All Comments on 'All Because of a Halter Top'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very Hot

Well done.

martiliasmartiliasalmost 20 years ago
awakening

The awakening of eroticism is the opening of beauty unfolding love. For me the erotic expression between family members is the most natural of sharings of love.

There is a side of me that says when people live in such a way that sharing their eroticsm with those they love including family members then we will see a proportional decrease in violence. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks

Very nice story . Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sweet

I lost control on that one

I'll check later, to see if you are really female... sure hope so

DexicreonDexicreonabout 19 years ago
Damn good!!

Got me hard and kept me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love it.

Loved the seduction part and it made me cum as I was visualizing doing that to my daughter who is teasing the hell out of me with her big, firm boobs and ultra short skirts and at times let me see that she isn't wearing any panties. I want to touch her just like your dad did, but I'm a bit scared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of your BEST!

I absolutely LOVE this story! Had to come and read it again, just because I enjoy it so much! Keep up the great work!!!

RG

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

Just loved it... got me all wet and juicy.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Excellent...

It made me so juicy and wet that I had to do something about it.

SowmyaSowmyaover 16 years ago
it has hit the roof

You are one amazing erotic writer, you know how to make a female wet just by reading your stories, unfortunately after reading... its one hell of an agony...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fabulous!

You are very talented!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
!!my fucking goodness!!

my fucking goodness!! you are good man!! you really know how to do it!! i am moved!! i wanna read everything that you have written now. i probably will!!

great show man!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Incredibly Over The Top Horny

I am on a roll. WET and Horny. I am realizing all your stories make me CUM. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This should be a true story!

I am an ardent consumer of stories like this, yet I have never left a comment. This story is a classic. I duff my hat. I'd be damn if this is not a true story!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Had a non con feel to it

But it still got my imagination

dragonflychilddragonflychildabout 13 years ago
Lovely

I loved the slow build up with this...the tease, the gentle touches at night time...their special time together...and of course the ending, Daddy inside his little girl..perfect.

hornychick617hornychick617almost 13 years ago

So very hot. loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot

Hi

It's hot and it's very good. If there's a half star system I will give 4.5 stars. The only thing I would like to see a bit more may be how the change of the daughter's psyche from being annoyed to loviing it.

cowboy109cowboy109almost 13 years ago
Bravo

Incest is an intriguing topic: Grown daughters are simply because of their age the sexier, hotter version of their ma. And, a dad is constantly around them. There is temptation. Plus, there is the contrast of girls in their twenties being the sexiest tiggresses on the planet, yet they still hold onto innocent rituals with their dads like docile lambs.

Your story did a great job of capturing that.

I liked the halter play, because it seemed so real. Real world dad's seem to repress their attraction. And, it comes out in some kind of tick that is kind of over the line, never meant to go anywhere. Further, the tick is repeated with an annoying compulsiveness to relieve their repressed frustration.

I loved the quiet acquiescence to the fondling. In close relationships, we are not always on our guard to call people out. Generally, the other person has some leeway before we get annoyed and react. At the same time, we sometimes just go with something, because of a feeling, yet don't think about it.

The writing voice was also rather convincingly that of a young girl. It could have been better. However, compared to most incest stories that sound like a guy racing to write out his fantasy, it seemed real enough.

The word choice of the father's dialogue also worked well to set the mood, 'princess.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

excellent lead up building to the climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story!

My daughters and my wife and I read this story aloud to each other during play time together and we love acting out the scenes that are written into this great story! Your story provides great wetness to my girls as they slide down on my cock and we start to fuck slowly as one of the others read the story to us! One question that we had was if this was the girl's first time where was the blood and the pain of her losing her virginity! Each of my daughters screamed in pain and there was some blood as my cock took their hymen from their beautiful pussies but there was none of that in your writing. Hmmm Oh well Great story anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
FINE JERK OFF STORY!!!

I just wish you would continue with the story line. Get Mom involved. Create a dilemma -- like the daughter getting pregnant, or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It is a very good story. One of the best about father-daughter ralationship.

paponciopaponcioabout 12 years ago
WOOOOW

oh my god that was one of the best stories i have ever read on this site!

made my 17 year old pussy wet :-) I am putting this in my Favs,

APersonWhoReadsAPersonWhoReadsalmost 12 years ago
That was Epic

I love these kind of stories,of how it began.I enjoyed this immensely.

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"All Because of a Halter Top:" - Unnamed Daddy and Unnamed Daughter (Father and Daughter)

Daughter is rather polished and adept at tmepting, teasing, flirting and flauting her father! She knows the effects it has on him, but it's the "chase" only that she cares for! Once her father decides to turn the tables and pursue her, she literally turns tail, whines and plays hard to get. However, curosity finally gets her piqued and she begins to accept the inevitable, and she finds it heavenly, beyond imagination!

The story is a nice tale of back and forth seduction of a father and his daughter, leading eventually to their incestual, carnal consummation of the urgency and need to finalize the pursuit and conquering of their bodies! Well written in the latter parts of the story. Once they settle down to copulate the story is well detailed throughout the sex act itself, so good in fact the visual images were clear and precise!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
definitely a love story

well told,,,i had perfect images of the interplay between these two lovers,,,wish it was longer tale,,liked it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
terrific!!!!!!!

One of the best I've read on here!!!!!!!!!! :-)

peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
bad boy indeed!

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was good

But I couldn't figure out if she was resenting it or liking it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Made me hot

I am a straight woman and I love the way a man smells of musk and sweat with just a very faint hint of after shave. I love cock both outside and inside me, erect or at rest. I love balls both in my mouth or in my hands. I love seeing a man pumping his cock and I love giving gooey blow jobs.I love the way my cunt ripples when I'm finger fucked and I love the way my nipples harden and lengthen when a man bites them.

I loved my father first. My best fantasies revolve around my father pinching and biting my fleshy nipples, groping and twisting my boobs, licking and biting my clit, swishing my vagina cum fluids and ramming his big tongue down my throat till I gag. Most of all I love the fantasy where he pops my cherry and cunt blood mixes with cock cum and, above all, I love it when, Daddy's first squirt knocks me up.

I've had some great cums in my day. The ones with Daddy remain the best. Thanks for this story. It got me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES

I WOULD DONE THE SAME THING.UNTYING HER HALTER TOP.IF SHE'S HOT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER TITS.AND FINALLY SHE GAVE IN AND LET HIM DO HER.BUT BEFORE I WOULD FUCK HER.I WOULD LOVE TO LICK HER PUSSY AND LICK HER ASS REAL GOOD. THEN LET HER SUCK MY COCK.AFTER I WOULD CUM IN HER THAN I WOULD LOVE TO LICK HER PUSSY CLEAN.SO I COULD TASTE HER AND MY CUM TOGETHER..

Reb1861Reb1861about 8 years ago

perfect write second chapter with more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why

Oh why can't I do that with my daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad but...

...you need to work on your grammar and word usage. "People notice my physical now," should be physique, not physical. Or physical appearance; maybe you just left off that word. Also, you neglected to put in an apostrophe when you were using possessive nouns. Overall, pretty good story though, just remember to proofread your work or get an editor.

ChagalxChagalxabout 7 years ago
Halter Top

That is a very good story. Totally hot and enticing. I thought about both of my girls while reading it. Thanks!

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
WHAT IS?

NIPPING ME OUT? I'VE NEVER HEARD OR READ THE PHRASE AND I'M AN OREGONIAN!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such beautiful uninhibited love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Checks?

Nipping me out?

Breasts, tummy, abdomen, pussy? Check anatomy.

spelling, word use, grammar.

Our fingers don't always type what our minds tell them to. Get someone to check it before you post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so wrong.....

this story is so wrong, but so sensual. I could feel the sexual tension, esp between my own legs, as I read it.....

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Hot! Made my panties wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the Comment Abouf Bad Grammar...

Bad grammar within most stories is cause to cringe; however, this story is brilliant because of the innocence it portrays through the language of the daughter. A few grammatical errors actually help to convince the reader that this is indeed an 18-year-old girl recounting the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Was she a virgin?

She'd never seen an erect penis before but was able to slide it in to the hilt with no resistance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disquieting

A good story, but disquieting watching a pretty young girl fall victim to her horny father's libidinous manipulations of her mind and body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing Build-Up

Whoa! Very very well done. Short, sweet, and so very hot! An easy 5! I look forward to more of your offerings.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"All Because Of A Halter Top:" - Unnamed Characters; Eighteen Year Old Virgin Daughter, and Late Thirties Married Father. Why is the daughter not now pregnant with her first child and her father's first grandchild(ren), as there is no discussion of pregnancy protection? Though Daughter is reluctant for their first several weeks of teasing, once she sees her father's dick she looses her inhibitions. Within days they're fucking...her first time and she takes him the way to her virgin (unprotected?????) adolescent teen womb. It's pure luck if Daughter is not pregnant, as she now looves her father's dick and wants it frequently and deep in her teen pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story I would change places with him at the flick of his fingers

mydaddywasadollarmydaddywasadollarabout 2 years ago

Perfection. I love the addition of fatherly approval and daddy/daughter type talk - especially when those things are said during sex. Anyone with a daddy kink loves that lol but this was so much better. Reassurance in the afterglow of her orgasm that it was all for daddy's special princess - that kind of thing. SOOOO good : ) Five stars.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

The descriptions of her emotions and feeling was really good. The progression of events felt realistic and well timed. 5/5 Thanks for this story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The first time I saw my dad's cock I nearly fainted, and I wanted it instantly. I felt a deep craving for it inside me. I had taken my own cherry by playing with cucumbers and carrots. It was very painful. But, I wanted to be ready for a man when the time came. When I saw him, he was standing in the bathroom after a shower, drying off. He did not know that I saw him. His thick cock was hanging down and swaying back and forth and bouncing. I got so wet, I could barely breathe. I almost began to hyper-ventilate. He had the towel over his face and did not know I was there. I stood looking at him for a very long moment taking in this most wonderful masculine sight! His cock, his huge balls, his whole package! I turned and went quickly to my room and locked the door. I pulled off my shorts and finger-fucked my pussy and had the most intense orgasm. I was still hot and had to do it again. My pussy convulsed with the thought of that manly love tool deep inside me. I was twenty at the time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Short, sweet, and hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryoubadboy@youbadboy
7514 Followers
I like to share

story TAGS