All Comments on 'Anita Welcomes Michael'

by Rogue25

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I loved the "Mrs. Walker" bit

He shows a little respect for the old whore. Bless him!

amoroneamoronealmost 13 years ago
Great story

Let's have some more please, this has to continue. You lay the story out well so it's easy to read. Well done.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
They deserve each other.

A conceited arsehole and a scheming whore. Two of the most unlovable characters I have encountered since I started reading erotica on this site. They make this story all the more readable.

I want them to get caught. I want them to be humiliated. I want Ted to fire Michael and divorce Anita, leaving them out on street and penniless. I know that, this being fiction, the author has other plans for this depicable duo. That still doesn't stop me wanting them to suffer.

5/5 for reviving my anger issues.

ronboy69ronboy69almost 13 years ago
More

Let's see if Mrs. Walker can get knocked - up

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
He needs to fuck the slut in the ass.

She probably will become his cum slut if he works her the right way. Make her beg for it and then fill her up.

A hot storyline and very erotic, thanks for the read.

momdebbiemomdebbiealmost 13 years ago

This story is so erotic. I came so hard reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you. f42f

Perfect blend of talk and action!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I agree with the comment of the arrogance of him, certainly, and she is not far behind. Great coupling where they should get caught ASAP, and moved over and out. The harm to other is minimized, as it may be, and at least one ex can start a new direction w/o the cheating spouse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRogue25@Rogue25
Young men - usually muscle men - seduced by older women, or so is my desire.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES