Another Mom & Son & Camera Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom seemed suitably convinced I would have to keep the pic because the rest were gone. Her breast was still moving on my shoulder, she almost wobbled standing next to me.

"Mom are you okay, did you really drink some wine tonight?"

"A little sweetie, I was thinking of your father while you were out, when I loved him." She added.

My cock was pointing straight at Mom, she looked down.

"Did I do that? You need to put it away sweetie, I am your mother." Obviously a little conflicted.

"Sorry mom, you look so beautiful I can't help it."

"Nevertheless, I should not have to look at it." Her breast lifted off my shoulder and she started towards the door. Albeit slowly. I started to stand up, penis leading the way.

"Mom I love you," I tried.

"Love you sweetie," as she exited my bedroom.

More masturbating to partial mom nudity followed. With all the photos I had taken I had enough for a pervert's story line, clothed, moving about the house then nearly naked. After I had cum twice I knew I had greater goals. Even though I was not sure what signals mom was sending, I knew it was worth pushing boundaries.

Sunday morning, mom was up before me. I came down to breakfast, mom was dressed in a body covering dressing gown.

"Morning sweetie, no camera today?" Wow mom was on track first thing. She had cooked breakfast.

"No mom, breakfast is great though. I was charging the battery; do you want to pose for me?"

"Goodness no, I was just asking." Yeah, bring it up & deny interest, classic something. I was no psychology major but I knew now was not the time to stop taking pictures of mom.

"What are you planning to do today sweetie?" she asked.

"Dunno mom, hang out here, watch the game later." Then I had a thought.

"Maybe meet Benny & Johnny, go out, 'watch the game at Delia's place, go down the pub." I lied (I had no money, I was not going anywhere).

"Okay sweetie, I'll be home doing mom stuff." Did she sound sad, was she trying to sound sad? Then she said.

"Sweetie, I'm going to take a long bath, relax in some bubbles."

"Okay mom, I'll get the camera." I laughed as I spoke the words knowing what her response would be.

"Don't be silly sweetie, I'll be naked." Huh? I thought, that's not no, that's flirting, I think.

"Have a nice bath mom. See you later." Of course later is: some time in the future. I was getting hard as I finished my toast and mom exited the kitchen.

I did not need to rush upstairs, I heard the bath water start and knew I had about 5 minutes before mom would turn off the water. I brushed my teeth, put on clean boxer shorts and T shirt, placed the fully charged battery in the camera & waited.

Mom's next words reassured me I was right to be hard and right about my plans to take it to the next level.

"Honey, can you hear me?"

"Yes mom, what do you want, need?" I corrected.

"Sweetie, be a darling and get mommy a towel, I forgot to get a warm one out of the airing cupboard."

"Okay mom, be right there." I was moving as soon as I heard 'Honey can you' I barely slowed to grab a towel as I walked towards her bedroom, with en suite bathroom.

"Honey, wait a second I'm not decent." Too late mom, you asked first, I said in my head.

Camera in one hand, towel in the other I bumped my shoulder against her bathroom door, it opened, banging against the dresser.

"SWEETIE," she squealed, I looked at her lying on her back in the bath, just her face visible in a massive pile of bubbles. My only thoughts, there's no nudity and she looks like a pretty cloud.

"Here you go mom, one towel warm & fluffy. Why did you shout your entire body is covered?" A knee poked out of the bubbles as I stared at where her body should be, trying to see skin.

"Let me take a photo."

"You can't see me?"

"No mom, you are wearing your bubbles too well. I see a knee." I dropped the towel on the carpet & started to operate the camera.

"Okay sweetie, you can take a shot." She leaned her head backwards to rest on the bath edge, eyes looking at the ceiling, allowing me to gape openly at where her body should be trying to see skin.

"Thanks mom, can you move some of the bubbles, you look pregnant." Not subtle but true, the bubbles were piled up over her stomach.

"Oh no honey, that's not a good look for your mother." She sat up and started waving her arms, chopping away the bubbles on her stomach. As she moved her arms the bubbles over her chest started migrating down to fill the space over her stomach. Soon I was looking at cleavage, albeit with a thin layer of bubbles.

"Mom, can I take more photos?"

"Of course sweetie," she said, distracted by her efforts to move the stomach bubbles and some bubble piles on her legs. I took a couple of shots of rapidly revealing cleavage and her already bare shoulders as I stood next to the bath tub. The tub was actually round & fitted with massage jets to 'pamper the homeowners after a long day at work'. My point being there was a large surface area for the bubbles to migrate to once you started waving your arms to move them of your body.

Mom was now trying to lift the bubbles out of the water & put them back on her body. I was snapping pics as more of her skin became visible. First cleavage, knees & shoulders suddenly I was looking at nipple through my camera screen, I clicked a pic.

"Mom you look very hot, can I keep photographing you?" My cock was hard inside my boxers pointing at the wall behind the tub. It may have alerted mom to her rapidly clearing situation as she looked away from the water at me.

"Oh god sweetie, that was so sweet of you to ask, I had no idea the bubbles had gone. Are you hard for me?" Maybe I had a magic camera, or mom just loved having her picture taken.

"Mom your body is so hot, your nipples are beautiful, your breasts look fantastic I can't help myself. Your pubes look short & naughty." What the hell. She asked if I was hard for her.

"Thank you sweetie, I know I shouldn't be letting you see me naked." Nooooooo don't go there, said my brain to my penis.

"But I miss your father, before, you know, the divorce he used to take photos of me, of us, it was fun." She seemed to be lost in thought as the bubbles popped away and I was looking at naked mom through pretty clean water.

"It's okay mom, no harm, you have a great body I love looking at it & taking photos. You know I would never share your pics. I will delete them from my PC if you ask." True statement.

"Sweetie, sit down. No on the tub." She clarified as I started to sit on the floor. I sat on the edge of the tub staring at her beautiful tits. I put my hand on her shoulder to steady myself as I leaned towards her. The tub was actually pretty big especially with my little mom in it. I stuck my foot then leg into the water to maintain my balance so I was sitting astride the tub edge. I splashed mom as my foot entered the water.

"Sweetie, careful." laughed mom. She started splashing me with her hand, scooping water out of the bath onto my boxers & T shirt. She moved away from me as the splashing increased my hand still on her shoulder.

"Whoa mom, I'm falling, in," I clarified. And I did. Butt first, suddenly I was sitting in my mom's tub side by side with her, laughing and checking out naked skin.

"Sweetie, whoa, are you okay? What are you doing?" My hand had grabbed the closest breast and I was massaging it gently.

"Mom, you are so beautiful, let me hold it."

"Sweetie no, I'm your mother."

"Mom we are not having sex, I'm just holding a breast. I'm not taking photos." The last comment may have been a mistake.

"Sweetie you've got to stop, I'm your mother." I leaned away from her to grab the camera sitting on the floor after I had dropped it.

"How about a pose mom?" Hoping my wet hands did not mess up the camera, I moved as far away as I could from mom (still in the bath) and snapped a shot of her confused face.

"Sweetie, no, well just one of my face, how does my hair look?" I zoomed out from her face trying to include her breasts in the shot. She did not seem to mind.

"Sweetie, does my hair look okay? Shall I pose on my knees?"

"Yes mom that will look better," (and I should get to see exposed pussy).

She maneuvered so that she had her legs under her body and was pouting at the camera.

"Mom you look fantastic," I supported.

'Thank you honey, take some good shots."

"I will mom." I continued taking photographs of her face, breasts and as I angled the camera lens down mom, opened her legs a little apparently to give me a better shot of her crotch.

Mom started moving her hands over her breasts and upper body as I sat up on the edge of the bath and started to get out, almost as though she was keeping things interesting. It worked; my cock was back at full mast pointing above her head through the slit in my boxers. As I leaned down to put the camera on the carpet to remove my soaking wet shorts & T shirt she must have thought I was quitting. Her position changed, legs were suddenly apart, knees high as she slipped her finger into her pussy sitting in the tub.

I pulled off my boxers and rapidly removed the wet T shirt, picked up the camera and started shooting again moving in the room, changing angles. The bathroom was warm.

"Mom you look so hot, rub your nipples, show me your pussy." She had one hand in her vagina, 2 fingers pumping in & out, the other hand sliding over her breasts, her head raised, her eyes looking at the ceiling as I snapped more pics.

"Sweetie, we have to delete these photographs as soon as." She stopped talking as I took a step to the edge of the tub. My cock, very hard and pointing straight at her.

"Mom what else did you & dad do? Can you move towards me please." Her eyes were locked onto my cock, pre cum glistened at the tip. She got onto her hands & knees and moved towards my cock until she reached the side of the tub.

"Can I take a picture, please mom?" Her eyes looked up at me as her open mouth kept moving towards my cock. This was a classic photo but I waited. She stared at me, her mouth engulfed my cock, she blinked her eye lids slowly, deliberately once as her lips closed on my cock. I snapped a shot, she started to lick my cock head inside her mouth. I groaned.

"Mmmm mom, feels great, don't stop." Mom knew how to suck cock, her tongue never stopped moving even as she deep throated me. Her lips rammed against my crotch on each move. She started sucking me harder, her mouth moving faster back & forwards along the length of my penis. I could hear low moans & purrs as she grabbed my ass cheeks to better pull me towards her.

"God mom, this is great, I'm gonna cum, don't stop." I started to move my hands behind her head to guarantee I would erupt in her mouth, quickly realized that would not be necessary. Her grip on my ass cheeks tightened even as my balls tightened to cum.

"OOOhhh," I exploded in mom's mouth pumping cum as fast as she swallowed. My body kept pumping as she let go of my ass cheeks. A little ejaculate peaked out the sides of her mouth, within seconds she had licked it in and swallowed, her tongue fast and thorough. I was not sure what to say, or do.

"Sweetie, I am so sorry, I don't know what came over me, I'm your mother, we should not." Her babbling tailed off as I lifted the camera and looked at the screen, lens aimed at her face.

"Mom you look beautiful, so beautiful, pull your hair back, straighten your back."

Under her rapid pumping of my cock, her hair had tussled forward covering parts of her face. She ran her hands through, pulling it back, thrusting her breasts forward as she straightened her back. I took a step back and aimed the camera at her face.

"Mom, can I take a pic? Of your face." I clarified.

"Sweetie, I don't know, after what I've done," she looked confused.

"Mom, just a photo of your face, you look radiant, beautiful." I tried.

"Okay, honey, just one or two." I zoomed in and clicked, then backed out until I was millimeters from including her nipples in the shot, camera clicked. Then I stepped back.

"Mom your breasts look magnificent, your nipples are beautiful can I shoot them?"

"Honey, I'm really not sure this is appropriate, you're my son."

"Mom I love you, I'll show you the pics in a minute."

"Well, okay sweetie."

End of Part One.

12