Asymmetry Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Conrad said, moving so close that I felt the heat radiate from his body. I shivered as he traced his fingertips around my navel. "And who does this beautiful body belong to tonight?"

I smiled up at him. "It belongs to you, Sir."

"Very good," I inhaled sharply as he grabbed my mound. "Especially this pretty pussy. The most important thing you need to remember is this - you may not orgasm without my permission. Your pleasure belongs to me, Miss James. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Up on the bed then, please. On your knees."

I climbed onto the bed. The duvet felt fluffy and soft under my knees. I could've cuddled with Conrad under it for hours, resting my head against his broad chest and listening to his heartbeat. I knew we'd have time for that later, though.

"Hands above your head again, please dear," said Conrad.

I lifted my arms and immediately realised what would to happen. Directly above me, a small metal hook jutted out of the ceiling. Conrad took a longer length of rope this time, and began to loop it around my wrists. After the knotting the loop lightly, he took the ends of the rope and tied them to the hook, hoisting my hands high and completely immobilizing me.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Very, very helpless, Sir," I replied, shifting my weight to test my bonds, causing the rope to bite against my skin.

He smiled. "I like that, Miss James." He moved behind me, and I tensed as he grazed my bottom with his finger nails. "I like being in complete control of every sensation you feel. Tonight, you're going to feel the sweetest of pleasures, but also the most succulent pain.

He moved in front of me, and delved inside a large mahogany wardrobe, quickly turning back, he clutched a riding crop coated in the most divine dark leather. My heart rate raised a level as he swished it through the air.

"Feeling nervous, Miss James?"

Mouth dry, I nodded.

"Well, there's nothing unusual about that. Remember though, I'm not going to push you further than you can go." He kissed me on the forehead. "I think you'll quickly realise that the riding crop can be used for far more than inflicting pain."

My hips twitched as he circled my belly button with the tip of the crop. Slowly, he moved northwards, up my abdomen and between the swell of my breasts.

"See, not so bad is it, Miss James?" I panted as he tapped the crop on each of my nipples, before circling my areola. "The crop is as much a tool of seduction as it is of pain."

The leather felt heavenly against my breasts, and soon my nipples grew as hard as ice. His movements were so calm and calculated. I'd never been this hot without any kind of stimulation between my thighs. Involuntarily, my hips swayed forward, showing exactly where I craved attention.

Conrad smirked and patted the crop back down my stomach. When he reached my pussy, I moaned and rocked against my restraints as he rubbed the crop against my folds.

"My, my, my," he said, lifting the crop to my eye line so I could see my juices smeared across the leather. "Have you ever tasted yourself before?"

"Not really, Sir," I groaned.

He pressed the crop to my lips, and without hesitation I rolled my tongue over its smooth surface, like a cat lapping at a bowl of cream. Just weeks ago, I would've the act considered totally degrading.

"Good girl," he began to caress my buttocks with the crop. "I love how wet you are for me. You know, as our relationship deepens, this is how I'd want you all the time - aroused and desperate for release."

My thighs shook as he drew the crop back. I felt completely at his mercy; to be used as he pleased. That thought didn't scare me though. There were nerves, obviously, but I trusted him to care for me. I sensed that he'd been holding back on me, and I wanted to show him how much I appreciate his guidance.

"Now, Miss James." I held my breath, expecting to feel the crop at any moment. "You're well aware that if you use your safe word, 'red', all action will cease. There is also another word you can use, if you feel you're reaching your limit, but don't wish the scene to stop. It will tell me that you're okay, but I am getting close to pushing you too far. That word is, 'mercy'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

Without any warning, he brought the crop down on my behind, not harshly, but firm enough for me to feel the sting. I jumped against my bonds, yelping as much in surprise as anguish.

"How hard was that, on a scale of one to ten?" he asked.

"About a five, I think," I replied, breathing heavily from the adrenaline pumping through me.

"I beg your pardon?" I yelped louder as he slammed the crop down again, a little harder than the first time. Realising my mistake, I smiled. Being corrected in such a manner felt weirdly satisfying.

"I'm sorry, it was a five, Sir."

"Much better," I jumped as he struck me on the other ass cheek. "I'm going to test you now. "Remember, you can always say, 'mercy' to slow things down."

He struck me intermittently across my bum and thighs. Sometimes high, sometimes low, but gradually increasing the force all the time. With each blow, I groaned and rocked against my restraints. I knew I should've hated it, but the adrenaline flowing through my veins flooded my brain with endorphins. It felt like a drug I couldn't get enough of.

"Where are we now, Miss James?"

"At eight, Sir."

"Good girl," he stopped to move in front of me, and kissed me softly on the lips. "I am very proud of you."

He hit me across the front of the thighs with quick, succinct blows. The calm, satisfied look on his face told me he enjoyed every second. I saw exactly what he meant when he said he relished being in control. Only the red marks appearing on my body scared me a little.

"Mercy, Sir," I stuttered as the crop cracked down one last time.

Conrad stopped, and ran his hand over my stomach. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm ok, Sir," I gasped. "It was getting a little bit too much."

He kissed me again, biting down on my lower lip.

"You're shaking like a leaf," he said. "Do you know why that is?"

He held my chin in his palm as I shook my head.

"It's because you've never felt more alive. The sensation has enlivened every one of your senses, Miss James."

I nodded slowly. He ran his hand down my body, caressing my breasts and squeezing each of my nipples, causing me to whimper softly.

"You have no idea how much I like having you like this, Miss James."

He rolled his fingers down my stomach so slowly. I knew he loved the way I trembled at his touch. When he reached my pussy, he didn't hold back. I moaned loudly and my head rocked back as he circled my clit.

"And I sense you love it too, Miss James," he pulled my head forward so I looked straight into his eyes.

My eyes slammed shut as he slipped a finger past my moist folds, trying to nod my head coherently as I could as he wriggled inside me.

"Open your eyes, Miss James," he said firmly. "I want to see your desperation."

Staring into his eyes as he worked me into a frenzy was torture. The cheery smile that had greeted me had been replaced by a look of calm authority, and reminded me I existed only as his puppet to do exactly as he commanded.

"Now, Miss James, can you remember what I said on the balcony earlier?"

I thrashed from side to side as he curled his finger towards my g-spot. "No, Sir," I whimpered.

I shrieked as he brought the crop down hard on my thighs with his free hand. "Oh dear," he said. "It seems you need to concentrate a little harder. I said that tonight, there would not be any pleasure without a little pain. Can you see what I meant now?"

He had no trouble easing a second finger inside my soaking, pulsing pussy. "I... I think so, Sir," I mumbled.

"And why is that, Miss James?" My moaning got higher and higher as he thrust into me quicker.

"Because," I gasped, "the pain makes the pleasure feel so much better, Sir."

"Very good, Miss James."

I screamed as he sunk his teeth into my neck, like a black widow marking its territory. "And I think your bravery has earned more than a little pleasure tonight."

He fingered me hard and I moaned loudly every time his fingers jammed into me. All the while, he continued to strike me with the crop. His blows came at such irregular intervals, and in such unpredictable locations, that they always took me by complete surprise. Harsh blows peppered my backside and thighs, while lesser strikes were scattered over my calves. Every time the crop made contact with me, I jolted like I'd been tasered.

"God, I love the way your body reacts to me. You're so fucking wet, Miss James," he muttered. "You love being my little toy, don't you?"

"Y... Yes, Sir," I spluttered as he struck me with two quick, hard blows on the bottom.

"I bet you'd love to come right now, wouldn't you?" he growled, still probing at my box with his fingers.

I squealed as he circled my clit with his thumb. "Yes, Sir."

"Well, Miss James," he licked my earlobe as he spoke, "I'm sure you know by now that I like my girls to be obedient. I will not be happy if you climax without permission. Is that understood?"

I nodded my head shakily. Every fibre in my body had gone crazy. Pain? Pleasure? Who knew or cared. The boundary between pleasure and pain had been permanently blurred with my mind so overwhelmed. Not even the sting of the crop could interrupt my incessant moaning.

"You're driving me insane, Miss James."

I whimpered as he pulled his fingers out of me, and smeared my juices over my abdomen. "You have no idea what you do to me, do you?"

Still breathless, I shook my head.

"Well, Miss James, I think it's time I showed you."

He barely paused to unbutton his shirt before flinging it in the corner. His demeanour resembled that of a lion about to rip its prey limb from limb. The sheen of sweat that lined his torso gave extra definition to the ridges in his chest and stomach, and allowed me a further indication of his arousal. Not until he removed his trousers could I really tell though.

"See, Miss James. This is what you do to me."

He pulled down his swollen boxers and his erection sprang out. Long and divinely thick, with pre-come oozing out the top, it confirmed that his state of his mind matched my own.

"I'm going to have my way with you, Miss James." He moved close to me again and I felt the heat of his bulging member against my thigh. "Think of it as a punishment for all the sordid thoughts you put in my head."

He pulled a large knife from the mahogany wardrobe and for a second, my heart froze. He lifted it above my head, and in a single motion slashed the rope holding my hands above me. Immediately, I toppled forward like a house of cards collapsing, panting from a mixture of exhaustion and lust.

"Remember, Miss James," he moved behind me and rubbed my soaked mound. "This pussy belongs to me tonight. Do not come without my permission."

"Yes, Sir." I groaned as he rubbed my clit with the tip of his finger.

"Fuck," he grunted as he pushed his erection against my folds. "It's been far too long since I've taken this pussy. I'm going to enjoy this."

He pushed his cock inside me, and my head sank into the duvet below. The incredible feeling of complete fullness came flooding back to me. I moaned loudly as he forced his full length inside me, and thrust back and forth.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight," he muttered as he ground his nails into my hips. "You feel so fucking good, Miss James. Do you like the way I take control of your pussy?"

"I love it, Sir," I wailed back.

"Good girl," he grunted, and his hands massaged my sore buttocks as he found a steady rhythm.

Although I couldn't see him, the wild manner with which he gripped and groped my body told me he'd lost all self-control. With every thrust of his delicious cock, I felt and heard his desire seep out.

"Fucking hell, Miss James," he groaned. "You're going to make me come so hard." I howled as he struck my arse hard with his bare hand "Are you close?"

"Very close, Sir," I stammered.

"Good. Come when I say, Miss James. Not a second sooner though."

I felt his cock throbbing inside me with every thrust, as his hips slammed into my behind with the force of a pneumatic drill. I had no idea how he still had the willpower to spank me, but the sting of each blow reverberated through me, and kept my body on edge. My pussy gripped tight to his cock, desperate for the incredible sensation it brought.

"Oh fuck." His voice shook. "I can't take this anymore. Come for me, Miss James. Come for me now!"

I needed no second invitation. As soon as the words left his vocal chords, my body clenched in a gut wrenching orgasm. The sensation was so powerful that I thought my hands might rip away from their bonds. As soon as he felt my pussy tighten on his shaft, he pulled out of me, crashing his hand down on my arse repeatedly. I swear I felt the pleasure radiating from my stinging cheeks as he thrashed me. He wasted no time himself, grunting loudly as he exploded over the small of my back.

"What a very, very good girl you are, Miss James."

As my panting, quivering body flopped down on the bed, he curled around me and rolled his lips over the back of my neck.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Wonderful, Sir. I feel like I'm glowing all over."

"Did you have any idea you could take that much?"

"Never in a million years, Sir."

He pulled my body around so we faced each other, both lying on our sides. He kissed me snuggly on the lips before carefully unbinding my wrists.

"I'm very, very proud of you, Miss James. You've been such a brave girl."

I smiled, flexing my fingers as my wrists came free, before wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss.

"I wouldn't have done it for anyone else but you, Sir. You've guided me so well."

He smiled back at me. "Thank you, dear. I've been so worried about scaring you off. Nothing as exquisite as you has flown into my life for a very long time."

I held him tighter and nuzzled into his broad chest. "You've never come close to scaring me off, Sir. I swear, I could lie with you like this forever."

Carefully, he unbound my wrists, and I flexed them as they came loose. "You are a very special girl, Miss James," he said, "but I'm afraid that for now I must leave you."

"What do you mean, Sir?" I looked up at him, eyes wide, as he rose from the bed.

"I have a work proposal that I need to work on tonight." He held out his hand. "Come, let me show you to the guest bedroom."

It took a second to compute those words. "I'm sorry, Sir, the guest bedroom?"

"That's right, Miss James. I could be working for some time tonight, and it's very important that you get plenty of rest before your party tomorrow."

"But I don't care about that, Sir," I protested. "Waking up next to you is far more important to me than getting a good night's sleep."

Conrad paused.

"The other thing, Miss James, is that I don't share my bed with anyone -- ever."

Flabbergasted, I trembled. All I wanted right now was to fall asleep in his arms.

"But, Sir."

"What you'll need to learn as a submissive, Miss James," he cut me off, "is that my bedroom is my personal space, and you may only enter to serve me. Now, let me show you to the guest bedroom."

He picked up my clothes, and led me through to the living room, where he collected my overnight bag.

"I don't understand, Sir," I said as he opened a side door.

"It really is simple, Miss James," he replied as I followed him through to the guest bedroom. "As my submissive, you exist for my pleasure alone, and my word is final." He kissed me softly on the lips. "You need rest, and I say this is the best place for you tonight. Now, I'll see you in the morning."

He left the bedroom. For a moment I stood in silence. I'd been naked for most of the evening, yet only now did I feel truly exposed. Although decorated as lavishly as the rest of the house, to me it felt like a prison cell, with ugly concrete walls and metal bars across the windows. Shivering, I pulled myself under the bed covers, and as I tossed and turned, one thought resided in my mind - maybe Suzanne was right.

12