All Comments on 'Anal Academy'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
That was nasty!

What a couple of nasty young ladies! But what a great story! I loved it! Another 5 stars for a story from the mind of Brittni! Will there be another story about Heather and Maddie? Only time will tell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anal Academy is in session!

5 stars from this old guy. As a lover of anal sex, this tale was full of dirty debauchery and I loved every second of it. Very clever idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
There better be more!

You're such a filthy slut! Kudos to more brilliant writing!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 5 years ago
Superbly nasty... more please!

From the anal creampies, lesbian ass play, and incest to the cum swapping... you have tapped into the wonderfully forbidden nature of both taboo and anal sex, (and with your usual talent for pushing the sexual envelope you turn it into a marvelously ball-draining adventure). So wonderfully hedonistic! Keep writing bad girl and keep pushing that envelope! Five stars.

Xoxoxoxo

redkissyredkissyabout 5 years ago
More!

Brittni this is awesome I can not wait for more chapters! I'm rooting for the sisters to win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please let this be a series!

This is an amazing start to have multiple follow up chapters too. I can imagine anal stretching competitions and seeing which slut out whores the others. Hopefully there will be some huge toys, more double anal, anal fisting, and more anal debauchery to come.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 5 years ago
More Please

Another outstanding effort by a lovely dirty minded author. I want more...5 Stars.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 5 years ago
5 star opening act. What a treat

Brittni4u, you’ve nailed it and started a roll to one of the best stories to appear on this site. Anal sex, while taboo in some circles is the absolute best sex. As a woman in the prime of my sexual life I can attest that anal intercourse is fantastic. I can see myself in either of these beautiful sisters roles. I’m sure one my girlfriends and I are going to try to replicate this great writing. Best super hot story from one of the best authors that I’m reading. Keep it up xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Masterpiece

When it comes to anal sex and an ultimate fantasy for someone who is in education :) this certainly is a masterpiece! There are not enough words to say how dirty and amazing this is...

Heather and Maddie certainly deserve this story to become a full blown series, I bow to the amazing brittni.

I look forward to Heather and Maddie pushing their sexual appetites to take the top two stars and become the ultimate Anal Cum Sucking Sluts! Looking forward to plenty more dirty anal, maybe some double penetration, more double anal for sure, ass to mouth, and sucking cum out of each others assholes!

I certainly can see a full blown out Fraternity Anal Gangbang in the near future, not to mention a session with Dean Anderson's fellow dean councilmen, oh, and lets not forget the Faculty Meeting where Heather and Maddie might be able to present just how slutty redheads can be when they have a goal in mind... I mean, they are college students, they have to showcase their initiative to their faculty :)

Always your biggest fan and at times inspiration...

Dean Anderson :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So fucking hot

Totally agree - awesome start. Absolutely sexy with all the ass to mouth. Sisters also! Fuck, it amazing...So many possibilities from here. Keep it dirty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Yes yes yes! Give me more! Please?

curiouz2curiouz2about 5 years ago

fantastic....need to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MMMM

Daylilygardener recommended this story. Damn a mix of taboo activities that give me the internal twinge. Well written and can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

So hot! Such a sexy set up and great attention to details! My favorite part was: "The Dean was finally getting to drill his big cock into a tight, round bubble butt of a stunningly gorgeous redheaded 19 year old girl and the most amazing part was she also loved it. He thought he had died and went to heaven. Apparently he couldn't hurt her with it so he fucked her with reckless abandon. 

That pressure was building Heather up to an earth shattering orgasm. Her breathing became shallow and irregular. She exhaled and then her entire body began quaking. Her legs were contracted and she squealed into the head-rest leather! She thought she might pass out it felt so amazing! 

He was working up a sweat and was getting close himself, "This is great! Your ass is so tight! I can't believe how you are taking me! I'm going to cum inside your gorgeous ass! There we go! There we go! Augghhhh! I'm cumming! Augghhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!"

When he released his spunk, Heather let out another yelp while climaxing even harder than her first one. Involuntarily, she collapsed to her side on the chair, causing his dong to slip out, leaving a gooey gaping reddened hole. She continued to shiver in pleasure even after the fucking had ceased. 

Both she and Dr. Anderson had the best orgasm of their lives. Neither knew what to say but no words were necessary. Finally, after a minute of a quivering recovery, the Dean sighed, "Whew! That was amazing! I have never exploded like that. Thank you Dear for that gorgeous ass of yours.""

And I also liked the part where Heather tasted the cum from her sister's asshole. So hot. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read more. This story really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So fucking hot. Heather and Maddie are two horny, dirty, shameless sisters. I love it. Especially when they lick each other's assholes, and kiss. That competition sounds really fun, and the other girls seem so hot too. My favorite part was: " Even though he had finished spurting, Maddie didn't care and continued riding until she squealed in another explosive climax! Her entire body trembled and she squirted even further. When she got off him, cum dripped from her gaping hole. She stepped gingerly to her sister and bent over in her face, "What do you think? Is it stretched?"

Her gooey asshole was as wide as a full roll of tape. Heather dipped her face inside and licked the slime that had coagulated around the inner sphincter. It was that same delicious combination of salty and sweet. Dr. Anderson was so aroused while watching Heather consume Maddie's anal creampie. He jerked his meat and it stayed hard. He was quickly to his knees, and behind Heather in a flash.

Heather never lifted her face out of her sister's gaped anus while Dr. Anderson was trying to put his cock in hers. Finally, as it started stretching its way in, Heather tightly grabbed her sisters thighs trying to acclimate herself to the initial pain. He held onto Heather's hips just as firm as she had done with Maddie. He was pumping his huge rod into her doggie style.

He was talking extremely dirty, "Eat her ass you little slut! Get in there deeper and get all that cum out. I shot a huge fucking load and it needs cleaned out. I bet it tastes good!"

Hearing his filth, Heather began orgasming with her face buried in her sister's ass. Her screams were muffled like in a cave which technically she was in face deep. Even Maddie got into the action by twisting around and pulling Heather's face in deeper by the back of her head. Dr. Anderson was in ecstasy watching the younger sister forcing the older sister to eat out her sloppy ass.

He blurted, "I'm going cum again! Get ready for Daddy's second load!"

Maddie adamantly insisted, "Don't cum in her ass! I want it! Tell me when you are going to do it!"

Dr. Anderson continued feeding his dong into Heather's rectum, "Shlump! Shlump! Shlump! Shlump!" He was doing his best to hold out as long as he could to prolong the pleasure. He was shaking his head and even slowed down for a little while but eventually had to release.

"Here it comes! Hurry Baby Girl...get over here! Hurry!" He desperately warned.

Maddie jumped over and got down on her knees next to her sister. She leaned her face only inches from where the penetration was taking place. Suddenly, Dr. Anderson let out a roar and pulled his cock out while pinching it off to stop any semen flow. Once he placed the head in Maddie's mouth, he began to jerk it furiously!

He bellowed even louder, "Aughhhhh! Augghhhh! Aughhhhh! Take it! Take it all! Aughhhhh! Augghhhh! I'm still cumming! Aughhhhh!""

Keep up the great work, Brittni. Can't wait to read more. I'm so hard right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

So fucking hot. Great characterization and attention to dirty, erotic details. Excellent conclusion to an excellent story. Heather and Maddie are such horny, dirty, shameless sluts; I love it. I especially liked the double-penetration anal fucking, and when they 69d and ate the cum out of each other's ass. And yes-Dr. Anderson got to fuck that big booty slut Aleesha! Good for him. My favorite part was: "Maddie was still enjoying her ass pounding, judging from her loud moans. With the guy still holding her ankles, Heather took Maddie's feet in her hands and squatted down onto Maddie's face. Heather had to arch her back so that her dripping asshole lined up perfectly with her sister's mouth. The fresh sperm seeped onto her probing tongue eventually allowing the entire load to transfer from Heather's ass to Maddie's mouth.

Once again it tasted like orange sweet tarts to her and Maddie couldn't get enough. She slurped and sucked every drop from Heather's sphincter, even sticking her tongue inside the rim as deep as she could to shovel the remaining liquid out. It felt so good to Heather, she began grinding on Maddie's face trying to get herself off.

The guy fucking Maddie growled and shot his cum into her ass. He gurgled until every pulsating spurt had been deposited. Just as his replacement had started in, Heather began to yelp, "I'm going to cum on your face! Oh my God! Here I goooooooooooo! Eeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

It was Heather's best squirt of the evening as the stream arched forward, striking the guy fucking Maddie in his pubic hair. Soon the muffled cry of Maddie reverberated inside her sister's ass when she also squirted but it was more upward and all over like a sprinkler in the back yard. When Heather dismounted Maddie's face, Maddie had sticky cum globs on her nose. Heather laughed, "You look like the Rudolf's cousin the white-nosed reindeer.""

So fucking kinky and hot.

Keep up the great work, Brittni. You are very talented. I came so fucking hard while reading this.

Psylent21Psylent21almost 5 years ago
More Please!

You truly are a gifted author of erotica. I would love to see you follow up on this story. The set up for an Anal Olympic competition between the members of the club is there and begging for your specific touch to be brought to fruition. Cheers and thanks for all your submissions!

lookbob66lookbob66over 3 years ago

Maddie deserved an extra point for going A to M in their first encounter with the professor. Otherwise, :>

RonockRonockover 3 years ago
The women of my dreams.

Women that love anal this much seem to be a thing of fantasy and its okay because it's the most fantastic world. Excellent story!

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 3 years ago

Being a long time anal whore, I'll say that a four inches diameter flesh cock is science fiction, and a dream come true. Anyway, this is fantasy, so we can indulge in every possible dream. And every ode, every incentive to anal sex are always welcome, I have some married girl friends whose husbands are not interested in doing their butts. Silly them, the girls just get some bulls to fulfill their anal needs...

bigreddog543bigreddog543about 3 years ago

Never too late to add another chapter! Obviously a number of us want that. Many different directions this could go------.

johnf91johnf91over 2 years ago

Please continue this, what a great idea!!

markf28markf28about 2 years ago

Is this story going to be continued?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT! I WANT TO SUCK THOSE ASS HOLES.

SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthew10 months ago

Hello Brittni4u... A fantastic piece of Literotica as promised! 5 stars... your NightOwl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous