All Girl's School: A Cunt Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Homecoming: Incest Threesome

Two deleted photos here as I wanted to make this scene a little more intimate than a dominant Mistress and sub scene, while still portraying a clear hierarchy.

The first picture was the original first picture when Zoe discovers her mother and Nana having sex. I liked the close up and the showcase on Nana's tits.

The second is just a different intimate kissing pose with Ms. Walker fingering her from behind, but it seemed a little bland sexually. Again... the wrong hair for Mom.

Lastly, a few Alternate Photos:

SARAH'S FEET

You know my foot fetish. I loved this photo. Yet there was no way this would work where I needed it, as I still needed to keep her face a secret. But this one really will excite my fellow foot fetish peeps.

BUKKAKE

I love facials in both photos and real life.

I chose a different one to put into the story, but this one was pretty yummy too (both the photo and the cum).

Tribbing

I tried almost every tribbing scene in the program. I used a few, but here's one I didn't... partly due to rendering. I do love Mom's look of lust and once again it is the wrong hair.

THE REAL END