AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 101-110

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later," Becca nodded with a grin.

"Can't wait," I said.

She grinned again, biting the corner of her lip for a moment before heading up the stairs to check on the other lunch prep.

I was just starting to pull the hotdogs off the grill, the burgers needing a bit more time, when Wanda swung by.

"Thanks again for earlier, sir," she said, hugging me from behind and peeking under my arm at what I was doing.

"You're welcome, sweetie," I said, stretching to get my arm around to hug her.

"Sweetie?" she asked with an eyebrow.

"I don't know who can hear us here," I said, and bent lower to whisper right in her ear. "Slut."

"God, I want to blow you right here," she said quietly.

"That would be hot as hell, but I'm almost done cooking," I said.

"Maybe next time I'll show up earlier then," she teased.

"Maybe you should," I teased back.

She stood and pulled me back from the barbeque a bit, then hugged me more properly and I returned it. "Seriously, Robbie. I really enjoyed that. Thank you."

"I did too, Wanda," I said.I love you, I thought. I just hugged her tighter, thinking it. Feeling guilty about it still, but thinking it.

She pulled back eventually and kissed me quickly before asking where Cassidy was, and I told her I'd seen my fiancee up on the top deck last. Wanda left me to seek her out.

My next visitor wasn't nearly so sweet, kind, or wanting a hug or grope of my penis.

"Are you almost done or what?" Sherry asked, not even coming all the way down the stairs.

"Just about," I said, starting to pull the burgers off the grill. "Everything else ready up there?"

"For a while," she said. She hovered like she wanted to say more.

"Sherry, I heard you earlier," I said. "Did you hear me?"

"What does that mean?"

"I mean did you talk to your sister one on one about what you're so mad about?" I asked.

"Whatever," Sherry scoffed. "I don't have to talk to you about anything."

"No, you don't," I said.

She seemed to not know how to respond to that and just walked back up the stairs. It was hard to remember that, on a boat full of beautiful women, Sherry was still the youngest in the group.

I brought the food up and lunch was served. Cassidy came to me while I was in line and gave me a little kiss, just letting me know she was around. I also had my ass grabbed, though when I turned to see who did it I actually couldn't tell in the small crowd.

Leia met me at the end of the serving row, smiling sweetly. "Hey, have lunch with me?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "Happy to."

"Great," she said with a pretty grin. "I have a surprise that I hope you'll like."

=======================

Thanks for reading! Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! And if you're a fan of these short chapter stories, make sure to check out my The OF Girl series.

Cheers!

~Break.

=======================