it.

<P>

On the plus side, he didn't wind up with Eve. It's happened enough times that when it doesn't happen it's actually rather refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for posting!

Loved the story, as I love all your stories. I appreciate it, and look forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Actually...

...if you want this to be another category, then Lit needs to create a Cheating category...then half the negative comments from this one can be neutralized...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Have read most

of your stories but never commented on any or rated any. Just starting to do that. Thank you for the entertainment over the years. Ii like your straight forward writing style, your strong but flawed protagonists, and love the jokes. I'd vote an overall 4.5 or more for your stories. A 5 for this one. And a 5 for life time achievement.

Otis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Typical JPB

The title is not meant to be derogatory. It means this is another of your fun, not-too-deep stories with a great ending. Wow! I've been reading stories on Lit for several years and this is the first time I've seen an ending like that. Keep writing these enjoyable stories.

rcrmonte3

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Nice Appetizer!

Nothing like seeing a slut sucker punched..... Thank you JPB!

DigdeepDigdeepabout 7 years ago
Anticipation

When I see a new posting from JPB I get a feeling of pleasant anticipation and he rarely disappoints. Once again, a great story.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Not so much...

One, his brother betrayed him rather than deal with his own problem... Betrayal is still betrayal.

Two, you got to toss the sister too...Fine, blood is thicker than water, so let her go spend time with her blood. How could you trust her not to let the sister in to do whatever... After all, blood is thicker than water...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Original

Now this is an original story from JPB and how can anyone expect anything more creative, fun and (s)exciting. Keep up the good work and glad to have you back at the computer.

Tiny Tim

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
A fine tale

I always look forward to new stories being published by JPB.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

I liked it, but it didn't have enough vengeance in it for me. I loved the ending, but thought it was a bit of a let down.

Perhaps he should thank his brother for showing him how bad she was, not. Brother didn't tell him, didn't even know he showed him.

I often wonder how many times in the course of marriage vows, someone does object.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOL

Nice twist Bob ;-) 5 stars.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Well crafted and delivered dilemma

The primary drama was stereotypical out of town on business, home early, ya da ya da.

First variation: they weren't married yet

second: she was cheating with his brother.

third: her sister was visiting, knew, but didn't say anything

So we find ourselves in a nasty situation with both sibling complicit.

My first disappointment was the contrived "excuse" from the brother that he was forced to do it. Hogwash. They were both participants in a cheating situation when she saw him. "She made me do it!" doesn't work. No one can force a man to "perform" when he is not aroused. If he was aroused his excuse goes away.

Even worse was the acceptance and ultimate reconciliation of the brothers. It's irreconcilable when it is the fiance', but the brother is OK? Not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Poor English

The English in this story is poor and not up to JPB stories.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
Just Plain Fun

Is what I call this lil gem ! Lol

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
Good one

Hahaha revenge is so so sweet. Love the ending. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GOTCHA, BITCH!!!

Very good PUNCH line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FUCK YOU! SHE SAID?? .... WELL, FUCK YOU BACK.

((( and then taking advantage of the stunned silence I walked out of the church with my head held high and a big smile on my face. ))) with the prospective groom making his escape right behind him??

Vengeance.... the best catharsis in the Universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cute story, but his buying his brother's tale was lame. For God's sake, his brother was doing his fiance!

What a wimp! Me? I would never have spoken to my brother again.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Ain't not cheating slut like a JPB's cheating slut!

Seriously, every time you think "well Bob already wrote hundreds of stories featuring some of the worst female sociopathic nymphomaniacs to ever be put on ink, so there's no way he could still managed to top himself!"

And yet... HERE'S AUDREY!!!

Geezus Krist on Satan's sledge.... Praise the Lord I've never meant a woman so thoroughly FUBAR in real life! But the main question behind most of the JPB tales remains: has Bob known chicks this fucking crazy? I just cannot imagine a guy coming up, again and again, with this level of human trash without at least having encounter such a creature... either that, or he simply the biggest misogynist of this website. I'm more a supporter of options #1, but you can all pick the one that suit your personal narrative!

In any case - HELL YEAH, was that a truly tasty revenge! So tasty, in fact, that it deserved an actual follow-up (I know Bob - you don't usually do those, but hear me up here): how about moving the story a decade forward, where we find Audrey in a cafe, going through her third divorce, once again because she has been caught cheating, awaiting to have a chat with our nameless narrator (wild guess, but one of his first names is probably Robert...), for the first time since 'the wedding incident', after realizing he was the one that sabotage EVERY SINGLE RELATIONSHIP she had since he dumped her, by always snitching to her boyfriends/husbands about how much of a slut she is. I have interest whatsoever in seeing those two getting back together (FUCK NO), but it would be interesting to see this story through the cunt's perspective, this time around. It would certainly give us a more accurate retelling of what actually happened between her and the guy whatshisname 'saved her' from, during the mixer where they meant (sure, sure, that whore was too scared to go frat parties... I wouldn't even buy that for a penny.)

Anyway, if such a thing doesn't happen, it's a'ight - this story is already great all by its lonesome. But man - those JPB whores, man... they seriously play on a whole other level!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good revenge but

he went too soft with his brother. No way in hell I would forgive the bisexual backstabbing son of the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Note to MIGHTYHORNY

A PARTIAL explanation of Just Plain Bob's mentality may come from his For Those Who Wondered in his Submissions. It is also available as Open Letter from Just Plain Bob in Literotica Discussion Board, but is easier to access in Submissions. Same text.

BTW enjoyed your comment. Made me chuckle. You are a good writer.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
JPB again

This is one that I really like. I agree brother got off too light. He should have told him when saw Audrey with another guy.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Very good story!

Well told and a good read. Yes, a sick, sick girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes

Yes now that is a good pay back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You do realize

You do realize what a person like Audrey would have done if the Hero of the story had really done something like that to her? She would have pulled a train of the biggest meanest Black Brothers with the strict understanding that they Clean Your Hero's Clock...FOR SURE She would have spent every waking moment working out ways to make him suffer a great deal of pain and then she would probably think of ways of killing him so he couldn't mess with her plans in the future...That's what Women like that are REALLY LIKE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good

Excellent BTB story.5*****s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cool

I always wanted to see someone stand up and say “I object” at a wedding, just to see if it would change anything. I think you’d need some pretty big stones to do it, but think of the satisfaction. This was a good story, short and sweet. Not sure I could have ever made up with my brother, though, blackmail or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
childish

the last two paragraphs of this story are juvenile.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Hey annony...

Why is it childish to try and save another guy from this horrible woman? He performed a public service.

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
Good Ending!

The annony who thinks that the ending is... IN ANY WAY defective has NO SENSE OF FAIRNESS, DECENCY and helping his/her fellow 'man' I pity any child that is taught such lessons by a parent and fails to be a forthright and honest citizen!

Good story, I liked the storyline development which was a change from many on this site! Thank You 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I gave it five stars

A very good story. Terrific start terrific metal good character development and nice ending.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Nice

Good ending...

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
One

One of my all time favorite JPB stories. Perfect ending.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 4 years ago

The blackmail of Sam makes no sense. She can do a reveal on him but has no proof. He can reveal every bit as much on her and probably can get proof of her affairs as she is neither discrete nor bright. OK, she doesn't actually care about the fiancé and his family but her reputation would be shot in the community and with her own family. It would be as bad as the eventual marriage revenge. So makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I seriously have no idea how this guy is the most popular author

Quantity doesn't mean jack. The plot hole in this story is so large it might as well be a black hole. So um genius, an anonymous message under the wiper blade saying your fiance is cheating never came to Sam's mind? Were you drunk when you wrote this?

You know it's interesting because some of the writers who have only posted just a handful of stories have created some amazing works. Yad lavish praise is bestowed upon certain individuals for reasons I have never been able to understand.

It is bewildering

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You know, I have yet to read a story by "anonymous" which I don't understand. Quite a few you are SUCH experts (at least according to you) so what gives? It is bewildering. Thanks for the story Bob.

somewhere east of Omaha

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

And that's the name of that tune.

What's hard to believe is that there all women like this that really exist. Damn they all should get jungle rot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then what happened? Story falls short of completion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
wrong name

" she knew what Eve was doing"

Should say Audrey, not Eve

A shame the story wasn't really finished

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Job is a moderately good story teller. Moderate means just as much junk is on his list as good stuff. He is all over the. Map on themes, so u can get blind side by cuck crap from him, and so on, but the output is prodigious. Just like the internet, much of the output is crap. This one gets low score and falls into the neutral zone between crap and ok.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

story of psycho-slut was good, but the ending was really fun. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And....?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Church scene LOL great

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Pretty good. The score is weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of faggot forgives his own brother for banging his fiancee ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bro could have pushed back on Audrey by saying he'd only keep her cheating secret. He didn't have to bang her. Dude should have told their folks his bro was bi as payback.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 1 year ago

Bitch Burnt. Life goes on.................

"Anonymous" crybabies have no life, little keyboard warriors stroking their pencil dicks while reading. lol

DrprepDrprepover 1 year ago

Blood may be thicker than water, but an asshole is an asshole. Going from bisexual to unable to perform due to dicklessness is brother’s future. Nicely executed cheap shot to Odd.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just Plain Bob - He is a excellent writer- I have read many of his stories.

My Name IS also Bob; I have not published any story any where.

What I think I hear most are chronic complainers of the Anonymous type.

Yes I am signing on as Anonymous. Person in Olathe, Kansas

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

It was nice that they didn't have to go through a divorce like most BTB stories, just kick her ass to the curb and go on with life. The brother bit was kind of lame and I'm thinking he deserved the kick in the nuts. The wedding call out was priceless.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Much more realistic than the typical cheating wife story. Just cut them loose. No blubbering, swilling booze z no counseling, etc.

Tomh1966Tomh19666 months ago

A couple new twists. Love the wedding thing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Unclear why Eve was part of the story. I thought he was going to hook up with her.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Another fun read! Thanks!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS