All Comments on 'Another Mom & Son & Camera Story Ch. 01'

by BardontheHill

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Really like the pace of the story, cant wait for more parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really like the build up.

Cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

I can't wait for further installments :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

Please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Geat...

Can't wait for part two, please hurry...

rudepeterrudepeterover 10 years ago
A O K

I like this one !

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
nice story

Sounds like Mom needs and wants it as bad as the son. Can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please

hurry with part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Loved it.

Thank you.

As others have written...

Do follow up with part 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmmmm...

"Mom, what the hell?" Mom is standing next to my computer desk taking photos of me, I'm wearing my boxers and nothing else.

The Plot.... Thickens.

LoveIt!!!

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 10 years ago
Very hot story

But you should search for an editor if you don't have one because there are some inconsistencies. I didn't pay much attention to all of them but I noted that when he uploaded the pictures it said the upload was slower than the latest models but his camera is six month old and cost a lot of money. I don't think his camera is obsolete even if technology move fast. And in the same scene t was said he desactivated the 'detele after upload' option on his phone but he should have desactivated this option on his camera because that's what he is using.

Your story is very exciting but the reading is more appreciable without these inconsistencies. I'm just saying this because it's a detail you can easily resolve and it would make your writing better.

But I still gave you 5 stars because it was very hot and I will definitely read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
looking forwrd

great twist on the camera angle! Looking forward to reading the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ENOUGH with the "sweetie" already

I couldn't finish the first page. Every fucking time she says something to him for Christ's sake. It's absurd, spoils your story for me..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mommy's Bath

great story, there is nothing better than a mom sucking her sons cock. My mother started doing it when I was about 5 years old and never stopped until she passed away at 70. I think that every mother has a duty to service her son in some sort of sex. Keep writing, would like to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
average

concept is good for beginning of a mom son story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

I agree that an editor is needed. The word is "staring" not "starring". There is a huge difference with that one little "r". Please be aware of how and where to use commas - again, an editor should catch those little buggers. Also, it seems you slipped into caveman talk by not writing complete sentences a couple of times. As a reader and author, that got a little annoying. Overall, though, good premise and lots of promise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some Of The Hottest Stories Are Mom And Son

Mom and I were devastated when Dad disappeared. She missed her husband and I missed my dad until I fully understood the reason he left us. Photography helped me tremendously in getting over his absence. Mom was very reluctant at first to be my model. But over time she slowly thawed and warmed to the idea of being photographed by her son. Gradually she even welcomed being photographed in skimpy bathing suits, or partially covered by a towel. She was proud of her legs and she was soon modeling any outfit she owned. She is now fine with being photographed partially nude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Selfish selfies

It was the early 2000's and I saw and bought my 2 children cheap kodak box cameras (which were still around) hoping they would learn to like photography as much as I did, but have the advantage of starting out at a much earlier age than I did..., and with dads support! The results were amazing, with ultimate results life changing. You learn alot about your kids by seeing the world through their eyes. My 11-year old daughter took pictures of her girlfriends and her pre-teeny bopper life, which was expected and cute, but my son didn't immediately take to it. Over the weeks I had to cajole my son telling him it wasn't an assignment, he didn't have to do it, but this way he could take pics about what really interested him. I saw a light go off in his head. He said he didn't want his pictures to be stupid, like he thought his older sisters were. Finally I told him to just have fun with it. I told him he'd know when to take a pic. It took a coupla more weeks but one of the pics he took was a pic of a baseball game that had every kid in the block playing. An instant classic. Another one was of a 1957 Chevy one of my mom's neighbor owned. I framed it and had my son give it to him as a gift. He was overjoyed! But most of his pics every roll I noticed he took a lot of pics of is his pretty mom, my beautiful wife, but also my son took pics of his grandmother, my gorgeous divorced mom who lives within a mile. And what was amazing to me is how my son captured how much my wife looks just like my mom! Like twins more than mom/daughter! In the very next roll all 36 pics were of my blonde gorgeous mom laying naked in the sun next to her built-in pool out back! All oiled up, not a wrinkle anywhere, her fake tits like melons on her tanned chest, her pussy clean shaven. I was gobsmacked! I told my son not to tell anyone he saw grams naked and he said he already knew that, grams said the same thing! The next whole roll was grams tending her flower beds in the nude! When I developed those pics I just had to confront my 45-year old mother who told me she thought it was just a toy! Mom thinks her 10-year old g-son is still a baby and tans naked when he visits on his bike. My mother saw that I was very sexually aroused showing her the pics and put her arms around me and invited me over for a few hours on a weekend to tan naked with her! I laughed and hugged her back not realizing I was pushing my hard-on right into her. Mom said my wife wouldn't mind sharing me and told me to be discreet and we could have some fun! Mom was telling me she wanted to fuck me! Within a coupla weeks and some frequent quick stopovers to further discuss, (and alot of wine!) I was balls deep into my mothers pussy and it has led to me wanting sex all the time! Im 29, married for 11 years and I found myself practically raping my wife! We went from having sex once every two weeks to 3x week like when we married! I have been fucking my own gorgeous mom 2x per week since this happened fulfilling my own teenage fantasies! I can't get enough of her! My wife happily asked me what got into me and I told her the kids pictures made me see what I was missing out in life about. She asked me did I see our daughters pics? She said she thought I was acting this way because I had seen the nude pics - she let our daughter take of her! I developed that roll right away! Both kids have good eyes!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
You got the shot.!!!^*!^*!^*!

GREAT STORY, WELL WRITTEN, A JOY TO READ.

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID, MOM and SON,

ARE THE BEST, INCEST STARTED THAT WAY.

REMEMBER, WHO FUCKED EVE AFTER ADAM???.

...THANKS...

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Fun Story!

Loved it!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I am an avid eader of mother/son incestuous love stories. Per author's introduction, there are a number of mother/son and camera stories on this site. However, not many of them are as well written. With the preceding said, I like indepth, solid character development. I need an understanding of the chemistry between the characters as well as their emotional attachment, if any. Chapter 1 is good with a 4 star rating.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear4 months ago

Hey Anonymous. I know this is years after you wrote your criticism of the times mum called her son "Sweetie", but I need to ask, what pet name did your mum call you? & what pet name do you call your wife or she calls you? What pet name do you call your daughter? Why are you offended by a mum calling her son Sweetie everytime she talks to him?

Anyway, I love the premise of a mum giving her son & camera for his birthday, then reminiscing about how she used to love posing for his father when they were younger. Naturally her inhibitions, especially with a couple of glasses of wine, & possibly sexually frustrated & horny, would lower to letting her Sweetie, take a little more revealing photos, until seeing her Sweeties beautiful, hard, young cock that reminds her so much of his father's beautiful, hard cock, she takes ro sucking it. Worshipping it, & bringing his orgasm to boil, finally swallowing ever yummy, precious drop of cum.

How could I not give this story, (even with a few annoying grammatical errors) five ropes of cum?

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous