All Girl's School: A Cunt Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress Mommy," she moaned as I extended my tongue and licked Mom's clit as the strap-on pumped in and out of her, "I love hearing that."

"I'm going to make my daughter start calling me that too," Governor Greene chipped in.

"So good," Mom moaned from the mixture of the dual pleasuring.

"So yummy," I moaned too, loving the wetness jetting out of her cunt with each thrust.

"A cunt a day keeps that doctor away," the Governor said.

"I like cunt a lot more than apples," I laughed between licks.

"Either can be very ripe," the Governor joked.

"Only one of them is always fresh," I added.

"Focus on me, you silly slut," Mom demanded, grabbing my head.

"Yes, Mistress Mommy," I obeyed, focusing on licking her cunt and loving to hear her moans increasing.

"Oh God, don't stop," Mom trembled as the double attack drove her wild.

"Come for your pet daughter, Mommy," I begged, wanting to get her off, wanting to taste her cum.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck, get ready for my flood," Mom moaned, before screaming, "Yes!"

The Governor pulled her cock out, and a massive gush of wetness splashed onto my face and lips. I attacked her flooding cunt, desperate to get as much of her sweet nectar flowing across my taste buds as I could.

"Eat it all up, Jenny," the Governor approved.

"So yummy," I repeated from earlier, this time the taste was so much better than before.

"Nothing better than a homemade snack," the Governor added, as she went and sat down.

"Agreed," I said mindlessly, as I kept licking and licking.

"Oh honey, you're such a good cunt muncher," Mom gushed, as she pulled me up and kissed me.

I kissed her back, and for a minute there were just the two of us.

"Okay you two, time to come and share a meal," the Governor invited us, spreading her legs, even though her strap-on was still in place.

"Do I get to eat the cunt of the most important woman in America?" I asked.

"I'm flattered," she smiled, "but every woman is the most important woman in America."

"Touché," I smiled as I went over to her.

"But you're indeed about to eat one of the tastiest pussies in America," Mom added from behind me as I sat down before the Governor.

I leaned forward and licked.

After so much temptation and teasing, I was finally getting an abundance of pussy to lick, and I was in heaven.

This was natural.

This was right.

This was exactly where I was meant to be.

On my knees and between a women's legs, worshipping.

This was my new religion.

"Don't get greedy," Mom said, as she gently shoved me aside a bit and sat down beside me.

"Share, you two," the Governor moaned softly.

"Sharing is caring," I quipped.

"Dinner for two," Mom added.

And we were indeed dining together. I licked and explored Mistress Daphne's pussy lips while Mom focused on the clit.

"Oh, I love double pleasure," the Governor moaned.

"Double the pleasure, double the fun," I added, vaguely recalling that being an ad for something in my past.

"Finger fuck me in both my holes and make it quadruple the fun," Governor Greene suggested wickedly.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

Mom added, "Daphne, fuck you're a nasty slut."

"Just like back in college," she purred.

"You two went to college together?" I asked, as I slid a finger in her pussy.

"For a year," Mom answered. "She was my sophomore pet the year I was a senior."

"No way," I gasped.

"Not many people know this, but I'm a switch," the Governor explained as I watched Mom slide a finger into her asshole. "Now finger bang me and eat me."

And we did.

Mom and I pumped our fingers in and out in unison as we both attacked her pussy with our tongues.

"Oh, yes," the Governor moaned, as her second orgasm rose quickly from this quadruple pleasure.

"Come for me, you nasty little slut," Mom ordered, her dominant nature turning me on even as it shocked me. My normally meek and mild mother excelled as a dominant lesbian.

So fucking hot.

"Oh yes, Mistress Angela," the Governor moaned, shocking me yet again. "Show your hot daughter how you can use your pet."

"Come now, come right now," Mom demanded, moving her open hand to the Governor's clit and slapping it over and over.

This sent shockwaves through the famous politician as she began quaking and coming. I eagerly lapped up her cum as I became addicted to pussy juice.

A couple minutes later Mom said, "Now it's time to get my newest pet slut off."

"Would that be me?" I joked.

"It certainly would," she laughed.

I ended up on my back with my Mom sitting on my face, so I could dine on some more of her homemade cooking. (I sure wished I'd been able to sample this delicacy decades earlier.) Meanwhile the Governor proved to me she was good at everything she did as she ate my pussy at first leisurely, before getting more aggressive once my moans began increasing.

The Governor's tongue, the kinky threesome, and my mother sitting on my face all had me lost in sexual delirium.

Then the Governor slid two fingers inside me, quickly found my g-spot and tapped on it while she sucked on my clit.

My body quaked.

My orgasm hit.

My cum flooded out like a broken dam.

And I screamed into Mom's pussy as I discovered that a g-spot orgasm reached a whole new level of euphoria.

A couple minutes later, all my energy usurped from my body, the Governor moved away from me and I weakly licked Mom's cunt.

"It was a literal pleasure to meet you, Jenny," the Governor said, as Mom rolled off my face.

I sat up and smiled, "The pleasure was definitely all mine."

"Au contraire, it was definitely mutual," the Governor smiled back, then leaned down and kissed me, oh so sweetly.

"Great seeing you again, Angela," the Governor said as she went over and kissed my mother too.

When Mom broke the kiss, she said, "Now once you become President, I'll still expect you to find some time to come and be my plaything."

"Well, if you'd deign to come to me dear Mistress, I could service you in the Oral Office," the Governor made a playful counteroffer.

"Yummy," I said.

"Indeed," the Governor said, and went to find her dress.

"Want to try something fun?" Mom asked.

"Am I a submissive cunt licker?" I asked.

"Why, yes you are," Mom smiled, as she took my hand and led me back to the padded bench.

"We've kissed each other's upper lips, and now it's time to kiss with our lower lips," Mom said, as she laid me down and then placed her own legs between mine in a scissors-like position called tribbing (another thing I had wrote about a lot and never did).

"Now grind," Mom said, as our pussies kissed.

"Yes, Mistress Mommy," I responded, as another bucket list item was checked off.

"Oh yes," I moaned as I obeyed, this a very unique teasing pleasure.

"Show me how much you want to come again," Mom moaned, as I began rubbing faster... almost feeling like a man.

"Oh yes, Mommy, this feels so good," I moaned, this time the pleasure a slow, slow build.

"This is my favourite positon," Mom said.

"It may become mine too," I responded, the experience much different than any other. A slow burning pleasure.

"My turn to take control," Mom said, as she sat up, rolled me onto my side and did indeed take control.

"Oh yes, Mommy, show me who's the boss," I moaned, as she began grinding on me. Pussy to pussy; cunt to cunt.

Yet another orgasm was rising in me when I was startled by my daughter's voice, "Hey, I want to try some of that too."

"Hi, granddaughter," Mom smiled warmly, not appearing at all surprised to find her watching us.

"Hi, Mistress Nana," Zoe greeted, as she took off her dress, answering my unasked question.

"You've had sex with my daughter?" I asked, but just for a confirmation.

"Since this summer," Mom revealed, one more surprise in a night full of them.

"Oh," I said.

"Yes, Nana's trained me to be a good pet," Zoe said, as she joined us. "But she also trained me in the art of dominance."

"I hope she did a good job, Mistress Zoe, because going forward I'm all yours," I smiled, staking my claim for the bottom rank in this new incestual hierarchy.

"Let's show your mother what you learned," Mom said.

A minute later Zoe and Nana were in a new scissoring position while I watched.

"I love this position," Zoe said.

"You look so beautiful grinding against your Nana," I said, before kissing my mother.

"Watching you two kiss is hot, too," Zoe said.

"I love kissing the ones I love the most," I said, before adding, "both their pairs of lips."

"Well then, come kiss and lick our lower lips while my sweet granddaughter and I make out," Mom said a moment later.

So for a good fifteen minutes, perhaps more, I licked my mother's and daughter's pussies while they kissed and kissed. Every time I started going faster, I was scolded by one of them with something like, "Don't get too carried way yet, Pet Jenny."

I was just there to keep them stimulated.

Not yet to get them off.

Being their pleasure plaything was exactly who I wanted to be.

Yes, I wanted to get them off.

Yes, I wanted to taste their cum.

Yes, I wanted to remain on my knees pleasuring them both.

This was my natural place.

My inherent purpose.

All those years of writing erotic fiction had led me to this moment, and I was finally living it.

"How about a three-way daisy chain?" Zoe suggested.

"That sounds delicious," Mom pun-ingly replied (yes I know that isn't a word).

And so we did.

I ate Zoe, Zoe ate Mom and Mom ate me.

A few minutes later, Mom called out, "Reverse."

And we swapped pussies.

I dined on my mother, Mom dined on her granddaughter and Zoe devoured her mother.

It was heaven.

All three of us were eventually moaning and getting close to orgasm.

Mom demanded, "Hold back until I order you to come, sluts."

"Yes, Mistress," we both responded.

We all got more aggressive in our tongue attacks and soon we were writhing and gasping on the floor in pre-orgasmic tension until Mommy demanded, "Now, sluts, come right fucking now."

And we all did.

In unison.

An orgasmic moaning trio of ecstasy.

We lay on our backs for many minutes, exhausted, satisfied.

Finally Mom said, "Welcome to the new family tradition."

I joked, "It was a fucking long time in coming. Or I guess an unfucking long time."

"Unfucking," Zoey erupted with laughter, "you're hilarious, Mom."

EPILOGUE

The girls and women on campus, students, staff and alumni, fucked all weekend.

Oral.

Vaginal.

Anal.

We staged a special Saturday night incest alumni orgy of mothers and daughters and some grandmothers, including Madam Monroe and at least eight other families. It was an eight-hour eat-and-fuck-fest.

On Monday morning Mom had gone, but I learned what my new daily breakfast would be as my daughter had her legs spread and my breakfast marinating when I walked into her room still a bit groggy, but having walked openly through the halls from my room, still wearing last night's lingerie.

She smiled, "Ready for your new daily breakfast?"

"Is it hot?" I asked.

"It's been marinating all night," she said.

"Well, not all night," I smiled, we having had a lengthy goodbye threesome with my mother until almost midnight.

"Close enough," she said, as I dropped in front of her and we began a new family tradition.

After my lengthy breakfast, Zoe gave me a special shirt from Sarah for my first day of teaching post-submission that I was expected to wear... no objections allowed.

I was slightly mortified, even though I knew that by the end of the weekend the entire school knew about my submission to Sarah and the others. This was knowledge that would be used frequently as I became the bottom pet for not only all the students in the school, but also for every teacher, secretary and janitor. And of course for Madam Monroe in the cafeteria during everyone's lunchtime. I loved it all.

I ended up eating pussy usually a dozen times a day... although I learned immediately that during class time no sexual activity or even innuendoes were allowed.

Class time was about academics.

The rest of the time could be about extra-curricular.

So I sat on my desk, no shoes, legs crossed and waited for my students to arrive and the beginning of my new life.

THE END


AFTERWORD:

This story had lots of plot changes as I wrote and rewrote it, including an entire picture plot change.

So if you're curious, below are some deleted scenarios, unused photos and alternate photos.

I hope you enjoy peeking inside my twisted head.

DELETED SCENARIO

Originally the climactic submission was going to be during Halloween where all the teachers were to dress in the school uniform and all the students dressed as nuns (I don't know why I choose this other than it was fucking hot to me... I do want to do a nun story one day, I just need the right plot).

This was supposed to be Ms. Walker's first triple penetration, when the story originally wasn't going to have any incest, but instead was a story of Ms. Walker submitting to all her students while only her daughter was unaware.

Here are three pictures from the deleted plot:

There was also this photo for Halloween where Ms. Walker finally gets to eat Sarah for the first time, but before I'd decided that teachers should wear schoolgirl outfits.

Deleted Scene/Photo:

Foot Worship

I liked the pan out shot, but no matter how many times I tried, I couldn't get it to render properly... and I didn't want to show Sarah's tits yet. Alas, it had to go.

Knee Fuck

I love the idea of Ms. Walker fucking herself on Sarah's nylon-clad knee. I even wrote it in at one point, yet driving her nuts with unrequited anticipation somehow made more sense. I'll use this shot in some future story for sure.

Hallway Finger Bang

Originally I had Ms. Walker pulled out one more time before she ends up finally tasting Sarah's delicious cunt, but it just seemed too much. So this is the one that got deleted. Too bad: it took quite a while to get a photo I liked.

Oral before Grind

Originally I had Ms. Walker dine on her mother's cunt for a while before the grinding scene, but again it seemed too many different sex positions in different locations.

Alas, this scene went bye bye.

That said, I had two versions, one where Mom loses the skirt and one where the skirt is still on. I hadn't decided which to use, but in the end I didn't have to.

PS: It also has the wrong hair for Mom.

Here are both versions.

Homecoming: Amber Instead

I played with a lot of different plot twists and one was Ms. Walker submitting to Amber first (although I think you'd agree that didn't make much sense in the end). Here's one of Ms. Walker dining on Amber's teen cunt, and a second of Ms. Walker getting fingered in both holes.

Homecoming: A Teacher Instead

I kind of liked the idea of Zoe walking in on her mother in the act, but ended up deciding to go a different way. This is one of Zoe walking in on her mother in a 69 with Zoe's favourite (unnamed) teacher.

Homecoming: Mistresses Eat Cunt Too

I loved this photo and it was the one I regretted deleting the most. Both Sarah and Amber eating cunt is kind of hot... and if I told a longer story I'd show Amber eating pussy too, and perhaps even Sarah. Yet at this moment, it had to be about a clear hierarchy, and thus neither teen Mistress could be portrayed eating a submissive slut's pussy.

Homecoming: Foot Fucking

You know I love nylon-clad feet. I tried this scene three times in the story, and I ended up not using any of them. This one with Governor Greene foot fucking both older women was pretty hot, but it just didn't fit into the naughty sex scene I wrote.