All Comments on 'An Abrupt Moment of Passion'

by skinny_mint

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

A good first story. Wished it was longer and had more dialogue. Maybe a followup chapter from the mom's point of view?

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
A lovely little amuse-bouche

Nicely done, I think this is an outstanding debut. In some stories, you really do not need a long-winded explanation, the title says it all - a moment of passion between mom and son. It (probably) took several years to lead to this point, but it finally exploded into some sweet, sweet mom-son incest.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Surprisingly

I liked it. ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice start

I can't wait for part two. This loving mother and son have let the genie out of the bottle and there will be no going back. I am left wondering about the future. Will mom and son be ashamed yet sexually excited when they dance together at the wedding? Will the son be disappointed with his new bride sexually left thinking of his mother as he performs his sexual duties? How long until either mom or the son visit the other and continue their forbidden affairs, with mommy willingly spreading her thighs for her young virile lover and her son humping away wildly into his mature mothers body grunting in extacy has he orgasms. How long until the son stops pulling out and instead fills his mothers still fertile womb with his seed? so many delicious ways to take this story I can't wait for a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD BEGINNING

A WELL WRITTEN STORY WITH JUST ENOUGH BUILD UP TO THE PASSIONATE ACT ITSELF. PLEASE DO CONTINUE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short...

... but sweet. Nice wedding gift. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A hot spur of the moment release required.

That's the way it happens sometimes, no planning, just caught in the moment. Better late than never I always say, and David isn't married yet. It will be interesting to see what happens if the marriage does take place. I think the two will need it again frequently, and for longer periods of time.

spoiler22mspoiler22malmost 6 years ago
Well written but....

A little disappointing I think. I know 6 inches is average but that coupled with a quick release and no mention of finishing mom off sounds a little selfish for this kind of story. But a good start none the less. If this story was movies about dominance then I might be able to understand it a little better. (Not a dig asst the author, just an opinion)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My mother

Mina olen oma emaga autos vahekorras olnud Olin rekkajuht ja sõitsin pikki otsi ja öösel magasime kabiinis magamise kohal.Öösel suudlesin teda pikemalt ja vähe ajapärast ajas juba jalad laiali.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous