Anita Welcomes Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rogue25
Rogue25
55 Followers

"Yeah Mrs. Walker, you know what I want!"

Michael's body began to shiver, his face showing the passion that was inside him and then the first explosion of his hot cum splashed into my throbbing pussy.

"Oh fuccckkkk"

Michael cried out long and hard; his hips still rocking into me; his dick never letting up and as his orgasm came so did mine. My body began trembling and then my pussy went wild and – as ordered - I sunk my nails into his ass nice and hard, making my new twenty-six year old son-in-law scream even harder. I pulled his butt closer into me so he couldn't escape, my pussy surrounding and devouring his cock.

"You bastard!" I squealed as my orgasm ravaged my whole body.

"Oh yes!"

Michael cried out again as he continued to pump me like only a young guy can.

"Oh Michael! Fill me up, fill me up!"

It was all I could say as I almost lost my senses, his orgasm seemed never ending – Danielle was clearly useless.

"Oh God yes, fuck me!"

Michael did as he should and continued for as long as his orgasm would allow, before the last drop satisfied my pussy and he eased his cock out of me.

Michael's lips fell to mine and I ate his face shamelessly, not caring how I got my fix. Michael lay down next to me – still grinning!

"So was I worth the wait Mrs. Walker?"

Michael's cocky grin was still spread across his face, wider than ever.

"You sure were Michael" I stroked his chest pleasingly.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me Mrs. Walker but I couldn't hold back either"

He laughed running his hand threw his thick dark hair

"I like being your son-in-law already"

"Don't you mean my stud-in-law?" I replied.

"I am just glad we could get to know each other better like you had hoped. You'll get to learn I'm the baddest 'good' boy your step daughter's ever gonna marry and as long as you can keep Ted and Danielle out of the way, I can guarantee to keep a smile on your face"

"Michael, you are one arrogant fuck"

"Yeah I know but a good one judging by your reaction. Now," he got up off the sofa and slipped his pants back on, covering up that great butt.

"Why don't you show me to my room?"

Michael raised one eyebrow and then that grin broke out across his face again.

Rogue25
Rogue25
55 Followers
12