All Comments on 'Anatomy of a Teacher's Affair'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Mixed bag : A little dry, clichéd, very sordid ( a good thing ) and an incongruous ending but had definite ' moments '

This author has an extensive catalog of erotic stories and that practice definitely paid off in vividly depicting the taboo and lurid extramarital activity. In terms of my taste , Bluepen451 has a shakey grip on female POV but maybe the female comments could critique that facet. The neglectful husband got short shrift. He merited comment only at intro and close of story.

To go next level in terms of story , Lynette ' s own character could have been explored in terms of job rewards, demands and pressures. Teaching is a tough gig that takes savvy and heart but only Lynette 's carnal side was explored. A revealing scene with 18 year old kids who are ostensibly the glue of marriage was merited. It strained credibility that a rich upper class woman would shoot philandering husband so blatantly. Howard wasn't penitentiary - time worthy.

But to close on a positive : kudos for summer job scene with Cassie and Lynette : where they diss their boss / bull talking about how boring Howard is out of bedroom. Well played !

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Sorry

I'm afraid these characters never come to life. The bones of a decent morality tale are present but the lack of emotion kills it. And five and a half pages of sex followed by a quarter page of mayhem and a quarter page of rehab is a pretty strange structure. I suspect you're more interested in the sex than the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't blame her for cheating

She wasn't in a marriage, she was a roommate. But why didn't she divorce him? She would have made out like a bandit and then she could have guilt free sex.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
This wasn't a bad story

Not sure why this story has so many bad comments. It was pretty well written and erotic. I enjoyed it. 5 stars.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 8 years ago
About this story and the writing...

Concerning the story - I would not want ANY of the people in this story to be my friends, relatives, or neighbors - they were all selfish and shallow. The ending on the last page I did not expect. Howard wasn't worth either bullet - she should have simply divorced him and moved on.

Concerning the writing - minimal errors and minimal eroticism is about all I can say. Two stars from this reviewer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You totally wimped out on the ending # 2

Wasn't a bad story but just never reached any sort of peak. You couldnt seem to get it out of the foot hills and up to the peak

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My wife

Great story. Reminds me of my Air Force days, when my beautiful blonde wife taught in the MacDill AFB school. The principal, Inge, fucked her at least once a week until we were transferred. After the Air Force, she taught while I was in law school. She drove a fellow teacher home every day; he fucked her almost daily. She' still teaching. I wish someone was fucking her regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story needed better editing

It felt repetitive and at times just plain boring. The dialogue really needs help. And the ending just fell flat. I hardly believed that marriage counseling would have helped them after the depth of her betrayal. One other point. Since when did the comments section become an attack ground for other commentators going after one another? I understand when people bomb Bonnie/Vastie as their comments never seem to have anything to do with the stories. But the comments on this story seem to have more to do with other commentators than the story. Weird. Does the site really do no policing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A juvenile and preposterous plot. With a fittingly pointless ending.

So this woman has an empty sterile marriage, but the thing she really misses is the sex? She can cope with a cold emotionless relationship, a partnership with no more purpose than sharing the bills and maintaining the house. And she can cope with two children who think they are orphans, until they need money, or their laundry done. But she can handle all of that as long as she's getting cock, from somebody. It must really suck to have your point of reference in life. Hate women much, or just your mother?

All the sex scenes kind of bled together for me, it being, of course, the best sex, the biggest cock, the most incredible orgasms, blah, blah, blah. Nothing original or erotic about contemptible middle age morons living from one fuck to the next. The life of the empty and bored sex organ, with a semi-lucid semi-person attached. I felt just as empty reading it, especially with the grand finale at the OK Motel. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all in favor of vengeance, and violence, and best of all, violent vengeance, but to eat her pistol after pumping 115 grains of insecticide into the cockroach that was posing as her husband, that was the only real emotional moment in the whole story. For those who didn't catch it, Mary didn't kill Howard's slut because Mary realized Howard had convinced Lynette that his fucking around was supposedly OK with Mary. I think Howard got the point, hollow.

So thanks for the effort, but you made all your characters such lowlife self-serving drones that it was more of a cartoon than a story. And as far as Lynette and Andrew saving their marriage, well, there wasn't much there to begin with, so it should be pretty easy to rebuild that cardboard box cutout of a relationship. But why would either one want to? Oh, right, they're stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not much of a marriage

So what is the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree

It's all hubby's fault if she cheated and people died. Damn asshole.

pielover2016pielover2016over 8 years ago
Wrong Turn

I enjoyed the story (especially since my wife is a teacher) but I felt extremely let down at the end, where it ended in tragedy. Why? A real hard-on killer. No pun intended!

Would this story have been better placed in another category? Maybe there "should" be a murder or suicide category.

At any rate, it's all plausible. Just felt disappointed with the ending.

Bluepen451Bluepen451over 8 years agoAuthor
My Goodness!

I've been away for a few days and when I opened up the site and looked at the comments on my latest story, I was to say the least surprised. Iv'e never posted a Loving Wives story before, and I feel as though I've slipped down the rabbit hole. Just which one of you is the Mad Hatter, or is he Anonymous? A few more specific comments:

1. Someone noted that none of the characters were likable. That was on-purpose. I didn't intend for any of them to be likable. The world is full of unlikeable people and they often interact in ways that I find interesting.

2. As to the complaints about the sex scenes, they are about the same as the sex scenes in my other 47 stories which people seem to enjoy, so while I appreciate your comments, I don't think I'm going to change my style on that issue. They seem to be what people reading these stories are looking for.

3. I note that a fair number of people disliked the ending (to put it mildly). I'm not surprised. I knew it was a gamble, but anything else I could think of was just to wishy washy. By the way, I got the idea for the ending (and actually the whole story) from a crime reported in our local paper a few years ago in which a secretary was having an affair with her lawyer boss and they wound up in a parking lot with her husband who shot the lawyer dead. The husband didn't commit suicide. He just went to jail for a long time. I don't know what the wife is doing now. These things do happen in the real world.

4. There seem to be several commentators who are more interested in flaming each other than actually commenting on the story. That is unfortunate. Perhaps you could find some other forum within this web site for that activity. In any case I'm going to delete your comments.

5. My thanks to those who posted meaningful comments.

6. As for the score--win some loose some.

Bluepen451

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wouldn't it have been better if she had sat hubby down and 'splained some things....

....to him? She could leave him with the notice that if he didn't love her or want her anymore, she would seek those things elsewhere.

At least she could proceed with the knowledge that she'd given him the courtesy of prior refusal.

And it wouldn't have matter much what he answered, since he wouldn't likely be capable of doing a complete turnabout in time.

Worst case, they divorce. Best case, he invites her to fuck his business associates, improving their finances and keeping them together.

It's all crap, but there you go.

Thank you.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Sitting down and explaining things

Of course, Anonymous. That's what normal, sensible people do.

But when did you see an interesting story about normal, sensible people?

On several occasions on this site I have quoted the great Clyde Kluckhohn, who said.

Every man is, to some extent:

Like every other man

Like some other men

Like no other man.

The really interesting stories are those which explore the ways in which characters are 'like no other man'.

L

timstokes01timstokes01about 8 years ago
Thank you for a different ending

It can and does happen in the real world. I was actually kind of shocked that the wife pulled the gun. It caught me off guard but made sense as well. Great story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I liked the real ness to some of the story. In real life it would be great if couples talked before they go and fuck others but it's mostly not the case . I would also like to comment on the large number of teachers and hospital workers that I know I ho tell me it's a total fuck fest with coworkers both single and married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Problem with the premise.

The premise is uninteresting. The husband is uninterested so the wife strays. If one of the parties loses interest, it's time for divorce anyway. There is no injustice, no suspense. The rest is just sex description.

Think hard about your premise before investing 6 pages of work. That's my 2 cents.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Re: Problem with the premise

Anonymous, you say "The husband is uninterested so the wife strays. If one of the parties loses interest, it's time for divorce anyway."

I am fascinated by the extent to which readers (and writers) of LW stories devalue marriage. As soon as something goes wrong, "it's time for divorce" or some form of 'burn the bitch' is proposed. The idea of working to restore a positive relationship is rarely explored.

If a wife should wander and explore the idea of 'extra-marital fun', she must immediately be punished in some way (frequently including murder). Under no circumstances should any attempt be made to understand what she has done or why she did it.

For many who comment on LW stories, marriage as an institution requires a wife to fit the mould of loyal and obedient wife, otherwise the husband should simply get rid of her. Fortunately (I hope) that attitude is less common in the real world than it is among the Loving Wives commentariat.

L

Jack99Jack99about 8 years ago
Wow, what a whore

Interesting story. Unlikable protagonist. Didn't see the ending coming. Thanks for posting!

sdc97230sdc97230about 8 years ago
I guess I really don't understand women...

Mary killed Howard and herself, but didn't shoot Lynette.

A man who decided to go murder-suicide would almost certainly have killed the lover as well as the cheating spouse.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 8 years ago
Different.

Most of what I wanted to say already has been said, but a take home lesson might be never combine murder-suicide with erotic storytelling. That's a mood killer for sure. The OCD side of me insists that I point out that the author twice mentioned sex with another man's wife when clearly it was sex with another woman's husband. The dirtiest sex I can imagine would involve placing my face on the floor of a fleabag motel, and I mean dirty in a bad way. Another score improving point: A reader attracted to a tale of heterosexual adulterous sex is not likely to enjoy the story

veering into lesbian sex. But kudos, BP451, you can write effectively in the third person and I read to the end, something I don't often do anymore. I hope you post more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Surely, Shirley

You jest about the ending

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 6 years ago
I think the author is mentally retarded

REALLY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a 6 page repeat

That's really all you have here. She fucks Howard, she fucks Howard, she fucks Howard. She fucks Cassie, she fucks Cassie, she fucks Cassie. And then, the whore lives. The only thing that could have helped it at all, would be if Mary had wasted 1 more bullet. The only way I can give you less than 1, is not give you any.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 6 years ago
3* for effort

Not a great story but I saw no errors in the writing of it.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed it

It was candid and full of good sex. I was really surprised by the ending, but the author has now explained that, and I accept his desire to make a link with a real-life situation. Without there being a great full-on flashback as to how she met Andrew etc (which can be pretty boring)., a little bit about how she married him might have been interesting; their marriage seems so devoid of anything at all. The golden rule of affairs was of course followed: lover always has a bigger dick than hubby. Of course he does.

But a fun read.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Damn

That was a story! I thought it was just another cheating wife story, it was,,but the ending was unexpected. I enjoyed it. Looks like she didn't learn her lesson though.

discobobdiscobobover 4 years ago

of course its a 5 simply for content and writing and pacing,,,,however did not leave me with any happy memories

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Mary should have shot both cheaters before killing herself off.

Why spare Lynette, the no good slut. She deserved to die as well?

OfakanofaOfakanofaabout 3 years ago
Well. She's doomed

Andrew comes home finding Lynette screwing the new principal in bed. Andrew puts a bullet in her lovers head and on in his own, unfortunately for Lynette, Andrew only brought two bullets. Now witnessing two murder/suicides, she is now in a padded room waiting for the invenitable to show up as the guards watch and laugh at her misrey

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Edit it down to about 3-4 pages, and it's a solid story. Too much navel-gazing, and too much repetitive internal dialogue. A good, solid story that just needs a good, aggressive edit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The last line ruined it. Why would any principal, whose predecessor was killed by his wife over Lynette, entertain a single thought of bedding her? If nothing else, every eye in the school and likely the extended district/trust administration was alert for any repeat of her and Howard's assignations.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Now that’s an interesting way to stop some cheating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.