Asymmetry Ch. 05

Story Info
Carla steps out of her comfort zone...
6.6k words
4.6
9.5k
7

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you to everyone has taken the time to read the first four chapters of Asymmetry. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Suzanne McHugh would make an excellent tabloid journalist, or interrogation officer, for that matter. With an unrivalled nose for a story, her pursuit of answers knew no bounds once she caught a whiff of gossip. Today, it seemed I'd become her prime target.

"So, who's the lucky man?" she said, barging into my room without a hint of warning.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I replied, my best poker face on show.

"Don't play dumb with me, Carla James." She rooted herself to the foot of my bed, and I knew she'd be difficult to displace without answers. "I've heard you on the phone. I know there's a new man in your life."

My stomach churned, contemplating the debauchery discussed between Conrad and myself since our chance meeting at the gym.

What the hell had she overheard?

"Okay, fine. I admit it," I made a mental note to sweep the room for bugs in the near future. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't eavesdrop on me in future though, Suze."

She clapped in delight. "I knew it! Don't give yourself too much credit, though. There was a little bit more than the odd overhead phone call to give it away."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, even by your standards, Carls, you've been a lot more reserved lately. I could tell you were keeping something from me. You shouldn't be embarrassed though. I'm so happy you've finally found someone."

She'd obviously make a very good detective, too. Thankfully, she was slightly off the mark here, though. The retreat to my bedroom was only partially related to my sudden infatuation with Conrad. The fear of divulging my darkest secret -- that I'd been secretly voyeur to my best friend at the mercy of another woman, had led to a policy of avoiding Suzanne at all costs.

"I know exactly what you're like, Suze. If I'd told you, the world and its dog would've known within an hour. The last thing I need is for my mum to find out. She'd have me planning my wedding vows by now."

"Well, maybe she's right. Your sister did just get engaged after all. But anyway, now I know, you have to tell me everything."

I rolled my eyes. "Really, Suze? Can't it wait?"

"Absolutely not. You've already held it from me for long enough. We'll start off slow if you like. What's his name?"

I gulped. The mere utterance of Conrad's name brought those gorgeous green eyes into view, and I'd certainly spent a lot of time thinking about them. Being a teacher on my summer break meant I currently had a lot of time to myself. The midday masturbation habit I'd developed focused solely on what the oh-so-magnetic Mister Pierce might do to me next.

"Conrad," I said. "His name's Conrad."

"Come on, don't go all shy on me now!" Suzanne teased. "You know I need a last name to conduct a thorough background check."

I took a deep breath, knowing that her probing would imminently intensify. "Fine. It's Conrad, Conrad Pierce."

Suzanne paused as she typed furiously into her phone.

"Wow, Carls," she finally said. "He's hot! Looks like I should be taking tips off you. Is he as good in bed as he looks like he would be?"

I flushed bright red, remembering the mind boggling orgasms he'd induced. "Well, yeah, you could say that. You know where I met him, right?"

She clasped her hands over her mouth. "No! Please don't tell me you met him at that party. Oh, my god, Carls! When are you next seeing him?"

"This Friday," I replied. "I'm staying at his house before going to Tanya's engagement party on Saturday."

"Excuse me, who are you and what have you done with the real Carla James!? I can never remember you being so serious with someone. Do you think he might be the one?"

"Come on, Suze. It's far too early to say things like that."

That question had swirled around my mind though. My attraction to Conrad felt stronger than it had been towards any other man. However, it hadn't escaped me that I didn't actually know him that well, although his mysterious nature definitely added to his allure.

"God, I can't actually believe this, Carla." Suzanne's eyes were still glued to her phone, scrolling through what I assumed to be picture after picture of Conrad's chiselled face. "I have to ask this. Did you let him; you know, tie you up and stuff?"

Christ, was I really about to discuss this with Suzanne?

"Kind of, I suppose. We're taking things pretty slowly, though."

Suzanne grinned. "See, I told you it's pretty hot, didn't I? I always thought there might be a kinky little freak locked up inside that hard outer shell of yours."

That conversation gave Suzanne more than enough ammunition to rib me with for the rest of the week. Although I found her continuing investigation into my sex life irritating, it relieved me to ease the tension that had existed between us since The Velvet Thorn party. I just made sure my door was well and truly locked before rocking myself to yet another climax.

By the time Friday came, Conrad had morphed into something of a deity in my head. My relentless hand-down-panty action meant my every fibre ached for his touch. Just hearing his voice on the phone the night before had left me short of breath. Although the tube journey from my apartment in Stockwell to Canary Wharf did not take long, it gave me plenty of time to stew over what we'd discussed, with one word in particular lingering in my mind.

Obedience.

The word clung in my mind as much as the sordid fantasies I'd dreamt up since our last meeting, and I realised submission entailed far more than the way he tied, fucked and used me. Conrad's pleasure was now engraved at the forefront of my mind, and achieving that would gratify me more than even the most mind blowing orgasm.

When I disembarked the train, high rise tower blocks surrounded me from all angles. The evening sunlight bouncing off their glass exteriors left me in no doubt that I'd entered an area of extravagance and wealth. I realised that tonight I'd be taking a step out of my comfort zone socially as well as sexually.

I pulled my phone from my bag to call Conrad.

Shit. Three missed calls from Suzanne. For crying out loud, she knew where I was. Her thirst for attention really knew no bounds. Even by her standards though, this seemed excessive.

"Carls," she didn't wait for the phone to ring once before picking up. "I'm so glad you called me back. You're not with him yet, are you?"

"No. I literally just got off the train. What's the problem, Suze?"

"Thank god. So I was looking up your mystery man, and, oh my god Carls, did you have any idea how famous he is?"

My heart skipped a beat. "What are you talking about?"

"He's all over the internet, Carla. This is from one page I found. I'm paraphrasing here: Conrad Pierce; 34; ex-footballer; retired young due to injury; setup his own health, leisure and supplement business; self-made gazillionaire. I can't believe you didn't know anything about any of this."

"I'm not stupid, Suze. I knew he had had a lot of money knocking around. I don't see why that's an issue though."

"That's not the last of it," she hurried her speech now. "It seems Mister Pierce is quite the playboy. There's no mention of his kinkiness. I guess that's a card he keeps very close to his chest. His face is splashed all over the gossip pages of the tabloids though. It's the usual kind of thing: Rich, eligible bachelor comes crawling out of nightclub in the early hours of the morning with a different girl draped over his arm each time."

My lip tremored as my heart sank. I should've realised it was too good to be true. Hot, successful bachelors don't just fall into the arms of Carla James.

"What are you trying to say, that I shouldn't see him?"

"I'm telling you that he can't be trusted, Carla. He's clearly using you."

As the words rolled off her tongue, my despair mutated to bitterness. Why did she always have to meddle in my business?

"With all due respect, I think I know him a lot better than you do, Suze."

"I'm sure you think you do," she replied. "But you didn't know anything about this stuff, did you?"

God. She sounded just like my sister now.

"Before, you were always telling me to get out there and have fun," I shot back. "Now, I've done just that, and you're telling me I'll get hurt? I know him, Suze, and I trust him. That's all that matters."

Seething, I hung up. She thought she was looking out for me, but she'd actually just perpetuated my uncertainty. After all we'd done, would he really discard me like yesterday's newspaper?

Luckily, with so many crossed wires in my head, Conrad's directions were concise, and after five minutes of walking, I found myself at my destination. A quick google search had told me that the Pan Peninsula Tower stood as one of the tallest residential buildings in London, and now, standing below it, I felt like Jack before he climbed the beanstalk.

I pulled my phone out again, and my fingers tingled as I searched for Conrad's number.

"Miss James." Like Suzanne, the phone didn't ring once before he picked up.

"Hi," I stammered. "I'm here."

"Excellent," he replied. "I'm on my way."

As he rang off, I looked up to the sky and wondered how far he stood above me. I pictured him stepping confidently into the lift, adjusting his tie before shooting down to the ground floor. God, he looked amazing in a suit; I'd be underdressed if he wore one today though. Having received no instructions, I'd agonized for hours about what to wear. I think I'd have preferred it if he'd briefed me down to the colour of my nails. Eventually, I'd opted for a loosely fitting, ankle length, sky blue summer dress with a floral pattern, topped off with a navy cardigan and pair of platform sandals.

"Have I caught you daydreaming, Miss James?"

I spun round.

How the hell had he got here so quickly?

His smile held an air of calm -- a lot less intense than I'd seen previously, and immediately eased my nerves. How an earth could Suzanne think this man planned to throw me onto the street as soon as he'd finished with me? The suit remained in the wardrobe today, but the light linen shirt he wore blended perfectly between smart and casual. He'd left the top couple of buttons undone, giving me a nice peak at his broad chest.

"Come," he took my hand and led me towards the revolving doors at the building's entrance. "The view of the skyline at this time of year is stunning."

We entered into a plush, marble floored foyer. Conrad gave a curt nod to the security guard on duty as we made our way to the elevator. When we stepped inside, he pushed the button for the 40th floor. As soon as the door's closed, he leapt on me like a lion pouncing on its prey grabbing me by the shoulders and pinning me to the lift's mirrored walls. I groaned as he hungrily kissed my neck.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that," he muttered, grazing my neck with his teeth.

He dived in again, this time plunging his tongue into my mouth. He kissed me so deeply; as if attempting to suck my soul from within me. His hands were hurried and restless, grasping at my sides and snatching at my cardigan.

"Fuck, I need you so bad," he gasped. "I swear I could fuck you right here, right now, Miss James. You drive me insane."

I closed my eyes as he pushed his teeth down into my neck again, not offering any resistance as he pulled my cardigan from my shoulder. I had no escape, but I didn't care. I wanted nothing more than to be swept off my feet and devoured by this man.

As he continued to smother me, his hand crept down the small of my back and cemented itself to my behind. His nails ground into my skin, and I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him in closer. Only the sudden ringing of the lift bell brought us to our senses.

"We're here," Conrad grunted, straightening out his shirt. "Come."

I pulled my cardigan back over my shoulder and took his outstretched hand. I followed him down a short hallway, before stopping at a door.

"Well, here we are," he said. "Welcome to my home."

He swung the door open and I stepped over the threshold. His apartment was tailored exactly as I expected - modern, and to very expensive tastes. The front door opened straight into a lightly coloured living room. There were two plush leather sofas, with a large glass coffee table between them. A collection of black and white prints decorated the walls, all featuring nude women in various erotic poses. One in particular stood out to me. It featured a women kneeling in submission, her head bowed and her hands resting on her open thighs. She looked completely at ease in her surrender, a feeling I could relate to from my own experiences.

"The view really is amazing," he said. "Follow me."

He picked a bottle of champagne from an ice bucket on the coffee table, and I followed him to a set of French windows at the side of the room. They led to a small balcony, barely big enough for two people. Waiting for us on a small table were two glasses.

"What did I tell you?" Conrad said, uncorking the champagne. "Not a bad view is it?"

"It's beautiful."

The London skyline appeared as I'd never seen it before - a patchwork quilt of the old city and new city stitched together, with the buildings that had dominated the city's horizon for centuries now dwarfed by their younger cousins. The River Thames interlaced the scene, sparkling like a silvery serpent in the twilight.

"I'm glad you like it," Conrad handed me a champagne flute. "Having you here just completes the view though, Miss James."

Without any warning, he pressed me against the balcony railing, wrapping his arms around me as he pressed his lips to mine. My insides melted as he probed at my bottom lip with his teeth.

"You know, I really am glad you, quite literally, stumbled back into my life, Miss James."

I giggled and kissed him back. "I'm just glad I had someone to rescue me, Mister Pierce."

"Trust me, Miss James. I'd never miss out on the opportunity to rescue a damsel in distress as delightful as you." His hand reached down and squeezed my bottom. "I hope you've enjoyed the morsel I've given you to taste of this lifestyle."

"It's been nerve wracking at times," I sipped my champagne. "But I trust you. I know you're looking out for me."

"I'm glad to hear that, Miss James. By now, you've seen how much I enjoy control, and it's vital not to abuse that power. A dominant must cherish his submissive and nurture her desires."

"You've pushed me, but it's just left me eager to experience more."

He kissed me on the forehead. "I love your thirst for knowledge, Miss James. I like to think that my plans for you tonight will serve it well. I'm going to push you, but you must remember you always have your safe word."

"Thank you," I smiled. "I think you've done a good job of stretching my limits so far."

He looked straight into my eyes. "Oh, I know I've done a good job so far, Miss James. I've seen exactly how wet that little pussy of yours gets at the thought of surrendering."

I gulped, looking up at him. His smile gave away his thoughts.

And I know how wet you are right now.

"I bet you're dying to know what I've got in store for you, aren't you?"

Lips dry, I nodded.

"Well, I'm not going to give too much away, but let's just say there won't be any pleasure without a little pain tonight. I want to show you just how much the extra sensation can heighten your senses."

My fingers trembled. "Will you hurt me?"

He took my head between his hands and kissed me on the lips. "Will I hurt you, Miss James? Possibly, but I have no intention of harming your beautiful body. Pain is all in the mind, and you're a strong woman. I know you can tolerate a lot more than you think."

He continued to hold my head, and I stared into his eyes from millimetres away. "Thank you," I murmured.

"Thank you for what, Miss James?"

"Thank you for being so gentle with me. I'm sorry you feel as if you have to hold back with me."

He smiled. "Trust me, Miss James. If you had any idea how hard you make my cock, you'd know that I have no intention of holding back later."

I blushed. No man had ever talked to me in such crass terms, but I loved it.

He pulled a length of thin, dark rope, from his pocket. "Have you ever been tied before? Properly I mean."

I shook my head.

"Well, it's something I think you'd enjoy." I offered no resistance as he brought my wrists together and began to bind them. "How does this make you feel?"

The rope dug into my skin as he looped it round and pulled the knot tight. He held the loose end of the rope beyond the knot and used it to lift my hands above my head.

"I certainly feel very helpless," I said as my hands dangled above me.

"I like that you feel helpless. Just think, I could have my way with you, right here, right now."

"Oh, really? What would you do to me?"

"What would I do to you, Miss James? Well, to put it crudely, I'd pin you against this railing, and lift your dress up. Then, I'd rip your panties off and fuck you so hard that the whole of London would hear your moans."

I shuddered. "What's stopping you?" I teased. "I'm completely at your mercy."

"Because what would the fun in that be, Miss James? I enjoy controlling you, and I want to make you suffer for your pleasure."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I want to draw out your climax, Miss James. I love hearing sweet girls like you beg for more."

I looked down. The tent forming at his crotch was unmistakable. "And what if I refused to beg?"

He smiled. "Well, that could be a fun game, couldn't it? I don't think it would take me very long to get you whimpering though. "

God, the way he spoke made me tingle. Every syllable he uttered wove a web of dark seduction in my mind.

"I need you so badly," I muttered, goose bumps forming all over my bare skin.

Conrad gave a little tug on the rope, pulling me closer towards him.

"See, I knew I wouldn't be waiting long." He planted a kiss on my lips. "I'm sure you can remember how I prefer to be addressed though, Miss James."

I nodded. "I do, Sir."

He kissed me again. "Good girl. You have no idea what it does to me to hear you utter those words."

He turned, and I had no choice but to follow him back into the living room. As we passed through, I noticed a framed picture on a shelf next to the TV of Conrad with another woman. She had short, wispy, blonde hair, and the lines around her eyes suggested her to be older than him. His mother, perhaps? The way his arm wrapped around her implied otherwise though. Perplexed, I put it to the back of my mind as we left the lounge through a side door.

We entered a small but impressive bedroom. Dominated by a large, wooden bed frame, the light decor matched the colour of the bed spread. A wide window offered the same view of the London skyline I'd witnessed from the balcony.

Conrad began to untie my hands. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Very well then," I flexed my wrists as he pulled the last of the cord away from me. "Undress for me. Now."

I remembered my position the last time he'd given me this command - blindfolded, doused in sweat and quivering like a nervous wreck. Being able to see his eyes run up and down me this time should've made me feel at least as nervous, but I felt more comfortable now. I knew how badly he wanted me, and that feeling lit a flame inside me. I wanted to please him, to show him I was worth the time he'd taken to nurture me.

"I'd prefer it if you didn't just throw your clothes on the floor, Miss James," he said as I tossed my cardigan aside. "Fold them neatly, please."

"Yes, Sir."

I picked up my cardigan, folded it, and placed it on the floor, before pulling my dress over my head. Soon, my bra and panties were on top of a tidy pile, with my sandals next to them.

12