AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 101-110

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus, I might be going a little overboard, I thought.

The third option was to weak-will it. Try and keep the peace but also maintain some sort of boundary so that the guys could feel macho without actually doing any damage to the ladies. That was how way too managers ended up doing things in the service industry. I'd seen too many bar managers and house managers bend over backwards to keep an obvious asshole customer from making a complaint after abusing a staff member. There was no way I would step into shoes like that.

So what was my last option?

"Well, hey there fellas," I said, putting on a very loud and very chipper voice. "I'll be honest, I'm not much for rope tugging, but if you whip it on up here I'll happily tug your rope, wrap it around this here pole and make sure you're good and happy."

The fourth option was Controlled Chaos. Use innocence and logic to turn a group of shitters on each other and deflect it away from staff.

"What?" the guy who talked said, furrowing his brow and looking at me like I had two heads.

"I said whip your rope on up here and I'll give it a tug just like you asked," I said with a huge, golden retriever grin and peppy demeanour I wasn't feeling on the inside. I ended the sentence in my head with, 'You filthy fucking degenerate.'

"Hah!" one of his buddies laughed. "Fella wants to give you a tug, Jim!"

"I ain't no faggot," Jim sputtered. He turned to me, glaring. "Are y' queer or something, you fuck?"

Now, the dock had gotten a lot quieter when I started speaking so loudly, and all the girls were now glaring at the guys.

"You kiss your mother with that mouth, asshole?" Heels asked from nearby.

"Fuck you, paki bitch," one of Jim's other friends said.

Now, I'd put my arm out to caution Heels back when she talked. The whole point of my manoeuvre was to disarm the guys instead of giving them a target. My answer to Jimwould have been something like 'Well, I ain't a homosexual if that's what you're asking sir, but I'd happily tug on that rope you're offering if you want' and just send it right back at them. Heels didn't help the situation.

JC helped even less, though based on his life compared to mine I could understand why he may not follow the same playbook.

"How about you shut the fuck up, Greasy Dan," he said, stepping around me and making himself look big. It was pretty successful, considering his fitness.

"You got a problem, wetback?" Jim said. "What, you an' yer faggot friend gonna fight all four of us?"

Then Heather stepped forward and cracked her knuckles loudly. "I'll take the two on the left," she said.

Now, Heather was a big woman. Not big as in fat, though her plush lips and big tits and thick thighs could lead you to that thinking. Other than Terra, Heather might have been the fittest of all the women on the trip and if it wasn't for the work she'd had done she'd probably look a lot more butch.

The guys didn't know what to do.

My 'Chipper Golden Retreiver' act wasn't going anywhere, so I dropped it. "Look, guys. You made asses of yourselves, but we have no idea who you are. How about you guys wait about thirty seconds for us to clear out, and then you dock down at the base of the dock and we all go our separate ways?"

There was a long moment of the rednecks glancing at each other. 'Greasy Dan', as JC had named him, looked ready to split. So did Jim and another one, surprisingly. It was the fourth, sitting in the prow of the boat, who decided it would be a good idea to reach between his legs into a tacklebox and start pulling out a wicked-looking Fish Cleaning knife.

He started to snarl something as he did it, but he never got to finish.

Heather kicked him right in the face. Blood splattered and there was a crunch as the guy's nose broke, and the clatter of the knife on the inside of the metal boat.

I took the opportunity of shock everyone went through to kick down at the boat and push it away from the dock. Then I turned and waved at the girls. "We're leaving!"

The ladies scattered for the houseboats, except for JC, Heather and I. And Becca.

"What the fuck," Becca sighed.

The two guys in the middle of the boat were shouting, trying to help their buddy who definitelydidn't want their help by the way he was thrashing at them. The fourth one at the back of the boat looked like he didn't know what to do.

"What the fuck is going on out here?" Maddison called from the top of the dock stairs. She was put back together and looking on in confusion.

Now it was my turn to sigh.

Chapter 105

"Nice kick," I muttered to Heather.

"Thanks," she said, still standing next to me with her fists on her hips as she looked slightly away from me.

JC was on my other side, his arms crossed over his chest as he sneered across the dock at the four other guys. The one who'd gotten his nose broken was holding a big was of bloody napkins to his face still and they all looked about as mollified as I could imagine.

Madison, it turned out, wasn't just a Gas Bar girl. I wasn't sure who she was related to, but seeing her pissed off had been enough to shut the guys up. She was now talking with Becca up on the deck of the restaurant area.

"Heather-" I started.

"Just fuck off," she sighed.

I could take a hint.

Becca, accompanied by Madison, came back down the dock stairs and headed our way. "We're all paid up and out of here," Becca said. "Let's get moving. We'll talk when we find a place to anchor."

The three of us nodded, and Heather and JC headed towards our boat, but I hesitated.

"Sorry that got out of hand," I said to both Becca and Madison. "I should have had it."

"Not your fault," Becca sighed, shaking her head softly. "You tried." She patted my arm and smiled. "Thanks, by the way. For trying."

"Trying isn't doing," I said. "Next emergency, I'll be on it faster."

Becca rolled her eyes and smirked a little. "Always trying to be the hero. I'll talk to you later, Spider-Man." She headed back around to the other pier of the dock and the Singles Boat.

"Spider-Man?" Madison asked.

"It's just a- It's a joke," I explained. "Her and my fiancee dressed up as Mary Jane Watson to do a photoshoot and I was the stand-in Spider-Man."

"How'd you look in the onesie suit?" Madison asked with a chuckle.

"Not too shabby," I said. "I'm sorry if this is any trouble for you."

She scoffed and shook her head. "Nah. Jim and his boys are drunk idiots. They're banned from half the places on the lake for being assholes, and including anywhere else they can get gas. Only reason they aren't banned from here is cause my Daddy owns it and they work for him in town sometimes. They know if they cause shit, they lose out on gasand their jobs. Which, by the way, is why y'all're going to take my number." She handed me a slip of paper with a phone number on it. "If they track you down on the lake or whatever to try and cause some problems, just call me. They know you have it, too, which should be enough to keep them away."

"Thanks," I said, tapping the paper against my thumb. "And, ah, thanks for earlier, too. You were pretty fantastic. It's a weird situation, but you definitely deserve someone who can match your energy."

"That might be the most roundabout, but nicest, compliment I've ever gotten," she grinned. "And Robbie? You were a pretty damn good fuck, too." She gave me a little punch on the arm by way of a farewell and then went over to the rednecks. "Come on, you dummies. Why can't you take a fuckin' hint and keep yer traps shut sometime?"

I headed back to the House Boat and quickly undid the mooring ropes at the front and back. Most of the girls had been watching what was happening from the top decks of the boats, and I waved up to Cassidy who went to tell JC he could get us moving. The engines thrummed to life and we began to pull away from the dock as I climbed the stairs up to the top deck.

Cass met me at the top with a hug and a kiss, and I was soon getting a heroes welcome as they were all raving about how I'd tried to disarm the situation, and at how Heather had ended it. JC got his share of kudos as well in the pilot's cabin. Heels obviously thought his take on the situation, trying to meet aggression with aggression, was the right choice while Terra hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear that she thought I'd been handling things perfectly. Cattie gave me a quick side hug and a brief kiss on the cheek, but that was it and she mostly stayed plastered to Heather's side and encouraging her to enjoy the accolades to the point of pointing out her girlfriend still had some of the guy's blood on the toe of her sneaker.

"Hey," Cass said to Wanda as people were starting to spread out. "Becca radioed over that we're going to try and put some distance between us and those guys before we stop for lunch. Did you want to do your massage shoot while we're going?"

"Sure," Wanda grinned, perking up. "White bikini, right?" She turned to me, speaking just a little quieter. "Do you want me to wear a cap for you, sir?"

I raised my eyebrows at that, which made her giggle. Cassidy slipped her arm around my waist as she spoke quietly to me. "I told Wanda more about how we agreed that you own me, and she wants a taste of that so I told her that for today when it's just us she should call you 'sir.' We thought 'Master' would be hotter since she's your filthy little slut, but you wouldn't take to it."

Blowing out a breath, I could only chuckle a little. "Just for today," I said, looking at both of them until they agreed with their own little grins. I pulled them both into a hug, wrapping my arms around them. "I"m only going to say this once, Wanda. If anything today feels wrong, you need to say it, OK? I'm going to try and push your buttons foryou, so for all the game is I'm in control, you need to be in control of the emergency stop."

She went up on her toes and kissed my cheek, then turned my lips towards her a little more with a hand and kissed me on the mouth. "Thank you," she said with a smile. "That's the kind of thing that makes me trust you to push the buttons properly. Sir."

I glanced around and noticed that Terra was watching us from over in the Pilot's Cabin where she was talking with JC. She didn't look away when she got caught, just raised an eyebrow. I palmed Wanda's ass and leaned down to kiss her again while I was still holding Cassidy in the hug as well, and Terra saw the whole thing and just flashed me a thumb's up and a wink.

"Just the bikini," I told Wanda. "I love your look in the cap, and that you girls are doing that for me, but for the aesthetic of the shoot we'll do it without."

Wanda grinned and nodded. "OK. I'll be ready in, say, 10?"

"Sounds good," Cassidy nodded. "I think we need to talk a second as we get Robbie ready, too."

Wanda kissed us both on the cheek, and then we all headed down into the boat.

Chapter 106

"Check in," Cassidy said once we were in the room. "Are you OK?"

"About the fight thing, or the fucking thing?" I asked.

"Both, Tiger," she said, shifting me and urging me to sit on the bed and then climbing on to straddle me so that we were inches away. "Actually, the fucking more. I know you can handle aggressive assholes fine. But that whole thing with the blonde happened really quickly and I didn't get to check how you were really."

I took a breath and nodded, trying my best to decide how I did actually feel about it. "I... don't think I want to do something like that again," I said. "I mean, it was hot, sure. But it was also really stupid. I mean, I just fucked a girl we don't know bareback. Not to mention that it was to film a spite-porn for her to send to someone else."

"Cattie told me she made sure not to get either of our faces," Cassidy assured me. "But you're right, having sex with her without a condom was pretty stupid. We should have just gotten one from the store up front. But we don't need to worry about diseases at least, not that she looked like she had anything. The App covered that."

"I hadn't even thought of getting one from the store," I chuckled., shaking my head as I felt like an idiot. I took another breath. "Madison was cute, and hot. I don't regret it as long as you're OK, too."

"I am," Cassidy assured me. "What about me getting involved? So far I haven't done that, it just- It felt right in the moment?"

"It was hot for sure," I nodded. "And all you did was give. I didn't feel jealous at all in that instance, but I don't know about anything else going forward. Is that OK?"

She kissed me, nodding. "I promise, nothing without asking you first."

We held each other for a long moment, and then I fished in my pocket and pulled out the paper with Madison's number. Cassidy's eyes went wide when she saw it. "You got her number? Tiger, you stud!"

I laughed. "It wasn't like that. She gave it to me in case those guys come back."

"Well, we have it," Cassidy grinned. "She could have just given it to Becca, but she gave it to you. Maybe we can get her to send us some nudes. Or the whole video? I think it would be hot if I blew you while you watched it."

"Cass," I sighed through a chuckle. "Please don't pressure her to send us anything."

"I won't, I promise," she said. "Cross my heart and hope to die. But, may I please have permission to flirt with her? Just a little over text to see if she's open to trading some nudes with you. And I promise not to use the App."

Part of me wanted to say no, but part of me really did want to see Madison naked again. I hadn't even seen her boobs really, and her ass was juicy. "OK," I agreed. "You can flirt a little. But you can only ask to trade nudes one time. That's the limit. And you make it clear that you're the one talking, and it's for both of us."

She looked at me with big eyes and a little smile. "Thank you, Tiger."

"You're a little devil," I chuckled and kissed her again.

"And you're my hero," Cassidy replied once the kiss finished.

"There's something else, though," I said. "What did you and Cattie talk about? Because she, ah-"

"I saw," Cassidy said. "She sucked a little bit of your cum off of the tip of your dick."

"Yeah," I said. "Not that I minded, but what was that about?"

Cassidy took in a deep breath and sighed. "Cattie is staying with Heather. They talked a lot earlier, and Heather owned the fact that she'd fucked up. She was pissed that Cattie went through with it, and especially that she could hear us some of the time. But she actually apologized, or at least as close to it as I guess Cattie thought she could get. Heather wanted Cattie to avoid us for the rest of the trip, and Cattie refused, so they compromised - Cattie isn't going to spend any time alone with us today, especially not you, the exception being when she came to tell me. After that, she can be alone with us but not in our room, but everything else goes back to normal."

"That's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be," I said. "But that still doesn't explain the other thing."

"I think Cattie was trying her best not to tell me about another part of the agreement between her and Heather. I think Heather wants a threesome or moresome on the trip, and Cattie isn't thrilled about needing to agree to it."

"She probably feels hypocritical," I said. "Last night wasn't a threesome really, but it might as well have been."

"Says you," Cassidy grumbled good-naturedly for a moment. "I'm joking, by the way. I am very happy with our rules right now if it's helping us."

"I know, baby," I said and gave her another peck.

"So, I think Cattie doing that was her kind of standing her ground for herself," Cass continued. "I need to talk to her again and check in with her. I really hope she's not beating herself up now thinking she cheated or something. The absolute last thing I want her feeling is like she's betrayed her own values."

I didn't really want to say it, but in my opinion she kind of had. Last night was last night, and the thing in the store was different. Cattie had put her mouth on my cock, even for a split second. I loved it, and I wanted it, and I wanted more of it, but that didn't change what it was. It was a betrayal of Heather's wants. But could I blame her, if Heather was leveraging her own mistake to try and fuck other people and get Cattie to do it as well?

And for all I disliked Heather, she'd also stepped up. Maybe for the first time on the trip I hadn't looked at her as being an ass, particularly when she reacted so quickly to that guy grabbing for a knife.

Heather didn't deserve Cattie, but she also didn't deserve to be treated like shit.

"What's wrong?" Cassidy asked me, seeing the gears turning behind my eyes.

"It's just messy," I sighed. "And all we can do is love on the people we love."

"Agreed," she nodded and kissed me again. "Speaking of which, let's pick out a swimsuit for you."

Chapter 107

"God, Wanda," Cassidy said as we went back up top. "You look fucking delicious."

"Thanks," Wanda grinned, turning to the side and giving us a look at her ass. Her bikini was white, the triangular cups covering almost her entire breast but the white strings still left most of her smooth, athletic torso bare. The bottoms were a full bikini that tied at the sides but rode low on her hips and waist so that it was barely above her mound. "You like, Tiger?"

Terra and JC were just inside the Pilot's Cabin still, and Heels was sitting in the deck chairs, so she didn't call me Sir. "I do," I said. "You look fantastic. And it's a perfect choice for the shoot."

"Let's go over on the other side of the hot tub," Cassidy suggested, pointing over to where I had initially done the massages a couple of days ago.

"Good idea," Wanda nodded.

I peeked my head into the PIlot's Cabin as we made our way over, Cass carrying our camera bag. "Hey," I said to JC and Terra. "We're going to shoot Wanda's massage shoot over the, just a heads up."

"Oh, shit," Terra said. "I need to do that too, huh? Do you have more time later?"

"Um, maybe?" I hesitated. I'd already planned to hang out with Leia after lunch, not to mention the planned meeting with Becca. "I'll let you know."

"Sounds good," she nodded.

"You good to keep driving, dude?" I asked JC.

"For sure," he gave me a thumbs up. "You mind doing everything tonight though?"

"No worries. You handled all of this morning. I'll take the afternoon."

He gave me a 'surfs up' waggle of his thumb and pinky.

I went down the deck towards the girls but stopped with Heels for a second. "Hey-"

"I know, I know," Heels said. "You're doing the massage thingy."

"Well, yes," I said. "But I figured you knew already. I actually wanted to check that you're OK after the thing at the dock."

"Oh," she said, looking up from her phone. "Um, yeah. I guess. Why?"

"Because you were pissed about what they said. And the rest of us on this boat have someone to lean on and decompress, but you and Wanda only have each other, so I wanted to check in."

"Are you checking in with Wanda like this?" Heels asked.

"Well, not exactly like this," I said.

"Just... I'm fine, but be careful," Heels said.

"With you?"

"No," she scoffed. "With her. Wanda isn't exactly my best friend, but she's pretty close. I don't know what's going between you three, and I don't want to know, but ever since that first night when you guys watched the movie together, she's been a little different. Perkier. Happier. It's good, but I'm worried if something happens and she swings the other way."

"I promise we're not trying to play with her emotions," I said. "Wanda is-"

"Special," Heels finished for me. "Just treat her like it, OK?"

"I will," I nodded.

"Good," Heels nodded. "Now, I'm trying to finish Super Hard difficulty level crossword puzzle, so unless you have a five letter word with a 'C' in the middle for 'Strips in a Club...'"