All Comments on 'An Even Wetter Summer Day'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Great fun & I enjoy pee play with My pet.

I've trained him to use his thumb & pointer fingers on his left hand, and only touch his head.

He emails me daily pictures of his peeing, in the shower, the toilet or in different containers.

Last week I had him wear a Depends under shorts, and after lots of fluids to drive to a park 5 minutes from his house. Sit on a bench where people were walking and pee in his pants.

He did so happily, yet nervous & a little humiliated. He sat in his pissy pants for 15 minutes, keeping in contact with me through his IPad & sending me pictures of the memorable event, a first for both of us.

I've sent him this story to read, chances are he'll see my post & I hope it excites him & makes him rock hard! ;)

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Lovely, makes me want to be a fly on the wall watching them. However your words paint a delightful picture and my naughty mind can do the rest. Look forward to the next part. Thanks Emily.

BazzleBazzleabout 1 year ago

Great set story as everl

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Great story - one of the best pee play, lesbian sex stories that I’ve come across, fabulous.

I’ll certainly be sticking around to hear more about your dirty sex tales and how these two wonderful women pleasure each other over and over again.

gforce746gforce746about 1 year ago

Perfect follow up to "A Wet Summer Night" and "A Wetter Summer Night" The secluded cabin is perfect setting. Peeing play is so very erotic and a fetish of mine as well. Superbly written painting a vivid visual in the readers mind feeling like right there watching Emily and Rachael. Absolutely sticking around as this highly erotic story continues at the cabin. All 5 glowing Stars!!!!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 1 year ago

Another great story from you. I've enjoyed this series and look forward to reading more. Very hot and extremely well-written.

Bob

bobcatii50bobcatii50about 1 year ago

Amazing!!!! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why are all the people who do the kind of things I would like to do, or try on your side of the Atlantic? I want to give oral to the right lady. I her to piss on my, I want to be that ladies slave. Why do the right ladies only live in the U.S.? Please comment on my 'Slave for Femdoms' series, currently under BDSM, but I'm trying to find out how to move to Fetishes.

UhlrichUhlrich11 months ago
I can't wait for more of them!

What a wonderful series this is turning out to be. I've developed a soft spot for both these women and hope we see more of their adventures together. How adventuresome will they get?

You're the new author on my favorites list and I'm looking forward to reading your other works.

Watching62Watching6211 months ago

Your Wet Summer Night series is sexy, erotic and dirty! I enjoyed it much.

Thank you,

WolfyoneWolfyone10 months ago

Great story so far. Can't wait to see where the girls kinky games will go!

Dbuck763Dbuck7639 months ago

This is great! I love the characters and your style. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stunning, warm thoughts here.

Felix SqualitasFelix Squalitas4 months ago

Only one problem with this: it's not enough! You have the two girls in a fantasy location, so more, please.

Kahns12Kahns122 months ago

Great story and yes I enjoy pee play it is so erotic.

WolfyoneWolfyoneabout 1 month ago

Really enjoying this series and looking forward to you continuing it 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...