All Comments on 'Antique shopping'

by menzies

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
I love this, so many fantsies come to mind

Just because fashion/movie/television industries say an age is too old, doest make it so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Retirement home

With my mother in law and father in law we checked out apartments for retirees.Very new, modern, we were taken around by a mature women who lived in the apartments.i seemed to get on well with Marie,who explained that her husband had passed on 2 years earlier,i guessed Marie was 70+.After all was done my in laws had tea and wanted to sit.Marie asked would i like to see her fully furnished apartment.O.K., she led me upstairs, inside,we walked thru then into her bedroom and ensuite and a pair of her panties was lying on the floor.I jokingly said, i think you forgot something and she came in and smiled and said i have a matching pair on,here see and with that she turned lifted her dress and sure enough a white pair the same covered her rounded backside.She asked did i like them,i sort of stammered and she turned and reached for the front of my trousers and said i think you did.My cock was half hard,she took my hand and led me into the bedroom, where she sat down and told me to undo my pants, i did, my cock springing out.She took it in her hands and after stroking it,put her lips around it and began to suck.Here was a 70+ women,my cock in her mouth going hard, me 48 enjoying it.She stopped,lay back lifted her legs, panties off, cmon on, as i got between her legs and pushed my cock right up into her pussy.We both moaned as slowly at first i fucked her , going faster really giving it to her, my cock sliding in and out easy until she groaned, grabbed my back and came, pushing hard against me as my cock released its sperm up inside her.We gradually wound down,until we pulled away,both got dressed,she did not put any panties on and went downstairs.She told my in laws that i had her phone number and i could contact her anytime,as i looked at her she smiled.I have.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Mature Women Are the Loveliest Art

This is just a quick, hot & juicy afternoon fuck. But the two lovers are nice people whose generosity in lovemaking treats each other to a passionate moon shot. I like the true amour in their sexual and soulful union.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding

What a great story............I really enjoyed it! Its great to read a story with great characters and ageless beauty. Great to read about large, heavy breasts too! I would have loved to hear they became lovers, but since I get to make up my own ending, they did indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spelling errors GALORE !!!!

Tape-measure not TAP measure and sales WOMAN not sales women (means more than one)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed it, very nice...

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308over 9 years ago
Very nice

I also prefer the mature female, one that has experienced life. Nicely done.

amoroneamoronealmost 4 years ago
Superb description

I love this story. Well written and so erotic. Her breasts sound anazing, as does her ass. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AlwayysReadyy71AlwayysReadyy71almost 3 years ago

What a wonderful read wish there were more, Patricia sounds absolutely delicious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous