All Comments on 'Alone with Mom'

by romantagirl

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved it. Wished it was a lot longer, though. Please say there will be more chapters to the story.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
HOT!! Story****

Thanks for sharing.

ardoardoover 8 years ago
Nice

Hot Story !!!!!!!!!!!!

coinkcoinkover 8 years ago
Loved it

Thnx for the hard on.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
I hope there's more.

Great start.

shagalotshagalotover 8 years ago
MORE

There has to be more to this story, so hard now .i need to fuck my daughter mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I agree I was hoping for a page two as this little story was arrousing but short. I loved the dialog between mother and son. How many young men dream of hearing "your so much bigger than your father" or "let mommy fix that" or even better " that's it fuck your mother while moaning in orgasm". The discussion of re-entering mummy's womb was also a great touch.

Here is hoping for more sequels perhaps over the next three weeks the son can hammer away on mommy's pussy to the point that his cock is like pavlov's dog, the mere sound of his mommy's voice has him hard as a rock and pulling mommy aside to hump her for relief even if little sis is in the house. I hope he starts giving mommy lots of creame pies for her pussy to make her a truly hot wife. In future stories I want to read about this son fucking his eight month pregnant mother with her swollen belly and breasts. Perhaps little sis catches the two lovers and is so shocked yet arroused by the passionate love her big brother is giving to mommy that she joins the couple in bed for and incestious threesome. One can dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

good story if there is a part 2 i hope the mother stops fucking her other guys & devotes her ass & pussy to her real son & maybe after 3 weeks baby sister gets fucked by her brother too ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a great story--definitely five stars!

This gifted author shows once again that the love between a mother and her male child is the closest human connection possible. Eric's mom is so wise and sex-savvy. When he goes to unbuckle and unzip, she stops him. "This is a mother's job." It's always mom who has a deft hand with the zipper on her boy's pants. She discovers her kid's big aching hard on, and reassures him as she's always done. "It's OK baby. Mommy will make this all better." The best remedy for a boy's hard on is the warm hairy hole between his mommy's thighs, and Eric slides his penis up his own mother's vagina. His young mind is overwhelmed. "I moaned loudly and my head rolled back as I entered my mother's womb again. Twenty one years after I was last in there." I love how Eric's totally aware that he's got his cock up the same cunt he came out of. Then, "her warm wet folds embraced me and sucked me in as though they knew I belonged there." I got news for you, kid. You sure as fuck do belong there, you, your powerful prick, and all the semen in your hot young balls. As a footnote, I'm intrigued by the comment of fellow reader shagalot, who announced he was so hard that "I need to fuck my daughter." Hmm. Dear shag, wanna tell us more about your adventures up your baby girl's cute little coochie? Sounds real interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice but too short

A sequel would be great.

Read your bio, love those eyes.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 8 years ago
THAT WAS FAR FUCK'N OUT MAN!!

I agree it could nave been longer but this was a very nice bit of fiction. You painted a college aged males curious nature and hesitant nature with regard to his sisters intimate apparel perfectly. That dodge to cover his bad behavior by offering his sibling as an alternate focus was well played too. Overall you have put this together with so many elements less gifted authors overlook that I wonder why it is not already scoring higher.

5 star, and consider picking these characters up, but not where this story ended. They are so comfortable jump forward a few days and open at a lunch counter with him asking questions about where she met her other sex partners.

irishcream44irishcream44over 8 years ago
Please?

Romantagirl - nice job, and cute bio pic ! Sister needs to get home ---- soon ! (Please) *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful

great story. but what my comment is about is your biography. I have to admit I have never looked at one of these before. after seeing a comment, I looked at yours and have to say, you are beautiful.

I am not trying to hook up with you, or something. Just wanted you to know.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
AHHH -

Bit off more than you can chew?? Happens sometimes...

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
I liked it

Like to see what else you come up with before I add you to my long list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story! Keep it going.

I think Eric's mom has wanted him for years, that's why she does the role playing. I'm surprised that Eric didn't seem more surprised, by his mom's story. I think he's been wanting to fuck his mom too. Even though his mom is kind of a slut, she'll be an easy lay, and he won't even have to wine and dine her. Eric is always extra happy when he goes home now!

singaporechrissingaporechrisover 8 years ago
Great Story

Great story, could have been longer. When I checked your profile, even Hornier looking at your photo knowing you had written this. X

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
we liked it very much

Keep this story up, sexy, and you will make a lot of cocks very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Expected more Mom in control

Mom should have been more dominant over the son.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
When did mommy 1st desire him

A little history of desire would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
buying trip

I always wondered how much fun my son and wife had on a two week buying trip to NM. I stayed home at my 9 to 5 job. Wish I knew.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 3 years ago
Sweet Jesus!!!

Soooo glad I’ve found you..Although short, this story definitely made me cum hard! I do hope you write more family stuff soon....Well done

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago
Hot

I loved this story got me hard and stroking. I can’t wait to finish off with with part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NO!

not into whore stories 1 star

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

If I were her son, I wouldn't be sticking my dick in her anytime soon. Mommy the whore.

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Excellently written. 5/5. Personally, while I understand the whole limited open marriage aspect, I think the son would have, and should have, taken me time to come to terms with it and being there for his mom. She probably should have said something like she wouldn't need the other guys anymore with him afterwards as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous